PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Bittorrent 'retirement' giveaway

Stabber
05-27-2011, 01:38 AM
Hi everyone!

I decided to giveaway most of my trackers to some deserving members .

The reason is because i don't need most of them and i started using usenet which i feel that is satisfies me more .

I will keep only my essentials tracker which offer stuff that can't be found elsewhere .

So here it goes :

bithumen account about 400gb buffer (only for hungarian)
iplay fresh account
filepost 2xinvites
filepost account very old
db9 very old account (only for db9 fans , i will need proof for that)
torrentgui account with buffer (someone who will use it ) (can't change the password there , if someone knows if it is possible let me know)
sparvar account with big buffer (swedish only)
scc account about 70 gb buffer
PT account fresh one but with good ratio (polish only)
appzuniverse if anyone needs it
thedvdclub acc
bitspyder acc
PTP (passthepopcorn) account
2 animebyt.es invites
blackhand acc
chdbits acc

That's about it ;)

I will need my demonoid account because you can find anything there ;)

Apply and maybe it's your lucky day :naughty:

Night0wl
05-27-2011, 02:23 AM
I'll take Sparvar of your hands if staff there are ok with it. I'm not Swedish, but understand it (Faroese).

TTS
05-27-2011, 02:53 AM
wow,great giveaway man
I would like to apply for db9,for my personal use and i will never trade it,i promise,i have been after a db9 invite for quite some time now. i'm a true old skool junglist and dnb head,its the best tracker for Drum And Bass and dubstep genre. i know they have a lot of exclusive content. i really need this tracker. as a dj i do a lot more with the content then listen.
I think db9 is best place for me,so hope you Convince me,feel free to ask for anything, proofs, profile links, speedtests, seedbox proofs, proof from my collection, etc ...

Thank you in advance man :)

Stabber
05-27-2011, 01:32 PM
After a massive hit of pms about db9 i decided NOT to giveaway it .

The reason is because i feel that the account will eventually be traded and i don't want that .

reddy
05-27-2011, 01:52 PM
thanks stabber for your generous contribution to the FST members here ,hope people wont misuse this opportunity.its a great giveaway...

TTS
05-27-2011, 01:54 PM

The reason is because i feel that the account will eventually be traded and i don't want that .

no problem man.
thanx anyway

Stabber
05-27-2011, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the understanding and i'm really sorry about that TTS . I understand that you really wanted to join db9

If i change my mind you will be the first one to join there ;)

no problem man.
thanx anyway

DeadPoet
05-27-2011, 02:38 PM
wow,great giveaway man
I would like to apply for db9,for my personal use and i will never trade it,i promise,i have been after a db9 invite for quite some time now. i'm a true old skool junglist and dnb head,its the best tracker for Drum And Bass and dubstep genre. i know they have a lot of exclusive content. i really need this tracker. as a dj i do a lot more with the content then listen.
I think db9 is best place for me,so hope you Convince me,feel free to ask for anything, proofs, profile links, speedtests, seedbox proofs, proof from my collection, etc ...

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/433126-HAVE-FTN-WANT-DB9-invite :ghey:

reddy
05-27-2011, 04:05 PM
oh TTS u seem to be busted by deadpoet...no wonder u traded ur old account and now reasoning for personal use ....nice try

fringer
05-27-2011, 04:07 PM
hi, can I have the bitspyder acc, please?

Stabber
05-27-2011, 05:12 PM
hi, can I have the bitspyder acc, please?

You seem like a trustworthy person , the account is yours ;)

TTS
05-27-2011, 05:47 PM
wow,great giveaway man

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/433126-HAVE-FTN-WANT-DB9-invite :ghey:

yes i was have db9 and i regret because i traded it,and as i promised it will be for my personal use.
@ reddy stfu noob,you do not know me and do not know why i traded it.

sorry for off topic stabber

reddy
05-27-2011, 06:01 PM
yes i was have db9 and i regret because i traded it,and as i promised it will be for my personal use.
@ reddy stfu noob,you do not know me and do not know why i traded it.

sorry for off topic stabber
i dont need 2 know who the fxxx r u ...u r just an another opportunistic trader trying to leech the giveaways intended to be given to a responsible user. so u foff

anon
05-27-2011, 06:08 PM
wow,great giveaway man
I would like to apply for db9,for my personal use and i will never trade it,i promise

y no have bt rep nao??

