PDA

View Full Version : Blog Day Afternoon.

chalice
05-21-2011, 05:17 PM
Nothing much of any significance ever happens to me. This started occurring (or not occurring) round about 1988. This is when I started smoking Marijuana in condensed quantities. The last good thing was Neil Gaiman writing an episode of Doctor Who last week. The thing before that was my daughter being diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. The thing before that was discovering I was able to produce sperm.

Expect nothing from this diary of sorts except me limiting my activity on this forum to this thread.

Mr Bean is on TV and my 6 year old is pissing himself laughing whilst I cringe. Rowan Atkinson is a cunt. As is Mel Smith (who interestingly developed a dependence for painkillers and thought it might be expedient to go on Mastermind off his fucking face).

IdolEyes787
05-21-2011, 06:01 PM
If nothing else you've accomplished the previously thought impossible feat of making me not hate every usage of the word "blog"

Also of your apparent further limiting of your activity here , understandable but sadly one more reason to hate life .
Btw the other reasons are Rowan Atkinson , anchovies and the fact that where once we had Dog Day Afternoon now we have 3D Fast Five.

Watch this and share my grief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYl9nNIoz8o

chalice
05-21-2011, 06:35 PM
Grief shared is grief doubled.

I've recently brung myself up to speed with Treme. That's proper drama there. Not to mention, you get funked out in every way every time you watch it.

Also, The Borgias has proven somewhat disappointing save solely for the development of the Lucretia character. I've always loved the idea of her and this seems to propound it.

One of my favourite myths regarding her is, upon waking, she would say, 'what fresh horror is this'. I do too.

chalice
05-21-2011, 07:27 PM
Also, Bo is a cunt. Fact.

megabyteme
05-21-2011, 08:24 PM
The last good thing was Neil Gaiman writing an episode of Doctor Who last week.

While I am delighted the show is back on air (I have seen all but 2 or 3 episodes since the 2005 series started), I have not been quite as impressed with this year's episodes. I hope for better things to come.

Mr. Bean was funny through about the first 3 skits I saw him do. Now his character is as refreshing as watching a mime that says "Hmmm" a lot.

*EDIT* Pacino was far more enjoyable before he became a parody of himself. Perhaps he should play the role of Bean for a while until he learns how to tone things down, a bit.

Proper Bo
05-21-2011, 08:28 PM

evenin' chavois:smilie4:

chalice
05-21-2011, 08:37 PM

evenin' chavois:smilie4:

Wotcha, cawkface. :smilie4:

Proper Bo
05-21-2011, 08:38 PM
wopped to the macks for the brazilianth time this week, innit:smilie4:

chalice
05-21-2011, 08:41 PM
wopped to the macks for the brazilianth time this week, innit:smilie4:

Noice. You watching this fucking bawksing farce tonight or wot?

Proper Bo
05-21-2011, 08:44 PM
obviousment. (http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=117593&part=sports)

chalice
05-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Wish it had a been Bellew, like. Fat bastard couldn't make the weight.

I laughed out fucking loud when he called him a fucking rat.

Quality.

chalice
05-21-2011, 09:43 PM
The last good thing was Neil Gaiman writing an episode of Doctor Who last week.

While I am delighted the show is back on air (I have seen all but 2 or 3 episodes since the 2005 series started), I have not been quite as impressed with this year's episodes. I hope for better things to come.

Mr. Bean was funny through about the first 3 skits I saw him do. Now his character is as refreshing as watching a mime that says "Hmmm" a lot.

*EDIT* Pacino was far more enjoyable before he became a parody of himself. Perhaps he should play the role of Bean for a while until he learns how to tone things down, a bit.

I agree. Give me a shout when you stop being such a helluva nice guy.

This is the lounge. Now fuck off.

megabyteme
05-22-2011, 12:26 AM
/me shouts...

Nice thread, Prick. :mad3:

chalice
05-22-2011, 01:26 AM
/me shouts...

Yeah well.

I'm a prick and this thread fucking rawks.

megabyteme
05-22-2011, 01:37 AM
/me shouts...

Yeah well.

Yeah. We'll have to see about that. You thrive on mong meat, and there just ain't that many around. You done killed the herd, and there isn't the fertile ground we once had.

