PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Bitspyder

megabyteme
05-25-2011, 09:19 PM
My Bitme account was disabled due to inactivity. I kept the account in good standing, but did not log in for a while. TBH, I did not really like the "download anything as soon as it's posted just so you can survive" mentality there. I don't like to download unless I plan to use/view/save whatever it is.

That said, I do have a need for a truly good e-learning tracker. From what I've heard, Bitspyder is the closest competitor to Bitme.

My interests include cooking, photography, parenting, academics, philosophy, computer use (networking, repair, photoshop, animation), gardening, home repair, woodworking, CNC woodworking, and general health.

I am looking for a variety of media (books, videos, training).

Questions:

Is Bitspyder the best choice for my interests?

What is the "climate" like there?

Are there any better options for me?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

badea
05-25-2011, 09:32 PM
bitspyder may help you in some of those man , if you want invite send your ( Gmail )

megabyteme
05-25-2011, 11:06 PM
Thanks for your kind offer, badea. You appear to be a very generous member, and I have found nothing that would indicate otherwise, however, I prefer to receive invites from people who I either know, or are active in sections outside of the invite/trade (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/401517-pinn-s-giveaway/page2) areas.

I do know you have made a lot of people happy with your generous give-aways and do not believe you are an active trader. :happy:

*EDIT* As seen below, I stand corrected. Badea does trade. :idunno:

badea
05-26-2011, 12:22 AM
Yes , i trade invites , so what ??

i wanna give you not to get something from you

and as you want

megabyteme
05-26-2011, 12:41 AM
I didn't even spot you as a trader. However, I value my accounts, and don't want one I could potentially enjoy to ban me because my inviter got caught breaking the most basic of rules- don't trade.

Thanks, anyway.

Galardo
05-26-2011, 02:36 AM
My suggestion to MBM, would be have an account in all these three tracker Bitspyder, Eblitz and myanamouse(I don't spell this right most of the time, you could google it) I'm deeply happy with the content I get from here.

So if you want an invite you know what to do PM ;)
Cheers!

yevgeny
05-26-2011, 03:04 AM
ò 2characters

anon
05-26-2011, 06:50 PM
myanamouse(I don't spell this right most of the time, you could google it)

I think you're talking about MyAnonamouse (and I didn't have to google it :lol:). Note they allow you to apply for an invite, instructions are on /inviteapp.php.

Galardo
05-27-2011, 07:36 AM
myanamouse(I don't spell this right most of the time, you could google it)

I think you're talking about MyAnonamouse (and I didn't have to google it :lol:). Note they allow you to apply for an invite, instructions are on /inviteapp.php.
ahh there you go, you had your FST username (MyAnonamouse ) on that tracker hence you could make out ;)

@MBT: are you really in search of Bitspyder :unsure:. I was excepting your email this day for the invite :dry:

anon
05-27-2011, 06:18 PM
ahh there you go, you had your FST username (MyAnonamouse ) on that tracker hence you could make out ;)

Alright, I cheated. :cry:

If you like my post please add a reputation.

That's not what BT rep is there for :unsure:

megabyteme
05-27-2011, 08:08 PM
@MBT: are you really in search of Bitspyder :unsure:. I was excepting your email this day for the invite :dry:

My apologies for seeming rude, or unappreciative, Galardo. My hesitation is based purely in not knowing you better. With only 55 posts on this site, it is hard to know how stable my account would be.

I've been expecting some of my long-time friends here to show and at least spam my thread, but apparently they are all busy getting their nails done, and their bikini lines waxed ... :dry:

IdolEyes787
05-27-2011, 08:40 PM
I would have posted but I make it a point not to associate with people who don't already know everything.
So far ours is a small group consisting of Data (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_%28Star_Trek%29) ,John Doe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Doe_%28TV_series%29) and that annoying guy from that Limitless (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1219289/)movie.
Granted not a lot of fun but then again no know ever asks me to explain where I've been.:mellow:

megabyteme
05-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the senseless spam post, but I have to ask who you are. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
05-27-2011, 08:52 PM
I'd like to request an invite to some place I'm not a member of . Preferably one with fewer retards.

megabyteme
05-27-2011, 09:16 PM
I'd like to request an invite to some place I'm not a member of . Preferably one with fewer retards.

So, you are asking for an invite AND an exception to the standards of the site...

Galardo
05-27-2011, 09:18 PM

My apologies for seeming rude, or unappreciative, Galardo. My hesitation is based purely in not knowing you better. With only 55 posts on this site, it is hard to know how stable my account would be.

