PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Tt

MegLeetch
05-02-2011, 09:52 AM
i know is very hard getting one invite but i will try my luck!
I'm a lover of trance, psychedelic and psytrance is the kind of music that I hear more. i found all my musics in waffles (where I've uploaded a few psytrance albums ), "http://www.psytrancedownloader.net/" and "http://br.psyplanet.org/", both are good sites to download that type of music but not are the TT.

ratio proofs
i give you for pm.

DeadPoet
05-02-2011, 10:47 AM
Have you tried tranceroute?
I've heard they are as good as TT or even better, haven't tried myself though. :unsure:

MegLeetch
05-02-2011, 10:59 AM
I've heard they are as good as TT or even better, haven't tried myself though. :unsure:
they just have trance music, 1200 mics, skazi, infected, ticon, eskimo, menog, talamasca and many others they don't have!!
i tried but is very poor for my musical tastes, but thanks anyway for your suggestion !

MegLeetch
05-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Bump....

Chief_Garbonzo
05-08-2011, 07:46 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/306822-Ftn

You said you don't need anything more! How can we take you serious now?! :idunno:

MegLeetch
05-08-2011, 01:44 PM

You said you don't need anything more! How can we take you serious now?! :idunno:

Post 06/08/2008 11:23 AM a lot has changed since then, at the time of this post trance music wasn't my favorite music style; many thinks changed!
I just try get help if you don't whant help me plz dont spam my thread, i'm not a bad person if i whant get TT is because that will be very usefull for me!

Tv Controls you
05-08-2011, 03:33 PM

Post 06/08/2008 11:23 AM a lot has changed since then, at the time of this post trance music wasn't my favorite music style; many thinks changed!
I just try get help if you don't whant help me plz dont spam my thread, i'm not a bad person if i whant get TT is because that will be very usefull for me!

So your telling us you change very frequently? What if you turn into a trader in the next few months?? Or what if you don't like TT in a few months... lol
*^^^^^^A bit exaggerated ^^^^^^ *

Tell us what music you are looking for that you can't find on your current music sources. From the looks of your other request threads, your just a "1337" tracker collector.
Prove me wrong, and it will greatly aid this request.

anon
05-08-2011, 06:17 PM

He's not spamming your thread. He spotted your FTN request and made a question other people would probably have if they saw it as well.

MegLeetch
05-09-2011, 02:41 PM

So your telling us you change very frequently? What if you turn into a trader in the next few months?? Or what if you don't like TT in a few months... lol
*^^^^^^A bit exaggerated ^^^^^^ *

Tell us what music you are looking for that you can't find on your current music sources. From the looks of your other request threads, your just a "1337" tracker collector.
Prove me wrong, and it will greatly aid this request.

As you understand we lifelong enjoying various kinds of music and a few years back I started listening to trance \ psytrance quite often and now is the kind of music like that anymore and that I hear more.
I'm not going guarantee to you this kind of music will continue to be my favorite type of music for rest of my life but I will continue to hear for sure!
Collector, I have eight accounts in different tracker that I use regularly to download different contents, 0day, music, movies, games, rare contents, hd, tv shows, Portuguese contents and elarning (i use diferent trackers for specific contents) but i'm not a collector!
The song I've been looking for, first i go to "http://www.psyshop.com/" see the cd's that come out for later
download some of these cd's in my sources (some never appear in my sources), but that's not what I look for in TT, i'm not searching for specific content just to find more trance\psytrance and someone to be able to exchange information.
I'm being as honest as possible, if you want some cd's i can't find in my sources, i give you one nice list. just in first page of "http://www.psyshop.com/" do you have some!

Chief_Garbonzo
05-09-2011, 05:18 PM

This is the internet holmes... I can't see your face or emotions as you say this stuff. Makes it VERY hard to believe people and find out if they are for reals. People have to protect themselves when making choices like to help you or not. When you come to FST, and use the Invites section, you KNOW you will be put to these questions. It's part of the territory. It didn't start this way... it had evolved this way due to people only out there to screw someone else over. I happen to know there is someone in your thread that is 100% capable of issuing invites for the site you want. Your whole post history is somewhat clean, except for that one thing I posted. So props on that. However, don't tell people not to spam your request just because its something you don't want to see. This is part of the system... how can we all trust each other if we something that conflicts? The Chief believes in class, dignity, honor, and most of all, truth. If you ever want to attend one of Chief's pow-wows, you'll have to show you have all of those qualities. If so, the Chief will put the best 'stuff' in his pow-wow pipe for you. After we are done you won't even know where you are! :stars:

MegLeetch
05-09-2011, 05:45 PM

This is the internet holmes... I can't see your face or emotions as you say this stuff. Makes it VERY hard to believe people and find out if they are for reals. People have to protect themselves when making choices like to help you or not. When you come to FST, and use the Invites section, you KNOW you will be put to these questions. It's part of the territory. It didn't start this way... it had evolved this way due to people only out there to screw someone else over. I happen to know there is someone in your thread that is 100% capable of issuing invites for the site you want. Your whole post history is somewhat clean, except for that one thing I posted. So props on that. However, don't tell people not to spam your request just because its something you don't want to see. This is part of the system... how can we all trust each other if we something that conflicts? The Chief believes in class, dignity, honor, and most of all, truth. If you ever want to attend one of Chief's pow-wows, you'll have to show you have all of those qualities. If so, the Chief will put the best 'stuff' in his pow-wow pipe for you. After we are done you won't even know where you are! :stars:

I understand that need to be selective and try to maintain the quality of people invited and I apologize if I misinterpreted you!

