PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] 10 x Diwana.org

boncalo
05-26-2011, 12:50 AM
Some invites to Diwana.org to give away to an interested person. :film:
Apply in this thread for an invite if you really need this tracker and if you never had an account there

- post at least a speedtest
- you could give me a reputation point after receiving an invitation from me
- use your account

CleverMan
05-26-2011, 10:41 AM
- add reputation point after receiving your invitation

you shouldn't ask for rep points, against the rules. Especially considering how easily obtained those diwana invites and the site opens registration frequently, as far as i know

anon
05-26-2011, 06:41 PM
you shouldn't ask for rep points, against the rules.

Indeed... demanding rep points for an invitation isn't allowed... now saying that if people are so inclined they could give one as an optional display of gratitude is fine.

boncalo
05-27-2011, 12:46 AM
... considering how easily obtained those diwana invites and the site opens registration frequently, as far as i know

I dont care about what you think man :) and go spam the other threads, ONLY post in a giveaway thread if you need an invitation.
This is your answer to people that are searching for invites, that the torrent site has free registrations frequently ??

CleverMan
05-27-2011, 06:10 AM
... considering how easily obtained those diwana invites and the site opens registration frequently, as far as i know

I dont care about what you think man :) and go spam the other threads, ONLY post in a giveaway thread if you need an invitation.
This is your answer to people that are searching for invites, that the torrent site has free registrations frequently ??
ofcourse you don't :) And you say i'm spamming whereas you yourself had spammed review section within 10 minutes with useless posts :P
i haven't seen anyone looking for invites here, how could i answer them?

boncalo
06-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Bump ...

swizZ8
06-27-2011, 06:19 PM
The main objective of this giveaway is...

- you could give me a reputation point after receiving an invitation from me

...and i think you dont give a **ck if person would use their account you provided them.

Apply in this thread for an invite if you really need this tracker and if you never had an account there

- use your account

:ermm:

ONLY post in a giveaway thread if you need an invitation

DeadPoet
06-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Aside from all the usual arguing between OP and other members of FST, could anyone tell me something more about this tracker?
Couldn't find any info about it on WTO section. Too lazy to search on google or even here, eh. :lookaroun

swizZ8
06-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Never heard of it. Maybe that is the reason for giveaway.

anon
06-27-2011, 06:48 PM
It was some place for Australian and NZ stuff...

DeadPoet
06-27-2011, 07:16 PM

Yea, it seems that way.
Checked their login page - they do offer free invites in their IRC chan. For anyone interested.

boncalo
06-28-2011, 06:04 AM
The main objective of this giveaway is...

...and i think you dont give a **ck if person would use their account you provided them.

swizz maybe now you will understand better ... ONLY apply in this giveaway if interested in one invitation. It shouldnt be that hard.

So dont post if you're not interested.

Yea, it seems that way.
Checked their login page - they do offer free invites in their IRC chan. For anyone interested.

My giveaway is NOT the right place for Open Signup Updates thread or for spamming
so post here if interested in a invite.

Green Goblin
06-28-2011, 10:00 AM
You will find Australian and New Zealand TV shows at Diwana and not much else, all sport has been moved to another tracker.

Hope it helps to those interested.

boncalo
09-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Invites are still available for someone interested in this tracker.