PDA

View Full Version : File Hosting site Recommendation

federicofeleni
05-04-2011, 01:23 PM
Which of these File Hosting sites are better? Number them from best to worst, and add any better site if you know except rapidshare and hotfile.
1. netload.in 2. filesonic.com 3. fileserve.com 4. file factory.com 5. megaupload.com

anon
05-04-2011, 03:47 PM
As a free user:
1. Megaupload (good speeds, no captchas)
2. FileServe (has a reCaptcha which means no unattended jD, but speeds are good)
3. FileSonic (reCaptcha and bad speeds)
4 and 5. Netload and FileFactory (don't recall the last time I used them, so...)

Mediafire and 4Shared have excellent speeds and no captchas, so I'd add those two.

federicofeleni
05-05-2011, 06:11 AM
As a free user:
1. Megaupload (good speeds, no captchas)
2. FileServe (has a reCaptcha which means no unattended jD, but speeds are good)
3. FileSonic (reCaptcha and bad speeds)
4 and 5. Netload and FileFactory (don't recall the last time I used them, so...)

Mediafire and 4Shared have excellent speeds and no captchas, so I'd add those two.

THX for your answer but I meant as a Premium User

anon
05-05-2011, 05:54 PM
I've only had Premium accounts on Fileserve and Filesonic, and I think the former is the best of both. Speeds were bad in FSC, even as a paying user. I've downloaded a movie from there yesterday and it was a bit faster, though - maybe they improved that...

johhny
05-12-2011, 12:24 PM
We get more and more reports from people in the UK that certain filehosts are not accessable anymore, probably because the IWF (Internet Watch Foundation) has forced ISPs to block them.

The following sites are currently affected: Megaupload, FileSonic, FileServe, Oron and depositfiles.

from Jdownloader

on topic

very few files are hosted on netload.in :) to down as free user...