In other news: my kids went to their first public play. They loved it, and acted like civilized humans. One lady even mentioned how well behaved my daughter was. I'm pretty proud of my 15 month olds when most "adults" can't seem to shut up and enjoy a movie/play/donkey show. :noes:

IdolEyes787
05-22-2011, 01:57 AM
So we've pretty much ruled out you being Black then.

megabyteme
05-22-2011, 02:07 AM
Oh, snow white!!! Looks ou for that witch. Shez gotz a poison apple and shizzle!!! Oh, noe don't you eat that there applez!!! :no: :no: :no: :O

chalice
05-22-2011, 03:01 AM
Can somebody quote wotever this twat above is saying, please?

I've had him on ignore since before ignore was even invented or something.

megabyteme
05-22-2011, 04:14 AM
/me shouts...

Yeah well.

Here you go.

chalice
05-22-2011, 10:10 AM
People meditate, hey, that's just great.

Trying to find the inner you.

People depend on family and friends and other folks to pull them through.

I don't know why I'm a one man guy or why this is a one man show.

But these three cubic feet of bone and blood and meat is all I love and know.

chalice
05-22-2011, 11:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnO41-rKUsc

Best song ever written? Yes, I think so to the max.

Also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkShBTtu6s4

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 04:46 PM
Expect nothing from this diary of sorts except me limiting my activity on this forum to this thread.

I knew this wouldn't last past a day, you wouldn't be the same if you were confimed to only being a cunt to people on this thread.

chalice
05-22-2011, 04:51 PM

I knew this wouldn't last past a day, you wouldn't be the same if you were confimed to only being a cunt to people on this thread.

I'm only a cunt to dickheads.

chalice
05-22-2011, 04:52 PM
And MBM. She loves it.

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 04:59 PM

That's not what everyone else is saying about you!

chalice
05-22-2011, 05:02 PM

That's not what everyone else is saying about you!

What the fuck would you know, dickhead? Your wife abandoned you and you use exclamation marks.

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 05:05 PM
I seem to know more than you they're bangs not exclamation marks.

chalice
05-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Oh fuck, a yank. They're not bangs, they're exclamation marks. Bangs are the thing you get when you fall off your bike.

Doesn't really matter what you call them really. What matters is that if you use them, you fail at language and being a human being.

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 05:54 PM
Thank fuck for that, I hate human beings, they're scum.

chalice
05-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Thank fuck for that, I hate human beings, they're scum.

Don't confuse your misogyny with the rest of the planet.

It's not our fault you weren't breastfed, you silly cunt.

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm not confusing anything, it was you who stated I was failing at being human, I just opted for the not being human like you... I think everyone can see why I would make such a choice.

chalice
05-22-2011, 07:36 PM
All you've done in this thread and others is belittle the mother of your children. That's pretty low, seeing as she's not here to defend herself.

You don't have the testicles to say it to her face, so you do it here.

Again, I pity your children. I'm surprised she'd trust her progeny with a dickhead like you. Ho hum.

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 07:47 PM
How the fuck do you survive on the internet? Seriously do you get abuse everwhere you go?

Read the thread again dickhead, you belittled my wife, I only refused to respond to your plainly offensive and baiting posts in the way you wanted me too. I can't help it if your a nasty little man who obtains his entertainment from attempting to wind people up on the internet, that's your problem.

chalice
05-22-2011, 07:48 PM
:lol:

Job done. :happy:

chalice
05-22-2011, 07:48 PM
Next.

megabyteme
05-22-2011, 09:47 PM
rejectOFAll

or

rejectOFAl (whoever he was, who broke your heart!) <-- notice the exclamation there? :sly:

would make more sense. Mods, please update for clarity. :)

IdolEyes787
05-22-2011, 10:07 PM
Man rejects God . God does not reject Man .

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 11:24 PM

Their G-d hasn't met me yet, when he does...

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 11:25 PM
rejectOFAll

or

rejectOFAl (whoever he was, who broke your heart!) <-- notice the exclamation there? :sly:

would make more sense. Mods, please update for clarity. :)

Yeah mods, tell him what it is he wants to say, cause he ain't got a clue! <-- Notice the bang there.

mjmacky
05-23-2011, 05:47 AM
Next.

