PDA

View Full Version : Help Locating Some Books For School?

LVended
05-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Hello,

Really quick, I just wanted to say that I wasn't entirely sure if this is the proper place for this thread, or if this kind of thread is allowed, but I looked through a couple pages of older threads and found one much like this, so from that I figured it was okay to make this kind of request here. If this is inappropriate, I apologize.

I'm a complete noob here, but I was wondering if I could trouble someone to help me see if there are two specific books anywhere in the dark recesses of the internet. I had been trying to see if perhaps these titles were available on usenet, or bitme.org. Two different options I had been considering looking into this Summer to search for these. I have been able to find all the other books I need for class next semester without them, so I figure these books might just not be out there at all, but it'd be great if someone with access could look.

And to clarify, I'm not asking for access or help obtaining access to any place that does have these books, but I was really interested in if these are available anywhere to anyone's knowledge.

The World of the Cell Becker

Circuits Ulaby

Thanks Again!

zot
05-22-2011, 05:24 PM
have you tried Library.nu?

LVended
05-22-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah, library.nu is usually my first destination for this sort of thing. And generally I've rarely found books on other sites that weren't listed there. But it has happened a few times, so I figured I would ask.

delekopshti
05-27-2011, 04:18 AM
how about demonoid, everything i needed for school i found it there, dont under estimate it, check it out ;)
there is also bibliotik

coldito
05-28-2011, 09:37 PM
Try this http://www.ebookshare.net/