PDA

View Full Version : The Prodigy

slimboyfatz
11-10-2003, 06:56 AM
Big &#39;Prodigy&#39; fan, been listening to their stuff since the first e.p. &#39;What evil lurks&#39; (a long, long time ago) when Rave was just a baby?&#33;? :blink: But shit have these guys done anything in the past few years...y&#39;hear all the talk about a new &#39;studio&#39; album..but i aint seen nothing..has someone got any ideas??? <_<

N£MO
11-10-2003, 03:44 PM
I have been into the Prodigy for years and have seen them live a number of times.

I did a google search and came up with this:

We&#39;ll believe it when we see it...
Prodigy Extras

&nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp;
PRODIGY&#39;S SEVEN YEAR ITCH OVER&#33;

PRODIGY’s long awaited new album will be released next spring, according to LIAM HOWLETT.

Following the release of the single &#39;Baby&#39;s Got A Temper&#39; in early 2002, Prodigy have been attempting to finish the long-awaited follow-up to 1997&#39;s&#39;The Fat Of The Land&#39;.

The record, which has a working title of ‘Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned’, will now be released next year according to main man Liam Howlett.

In a statement issued to the US press, Liam said: "Recording of the album started about four months ago. Intentions are to deliver the new album shortly after the New Year. Single release will precede a spring/summer album release date."

Source (http://www.nme.com/news/106463.htm)

slimboyfatz
11-10-2003, 04:17 PM
All i can say Mr Howlett is &#39;shape ya f***in&#39; self m8&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#39;....ok they have been touring, and i know he&#39;s being off gettin married and all that stuff...but cmon next spring :angry: I think they said at the time of the &#39;Baby&#39;s got a temper&#39; single that an album would follow shortly :blink: I reckon its a case of it ready when its ready...Anyways Prodigy jus&#39; get better an better with both live acts/albums as the years go on..so this next one could be something special.... ;)

Top 5 best Prodg tracks -

1. Poison
2. Diesel Power
3. Breathe
4. What Evil Lurks
5. Hyperspeed / Your Love / Weather experience (couldnt make my mind up?&#33;?&#33;) :blink: