superpagla
05-25-2011, 09:49 AM
FuckYeahTorrents Review

Tracker Name : https://fuckyeahtorrents.com/
Tracker Type : General

Signup Status: Invite only.
[If u need one, PM me with info]

LOGO

Home, Announcements & Stats ( Pls read the announcements )

Browse Page

Category

Donate Page

Forum Page

Upload Application

Rules

FAQ

XXX Section

Bonus Page (Must See)

Fuckyeah IRC Details

* Server SSL: - irc.fuckyeahtorrents.com:+7721/fuckyeah
* Server NON-SSL: - irc.fuckyeahtorrents.com:7029/fuckyeah
* Channels: /j #fuckyeah #announce #pre #help #vhost
* Register: /msg nickserv register password email
* Identify: /msg nickserv identify password

FYT Details...
FuckYeah is a brand new general tracker with very very good pre-times (sometimes better than SCC!!-average times of pre are 1-2 minutes). You will see torrents that have been uploaded 2 seconds after pre!!!It has many torrents so far..It indexes TV torrents, 0day, XXX and music...Almost all of them are scene releases...New features are added day by day and it seems very promising...Now it has all its torrents are free and randomly there will be crazyhours where the upload will be counted 3/2 times, and the download nothing...

Ratings from an Expert:
Content: 9/10 All the scene content is here
Speed: 8/10- Speed is good.The pretimes are amazing on the other hand.If you don't believe me go here and see at http://trace.corrupt-net.org/live.php
Community: 9/10 The staff is very polite and helpful...

Few Important Thing....
Freeleech : Yes (Medium)
Ratio Type : Ratioless (Just have to seed for 48 hours)
Bonus point System : Yes
Bonus Point Earning : Very Easy.
Account Parking : Yes. (You have to buy it)

Most important of all, It's growing Rapidly. It's fast and good starter for the noob of private tracker world.

P.S. I took some details from other sites but the all the information is given are valid. Pics were taken Today (25/05/2010).

Cut-Copy-Paste
05-25-2011, 12:41 PM
Its took my 2mbps line 15 sec to load Homepage :dry:

Ratings from an Expert

May i know what Expert you are referring to?

It has many torrents so far

It's groing Rapidly
English Problem?:lol:

Lastly If stats are true then then 14k peers for 2k user is Awesome. Active Users :3 , Active In Past 24hr : 500. Seems Little unlikely 2 me

IdolEyes787
05-25-2011, 01:04 PM
Strangely I have a rule where I avoid anything not connected to music with the creative use of fuck in the title.
Sort of figure that it's a given that the purveyors are both less mature and intelligent than I am which given my general lack of both maturity and intelligence I figure this can't be a good thing.:mellow:

superpagla
05-25-2011, 02:00 PM
1...Its took my 2mbps line 15 sec to load Homepage :dry:
2.....May i know what Expert you are referring to?
3.....English Problem?:lol:
Answers....
1.....I don't know...There must be some problem ur connection is facing...My download (Not browsing) speed is at the moment 128 kbps (means browsing speed is 1 mbps). And it worked like a bullet.
2.... He is a VIP and a review expert member of Torrent-invites....He is known as Agent4713.
3....Yep...haven't touch my English book for last two years. Its the mercy of English movies and cartoon which helps me keep going. May be I should say It's expanding rapidly.

Strangely I have a rule where I avoid anything not connected to music with the creative use of fuck in the title.
Sort of figure that it's a given that the purveyors are both less mature and intelligent than I am which given my general lack of both maturity and intelligence I figure this can't be a good thing.:mellow:

Let me tell u something. My brother first started using private tracker 2 or 3 years ago. He was invited by a friend. when he was signing up, every username he tried was used..he can't use any (_), (.). He was already angry at that moment and when he was blocked, He became more angry. so he wrote fuckyou in the username field and pressed enter.......He was surprised..It was taken....He was shocked...Now in our group, everyone was invited by 'fuckyou'. And it is a very good and lucky account among us.
P.S. He tried to change the name so many times. But the mod said it wasn't abusive or vulgar word. My question is if fuckyou isn't a vulgar word what is a vulgar word.

Stabber
05-25-2011, 02:50 PM
I signed up but the design needs some work . What's with background of the earth ?

Also , it's too dark imho , the only colors used are black and white , just my $0.2

superpagla
05-25-2011, 03:04 PM
I signed up but the design needs some work . What's with background of the earth ?

