PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Waffles [Anytime Invites]

waffler
04-30-2011, 11:14 AM
I've got 2 waffles anytime invites up for grabs. All you have do to is convince me, and post a speed test. Best of luck ;)

NO PMs, post here.

waffler.

colyu
04-30-2011, 05:08 PM
Hi,

I want an account at Waffles because I do not currently have a good source for music. I am also a member at TL and SCC, which has these things called "MP3 Packs". They contain a random assortment of music, which generally do not contain what I want. They also have albums, but the selection there is hardly what I consider thorough. I try to seed as much as possible, I don't have a seedbox, but I try to keep my torrents running 24/7. I can't even seem to be able to get an invite through trading, which is not what I want to do.

Speedtest:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1275489906.png

I can supply ratioproofs as well.

Thanks!

anon
04-30-2011, 05:49 PM
Waffles has a one account per lifetime policy, and if I remember correctly you gave your first account there away.

Also, it's good that you didn't manage to trade as waffler doesn't invite people who do that.

waffler
04-30-2011, 06:19 PM
colyu, could you please explain what happened to your what.cd account ? Once you've done that, I'll send the invite right away, I don't need any ratio proofs.

colyu
04-30-2011, 06:53 PM
Waffler, at the time, I was giving away What.CD invites when I got them on FST. However, What.CD decided to crack down at that time on invite sharers on FST, as I remember a lot of people were disabled and the amount of invites being offered for What went down dramatically, and unfortunately I was one of them. When I asked why they disabled me, they said that I gave my invites away on FST and kicked me.

Tobiasz
04-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Hi,
I would like to have 1 invitation for waffle. I like music and have no access to good sites with it. I know how to seed, I am not cheater or trader. Below you can find link to pictures where is my seedbox + 2 screens. I hope I will get this invitation. I wont dissapoint you.
http://img233.imageshack.us/g/71858791.jpg/

anon
05-01-2011, 12:14 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/287161-Offer-Torrentbytes-acc-with-over-950GB-buffer-Need-FTN-invitation :lol:

Rdysn5
05-01-2011, 05:49 AM
Hi, I would be interested in a Waffles invite, if still available. I'm looking for a prestigious music tracker, which waffles certainly is. Here are links to ratio proofs on the trackers I use most often: http://img830.imageshack.us/g/proofsv.png/

Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/1276162890.png

Tobiasz
05-01-2011, 06:12 AM
anon - old, old, old i dont do that anymore longer
btw if you want mark me as "trader" then what shall I do? do i have ban for life for giveaways? shall I post in this second section only?
I dont trade.

anon
05-01-2011, 06:50 AM
I didn't want to mark you as anything. :idunno:

Gorbux
05-01-2011, 08:55 AM
good giveaway

Magnum
05-01-2011, 09:25 AM
Hi,

I want an account at Waffles because I do not currently have a good source for music.

Thanks!
Really?Check this waffler....http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/295185-TL-SCC-RevTT-Waffles-giveaway?p=2818445#post2818445

colyu
05-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Hi,

I want an account at Waffles because I do not currently have a good source for music.

Thanks!
Really?Check this waffler....http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/295185-TL-SCC-RevTT-Waffles-giveaway?p=2818445#post2818445

Yes, I explained that in one of my later posts:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/305319-Req-What.CD

If this whole thing is going to blow up into a let's-go-3-years-back-and-still-think-he's-the-same-person debate, then I'd rather not have the invite. Back then giving away accounts was acceptable, and now I'm being attacked for what I thought was generosity. I could make a second account at FST like some other people, but I dont think that theres a reason for why I should be "ashamed" of my past. I took a long ass break from FST, and I thought I could come back to something different. I guess not.

anon
05-02-2011, 04:03 PM
I would love an invite to waffles. I tried the interview and I keep failing.

I suppose you're talking about What.cd, as Waffles has no interview that I know of. By any means, it isn't that hard...

atrwz
05-04-2011, 01:46 PM
ok i ll give it a try.
i dont have any tracker for music so still using warez-bb and some blogs!
i m fan of punk,ska-punk and reggae, so its a little hard to find the music i like.
So if waffles has a quantity of this it would be great if you can invite me :)

CQ1ST
06-14-2011, 04:53 PM
I want to download albums in seconds of course - maybe I'll have stuff that they don't also

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1340951215.png

Carl0O0S
06-15-2011, 06:22 PM
In any case, a conciliator in the distribution of invitations

beltagy2005
06-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Wanna Waffles invite Just coz i Love music And wanna Download From a good content Music tracker Like Waffles Just seeing its review make me crave to login :)

No Trade history no cheating history

speedtest (Seed box 'll be available in 2 days )

DeadPoet
06-16-2011, 08:23 AM
ok i ll give it a try.
i m fan of punk,ska-punk and reggae, so its a little hard to find the music i like.

There was this tracker...umm.. Kraytracker. Loads of punk and smilar stuff as well as community.
You should check it out. As for reggae - go rutracker.

superjojo
06-16-2011, 11:01 AM
As DeadPoet said, you should try KrayTracker. The best choice for your kind of music would be WhatCD as we all know What has far the most torrents around.
KrayTracker is nice because it only covers punk, hardcore, ska and similar genres. You could check out often "open signup trackers" because from time to time they are opened but the chance of happening is not so high. Anyway good luck

atrwz
06-16-2011, 11:53 AM
ok i ll give it a try.

