PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE]Speed.DC & TVTorrents.ro [WANT]FTN, SceneHD,Waffles, HDBits (Or any good HD)

x34
05-25-2011, 03:23 PM
I have invites to Speed.cd i myself think its a GREAT site :) luv it there and u can seed too so it makes keeping them ratios up :) TVTottents,ro is much the same loads of FREE HD torrents R New HDTV Tottents only use 50% ratio WICKED I think. Also
TVTorrents has a very good collection of television shows, all seasons in hd r dvdrip, very good archive 4 TV lovers :)

I Hope I can do a trade with some other good guy :) (am I good? ha)

What im looking for is in the title of the post BUT im open to offers of any site ass long as its good k.

FTN
HDBits
Waffles
SceneHD
SCC

Look as far as I can see they seem to be good sites :) so look im open to offers but there my picks k, Let me know guys n girls ;)

gerey
05-25-2011, 03:30 PM
join date=2005..is this your offer :D

x34
05-25-2011, 03:50 PM
join date=2005..is this your offer :D

What are you talking about? Yes 2005? So?
Am I not entailed to be here just as much as the next person?

I spent a lot of years away from torrents, I was a grp member (Not just one grp) if u get me, but too much responsibility fell on me and
torrents are better for me. Iv only been using Speed.cd and TVTorrents for my needs and also when I can afford it usent.

Can you explain your posts to me, in detail if you don't mind that is?

Krik
05-25-2011, 04:11 PM
I think this will be hard for you

IdolEyes787
05-25-2011, 04:34 PM
Can you explain your posts to me, in detail if you don't mind that is?

He's saying that someone who has been around bt for that period of time should realize that trading is a singularly mercenary practice and not a charity and if you ask for something of a certain "value" you best be sure you offer something of equal "value" ( or better) in return.

x34
05-25-2011, 04:51 PM
I9l close this thread, im sorry i didnt realize things were so strict here. Yes 2005 Was
when i 1st registered but I have not had the time to be a active user all the time, I come
here when I can, yano?

Again i am sorry:(

Closing now