PDA

View Full Version : [Request] The best torrent site in english songs and music right now

Blood-Ties
05-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Hey Guys,

I need to know, which best site in english songs and music and if you have invitation I will be thankful :)

Thanks

Stabber
05-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Probably what.cd , and then waffles.fm . I would invite you to waffles but unfortunately a cheater was the cause for my invite priviledges to be revoked

Blood-Ties
05-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Probably what.cd , and then waffles.fm . I would invite you to waffles but unfortunately a cheater was the cause for my invite priviledges to be revoked

no problem

Vorx
05-02-2011, 02:14 AM
its gonna be hard to get a what.cd invite around here....try the open invite application channel on their what network IRC.

harrow
05-02-2011, 02:15 AM
Probably what.cd , and then waffles.fm .

True.

anon
05-02-2011, 04:05 PM
For What.cd, you can try the interview (details available on whatinterviewprep.com), but if all you want are mainstream albums or individual tracks, don't bother - you can use Warez-BB and Groovedown for that.

Stabber
05-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Honestly the interview is asking too much for just an invite but anyways it's up to you

anon
05-02-2011, 04:42 PM
The interview asks you about stuff you have to know to upload your own music torrents, which unless you're a seedbox whore is pretty much the way to get your ratio up.

If you don't plan to upload your stuff when you get in, you can either forget about everything the second you're invited, get a friend to invite you, or apply on the sanctioned giveaways in certain trackers' PU forums. :P