Are you calling number 42? I have number 42.

IdolEyes787
05-23-2011, 06:19 PM

Their G-d hasn't met me yet, when he does...

Sure He has you just haven't been formally introduced.:mellow:

Also what's with this "bang" thing? Is that some sort of slang term for exclamation mark in whatever Third World country you hail from?

Bang!

Sorry clearly the ! was redundant. Let me try again.

BANG.

megabyteme
05-23-2011, 08:03 PM
If I remember Freud, the "Bang" is his inner child wanting to kill itself due to the steady decline of its life since it can no longer be a "player". :mellow:

NotLettingItGo
05-23-2011, 08:06 PM
Sure He has you just haven't been formally introduced.:mellow:

Also what's with this "bang" thing? Is that some sort of slang term for exclamation mark in whatever Third World country you hail from?

Bang!

Sorry clearly the ! was redundant. Let me try again.

BANG.
As he doesn't exist he hasn't met me yet.

Unix jargon uses sharp or hash (and sometimes, even, mesh) to refer to the number sign character and bang to refer to the exclamation point

Maybe that's just me showing my age though.

NotLettingItGo
05-23-2011, 08:08 PM
If I remember Freud, the "Bang" is his inner child wanting to kill itself due to the steady decline of its life since it can no longer be a "player". :mellow:

There's nothing like a good smack in the face from that feeling of being wrong about something is there?

I'm still plenty young enough thanks.

megabyteme
05-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Yes, but you are now saddled with kids, and a wife you don't like. Young, or not, it's pretty much life over, player. :(

NotLettingItGo
05-23-2011, 09:03 PM
You're discounting my willingness to behave like so many women have towards me... ie a complete and utter cunt.

IdolEyes787
05-23-2011, 09:35 PM
Unix jargon uses sharp or hash (and sometimes, even, mesh) to refer to the number sign character and bang to refer to the exclamation pointMaybe that's just me showing my age though.

Clearly I don't have a firm grip on the whole being a complete and utter pasty idiot thing as I predate the widespread use of computers and still had to look up what Unix was .:mellow:

!

megabyteme
05-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Unix- those are those ex-player guys who have had their balls chopped off by women. I hear these women like to keep those balls in jars next to pics of the anchors kids.

NotLettingItGo
05-23-2011, 10:31 PM
Unix- those are those ex-player guys who have had their balls chopped off by women. I hear these women like to keep those balls in jars next to pics of the anchors kids.

You should stop listening to women, they lie.

IdolEyes787
05-24-2011, 01:38 AM
Not all of them. I'm fairly sure the ones that tell you they would like you to fuck off and die are telling the truth.

You're Mum did lie when she told you that she loved you and that you aren't a total disappointment though.

Sorry.

IdolEyes787
05-24-2011, 01:41 AM
Btw this blog is seriously disappointing and I think the whole thing should be moved to Twitter.

megabyteme
05-24-2011, 01:52 AM
Chalice has his own service, it's called Cunter.

chalice
05-24-2011, 08:10 AM
Btw this blog is seriously disappointing and I think the whole thing should be moved to Twitter.

To be fair, I did preempt your disappointment with my opening remarks. I could muse about my job, but if you think you're underwhelmed now, you'd be (more) suicidal (than usual) by the end of the first paragraph.

Today, I will mostly be waxing philosophical about the dramatic importance of midgets in the modern televisual age. See, you don't get many midgets in TV shows without them being marginalised or overplayed for comic effect. Well, I can only think of two who hold the gravitas necessary for meaty roles. That impressive wee fucker from Game Of Thrones and that scary diminutive from Twin Peaks and Carnivale. The top end of Masterblaster from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome gets a notable mention, but doesn't count cos he's not on TV.

Who is the better actor? Only one way to find out. Make them fight. Twin Peaks guy gets to have a broken bottle as Game Of Thrones guy has the obvious age advantage.

chalice
05-24-2011, 08:43 AM
Yes, I'm quite aware of the medical distinction between midgets and dwarfism, but for the porpoises of this competition, we'll be defining anyone over 20 years of age and under 3 and a half feet high as a midget.

