PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BitGamer and/or Torrentleach

Dragonsfire
05-12-2011, 07:28 PM
If anyone would be kind enough to give me an invite for one of these trackers please?

I use 2 other private trackers and on one (demonoid) I have a 0.84 ratio currently only because i can't use my seedbox there and i havent downloaded much yet. ott wrestling tracker which i have a 32.42 ratio! although some of this is for double upload credit on certain torrents at least half of that is from genuine seeding via my seedbox.

Thanks.

cibu
05-12-2011, 07:30 PM
If you can send me some ratio proofs and a speedtest ( or some sort of proof of your seedbox) i can invite you to TL

wait ...nevermind . just noticed that you are a trader :D

Dragonsfire
05-12-2011, 08:08 PM
are you serious? lol

cibu
05-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Sorry , I should have checked out your profile before I posted ....
It's just that I don't wanna give out the invite to a guy who might trade his account -> in my getting disabled ...
Sorry about that !

Dragonsfire
05-12-2011, 08:14 PM
yeah that's ok, i only just found out trading was bad....

IdolEyes787
05-12-2011, 08:58 PM
I use 2 other private trackers and on one (demonoid) I have a 0.84 ratio currently only because i can't use my seedbox there and i havent downloaded much yet.

Please tell me that it's a security thing. :mellow:

Also no offense but you know enough to purchase and use a seedbox on torrent sites but you didn't know trading is generally frowned upon.:unsure:

Dragonsfire
05-12-2011, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=Dragonsfire;3579616]
Also no offense but you know enough to purchase and use a seedbox on torrent sites but you didn't know trading is generally frowned upon.:unsure:

yeah that's right i really didn't know it was fronwed upon. I've only had a seedbox for 2 months and been a member of a few private trackers. I'm still learning my p2p do's and don'ts and sometimes that means making genuine mistakes. I'm just gonna stick to public trackers if people keep questioning my honesty. It's not worth the hassle i get for it. I'm not gonna kiss someones arse just to prove myself.

that's not aimed at you i'm just saying.