PDA

View Full Version : How to waste a 15000th post

IdolEyes787
05-11-2011, 11:37 AM

IdolEyes787
05-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Gave a lot of thought to that btw .Debated the merits of profundity over humour . Brevity over earnest reflection but in the end reason won out and told me essentially no one except for a very wee ,tiny part of myself gives a fuck.

I am moved now though to say that Abybeats is a homosexual.

Disme
05-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Get a life ...

IdolEyes787
05-11-2011, 11:57 AM
The jokes on you I'm merely a spambot .

swizZ8
05-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Is it possible to revert someone from being homosexual?

A
05-11-2011, 01:35 PM
That means, your 15000th post was dedicated to me :yahoo: Mission accomplished :batman:

IdolEyes787
05-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Apparently milestones are big in th Gay community.

IdolEyes787
05-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Btw I think it might be thyme for a new avatar but in my continuing effort to fit in with the demographic I can't choose between going with a half naked skank or something anime . Animated of course with the initials FST on it.
Maybe to be on the safe side I should go with skanky anime.

mjmacky
05-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Apparently milestones are big in th Gay community.

where do they put the milestones?

mjmacky
05-11-2011, 04:02 PM
That means, your 15000th post was dedicated to me :yahoo: Mission accomplished :batman:

But that was his 15001st post, the one before it was 15000. So it was dedicated to pause and punctuation

IdolEyes787
05-11-2011, 04:03 PM
You're the anal chemist so figure it out.
Also I'm going to request Hdbits Skittles Exigo for my 20000th post as I'm sure to be cool enough by then to belong to a torrent site so just a heads up on that .

A
05-11-2011, 04:48 PM

But that was his 15001st post, the one before it was 15000. So it was dedicated to pause and punctuation
15000th post was a dedication to me without putting in the words. He just didn't want to publicly admit it, thats all :alucard:

anon
05-11-2011, 08:00 PM

Great point, very well put. I couldn't have said it better myself. There's so much truth in this short statement.

megabyteme
05-12-2011, 02:44 AM

Great point, very well put. I couldn't have said it better myself. There's so much truth in this short statement.

He is punctual, and right on the spot. :mellow:

clocker
05-12-2011, 03:01 AM
Definitely a man of his period.

megabyteme
05-12-2011, 03:21 AM
Definitely a man of his period.

If, by that, you mean, "bitchy". Yes. :D

Quarterquack
05-12-2011, 03:51 AM
If, by that, you mean, "bitchy". Yes. :D

Has research ever been conducted with people who overuse punctuation as test subjects for incompetence? I have a couple of recommendations that spring to mind.

Oh and congratulations, Idol, I'd have something witty, or insulting, or both, to say, however, it seems Abybeats can already carry out that job just fine in every single one of your congratulatory threads. So here's to the next few thousands Faggybeats hatred ridden posts directed at you, may you continue to be one of the reasons this board isn't utterly boring.

:cheers:

A
05-12-2011, 05:33 AM
:wank:

Quarterquack
05-12-2011, 07:13 AM
:wank:

:LOL:

Honestly, I expected a hissy fit from you. Glad to see you finally laid off the drugs that were getting you off. Don't think you're any special, though, sugarlumps, I insulted half this thread in my previous post.

A
05-12-2011, 08:39 AM
OlegL changed the perspective of things for me :hypocrite

Quarterquack
05-12-2011, 06:50 PM
OlegL changed the perspective of things for me :hypocrite

Who's going to be at odds with Idol, now? :shifty:

I guess someone has to pick up the slack. Idol ... you're a ... ummm ... 14,990 of your posts have been self deprecating drama. If you regard life with such disdain, you should just go in a killing spree. It's what happened in that movie Rampage (9.8/10 from me). Please don't kill the old people, though.

Last thing I want is chavis dead because you realized your numbers of posts is an indictment of your age.

IdolEyes787
05-12-2011, 09:27 PM
The wonderful thing about my lack of interesting posts is that still there is so much room for improvement.
Also I reckon as murder goes I'm more the serial killer type than a mass murderer .
More drama in it . Also with any luck it could be spread out over years and so give me something to do with my spare time after they cancel Minute to Win It.

Also a cool nickname could eventually be attached like Son of Sam or The Hillside Strangler .
I'm partial to Merciless Son of the Hillside Strangler so if I do go off and start killing people could you please suggest that to the police for me?

Thx in advance MSHS :ghostface

Also I'm working on my taunting yet puzzling addressed to the media letters if the need should ever arise.

Dear Chalice, won't you come out to play
Dear Chalice greet the brand new day
The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful and so are you
Dear Chalice won't you come out to play

chalice
05-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Also I'm working on my taunting yet puzzling addressed to the media letters if the need should ever arise.

Dear Chalice, won't you come out to play
Dear Chalice greet the brand new day
The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful and so are you
Dear Chalice won't you come out to play

Difficult to resist. Congratulations, friend. The sky is always blue. That's why it rains here so much.

You, you student of pain. You sculptor of discomfort. You wrung-out masterpiece.

