PDA

View Full Version : [have] TT account with 4GB Buffer + bitmetv 40gb buffer 3 invites [want] whatcd

cinemas
05-17-2011, 04:51 PM
invite or account.

cinemas
07-22-2011, 10:17 AM
up, still looking. if you have whatcd invite please send me a pm :) I am really looking for it and their invite system on IRC is kind of slow? I am in position 11 and that's the best after checking a few days. I am not willing to get up at 4am my time to get a whatcd invite :)

hope someone can be so kind

anon
07-22-2011, 04:46 PM
I suggest you remain persistent about the interview. That way, you won't have to worry about your account ending up disabled for trading. Seriously, many people are from banned countries and don't have that opportunity, think about that. Of course, it's up to you.

cinemas
07-23-2011, 06:21 PM
I just checked their invite channel and again 10 people infront of me. They are not active on it anymore. How am I supposed to get the invite? I really dont want to trade............. is there another way? I am an old member at waffles and at trancetraffic but can't beg in their IRCs which I understand. shizzle.

anon
07-23-2011, 06:54 PM
I just checked their invite channel and again 10 people infront of me. They are not active on it anymore. How am I supposed to get the invite?

Patience, I guess. In the meantime, you can recheck your learning material! :P

Many trackers also have sanctioned What.cd giveaways, made by staff or members of the site. Check the forums of places you're Power User or higher on for threads like "What.cd - Unlimited!".

cinemas
07-23-2011, 07:16 PM
yo anon,

thanks for the advice. On waffles I am an old member but it doesnt have such a thing as what.cd unlimited... I guess I'll just let it pass ;).

ElitUser
07-23-2011, 07:44 PM
Why would some one giving you the invite when you will again trade it for something else and the Inviter will suffer for your. Forget the invite or if you want what.cd then go to their IRC interview channel and win the invite.