I've been expecting some of my long-time friends here to show and at least spam my thread, but apparently they are all busy getting their nails done, and their bikini lines waxed ... :dry:
Ahh ok I got it, your being extra cautious about your new account. Good to see people respect their accounts so much :|
I too mostly try to avoid traders and only on crisis I take it from Traders to have a feel of the tracker ;)

IdolEyes787
05-27-2011, 10:18 PM
I too mostly try to avoid traders and only on crisis I take it from Traders to have a feel of the tracker ;)
Please explain what the crisis would consist of that would necessitate entrance into a bt tracker? :unsure:

anon
05-27-2011, 11:39 PM
Please explain what the crisis would consist of that would necessitate entrance into a bt tracker? :unsure:

One where time and HDBits are essential. For example, the one our "I don't want to wait 15 days" friend has been undergoing.

Disme
05-28-2011, 08:15 AM
Invite system is unavailable for the time being
Kindly check back later.

That's what I get when trying to access my invites.

If it comes back on I'll gladly invite you ;)

Adama
05-28-2011, 03:43 PM
wow just wow
my advice if u don't want trader or ppl u don't know to give you free invite u should say that in your first post
or not make this thread public and pm your friends for invite

stan
05-28-2011, 04:28 PM
I understand Bit Spider is on freeleech for another 24 hours. The invite system is suspended until then.

Although it is DDL not torrents. For non fiction books Library.ru beats them all.

anon
05-28-2011, 06:48 PM

Maybe he doesn't like sending unsolicited invite requests, just like he wouldn't want to receive them either?

megabyteme
05-28-2011, 08:24 PM
wow just wow
my advice if u don't want trader or ppl u don't know to give you free invite u should say that in your first post

There was a time when the "public" section was not filled so full with traders. :sadwalk:

That's what I get when trying to access my invites.

If it comes back on I'll gladly invite you ;)

Thank you, Disme! I'll wait patiently for your invite. :happy:

OlegL
05-28-2011, 08:34 PM
You said that bitme is a hard to seed tracker, so maybe you don't wanna return there, but if you change your mind, you can go to their irc channel and ask them to re-enable you. Also, bitme has a bug in their torrent software that would allow you to be permanently promoted to Elite status if you donated as little as $10. I know that you sometimes donate to trackers, so maybe you should have donated to bitme to prevent your account from being disabled because of inactivity.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2011, 08:37 PM
wow just wow

There was a time when the "public" section was not filled so full with traders. :sadwalk:

Not to mention the fact it's supremely very likely possible that he doesn't have any friends.

Btw Apollo just curious ,are you typing on a cellphone? The reason I axe is I'm doing a thesis on the reasons behind the current trend toward bad grammar on the internet .

Btw I'm not really doing a thesis ,I just thought it was a more polite way to ask than just assume something else.

megabyteme
05-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Not to mention the fact it's supremely very likely possible that he doesn't have any friends.

Little you know (obviousment)- Disme is my friend. And he's better than you. Jealousy just makes you look pathetic. :snooty:

IdolEyes787
05-28-2011, 08:51 PM
How do you know he's better than me ? Can he krump? I thought not.

Btw I also don't need jealousy to look pathetic, idiot.

OlegL
05-28-2011, 08:54 PM
I am a bit confused now. You guys are just joking with each other now?

megabyteme
05-28-2011, 08:57 PM
How do you know he's better than me ? Can he krump? I thought not.

Btw I also don't need jealousy to look pathetic, idiot.

"krump" must be one of those things like a "blue waffle"- I do a Google search, then can't eat for the rest of the day, right. I'm not falling for it again, thank you, Mr. Moulder-wannabee. :no:

IdolEyes787
05-28-2011, 09:09 PM
I am a bit confused now. You guys are just joking with each other now?

I dead cereal.
As for Mulder and the blue Waffle thing I gave up on that thread about the time it degenerated into just a bunch of idiots copy/ pasting .

Btw look at this

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8yxw6_the-final-3-amazing-math-card-trick_lifestyle

Polarbear
05-29-2011, 08:26 AM
If I were a Bitspyder member I'd invite megabyteme. So should you if you have invites.

Adama
05-29-2011, 12:51 PM

i doubt it :dabs:

Btw Apollo just curious ,are you typing on a cellphone? The reason I axe is I'm doing a thesis on the reasons behind the current trend toward bad grammar on the internet .

Btw I'm not really doing a thesis ,I just thought it was a more polite way to ask than just assume something else.

lol no DollEye787 i wasn't typing on a my cellphone
it's because English is my third language
btw those two words u wrote above (axe and thesis) not cool :whistling i am not that bad
and it's pathetic to use some few mistakes with my grammar against me

IdolEyes787
05-29-2011, 01:45 PM
I'm not "holding anything against you" I'm merely wondering why given the choice between doing something correctly and doing something obviously incorrectly someone who willingly go with the incorrect( as in the increasingly common use of "u" instead of "you")?
Simple question, no malice, no hidden agenda.

