PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Bcg

darkboys
05-07-2011, 10:00 PM
I m an old user of BCG
I was deleted due to inactivity because i was in army

I would like an invite from staff member (e.x. stoi) if this is possible
I have all the proofs if it is necessary... (Old reg mails)
and i m willing to pass any test

thanks

stoi
05-07-2011, 10:42 PM
We have just been open (unwittingly though) but we are having some problems atm, send me a username and email and when the site is stable again i will make you an account.

darkboys
05-08-2011, 07:03 AM
send info look your inbox

CleverMan
05-08-2011, 10:05 PM
i'm now in responsibility of warning. everyone be aware, you're not supposed to be posting anything *offtopic* or irritating in bcg's related threads now, 'casue there is a FST's local bitch slapper around here ready to, well, "slap" you, whether you're bitch or not if you do. He then will use this forum's best interests and stoi's very hard job of acquiring good members to his tracker from mass of trash here, and god knows what else, to accuse you and abuse you and insult as a cover, if you would go as far as to inquire about the reasons for suddenly getting that slap for posting in the forum (correct me if this is not a forum i'm posting). will go on like "you shoul only lick ass of tracker's staff's ass here for the prosperity of FST, what the hell are you doing, you child?"

ps sorry all, couln't resist to make a note about megabyteme's offensive behaviour before, since related thread appears to be closed . he's not a f**king boss here (if i'm wrong i wouldn't want to visit this site anymore), with his high post count or something, thinks he can f**k little people, increasing his self-importance even more over 9000.
I really hope that OP gets what's he looking for - i do not post to interfere good requesters deliberately, and since the request seem to be filled, my post shouldn't harm that deal now (if only dear stoi won't get so irritated from my post to refuse inviting; this is not about him really - that argument with me and him was just a misunderstanding as i see it)

Tv Controls you
05-08-2011, 10:16 PM
i'm now in responsibility of warning. everyone be aware, you're not supposed to be posting anything *offtopic* or irritating in bcg's related threads now, 'casue there is a FST's local bitch slapper around here ready to, well, "slap" you, whether you're bitch or not if you do. He then will use this forum's best interests and stoi's very hard job of acquiring good members to his tracker from mass of trash here, and god knows what else, to accuse you and abuse you and insult as a cover, if you would go as far as to inquire about the reasons for suddenly getting that slap for posting in the forum (correct me if this is not a forum i'm posting). will go on like "you shoul only lick ass of tracker's staff's ass here for the prosperity of FST, what the hell are you doing, you child?"

ps sorry all, couln't resist to make a note about megabyteme's offensive behaviour before, since related thread appears to be closed . he's not a f**king boss here (if i'm wrong i wouldn't want to visit this site anymore), with his high post count or something, thinks he can f**k little people, increasing his self-importance even more over 9000.
I really hope that OP gets what's he looking for - i do not post to interfere good requesters deliberately, and since the request seem to be filled, my post shouldn't harm that deal now (if only dear stoi won't get so irritated from my post to refuse inviting; this is not about him really - that argument with me and him was just a misunderstanding as i see it)

I just read those horrid two blocks of what you may call a post.
This is lounge material (unless we rename this an UnGiveaway) ..... Your mindless ranting has nothing to do with this request.

It was written so poorly, that the only point I could extract from the garbage was that you have a problem with megabyteme.
If you re-write your post in a readable manner, I would gladly evaluate it and give you my personal opinion on the subject.

CleverMan
05-08-2011, 10:31 PM

This is lounge material..... Your mindless ranting has nothing to do with this request.
I just read those horrid two blocks of what you may call a post.

It was written so poorly, the only point I could extract from the garbage was that you have a problem with megabyteme.
i know, i don't want to create thread for this
well i'm not a english language speech master, is not-perfect English is a cause to insult people now? i write as i am capable, ain't gonna turn into a linguist immediately to impress everyone
i didn't have any problem with megabyteme, it was he who started to insult me. i even tried to help him a little with his request once, didn't notice he was whining about my off-topics at that time

Tv Controls you
05-08-2011, 10:36 PM
You just made a two block post with a few f words thrown in about him........

Futher more, stoi wasn't mad at you... He was disappointed in FST because of you.
If I were you, I would have just let this whole thing drop.....

CleverMan
05-08-2011, 10:45 PM
well what would you do if someone insulted you for no good reason, and kinda in public? who has some sort of influence in that public. just stfu and go away? as probably i will do as well, if i see no point in arguing further, but let me explain my point

Tv Controls you
05-08-2011, 11:00 PM
well what would you do if someone insulted you for no good reason, and kinda in public? who has some sort of influence in that public. just stfu and go away? as probably i will do as well, if i see no point in arguing further, but let me explain my point

If I thought I was wrongfully attacked I would pm that person, or make a thread in a more relevant topic.

These post are only going to make stoi lose more faith in us...... Which is the exact reason Megabyteme *slapped* you.

IdolEyes787
05-08-2011, 11:01 PM

So you have a problem with one person "bossing around " another and your seeming solution to this is to do a little bossing around yourself.:unsure:

It was written so poorly, that the only point I could extract from the garbage was that you have a problem with megabyteme.
If you re-write your post in a readable manor, I would gladly evaluate it and give you my personal opinion on the subject.

Manor

Irony : A place where they keep irons.

megabyteme
05-08-2011, 11:39 PM
@CleaverMan: I am sorry you suffer from a low self-esteem. At least such a condition is warranted, unlike you continued spamming of another requester.

I do not believe I have ever spoken to Stoi. I am a very rare user of BCG, but other than that, I have no connection to BCG whatsoever. As TVCY pointed out, my "slap" at you, bitch, had EVERYTHING to do with you making FST look like it attracts illiterate, douche bags, such as yourself. If FST continues to drive off site owners who come here to find good new users, and help resolve difficult to solve tracker-based issues, then piss ants, such as yourself, will be all that remains.

God fucking forbid that day.

CleverMan
05-08-2011, 11:48 PM

If I thought I was wrongfully attacked I would pm that person, or make a thread in a more relevant topic.

These post are only going to make stoi lose more faith in us...... Which is the exact reason Megabyteme *slapped* you.
well if you think that way, why mbm didn't pm me back then, creating more offtopic himself instead? maybe i would have listened even, and he wouldn't be offensive. but i don't like when a man with some group (friends whatever) supporting him starts abusing lone people, publicly, thinking that he has rights to do what he please now, because no one will slap him himself for that
as for losing faith, well perhaps it's not a good idea to invite people from here after all, if there's so much consern. if you noted, i try to invite worthy new members as well, to different trackers, and not for rep points, but somehow i have no any value to this community (at least as mbm sees)

So you have a problem with one person "bossing around " another and your seeming solution to this is to do a little bossing around yourself.:unsure:

apears so, as they say - fighting fire with fire, if i'm writing that right. do not wanna just stfu and go, you see.

darkboys
05-09-2011, 12:13 PM
I m sorry but i think this is not the place for discusion...
locked....