PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE] Demonoid [WANT] BitGamer & Torrentleach

Dragonsfire
05-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Would anyone be kind enough to give me an invite for any of these two please. I nearly always have a seedbox and I've got a good home connection.

anon
05-12-2011, 06:44 PM
Why are you trading? Just curious to know if you're new and think it's the way to go. For the record, it isn't.

Dragonsfire
05-12-2011, 07:04 PM
yeah I'm new and I felt like i had to offer something in return for asking for something. Should i just make a request then?

anon
05-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Should i just make a request then?

It may be a better idea to do that. Trading is generally not well-seen by trackers.

Dragonsfire
05-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Yeah I understand, I havent been using private trackers very long. Thank you for the advice

*please close this thread*

Enlightened
05-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Would anyone be kind enough to give me an invite for any of these two please. I nearly always have a seedbox and I've got a good home connection.

I'm just curious, why u would have a Seedbox, if u have NOT been "expose" to Private Trackers & another thing is that Demonoid, is NOT worth "offering" here - is a dime a dozen.Would like to help u, but your "Background" seems a bit sketchy or obscure.

Dragonsfire
05-12-2011, 09:37 PM

I'm just curious, why u would have a Seedbox, if u have NOT been "expose" to Private Trackers & another thing is that Demonoid, is NOT worth "offering" here - is a dime a dozen.Would like to help u, but your "Background" seems a bit sketchy or obscure.

For some reason i just didn't know that it was bad. I don't really go on the tracker forums very much and the faq's are a lot to remember in one go espeicially for someone quite new to private trackers like me. I've only had a seedbox for 2 months and before that i didn't even know what a seedbox was! If people don't believe what i say that's fine. I know i'm honest and that's all that matters to me.