PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TranceTraffic & CartoonChaos

KHRALL
05-19-2011, 08:28 AM
Hello guys i would like to request TT and CC.

For TT: I've been a fan of trance/house music since 5 years ago. Im atm following tons of house/trance forums and listening to ASOT every thursday at di.fm. This music is my living as i listen to it everyday and i absolutely love it. Im planning to go to Sensation White and stuff like that later on, so i would really appreciate this TT invite as i've been struggeling for a long time to get a GOOD trance tracker. Thanks!

For CC. For long as i can remember i've been a fan of Cartoon shows. My favorite is Scooby Doo without a doubt, its the best cartoon ever made and i had like tons of scooby doo stuffs when i was a kid. I watched cartoon network as soon as the channel got released here in my country. So i would also appreciate this invite so badly!

Note: Im willing to provide many ratioproofs/seedbox & speedtest from High level trackers if thats needed. Thanks guys!:rolleyes:

Chief_Garbonzo
05-20-2011, 05:39 PM
I hate to rain on your parade, but, no one will risk their TT or CC membership inviting a trader like you. You JUST joined.. and, you've got a post in the trading section. You see, once you cross that line, your always going to be a trader. The Chief is disappointed in you! The chief recommends you attend a sweat lodge ceremony with a qualified instructor to cleanse the trading demons out of yourself.

IdolEyes787
05-20-2011, 07:26 PM
Rough ruck.

megabyteme
05-21-2011, 05:00 AM
Will you quit trading for a Scooby Snack??

or...

Old Man Winters...a trader???! :O

or...

Scrappy Doo says, "let me at that trader..." :boxing:

KHRALL
05-22-2011, 11:43 AM
I hate to rain on your parade, but, no one will risk their TT or CC membership inviting a trader like you. You JUST joined.. and, you've got a post in the trading section. You see, once you cross that line, your always going to be a trader. The Chief is disappointed in you! The chief recommends you attend a sweat lodge ceremony with a qualified instructor to cleanse the trading demons out of yourself.

Yeah well, why would i trade away the things that i want the most? Im trading my invites that i have because i dont use/need them.

wazza100
05-22-2011, 12:53 PM

Yeah well, why would i trade away the things that i want the most? Im trading my invites that i have because i dont use/need them.

problem is that how do people know u won't just trade these away.........

anon
05-22-2011, 06:21 PM
problem is that how do people know u won't just trade these away.........

Problem is that apparently this isn't about trading or not trading, but trading this or that. :ermm: