PDA

View Full Version : [Request] blackcats-games

dogcodeo6
04-30-2011, 12:27 PM
recently bought a PS3 and I could really use an invite. thanks in advance

natural
04-30-2011, 01:21 PM
There is no invite system in BCG. Check out for open sign-ups regularly. That's the only way to get registered there.

Try Bitgamer for your gaming requirements. It's best :)

stoi
04-30-2011, 01:24 PM
we just let in 3000 members yesterday, unlucky you missed it.

dogcodeo6
04-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Bitgamer Invites are closed until further notice. unlucky to say the least...:dabs:

CleverMan
04-30-2011, 05:42 PM
well since there are no other choices i can invite you to gazellegames (unfortunately only 39 titles in the ps3 category) or to underground-gamer (old games only <=2002) :)

stoi
04-30-2011, 05:49 PM
Who said there are no other choices, i "may" PM him yet, just contemplating it.

CleverMan
04-30-2011, 06:27 PM
oh well that's good, i'm not able to read you mind so how could i possibly knew your contemplating :unsure:

stoi
04-30-2011, 06:36 PM
so why say there is NO other choices, we could be opening again soon (i dont know if we are or not i just do it on a whim, to my staffs dismay i might add lol) I just hate staying closed, but opening up/invites doesnt work, but fuck all else i can do.

CleverMan
04-30-2011, 06:57 PM
i didn't imply no choice for the rest of his life, im sure he'll be enjoying BCG someday, but since you've said he was unlucky and seeing that you're BCG's owner i thought that he wouldn't be able to do that anon. just offered him some alternatives, didn't mean to shade your tracker if you're thinking about that, take it easy

stoi
04-30-2011, 07:02 PM
lol i wasnt, i just said he does have an option, its you who took it the wrong way, christ this place is getting worse.

CleverMan
04-30-2011, 07:12 PM
lol i wasnt, i just said he does have an option, its you who took it the wrong way, christ this place is getting worse.
yeah thank you, it's all my fault now
you hell of an owner if you're making such quick assumtions.
i might be wrong sometimes cause my english is not so good to express my thoughts thoroughly, and i often worry if i'm being understood in the right way.
but in the case i don't quite see any reason why you are suddenly confronting me like that

dogcodeo6
04-30-2011, 08:27 PM
well since there are no other choices i can invite you to gazellegames (unfortunately only 39 titles in the ps3 category) or to underground-gamer (old games only <=2002) :)

thanks for the offers but from what you described I won't be needing any of those.

Who said there are no other choices, i "may" PM him yet, just contemplating it.

well I hope you find it in your heart to let in yet another user.

IdolEyes787
04-30-2011, 09:30 PM
Bitgamer Invites are closed until further notice. unlucky to say the least...:dabs:

Bitgamer invites aren't closed :unsure:

dogcodeo6
05-01-2011, 09:07 AM

that may be true, but says here they are closed: bitgamer.com/signup.php

if they are in fact open, could you invite me please?

IdolEyes787
05-01-2011, 02:25 PM

that may be true, but says here they are closed: bitgamer.com/signup.php

if they are in fact open, could you invite me please?

I think BCG is superior to bitgamer in just about every important aspect so if I was you I would only be looking for an invite to BG if Stoi doesn't let you into BCG .
That said if he doesn't see it in his heart to do so then let me know and I will consider it.

megabyteme
05-01-2011, 09:04 PM
i might be wrong sometimes cause my english is not so good to express my thoughts thoroughly, and i often worry if i'm being understood in the right way.
but in the case i don't quite see any reason why you are suddenly confronting me like that

Why mess up this guy's chances by posting, not only spam in his thread, but confronting the site owner who is/was considering inviting him directly? Douche. <-- Hopefully your Engrish is good enough to understand comprehend that is not a complement.

Sorry to spam this thread, as well, but somebody needed to slap the bitch.

Good luck with your request, dead. :)

CleverMan
05-02-2011, 03:04 PM

Why mess up this guy's chances by posting, not only spam in his thread, but confronting the site owner who is/was considering inviting him directly? Douche. <-- Hopefully your Engrish is good enough to understand comprehend that is not a complement.

Okay maybe it was me who took it wrong (my apologies to stoi then) but i had the impression that it was stoi who didn't like me posting in the first place. Couln't he said that he's thinking about inviting him in his first post? He said that only after my post stating that OP doesn't have other choices. So, you're dimwit or what? Just how my posting decreases dead's chances to get invited? please explain me, oh great local 'bitch slapper', or go f... yourself

dogcodeo6
05-02-2011, 05:43 PM
I think BCG is superior to bitgamer in just about every important aspect so if I was you I would only be looking for an invite to BG if Stoi doesn't let you into BCG .
That said if he doesn't see it in his heart to do so then let me know and I will consider it.

I PM'd stoi before posting this topic and still no word...
so you are my only hope for BCG. thanks for considering and I hope it really happens.

stoi
05-02-2011, 05:57 PM
1: sorry i never seen your PM until just now after reading the above post.
2: The site is down, so cant do sod all even if i wanted to
3: we dont have invites.
4: PM me username and email, and when the site is back up i will make you an account, I will PM you back saying its setup.

megabyteme
05-02-2011, 06:35 PM

Okay maybe it was me who took it wrong (my apologies to stoi then) but i had the impression that it was stoi who didn't like me posting in the first place. Couln't he said that he's thinking about inviting him in his first post? He said that only after my post stating that OP doesn't have other choices. So, you're dimwit or what? Just how my posting decreases dead's chances to get invited? please explain me, oh great local 'bitch slapper', or go f... yourself

Personally, I tend to do more favors for people when I am in a good mood. Your pointless (why did you need to post here, oh cleaver one?) spam ramblings took the thread off-topic, and irritated (although I doubt your Google translated gibberish truly had much of an effect on him for long) a site owner who comes here to dig through the wretched refuse in a futile attempt to find worthy members for a site he has worked hard to create and maintain. It is the total asswipe, such as yourself, who will ultimately bring about Stoi's (and the ever-diminishing number of other site owners) abandonment of this site. It is obvious form his other posts that he has grown tired of the childish idiots, again such as yourself, who plague this site.

Bitch slap #2 served up. :happy:

Respect to Stoi for helping out the OP!

dogcodeo6
05-02-2011, 07:12 PM
1: sorry i never seen your PM until just now after reading the above post.
2: The site is down, so cant do sod all even if i wanted to
3: we dont have invites.
4: PM me username and email, and when the site is back up i will make you an account, I will PM you back saying its setup.

many thanks. PM sent