MegLeetch
05-13-2011, 09:52 PM
bump

n00bz0r
05-14-2011, 12:31 PM
they just have trance music, 1200 mics, skazi, infected, ticon, eskimo, menog, talamasca and many others they don't have!!
i tried but is very poor for my musical tastes, but thanks anyway for your suggestion !

There were only 2 artists form your list I was able to find on TT. Looks like TT isn't going to be of much use to you.

Searching for 'Ticon' gave 5 results:

Search results for :: ticon :: ~5 Results
Ticon And Weekend Heroes-Teleport-WEB-2011-WAV
Ticon-I Love You Who Are You-2CD-2011-PiLLiRUMPAN
Ticon-Balkan Tourist-WEB-2011-WAV
Ticon-The Programmer Incl Spektre Remix-WEB-2011-WAV
Ticon-Jinxed-WEB-2010-WAV

And searching for 'Eskimo' gave one:

Search results for :: eskimo :: ~1 Results
Eskimos and Egypt--Fall from Grace (FIN 103)-LP-1992-CMC

If psytrance is your thing, I have heard good things about shangri-law instead.
Good luck finding an invite to that one.

MegLeetch
05-14-2011, 01:34 PM

There were only 2 artists form your list I was able to find on TT. Looks like TT isn't going to be of much use to you.

Searching for 'Ticon' gave 5 results:

Search results for :: ticon :: ~5 Results
Ticon And Weekend Heroes-Teleport-WEB-2011-WAV
Ticon-I Love You Who Are You-2CD-2011-PiLLiRUMPAN
Ticon-Balkan Tourist-WEB-2011-WAV
Ticon-The Programmer Incl Spektre Remix-WEB-2011-WAV
Ticon-Jinxed-WEB-2010-WAV

And searching for 'Eskimo' gave one:

Search results for :: eskimo :: ~1 Results
Eskimos and Egypt--Fall from Grace (FIN 103)-LP-1992-CMC

If psytrance is your thing, I have heard good things about shangri-law instead.
Good luck finding an invite to that one.

Thanks for support and for info, i will try find one rewiew about shangri-law (This I didn't know)

anon
05-14-2011, 05:22 PM
i will try find one rewiew about shangri-law (This I didn't know)

As n00bz0r said, they're a sort of small and "secretive" tracker, so you may not have much luck. I'd advice you to check trance DDL forums, you may find the albums you seek there.

MegLeetch
06-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Still looking!!!

MegLeetch
06-07-2011, 11:40 AM
bump...

MegLeetch
06-15-2011, 02:41 AM
bump...

CQ1ST
06-15-2011, 04:13 AM
youre ratio-proof pic is not there dude

MegLeetch
06-15-2011, 10:39 AM
youre ratio-proof pic is not there dude

Ratio Proof
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/235/ratioprooff.png (http://filesharingtalk.com/external/?http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/235/ratioprooff.png)

in my signature ratio proof still working

MegLeetch
06-21-2011, 09:34 PM
bump....

MegLeetch
06-28-2011, 09:37 PM
I start thinking TT is only for trader!
Still looking for help, maybe someone can invite me for shangri-law, looks very nice!

jonciuca
06-29-2011, 04:41 AM
Good luck to you MegLeetch it does seems for sure that being a trader its the "good way" now days.

MegLeetch
07-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Good luck to you MegLeetch it does seems for sure that being a trader its the "good way" now days.

Trade can be the best way to get that but isn't safely way!

MegLeetch
07-27-2011, 11:22 AM
bump....

MegLeetch
08-03-2011, 09:28 PM
bump

MegLeetch
05-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Bump.
i will try one more time :(

MegLeetch
05-07-2014, 06:55 PM
bump....

dion09529
05-08-2014, 01:40 PM
These bumps makes me think you feel quite miserable looking for an invite, especially when TT has recently opened its doors for all of you.

MegLeetch
05-08-2014, 07:46 PM
I didnt know. :(
anyone have invites now or i have to wait more some months?
i have this topic open a 1102 days ago ;)

dion09529
05-08-2014, 09:22 PM
any power user registered 12 weeks ago, has 1-3 invites available.

teflon05
05-08-2014, 11:36 PM
Are you a member of any other music related torrent sites? If so, PM me a link to your profile/s & I might be able to help you out.

MegLeetch
05-09-2014, 10:00 AM
thank you teflon05 (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/193579-teflon05).
topic closed