Quarterquack
05-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Hey Stabber, mind if I recommend someone for DB9 even though you did take it off the table?

Stabber
05-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Hey Stabber, mind if I recommend someone for DB9 even though you did take it off the table?

Of course if you think he deserves it , and i will think about it ;)

reddy
05-27-2011, 06:26 PM
thanks stabber for ur generosity ..once again u did me a big favor... a big thanks to u..

TTS
05-27-2011, 06:41 PM
wow,great giveaway man
I would like to apply for db9,for my personal use and i will never trade it,i promise

y no have bt rep nao??

I'm not trader anymore,i do not know why you people wasting your time here in off topic.
you think me want this for trade??, i said before this for my personal use and i promised.
My small collection: http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9972/drumh.jpg

pffff

anon
05-27-2011, 06:50 PM
I'm not trader anymore

ok im chill

By the way, that picture has your contact's WLM address at the bottom.

IdolEyes787
05-27-2011, 06:55 PM
y no have bt rep nao??

I'm not trader anymore,i do not know why you people wasting your time here in off topic.
you think me want this for trade??, i said before this for my personal use and i promised.
My small collection: http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9972/drumh.jpg

pffff

People "waste time" being off topic probably because not everyone is singularly concerned with only what they can get from someone else as you are.
As for not being a trader anymore unless something has changed in the last week ...

Cabalo
05-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Damn, it was so easy to attract opportunistic traders to this thread. I have the feeling we haven't yet seen the last of them here.

Nice giveaway by the way, and welcome to the usenet. Looking forward to see you posting NZBs too here. :)

seanbee
05-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Possible for me to have the iPlay account? Please :)

Stabber
05-27-2011, 11:00 PM
Btw i can't seem to find a way to change the password over at TTG . If it is not possible i can't giveaway that account because my password there is used and somewhere else

Seed007
05-28-2011, 02:11 AM
I would like to apply for PTP :yup:

matrixman
05-28-2011, 07:17 AM
Stabber,

First of all i want to thank you for providing a wonderful giveaway for all of us, i want bithumen account, been looking to get in for a long time, because of good pre-times there, some nice packs and awesome speed. please consider me and choose me, i promise that i will follow all the rules of the tracker, seed as long as possible

thanks a lot

Disme
05-28-2011, 10:58 AM
People keep saying nice giveaway ... WTF ... he's handing out accounts, something most trackers explicitely forbid, and for obvious reasons.

What about the people whoinvited you to those trackers, and now see you are giving them away to people that 'seem' thrustworthy, hell ... you even told that scumbag trader TTS he would have gotten your db9-account???

I hope you never have to return to look for invites for the accounts you're giving away now. I'll be there to tell you the same thing I'm telling you today.
And yes, I know, you're into Usenet now ... I'm into usenet too, but I'm smart enough to realise a combo of BT and Usenet is better than Usenet alone.

Just my 2c about the handing out of accounts here ...

bijoy
05-28-2011, 11:31 AM

:lol:

Gorbux
05-28-2011, 11:37 AM
no need for name calling. lol

TTS
05-28-2011, 11:46 AM
People keep saying nice giveaway ... WTF ... he's handing out accounts, something most trackers explicitely forbid, and for obvious reasons.

What about the people whoinvited you to those trackers, and now see you are giving them away to people that 'seem' thrustworthy, hell ... you even told that scumbag trader TTS he would have gotten your db9-account???

I hope you never have to return to look for invites for the accounts you're giving away now. I'll be there to tell you the same thing I'm telling you today.
And yes, I know, you're into Usenet now ... I'm into usenet too, but I'm smart enough to realise a combo of BT and Usenet is better than Usenet alone.

you the scumbag :P

Stabber
05-28-2011, 11:57 AM

I prefer to give my account so someone who will actually use it instead of leaving it there to rot . It's beneficial not only for the person who gets the account but for the tracker as well . But i respect your opinion

IdolEyes787
05-28-2011, 12:59 PM
I prefer to give my account so someone who will actually use it instead of leaving it there to rot . It's beneficial not only for the person who gets the account but for the tracker as well . But i respect your opinion

You realize that there is the same probability of that happening if you simply delete your accounts and the tracker lets a new member in. :mellow:
Also no offense but it says very little of you that you (presumably) followed the rules of those places only so far as it concerned you and now being (presumably) done with them you basically are saying "fuck off I don't give a shite for you or your silly rules I will do as I like.":ermm:

Seriously how much chance do you really think you have of giving away an account to someone "trustworthy"(especially here) when the whole premise going in is that the person is basically signing up to cheat?

