PDA

View Full Version : A simple question.

IdolEyes787
05-16-2011, 08:29 PM
Who really has the power the shepherd or the sheep?

IdolEyes787
05-16-2011, 09:11 PM
Btw this is what is wrong with the world Priest gets released in 3000 theatres while Passion Play with Mickey Roarke , Bill Murray and Megan Fox as a naked angel gets released in 2 .

God clearly hates us sinners.Prepare for the Apocalypse.:mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5vlco4yvSc

swizZ8
05-17-2011, 07:19 PM

My guess would be the one who has put them together.

Snee
05-18-2011, 09:31 PM
Btw this is what is wrong with the world Priest gets released in 3000 theatres while Passion Play with Mickey Roarke , Bill Murray and Megan Fox as a naked angel gets released in 2 .

God clearly hates us sinners.Prepare for the Apocalypse.:mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5vlco4yvSc

For all that Megan Fox appears to be dumb as a bag of rocks, and Mickey Rourke to be made out of plastic or something, this could have been good. 'cept I lost interest in it somewhere.

The ending was so terribly bad not even Fox showing her tits could have saved it, and she didn't that I noticed.

Just dl the BRRRiP or something if you really have to see it, as it's not worth the price of a ticket, tbh.

IdolEyes787
05-18-2011, 09:59 PM
For all that Megan Fox appears to be dumb as a bag of rocks, and Mickey Rourke to be made out of plastic or something, this could have been good. 'cept I lost interest in it somewhere.

The ending was so terribly bad not even Fox showing her tits could have saved it, and she didn't that I noticed.

Just dl the BRRRiP or something if you really have to see it, as it's not worth the price of a ticket, tbh.

Probably still better than Priest though.:mellow:
Actually unless, terrible ending or not ,the movie had the supernatural power to physically leave the screen and sodomize anyone that watched it's probably still better than Priest though.

As for Rourke I would say the plastic surgery has left his face looking like it was indeed made of plastic and that plastic was held too close to an open flame .
Personally I think he's in the Pulp Fiction John Travolta phase of his career in which the general perception of his talent greatly exceeds the actual fact.
If you want to see (don't) in reality how little he himself brings to a role check out Killshot (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443559/):dabs:

Btw actresses who believe themselves too "good" for nudity but still insist on taking roles that endlessly tease at it can all go to hell.
I don't lust for nudity but in film as in music I do appreciate a little honesty of performance .

kallieb
05-18-2011, 11:31 PM
I like the philosophy of the question so I'll stick with that.

I say sheep hold more of the power. Sheep can exist without a shepherd, while the shepherd cannot exist without sheep.

IdolEyes787
05-18-2011, 11:43 PM
The shepherd's time is also dictated by the needs of the flock.

kallieb
05-18-2011, 11:47 PM
Unless the shepherd has a hot date planned for the night, at which point the sheep have their fun cut short and have to head back to the OK corral

ps.. then again, if said hot date happens to be one of the more attractive sheep in the flock, it becomes a matter of distraction than one of herding.

IdolEyes787
05-19-2011, 12:04 AM
ps.. then again, if said hot date happens to be one of the more attractive sheep in the flock

:lol::lol: When you said hot date that was the first thing that sprang into my mind

:mellow:

kallieb
05-19-2011, 12:08 AM
Perfect post. I laughed out loud :)

IdolEyes787
05-19-2011, 12:08 PM
awesome

A simplecomplex question.What traumatic events might have occurred in J-dye's life that resulted in his abnormal behavior?
Obviously real mental illness is in effect here as it goes beyond the bounds of simple trolling.
I'm guessing he didn't get any attention as a child so he buried himself in Math books . That's beside the sexual abuse by his priest and the eating of lead paint chips of course.

Honestly J-dye , as someone else previously noted , you have missed the fact that somewhere along the line you have become the very thing you think you mock.:mellow:

megabyteme
05-19-2011, 07:08 PM
sheep > fleas > J-dye

I'm still not sure where to place the shepherd, but am certain it is above the last two.

IdolEyes787
05-19-2011, 07:47 PM
Jack Shepard > Alan Shepard > Sam Shephard > Cybil Shepard

Even though Jack Shepard is a fictional character I still feel he deserves the #1 spot over Alan Shepard who couldn't manage better than second person in space :mellow: .

Actually beaten by a godless commie .I'm surprised he didn't end up killing himself.

Also Jack Shepard may have saved the world although it being Lost the whole last episode was probably just some sort of red herring and the jokes on me.

He did do the horizontal boogie with Kate though so regardless I think that still makes him better than some lame astronautical hero.

Obviously.

iLOVENZB
05-20-2011, 07:44 AM

:wacko:

The guy who owns the slaughterhouse :shifty:.

spikednet
05-26-2011, 01:38 PM
Shepard > Sheeps.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2011, 01:42 PM
Shepard > Sheeps.

I think the game was awesome, apart from some bugs (like crashing) it had a great story line.

Yes but then again you seem to think Portal 2 had a great storyline.

megabyteme
05-26-2011, 02:08 PM
C'mon Idol, we all know you are just trying to turn this thread into another commie plug for Tofurky. :dry:

mjmacky
05-26-2011, 05:23 PM
The storyline wasn't all that great, it was the dialogue that was great. Even after the solving the puzzle part got boring and I was just going to stop and never play again, I discovered the noclip console command. I just wanted to hear all that great dialogue, such as:

“You know before when I was talking about smelly garbage, laying around being useless? That was a metaphor for you. I’m sorry. When you didn’t react, I was afraid that it had sailed right over your head, and then this apology would’ve sounded insane. That’s why I had to call you garbage a second time just now.”
-GLaDOS