Also since you felt necessary to mention it and this is just my take on things but considering English is your third language I would have thought all the better reason to take pains to do it properly then.:unsure:

megabyteme
05-29-2011, 10:00 PM
If I were a Bitspyder member I'd invite megabyteme. So should you if you have invites.

Thanks for the support, PB! :happy:

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Someone trustworthy please invite my friend MBM to Bitspyder.
I mean please you've read his posts obviously the guy can use all the learning he can.

And deodorant but let's not go there.

mbfraser
06-07-2011, 06:34 AM
I'd think about sending an invite your way, but I'm also pretty sure I fall under the 'people you don't know' category. That doesn't mean I'm not trustworthy.

As for deodorant - avoid the gels. This looks good:
http://www.zoomlavilin.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=3
Application lasting 7-14 days? Dope.

superjojo
06-07-2011, 07:09 AM
If you still need the invite pm me your gmail ofcourse if you want it from me.

Glitterstep
06-09-2011, 03:34 AM
Hey ..if you need an invite let me know,but i still prefer elbitz over Bitme and Bitspyder(Content Wise).

Let me know if you still need a BS invite.

megabyteme
06-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Hi guys, thanks for the offers! I apologize for not checking this thread more frequently. I have sent a PM to Glitterstep, and am awaiting his reply.

I will certainly remember your kindnesses. :happy:

Glitterstep
06-12-2011, 07:01 AM
Hey..im kinda unable to check the PM that you sent me

"The website encountered an error while retrieving http://filesharingtalk.com/private.php. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly."

"vBulletin Message
An unexpected error has occured. Please try again later. If this error continues to occur, please notify the administrator.

Home"

anon
06-12-2011, 08:17 AM
The user CP was broken due to the vBulletin upgrade that took place today. Apparently, the same happened to PMs.

Glitterstep
06-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Invite Sent bro.

Chief_Garbonzo
06-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Idol - omg, that card trick is cool. I'm off to grab a deck of cards from the junk drawer and test it out on the wife!! LOL. You have inspired me! (thats a good thing). :)

Glitterstep is a saint!! :)

IdolEyes787
06-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Idol - omg, that card trick is cool. I'm off to grab a deck of cards from the junk drawer and test it out on the wife!! LOL. You have inspired me! (thats a good thing). :)

Yes but then again I'm reasonably sure that you find similar fascination in trying to figure out why if you chew a light bulb it hurts.

megabyteme
06-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Invite Sent bro.

Most sincere thanks, Glitterstep! Account is all set up. :happy:

Chief_Garbonzo
06-13-2011, 12:24 AM
Yes but then again I'm reasonably sure that you find similar fascination in trying to figure out why if you chew a light bulb it hurts.

Heheh, well, the Chief is careful about putting taboo things in his mouth. Wise legend has it that it's proper to "test it before you ingest it". The Chief lives on these types of legends. So I know that was off-topic, but now it's time for something really off-topic. Idol did you know that back in medieval times, one of the methods of torture was that they would tie a string to the end of a goldfish, make you swallow it, then they'd pull it back up with the string swiftly. The goldfish's scales slice up the throat and esophagus as it's pulled back up, causing the victim to bleed to death.

The Chief gives his dearest apologies for going off track here.. sometimes I just can't help it. :geptard:

Hologram
06-13-2011, 08:56 AM
Chief really shouldn't talk in third person.

anon
06-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Idol did you know that back in medieval times, one of the methods of torture was that they would tie a string to the end of a goldfish, make you swallow it, then they'd pull it back up with the string swiftly. The goldfish's scales slice up the throat and esophagus as it's pulled back up, causing the victim to bleed to death.

Gruesome.

I didn't know that, though. Who says request threads can't be an educational experience... although it's an e-learning tracker request.

In the end, MBM received what he was after, and we all leave a little wiser. :)

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 03:12 PM
Idol did you know that back in medieval times, one of the methods of torture was that they would tie a string to the end of a goldfish, make you swallow it, then they'd pull it back up with the string swiftly. The goldfish's scales slice up the throat and esophagus as it's pulled back up, causing the victim to bleed to death.

Gruesome.

I didn't know that, though. Who says request threads can't be an educational experience... although it's an e-learning tracker request.

In the end, MBM received what he was after, and we all leave a little wiser. :)

He's making that all up btw as I'm pretty sure there were no pet stores in which to buy goldfish from in the Middle Ages.

Also http://www.medievality.com/saw.html

megabyteme
06-13-2011, 07:11 PM

The Chief gives his dearest apologies for going off track here.. sometimes I just can't help it. :geptard:

Was that medieval times, or freshman year hazing?

Also, there is no such thing as off-topic in my threads. Especially from my friends.

@Hologram: Just feel fortunate Chief is not speaking in tongues.