PDA

View Full Version : Being a house husband is f*@king great :-)

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 01:03 PM
My wife is off visiting her Mum, so I've been off work looking after my kids for 10 days now, and it's absolutely wonderful. I want to do this full time... fuck working for a living!

chalice
05-22-2011, 01:51 PM
Who gives a festering fuck? Certainly not me and definitely not Callum. If he did, he would've harshed you by now.

In other news, your wife is clearly looking further afield. Perhaps for some black cock, while your kids have their eyes peeled for their real dad.

Hello.

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 03:15 PM
I certainly hope she's looking further afield, she's just another dishonest woman, and it'd make divorcing her a shit load easier.

chalice
05-22-2011, 03:41 PM
She must be a right cunt if she left the kids with you, like.

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Oh! She is... don't get me wrong, she's not in your league of cuntiness, but she's at the top of the much lower league that she is in.

chalice
05-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Best you could do at the time? Not your post, like, her.

I'm beginning to suspect that you don't even have a wife, or children for that matter.

How could you?

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 04:58 PM
No I could have done better, but I was blindsided and rushed into it. Stupid fucking cunt that I am. I should have stuck to my original plan to never get married and just play the field. Life would have been better. Instead I ignored my mates advice about the 'rule of Fs' and started thinking women were worth more than that, and before I knew wtf was happening I got myself into this fucking mess. It's a sorry tale... one I hope the young lads around here can learn from... remember the rule of Fs... stick to it... women aren't worth the hassle.

chalice
05-22-2011, 05:14 PM
Yeah, like you had mates.

tesco
05-22-2011, 05:22 PM
No I could have done better, but I was blindsided and rushed into it. Stupid fucking cunt that I am. I should have stuck to my original plan to never get married and just play the field. Life would have been better. Instead I ignored my mates advice about the 'rule of Fs' and started thinking women were worth more than that, and before I knew wtf was happening I got myself into this fucking mess. It's a sorry tale... one I hope the young lads around here can learn from... remember the rule of Fs... stick to it... women aren't worth the hassle.
What is the 'Rule of Fs'? :unsure:

chalice
05-22-2011, 05:24 PM

Do you really care, Unesco?

Probably something to do with being a spastic.

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 05:56 PM

Find em, fuck em, forget em.

chavis would have told you, if he knew, as he obviously didn't...

chalice
05-22-2011, 06:06 PM

chavis would have told you, if he knew, as he obviously didn't...

Even if I did know, I wouldn't have told him. That's the rule.

However, why in the name of fuck would I want to know something like that?

Seems to me that you pounced on the first female who looked sideways at your lumpy head and spent the rest of your life complaining about it.

I pity your wife, but I pity your kids more.

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 06:19 PM
It's OK chavis we all understand that you were never a player, with that face it was probably a wise choice... no point fighting nature and all that.

IdolEyes787
05-22-2011, 10:11 PM

I thought that was just sound advice and not a rule or anything?

Actually the last time I heard that phrase was in 8th grade so I guess it could be a rule now though.

megabyteme
05-22-2011, 10:33 PM
rejectOFAl is only good at finding the ones who can't hide from guys of his ilk.

Anyone ever met a "player" with class, charm, or depth? :unsure: How about a woman attracted to these "players". Oh well, at least the kids will have nice haircuts and gold chains. :mellow:

NotLettingItGo
05-22-2011, 11:22 PM
rejectofal is only good at finding the ones who can't hide from guys of his ilk.

Anyone ever met a "player" with class, charm, or depth? :unsure: How about a woman attracted to these "players". Oh well, at least the kids will have nice haircuts and gold chains. :mellow:

pmsl

Quarterquack
05-24-2011, 08:52 AM
Anyone ever met a "player" with class, charm, or depth? :unsure: How about a woman attracted to these "players".

Yes and yes yes yes.

IdolEyes787
05-24-2011, 12:09 PM
Anyone ever met a "player" with class, charm, or depth? :unsure: How about a woman attracted to these "players".

Yes and yes yes yes.

No offense but I've seen your idea of what constitutes class,charm and depth.:mellow: