PDA

View Full Version : Fright Night [2011]

mr. nails
05-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Remakes, remakes, reboots & remakes..! Add another one to the list. There's no conceivable way this is gonna beat the original.

FN 2011 Trailer (http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/05/13/trailer-premiere-fright-night)

Original 1985 Fright Night Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ISgM9sjza8

megabyteme
05-13-2011, 08:26 PM
I enjoyed the original, but have to admit the preview, with its more serious tone, looks quite good. Thanks for the heads-up!

IdolEyes787
05-13-2011, 09:34 PM
Probably not the worst movie to ever be released but the remake seems to be missing most of what made the original so good. The Roddy McDowell character, the vampire's underling and most importantly subtlety and humour .
Also and this just going by the trailer and might prove not to be fact, the new one seems just a mishmash of other movies slightly altered to fit .

megabyteme
05-14-2011, 07:25 PM
The original was interesting, and memorable, because quirky hadn't been used in the vampire genre (much). Now, so many crappy movies have used quirky as an excuse to be crap that I find it hard to accept in any genre.

Taking the structure of FN and making it serious may be a good decision. Let's hope, anyway...

IdolEyes787
05-15-2011, 12:39 PM
If someone really wants to do something worthwhile they should make a Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie .

No wait.......

Btw speaking of Buffy the Vampire The Movie related stuff I'm hopeful that someone will do a remake of Pee-wee's Big Adventure but make it a serious one (note the italics for emphasis) .
Also I suggest to any producers listening instead of having Paul Reubens play Pee-wee maybe Russell Crowe as he's foreign and once had pretensions of being a good actor and instead of a bike have a Lamborghini Countach so you can really amp up the action .
I guess while we are at it in that vein I'd replace Tim Burton with Michael Bay and for a third act instil drama by doing away with nuance and character and adding a lot of unnecessary special effects .

There I've just made Pee-wee's Big Adventure infinitely better and hopefully once this new one gets made someone will have the good sense to burn all copies of the original it now being ironically redundant.

megabyteme
05-15-2011, 12:47 PM
It's already been done. It was called, Russell Crowe's Fightin' Around the World.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sYfD6Sz7bY

clocker
06-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Has it ever happened that you simply desperately wanted to download Fright Night but could not do so as you were left confused by the contradictory reviews you heard or read concerning the full movie Fright Night?
No human in history has ever felt like this.

Now I am positive which you should be wondering, "Where can I watch Fright Night on the internet for cost-free?"... the immense development of technology has made it achievable to watch Fright Night free on-line quite simply! You may now just sit at residence and watch Fright Night on the web for free without bothering about getting tickets and paying hefty quantities.

This is exiting news!
My stock of hefty quantities is meager and I'm eager to conserve.
Have your people contact my people if you'd like to use that last line as a company tag. For just a few hefty quantities I'm sure we can reach a licensing agreement.

IdolEyes787
06-09-2011, 12:50 PM
I don't need technology to get "Fright Night on the Net for free!!!" for as a vampire I was given a complimentary copy.
Btw I really need to track down those bastards that keep sending me those Twilight movies gratis and rip their throats out.

umairaraza100
06-20-2011, 11:58 AM
well the movie Fright Night is one of the best movie i have watch it many times and like its character but it has frighten me so much because the movie was made in Frighten environment but thanks you share it with us in this forum