IdolEyes787
05-24-2011, 12:00 PM
Dr. Loveless (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0242692/bio) in the original Wild Wild West . Basically the Olivier of the short set.
Actor, singer,concert pianist,genius (IQ 178 ),ladies man , pygmy.

Also see here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Dunn)under personal life that he was the original Master Blaster.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Dunn)As for Game of Thorns and Peter Dinklage I'm sorry but I haven't been watching it.Since the bittards are all a flutter about the series I figured it couldn't be worth shite.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Dunn)Btw I glad you didn't mention that Ewok Warwick Davis cunt .

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Dunn)Also if you want something to ponder http://www.thestar.com/article/995112
(http://www.thestar.com/article/995112)Personally I find it deeply disturbing that any parent would willingly set their child up for that much future abuse.
(http://www.thestar.com/article/995112)

chalice
05-24-2011, 01:08 PM
Interesting, if somewhat tragic.

I can vaguely recall reading that one of the Munchkins from The Wizard Of Oz hanged himself on-set after a day's filming. Actually, it probably wasn't a Munchkin. My memory of it has probably warped so I can sing...

'Hey ho, the titch is dead.
Which old titch? The wicked titch.
Hey ho, the wicked titch is dead'.

Might've been a stuntman (arf).

Peter Dinklage is really worth the admission price and towers above the rest of a strong cast. I predict a Golden Globe for him (not that that means anything). You really should give it a go. It's a slow burner, but what the first couple of episodes lack in momentum, they make up for in tits, incest and bloodshed.

IdolEyes787
05-24-2011, 03:57 PM
You really should give it a go. It's a slow burner, but what the first couple of episodes lack in momentum, they make up for in tits, incest and bloodshed.

Then again you could just be partial to it as it apparently closely mimics your life.

chalice
05-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Leave my well-endowed dead midget sister out of this.

IdolEyes787
05-24-2011, 04:14 PM
Game of Thrones lesbianism.

NSFW (http://egotastic.com/2011/05/first-look-esme-bianco-sexy-hot-lesbionics-in-game-of-thrones-video/#more-192931)

clocker
05-24-2011, 05:00 PM
As for Game of Thorns and Peter Dinklage I'm sorry but I haven't been watching it.Since the bittards are all a flutter about the series I figured it couldn't be worth shite.

Of the three "big" series I've been watching (GoT,The Borgias and The Killing),Thrones is the one that has been steadily improving and capturing my interest.
The last half of this week's episode was some of the best TV of the year.
The Borgias languishes save for the presence of Jeremy Irons and to a lesser extent, Michael Muller (Charles VIII).
The Killing is just pissing me off.

IdolEyes787
05-24-2011, 05:16 PM
Of the three "big" series I've been watching (GoT,The Borgias and The Killing),Thrones is the one that has been steadily improving and capturing my interest.
The last half of this week's episode was some of the best TV of the year.
The Borgias languishes save for the presence of Jeremy Irons and to a lesser extent, Michael Muller (Charles VIII).
The Killing is just pissing me off.

I haven't seen any of them preferring to live my life with a sense of high irony and forgoing anything possibly soul enriching and sticking strictly to a diet of puerile shite.

So in that light if you have any opinions on if the fat minister's kid on The Biggest Loser deserved a better fate I'm open to discussing it.

megabyteme
05-24-2011, 08:09 PM
I'll cast my rec towards GoT, as well. Keep interested through the first two eps, and you are in for some interesting characters, and storylines. Not to mention an awesome, clever little dwarf that gets laid a lot!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

clocker
05-24-2011, 09:33 PM
Anyone who can "strictly stick" has my respect.

Snee
05-26-2011, 07:07 PM
Also, The Borgias has proven somewhat disappointing save solely for the development of the Lucretia character. I've always loved the idea of her and this seems to propound it.

One of my favourite myths regarding her is, upon waking, she would say, 'what fresh horror is this'. I do too.

I used to wake up swearing. Nowadays, being more at harmony with the world, I just bash the alarm clock and go back to sleep.

I've been planning on starting with the Borgias, but figured I'd stock up on episodes since I find watching a few back to back works better. WRT Game of Thrones: It's fairly well made, although I can't decide if I like it.

It's not awesome like Dr Who or powerful like a blue waffle, that's for sure.