Also , it's too dark imho , the only colors used are black and white , just my $0.2

You are right. It's a new tracker and tell u the truth....They are modifying the tracker. They are collecting new idea, icons, banners, logo etc. by holding contest. Just google the forum, u'll understand....you don't need my blah-blah. And suggesting u to use black theme...It's cool and does the job.

DeadPoet
05-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Black themes hurts your eyes, true story.
Why do so many trackers use black/dark themes nowadays? It's like the new trend or something.
I'm gonna pass on this one. Yet another 0-day tracker, seriously? Come up with something more interesting.
Or you can go this way - remove forum/all other unnecessary sections, index page and browse plus faq/rules is all you need. Make everything anonymous (only staff can see the peer list etc.) and cut the no ratio thing. Ratio plus reasonable bonus system = win. And the most important thing - let as many as possible users in. When there is dedicated community you can close it and go invites/application way.

superpagla
05-25-2011, 04:18 PM
Why do so many trackers use black/dark themes nowadays? It's like the new trend or something.
I'm gonna pass on this one. Yet another 0-day tracker, seriously? Come up with something more interesting.
Or you can go this way - remove forum/all other unnecessary sections, index page and browse plus faq/rules is all you need. Make everything anonymous (only staff can see the peer list etc.) and cut the no ratio thing. Ratio plus reasonable bonus system = win. And the most important thing - let as many as possible users in. When there is dedicated community you can close it and go invites/application way.

I think u r an advance/elite user. I'm asking u for an acc of x264.me. Wil u give it to me? "No, I won't. What's the reason...you r a noob...I can't trust you..I don't know u...trade me something (What u dont have) etc etc"...Most of all the 0-day tracker is the stepping stone of new tracker user...2nd thing is Choice may differ from people to people people. 3rd thing is forumless tracker is a lifeless tracker. It's also helps us. 3rd thing is the mod or admin don't come from thin air and make a tracker...They always have a plan. They follow the plans and try to succeed. that's how their tracker evolves and become a successful one like ipt, Alpha omega, Awesomehd, torrentleech etc.

Example: many people badmouthed the torrentday....TD is excepting members without the confirmation msg. Why...because when they start sorting, they will just pluck the bad members out of their tracker. they aren't taking any upload application form now....And the last thing is everything is up to you. So do whatever you want.

DeadPoet
05-25-2011, 04:40 PM
What's elite user? :lol:

"Most of all the 0-day tracker is the stepping stone of new tracker user"

True. That's why you need to keep open signups longer period of time or you will end up like your mentioned Alpha Omega (very little peer activity...). These trackers end up dead in a year or so.

"3rd thing is forumless tracker is a lifeless tracker."

No they are not. Tracker's first and only purpose is to deliver torrents for their members. Community thing works only for niche trackers to disscuss specific information about trackers offered content. Somehow community has become must-have aspect for nowadays tracker in peoples eyes even though most of these communities are based on spam posts i. e. there is no real community what so ever.

Offcourse tracker owner have some plan or whatever if he opened a tracker but if you want to be successful you need to offer something new or you will end up nowhere. Just another low class torrent tracker with awesome community.

Just my two cents. Don't take it too seriously.

Cut-Copy-Paste
05-25-2011, 05:03 PM
Answers....
1.....I don't know...There must be some problem ur connection is facing...My download (Not browsing) speed is at the moment 128 kbps (means browsing speed is 1 mbps). And it worked like a bullet.

Wrong. Thats probably because you are not visiting page for 1st time and has already stored caches on ur system.Proof (http://pastebin.com/bP0Djq3H) This give ETA of 18 sec for 1st time visitor with 1.5mbps connection if no DNS delay is considered

2.... He is a VIP and a review expert member of Torrent-invites....He is known as Agent4713.

No offence dude but most of Infinite T-I forums "sell" VIP. And what is review expert anyway? Can i get this degree plz plz plz :lol: . btw If u are by any chance referring to T-I.com they are little gay IMO.

Best of luck for your English venture and again no offence intended. :)

superpagla
05-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Don't take it too seriously.
I'll keep it to ur code...I am an encoder and encode movies with just p4....thats what i wanna say.....

anon
05-25-2011, 05:47 PM

It depends. Waffles' "black and blue" stylesheet is awesome, for example.