Also if you couldn't already tell by the perfect insincerity of matrixman's request and if it at all matters to you.

Hi all.

I have new unused Torrentleech account

I want bwtorrents/revtt invite/account

cheers

Stabber
05-28-2011, 01:09 PM
You realize that there is the same probability of that happening if you simply delete your accounts and the tracker lets a new member in. :mellow:
Also no offense but it says very little of you that you (presumably) followed the rules of those places only so far as it concerned you and now being (presumably) done with them you basically are saying "fuck off I don't give a shite for you or your silly rules I will do as I like.":ermm:

Seriously how much chance do you really think you have of giving away an account to someone "trustworthy"(especially here) when the whole premise going in is that the person is basically signing up to cheat?

Also if you couldn't already tell by the perfect insincerity of matrixman's request and if it at all matters to you.

Hi all.

I have new unused Torrentleech account

I want bwtorrents/revtt invite/account

cheers

If you are so against giving away account then why do you allow it ?

You should forbidden it since you are strongly against it .

IdolEyes787
05-28-2011, 01:12 PM
I think you have me confused with God or staff which unfortunately some people take as being the same thing.

Wait I changed my mind I forbid it. There go ahead and see if you can still do it.

Stabber
05-28-2011, 01:13 PM
So what are you saying is that you don't share the same opinions as the staff of FST?

Of course you changed your mind after seeing my reply ;)

IdolEyes787
05-28-2011, 01:18 PM
No I'm saying that if I was in your position I wouldn't do the same thing.
Btw I'm pretty sure Cabalo is ghey , Skiz is a Fascist and KFlint like the Montreal Canadiens so of course I don't share all the same opinions.

Stabber
05-28-2011, 01:19 PM
I can accept criticism from someone else , but from someone which is part of the staff of a forum which ALLOWS the giving away of accounts , sorry but i can't !

Rart
05-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Idoleyes is not currently staff here.

It might have something to do with the green stars but between you and me, I've heard it has something to do with the fact that we consider Canucks as less than people.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Either colour blind or none too bright I see.

http://filesharingtalk.com/showgroups.php

(http://filesharingtalk.com/showgroups.php)I do staff at 7-Eleven so you damn well better not try coming around there for a Big Gulp mister.

Actually I quit when they appointed Rart since the Universe couldn't face another day of a reality in which we were presumed equals.

Lucifer9999
05-29-2011, 12:02 PM
hy!! i would like a filepost invite if available!!!!

le:: u can change ttg password.. u have to go to the forum. i do not know how i got there, but u access this link:: http://ttg.im/bbs/profile.php?action=modify&info_type=face
then u click the last tab and there it is....classic (first field old pass, next 2 fields new pass), then email field...

Stabber
05-29-2011, 12:40 PM
thanks for the help lucifer , pm your email for filepost ;)

anon
05-29-2011, 05:37 PM
hy!! i would like a filepost invite if available!!!!

Make sure you use it, that place really needs some extra activity.

Stabber
05-29-2011, 05:52 PM
added 2 animebyt.es invites !

Chief_Garbonzo
05-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Retirement eh? Well, allow the Chief to wish you a happy retirement! I wish you the best in your retirement phase! Lol, I thought I was the only one around here who wants to be at DB9. :-P Seeing that you had to actually remove it from the giveaway because of the pm's is interesting. LOL. Shucks. Well, I just need to post a request here in the forums.. I haven't done it yet because I have been away from home a lot and can't check a thread if I start it in a timely manner and a respectable manner. To be fair and proper, the Chief will reach out to his fellow tribesman when he has time to maintain the request and send smoke signals for an open door to DB9.

Stabber
05-29-2011, 07:01 PM
Retirement eh? Well, allow the Chief to wish you a happy retirement! I wish you the best in your retirement phase! Lol, I thought I was the only one around here who wants to be at DB9. :-P Seeing that you had to actually remove it from the giveaway because of the pm's is interesting. LOL. Shucks. Well, I just need to post a request here in the forums.. I haven't done it yet because I have been away from home a lot and can't check a thread if I start it in a timely manner and a respectable manner. To be fair and proper, the Chief will reach out to his fellow tribesman when he has time to maintain the request and send smoke signals for an open door to DB9.

