PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE] Hdbits+mail [WANT] Fsc,Exigo or others

cruelworld
05-14-2011, 09:54 AM
first prefer fsc or exigo. secondly, want to hear your offer expect silly ones and dont ask me its .ro or .org. of course worthy one :)

anon
05-14-2011, 05:16 PM
I don't mean to "give you grief", but I think you can begin forgetting about FSC. They've taken several measures to ensure accounts and invites don't get traded.

harrow
05-14-2011, 05:41 PM
like?

anon
05-14-2011, 05:48 PM
like?

Ask the pro traders :O

Cabalo
05-14-2011, 07:04 PM
like?

It's your problem, you find it out by yourself.

Disme
05-14-2011, 10:28 PM
like?

I've heared they've handed out a load of invites to loyal longstanding members to lure traders out in the open and get them globally banned ...

It's just something I heared ... so don't shoot the messenger ... :emo:

IdolEyes787
05-15-2011, 03:09 PM
like?

I've heared they've handed out a load of invites to loyal longstanding members to lure traders out in the open and get them globally banned ...

It's just something I heared ... so don't shoot the messenger ... :emo:

Don't believe him most loyal members of FSC are illiterate and so couldn't rightly manage to PM you.
If you doubt what I say then look no further than Disme widely being considered one of the more intelligent ones and

It's just something I heared:mellow:
I know you could chock it all up to him being either foreign or toothless and from Alabama but seriously I've already called him an idiot so no need to add the " being foreign " and unnecessarily rub salt in the wounds.