PDA

View Full Version : Although unlikely ever to be seen since it doesn't directly effect you but @darkboys

IdolEyes787
05-09-2011, 03:50 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/433537-Bcg?p=3578951&viewfull=1#post3578951

I m sorry but i think this is not the place for discusion...
locked....

Apparently with 20 posts in four years you don't regard any thread here as a proper "place for discussion ".

Needless to say your dictatorial attitude offends me cawk. Who the fuck died and made you Queen ?
If every person had your attitude you wouldn't have a place to demonstrate your boorishness as I think we can safely say that such a thing as a forum wouldn't even exist .

Btw I'm crushing your head .

mjmacky
05-09-2011, 05:50 PM
I bestow upon you my atheist blessings. You are almost assuredly correct in your assessment of this situation. I have no idea who the person is or what was the content of the discussion, but given the shortlist of stats you provided and the plethora of self-appointed tween overlords, I know I couldn't be made a fool in taking your side on this.

What you described captivates what I hate in BT/fora/avatared internet in general. So I give to you some of this rare sympathy, it may be months before I emit this substance again.

IdolEyes787
05-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Thanks for that and although I don't rightly reckon what "being emo" really means yet no doubt still risk being" it " by saying so , let me say that you are one of the increasing few people that I still bother to tune into this site to larf at with .

Use to be that a percentage of the "regulars" had interest or at least feigned interest in what other people wrote but now even the Lounge has become little more than "post a link " and thus merely wit by association.

Seriously depressing to browse and see naught but endless front paged trade threads ( mostly btw extreme in their stupidity since seems most asking already are members of sites most people would be happy to belong to :ermm:) with maybe a troll by OlegL or a spam by a newbie in ( my personal purgatory -rated 10/10 on the annoyance meter ) "What is the latest movie you watched and what did you think of it?"

Proper Bo
05-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Thanks for that ...
..."What is the latest movie you watched and what did you think of it?"
public enemies, it wasn't bad.

megabyteme
05-10-2011, 04:33 AM
I feel kinda cheated, my pimp hand was just starting to get warmed up... :(

mjmacky
05-10-2011, 05:32 AM
Thanks for that and although I don't rightly reckon what "being emo" really means yet no doubt still risk being" it " by saying so , let me say that you are one of the increasing few people that I still bother to tune into this site to larf at with .

The only real risk is possible inflation of my ego, but fortunately it cannot grow any bigger than it already is. As far as this forum goes, you are one of the people that gets "it". It may not be the same it that I get, but you get it. As long as it is being had by several, this forum will usually stay interesting. So here's to making sure not one it goes unowned :cheers: <-- this is my version of being :ghey:

The formula I use on the board is
Forum>BT>BT Trades --> Mark forum read
Forum>BT>BT Giveaways --> Mark forum read

I wish I had a default setting that could permanently mark those 2 as read. I looked for it without success awhile ago. Maybe a feature request if it's possible?

But once in awhile you'll find a good request thread on a slow day where someone is getting lynched, it's a different type of entertainment.

mjmacky
05-10-2011, 05:37 AM
I feel kinda cheated, my pimp hand was just starting to get warmed up... :(

Different ways a pimp warms his hand:
Breaking a critical air velocity, where kinetic friction transfers energy as heat as the hand flies toward some ho's unlucky cheek
Digging for pearls
Fondling self

What were you cheated out of, a Public Enemies reference?

IdolEyes787
05-10-2011, 11:35 AM
I'm reasonably certain that Public Enemies consists entirely of cloaked references to homosexuality.

P2PDog
05-10-2011, 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3579040]

I wish I had a default setting that could permanently mark those 2 as read. I looked for it without success awhile ago. Maybe a feature request if it's possible?

Bookmark this link:

http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post&exclude=90,158

That will give you all the new posts except for anything from forum 90 and 158 which are the Invite Giveaways and Trades forums.

megabyteme
05-10-2011, 06:28 PM
IN OTHER NEWS... Idol is within 5 posts of 15k. :o

I bet a dollar that that post contains cloaked blatant references to homosexuality.

anon
05-10-2011, 06:29 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?do=getnew&exclude=158,90 :happy:

Edit: sorry, didn't see P2PDog's post before making mine. I've been using the "exclude" parameter almost since I registered here, to cut down the new posts list from 12 pages to 2 after blocking word game and NZB (back in vB3) threads.

mjmacky
05-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Thanks guys, since I don't know much about vb, I didn't know about exclude. Some new numbers to get intimate with (90, 146, 158)

IdolEyes787
05-11-2011, 12:10 AM
IN OTHER NEWS... Idol is within 5 posts of 15k. :o

I bet a dollar that that post contains cloaked blatant references to homosexuality.