There was this tracker...umm.. Kraytracker. Loads of punk and smilar stuff as well as community.
You should check it out. As for reggae - go rutracker.

already have an account there ;)

Hologram
06-16-2011, 11:55 AM
Nice giveaway. :)

superpagla
06-16-2011, 07:01 PM
Is Waffles.fm is a general music tracker? & Does it contain music videos?
[I don't know anything about music tracker and till now I used google/warez/tehParadox]
@waffler, I want an account at Waffles cuz me, my brother love music. I don't have good source and I have to go through a hell while searching them sometimes. I can't seed continuously more than 12 hours cuz of load-shedding[I try to keep my pc/torrents running 24/7]. But I keep a torrent open more than 1200 hrs(50 days) within 55-60 days. I don't like trading and I don't have any thing to trade also. I am a member of IPT, TD, TNT, HD-Space (recently invited by JACKY[Great Guy)] and also FYT.
I love music and don't have a single music tracker. So I think I don't need to tell u how much I that tracker is going to be important for me.
Speedtest:My speed is poor [Dl=256 KB/Ul=64 KB]. So I use a seedbox called bytesize.
http://speedtest.net/result/1340569881.png
I can also give u the ratio proof of the trackers stated above.
Cancelling request. Don't need it now.....

anon
06-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Is Waffles.fm is a general music tracker? & Does it contain music videos?

General music, yes. I think music videos aren't allowed there.

superpagla
06-16-2011, 07:12 PM
General music, yes. I think music videos aren't allowed there.
Doesn't matter. I still want a good music tracker. I bought a 5.1 for listening. not for watching....:)
[Off topic]....does what.cd contains MVid......

DeadPoet
06-16-2011, 08:19 PM
5.1 for listening? :noes:
Anyways, there is no music videos on what.cd eather.

IdolEyes787
06-16-2011, 08:58 PM

Maybe he meant to movies/TV.:unsure:

DeadPoet
06-16-2011, 09:12 PM

Maybe he meant to movies/TV.:unsure:

I still want a good music tracker. I bought a 5.1 for listening. not for watching....:)

What's the point of listening to movies/TV and not watching 'em?

Actually now I'm not sure what superpagla meant. Damn you Idol. :fist:

superpagla
06-17-2011, 03:55 AM
Guys 5.1 music/DTS music can be found in HDMania: HQ Audio Section....I'm talking about those...I have a old DTS receiver
just Added 5.1. Now-a-days they don't release a single piece.

waffler is inactive for months....I think I'm out out of luck....

reddy
06-21-2011, 02:28 PM
hi waffler..thanks for this givaway. just like many, i appreciate music, and most of my recreational time i spend listening music, i cherish mostly progressive , psychedelic rock, and trance..all in all i listen all genres depending on my mood..as of now most of my music collection is through the general trackers or open sources on net, and i wish to have a gud music trackers like waffles, what.cd ,tt ....unfortunately i cant access to what.cd , as it is banned in india, if i am not wrong about that. and it so happened that TT is kinda hard to get. and my hope leads to waffles..in regard to torrent activity i maintain gud ratios, i can pm u the screenshots of my trackers.so i make my request once again ...thanks
http://speedtest.net/result/1351313332.png

anon
06-21-2011, 02:57 PM
India is only banned from the interview channel in What.cd. If you know someone willing to invite you, you can get in. :)

reddy
06-21-2011, 03:36 PM
thanks anon for the clarification....sounds gud, that there is hope to join what.cd...kinda hate when they ban a nation because of some misusers and traders

anon
06-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Check the forums in the trackers you currently belong to. There may be a sanctioned giveaway there.

Glitterstep
06-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Does waffles have a bonus system for seeding?

anon
06-22-2011, 06:56 PM
Does waffles have a bonus system for seeding?

They have "Waffles points" you gain for different actions (snatching, uploading torrents, posting on their forums), but simple seeding isn't one of them, and you can't exchange those points for upload credit.

Glitterstep
06-22-2011, 07:01 PM
Hey thanks anon, but will maintaining a ratio be difficult out there.I can mostly upload only trance music,lets say EDM.

reddy
06-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Check the forums in the trackers you currently belong to. There may be a sanctioned giveaway there.

indeed i made a request ...but i havent heard any reply ,though i had very gud stats over there, may be the reason that i am from india , i wasnt granted .

superpagla
06-24-2011, 04:26 PM
indeed i made a request ...but i havent heard any reply ,though i had very gud stats over there, may be the reason that i am from india , i wasnt granted .
That's not the reason, if waffler visits his profile he will see his thread.....Reddy the problem is...he isn't visiting his thread (How he'll know)....Don't blame a country for that.....

anon
06-24-2011, 04:46 PM
He's talking about requesting on tracker forums, not here.

streetrider
06-27-2011, 07:27 AM

reddy, PM me the link of the request thread you made. Also, mention whether you utilize the services of a seed box. Maybe, I could help :)