By the way, this is the wrong place for this - there's a section for tracker reviews.

superpagla
05-25-2011, 05:56 PM
Wrong. Thats probably because you are not visiting page for 1st time and has already stored caches on ur system.Proof (http://pastebin.com/bP0Djq3H) This give ETA of 18 sec for 1st time visitor with 1.5mbps connection if no DNS delay is considered.
No offence dude but most of Infinite T-I forums "sell" VIP. And what is review expert anyway? Can i get this degree plz plz plz :lol: . btw If u are by any chance referring to T-I.com they are little gay IMO.
First I wanted to say that there may be a bug or something wrong with FYT or ISP not with ur pc (saw ur proof. I'm clueless). And my friend just joined there while talking in mobile. And we have 2 pc in our house. by brother also opened an acc. We 3 all are QUBEE User.
2nd Trading acc in T-I is forbidden. So i think U understand what will happen if someone try to sell acc there....:lol:
Review Expert :It was for convincing u that he is a good member and Don't think I gave him that title for nothing.

No offence intended.

It depends. Waffles' "black and blue" stylesheet is awesome, for example.
I agree.

By the way, this is the wrong place for this - there's a section for tracker reviews.
I'm a n00b. I can't post it there. If possible pls transfer it. And I wanted people to join there And that's why I post it here in the first place. To tell u the news.

mjmacky
05-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Example: many people badmouthed the torrentday....TD is excepting members without the confirmation msg. Why...because when they start sorting, they will just pluck the bad members out of their tracker. they aren't taking any upload application form now

You see, this is where you lost credibility. There's a reason td gets badmouthed, it's a terrible site run by scheming censoring idiots. It's not like standing up for the underdog, it's like henching for a dick. You can't blame n00bness on this, because I was n00b at private bt (still am) and I could tell something was seriously wrong with their site within the first 30 minutes. I think the important thing here is intelligence, you don't have to be elite to know what's going on and what's really a waste of time.

IdolEyes787
05-25-2011, 08:04 PM
You can't blame n00bness on this, because I was n00b at private bt (still am) and I could tell something was seriously wrong with their site within the first 30 minutes. I think the important thing here is intelligence, you don't have to be elite to know what's going on and what's really a waste of time.

Oh yeah smart guy then explain your continuing presence here then.

mjmacky
05-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Oh yeah smart guy then explain your continuing presence here then.

I can explain, but what do I have to explain?

IdolEyes787
05-25-2011, 10:39 PM
You can't blame n00bness on this, because I was n00b at private bt (still am) and I could tell something was seriously wrong with theirthis site within the first 30 minutes. I think the important thing here is intelligence, you don't have to be elite to know what's going on and what's really a waste of time.
:shifty:

mjmacky
05-25-2011, 10:49 PM
Hmm, this in context could refer to td or FST, but since you changed it to this, I'm assuming you are bringing the focus to FST. In which case, I already lost track of the point. I don't know what point I need to make, and now here I am just making some spam post to acknowledge the fact that I saw your post. I could just close the tab, but then I'll never have known what was going on. I think I'm overthinking this, let me think about it.

IdolEyes787
05-25-2011, 10:50 PM
Don't think too long.

megabyteme
05-25-2011, 11:35 PM
Hey guys, could you please stop thinking here- you are making other members uncomfortable. Thinking here is as taboo as shouting in a library, or being quiet in a movie theater...

Geeze, sum peeple... :no:

Cut-Copy-Paste
05-26-2011, 12:52 AM
First I wanted to say that there may be a bug or something wrong with FYT or ISP not with ur pc (saw ur proof. I'm clueless). And my friend just joined there while talking in mobile. And we have 2 pc in our house. by brother also opened an acc. We 3 all are QUBEE User.
2nd Trading acc in T-I is forbidden. So i think U understand what will happen if someone try to sell acc there....:lol:

1. See Point 35 to 41. It tell loading time for various connections. As much as i can see their is no bug. Its just that Site has 60 Http elements!!. Now I have seen worse but just for comparison yahoo main page at any day have >20 elements. Anyway most of elements on later visits are called from caches it self so Bullet loading on later visits.

2. No I mean buy VIP title by donations.

Oftopic : How long have you been member of T-I.com? Say hi to Dave and JustJenna if they are still around :happy:

smcewa11
07-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Fuckyeahtorrents (FYT) Stats
0-day,General
Registered Users 3,322/5000
Torrents 6,660
New Torrents Today 607
Peers 11,094
Seeders 11,018
Leechers 76
Seeder/leecher ratio (%) 14497

speed: 100kb~2mb
Superfast Pre [rank 3rd in every releasle] 8~9/10
content 4/10[they delete one month old files ]
overall 5/10 [to me]
earning points is easy. It's a new tarcker. invite only but most of the time it stays open.

They added wait times for new users. Irritating but wont take long to bypass. This tracker reminds me of GFT so I joined it.

Bumped this so I dont think about updating it.