PDA

View Full Version : MovieSociety.in - New Movie DDL Blog/Site

sobol84
05-05-2011, 08:13 PM
Hey guys, looks like there is a new movie ddl site around, ive noticed it got opened few days ago, so i thought i would share the info here.

Url: http://moviesociety.in

http://img.myph.us/oxw.png

Quote from their homepage:

Us here at MovieSociety would like to welcome you to the Beta of a new and innovative site.

MovieSociety is an advanced tool for movie lovers, not only does it allow you to search for movies by:

actors
directors
writers
language
and many more

it allows you to view all the required details about the movie in an easy and intuitive manner! MovieSociety also provides a unique way of providing you the movies; by using a selection of excellent hosts like FileServe, FileSonic and Duckload as well as special DLC container files used by jDownloader, we can not only provide a huge amount of movies ready for you to download, but we can also ensure that they stay up far longer than other indexing sites! Watch out for our jDownloader HOWTO!

Feel free to browse the site and familiarize yourself with our unique search and browse features, discover new and old favourites, IMDB's Top 250, enjoy speedy downloads, and most of all get ready to become part of a community that love movies!

During the Beta phase, MovieSociety will have open registration, but bare in mind it will close! So invite all your friends and get them involved!
So go, explore, and get ready for more features, innovation and most importantly unbeatable content!

Its looking really promising, specially for a movie fan, like myself, i know ill be keeping close look to it.

Cheers!

anon
05-05-2011, 08:19 PM
by using a selection of excellent hosts like FileServe, FileSonic and Duckload

Duckload is "excellent"? Last time I checked, they were limiting free users to 10kB/s. Took me an eternity to download a simple video tutorial. :mellow:

sobol84
05-05-2011, 08:34 PM
by using a selection of excellent hosts like FileServe, FileSonic and Duckload

Duckload is "excellent"? Last time I checked, they were limiting free users to 10kB/s. Took me an eternity to download a simple video tutorial. :mellow:

Looks like they have other ones too ;P