As far as I can see the only benefit of 15K posts is presenting anyone arguing with me the easy "You have 15K posts on a website.Get a life loser" comeback .

For the "exclusion" option and as much as certain sections are consistently irritating and of no real value to me , I'd rather deal with annoyance than deal in exclusion.

mjmacky
05-11-2011, 01:43 AM
For the "exclusion" option and as much as certain sections are consistently irritating and of no real value to me , I'd rather deal with annoyance than deal in exclusion.

You make URL codes sound elitist, care to comment on fmt=18 and fmt=22?

anon
05-11-2011, 01:58 AM
care to comment on fmt=18 and fmt=22?

Are those HDBits' new names?

mjmacky
05-11-2011, 02:03 AM
Before Youtube had selectable "resolutions", these codes would give you the high quality videos if you added them into the URL. I don't know if it still works

Edit: Not to ruin the reference by explanation, but I picked those due to IdolEyes' complete adoration of HD snobbery

IdolEyes787
05-11-2011, 03:01 AM

You make URL codes sound elitist, care to comment on fmt=18 and fmt=22?

Not to waste a post but all this internet stuff is over my head .

I do know that Jon Bon Jovi was in U-571 which managed the previously thought impossible and got me to sympathize with the Nazis and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is FHM's sexiest women of 2011 ( obvious sham ) if that is somehow connected to what you said in any way.:unsure:

If not then I suggest you go listen to Slippery When Wet before getting back to me.

Btw my " problem" with people lauding the glories of HD here as pertains to most new movies and TV series is extremely similar to my problem with a pig wearing perfume or the British Royal family .You can dress up shit but at the end of the day it's still shit.

clocker
05-11-2011, 03:47 AM
Idol, your examples suggest a certain fluidity in the definition of "day".

mjmacky
05-11-2011, 07:08 AM
Btw my " problem" with people lauding the glories of HD here as pertains to most new movies and TV series is extremely similar to my problem with a pig wearing perfume or the British Royal family .You can dress up shit but at the end of the day it's still shit.

Yeah I know the deal, but you could have just let me mislead others into getting the wrong impression of your opinion. We had this conversation before when I first started posting here, but eventually figured out that our philosophies were traveling on vectors skew to each other. You had focused on the futility of spritzing turds, while I simply requested the cessation of coating feces onto my Nutella. I tend to be very selective about what I view, and usually avoid self-afflicted pain from much of the poorly produced art out there.

Anyways, I explained the fmt=18/fmt=22 reference in case you were unaware of those youtue url codes, but I also obscured the explanation in the case you knew. Is SwW a better tribute band than the Bon Jovi opposite group of Jon Bovi? Can I even use the term better in this case... I don't know, I'm not well-rounded when it comes to music.

Hmm, have you decided how to waste your 15,000th post? I recommend creating a BT Invite request thread, it will assuredly be the best use. I know you're tempted to, but try not to waste it on replying to me. That's why I've carefully left out any questions that try to illicit a response from you. You did notice I was careful about that, right?

A
05-11-2011, 07:31 AM
Idoleyes is a dick.

anon
05-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Before Youtube had selectable "resolutions", these codes would give you the high quality videos if you added them into the URL.

Back when they were just being available on YouTube, using the following JS code would switch to HQ videos if available.

javascript:changeVideoQuality(yt.VideoQualityConstants.HIGH)

megabyteme
05-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Idoleyes is a dick.

AbyBeats sucks dick.

∴ AbyBeats sucks Idol.

IdolEyes787
05-12-2011, 09:10 PM
No offense to the gay contingent but I really rather he didn't.

Btw I just had an incredibly hard day at work and I still have to workout so I have taken the over the counter stimulants in the faint hope it either will wake me or at least stop my legs from feeling like Abybeats head*.

Obviously I don't exercise for my health:mellow:

*Dead weight .