I tip my trilby selfwards for having moulded such an efficient drone. Don't go changin', less'un I tells you to, you cunt.

:smilie4:

Edit: Also, I'm only 37. That means you've got a geographically, statistically furthermore 15 years of me. I hit my geographically, statistical peak Thursday last week.

chalice
05-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Lets face it, Idol, all that you amount to is a faceless film fancier, far firmer than former formulaic farmers of phlegm.

But utterance is circumstance should chalice overwhelm.

Woo.

IdolEyes787
05-13-2011, 12:06 AM
I tip my trilby selfwards for having moulded such an efficient drone. Don't go changin', less'un I tells you to, you cunt.

Sorry I'm having a harder time than usual formulating a response because I now have Billy Joel playing in my head. :mellow:

Oddly until just now I never realized how foul-mouthed Billy Joel is .

chalice
05-13-2011, 12:12 AM
Billy Joel is a cunt. But An Innocent Man is the best song you ever heard. True story.

Not the best song I ever heard, but I have taste, like.

mjmacky
05-13-2011, 01:31 AM
Rampage (9.8/10 from me)

The presentation 8.2/10
The concept and/or story 10/10

these can be broken down further, until subcategories approach infinite

A
05-13-2011, 07:10 AM
Who's going to be at odds with Idol, now? :shifty:
h------1--k :naughty:

IdolEyes787
05-13-2011, 12:56 PM
Billy Joel is a cunt. But An Innocent Man is the best song you ever heard. True story.

Not the best song I ever heard, but I have taste, like.

Uptown Girl clearly ranks as one of the low points of 80's pop . I have it on good authority ,which all things being relative means I'm making it up , that Paul McCartney actually wrote Joel a letter thanking him for releasing the song so that people could no longer say that Ebony and Ivory was the worst thing ever .
Not the worst thing ever written, the worst thing ever and that's taking into account The Holocaust, The Black Plague and Facebook.

Of course if he had just held of a little, Techno would have come out and made the whole argument moot.

Anyway you know I actually had a Piano Man album at one point and although there's no real artistry to it , before he grew up/sold out/stopped giving a fuck Joel had a bit of bitter fire in him .
Actually except for lifestyles and starting at a much lower point Joel's career trajectory is fairly similar to Elton John's . Both did their best work early before descending irredeemably into schmaltz.
Art doesn't thrive in too comfortable a setting . You have to have something meaningful to draw upon

spikednet
06-02-2011, 01:30 PM
spambot!

Artemis
06-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Also a cool nickname could eventually be attached like Son of Sam or The Hillside Strangler .
I'm partial to Merciless Son of the Hillside Strangler so if I do go off and start killing people could you please suggest that to the police for me?

Thx in advance MSHS :ghostface

Actually I hate to rain on your crazy parade, but it was the hillside stranglers, as in there was two of them! But then you could just summon one of your multiple personalities, as long as it doesn't know what this personality (or lack of it ) is up to. I just hope the other personality is better at enigmatic rhymes, maybe even some haiku, but then of course the police would be looking for a japanese serial killer. Do get back to me though when you or one of your 'friends' has decided which merciless son of which hillside strangler you they are.

IdolEyes787
06-02-2011, 04:58 PM
It's people like you that are the real reason behind murderous rampages.

Disme
06-02-2011, 05:57 PM
I do like you Idol ... but posts like these are a waste of time ... wondering what will be your X'th post say more about you than you would like ... Sorry bud ... the truth can be harsch :emo:

clocker
06-05-2011, 01:36 PM
... the truth can be harsch :emo:
No, it really can't.

IdolEyes787
06-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Much to mention and no offense to anyone seemingly in their own minds on a different site and thus trying to keep me more likably productive but if I am wasting time ,it is my time to waste.

Fear not though all is not entirely lost I did make some better use of my time today as I got three stars on a level of Angry Birds. Tomorrow if I am feeling really ambitious I might tackle going out for coffee and taking a stroll in the park .

Btw I hope whatever message I might me trying to convey here translates well into Belgianese.

mjmacky
06-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Btw I hope whatever message I might me trying to convey here translates well into Belgianese.

Belgians and their bastard relationships with native tongues.

Artemis
06-06-2011, 12:39 AM
.....and thus trying to keep me more likably productive but if I am wasting time ,it is my time to waste.

Fear not though all is not entirely lost I did make some better use of my time today as I got three stars on a level of Angry Birds. Tomorrow if I am feeling really ambitious I might tackle going out for coffee and taking a stroll in the park .

You could always take a stroll in the forest and taunt a bear, that will make the day interesting quite quickly....

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 05:17 PM
OK. What then is the best way to taunt a bear?
I was going to use " Hey bear , your mother blows Yogi".

Artemis
06-07-2011, 04:43 AM
OK. What then is the best way to taunt a bear?
I was going to use " Hey bear , your mother blows Yogi".

Nyet, you need to think more lowbrow. Direct action in the form of heaving a rock should produce the desired reaction....

Quarterquack
06-07-2011, 05:17 AM
Pissing on the bear to mark your territory might also yield similar results. Also, welcome back Art?