It's not retirement perce , it's semi-retirement :P . I will keep my essentials trackers and use usenet the same time ;) . Db9 is yours Chief , i will send you the login details in a sec :)

Enjoy db9 :)

Rdysn5
05-30-2011, 02:59 AM
Hey Stabber, I would happily take an Animebyt.es invite if one is still available :)

megaplex
05-31-2011, 07:43 PM
Hi, i would like an invite for animebyt.es if have a extra one.

Regards,

Stabber
06-01-2011, 12:05 AM
Pm your email megaplex ;)

cibu
06-01-2011, 12:07 AM
I have a question... Bithumen or PT are only for hungarians/polish users?
I was thinking if I may get Bithumen , if it's possible ...... and I admit I am not from any of those countries ...
If not , it's okay :D , no problem

Stabber
06-01-2011, 12:13 AM
Since no one applied for them , tell me what do you want from bh or pt ;)

cibu
06-01-2011, 12:17 AM
I'm looking for a tracker with good pree time and , if it's possible , a slightly big number of active users on the torrents so that I can also find old torrents ..
So can I please receive BH ?

fileshatra
06-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Stabber clean your PM BOX.

fann
06-01-2011, 01:08 PM
good giveaway

hi i looking for bithumen many years:) i keep my account safe :)

dont go out bittorrent plz:cry: you is good member here:(

if you want tracker after years i give you because its your account:)

thank you waiting for you positive reply

Boldog nap you pm full

IdolEyes787
06-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Nice to see that they've finally combined the request and trade sections.

megaplex
06-01-2011, 03:30 PM
Thank you very much for the invite :)

Stabber
06-01-2011, 04:58 PM
I'm looking for a tracker with good pree time and , if it's possible , a slightly big number of active users on the torrents so that I can also find old torrents ..

The account is gone to cibu, he seems like a deserving member , i'm sorry for anyone else wanted to join bh

anon
06-01-2011, 05:16 PM
hi i looking for bithumen many years:) i keep my account safe :)

dont go out bittorrent plz:cry: you is good member here:(

lol

Magnum
06-01-2011, 05:36 PM

The account is gone to cibu, he seems like a deserving member , i'm sorry for anyone else wanted to join bh
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!:sick::sick::sick::O:O:O

cibu
06-01-2011, 05:38 PM
lol magnum , thanks for the vote of confidence :lol:

Magnum
06-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Collecting is popular hobby (or in some cases obsession or addiction).Many people collect a variety of different things,like you! Relax,you are not alone.:lol:

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1365/grasm.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/grasm.jpg/)

Disme
06-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Collecting is popular hobby (or in some cases obsession or addiction).Many people collect a variety of different things,like you! Relax,you are not alone.:lol:

I'm glad to see some people like you, that proove mass-bans based on country aren't fair. If it weren't for you (and some of your fellow country-men) I'd even support those bans.

Stabber
06-02-2011, 09:57 PM
added chdbits account and theblackhand acc

art2rugrace
06-03-2011, 05:52 AM
I would love to have childbyte account if it is still available. I'm due next month with my first baby so looking forward to get something useful for her. :)

Thanks a bunch!

Quarterquack
06-05-2011, 07:20 AM
At least Chief got in. :yes

A
06-05-2011, 07:57 AM
I think chief is living in a delusional fantasy world, where he is a chief (duh) who always refers to himself in third person, and all the rest are tribesmen, and his tribe is called Garbonzo. Kinda archaic world to pick. If it were me, I would chose matrix.

alk3076
06-05-2011, 08:03 AM
I need chdbits account
could you give me please?

Quarterquack
06-05-2011, 04:14 PM
I think chief is living in a delusional fantasy world, where he is a chief (duh) who always refers to himself in third person, and all the rest are tribesmen, and his tribe is called Garbonzo. Kinda archaic world to pick. If it were me, I would chose matrix.

Ahahaha, yeah I used to think the same about him. A very vain air about him with all the third person referencing. But then I got down and talked to him on a regular basis, and realized that that is just his attitude around this place. He's a very down to earth/happy/average Joe, that tries not to take the fun out of his activity here (which is easy to do with so many scumbags abound) by turning it into a game.

fox92
06-07-2011, 07:55 AM
Hi could I please get CHDbits? I don't have an hd tracker yet and since my home connection bandwidth limit has been upped I would like to start downloading hd movies and be part of an hd community. I can provide you with ratio proofs by pm and I do use a seedbox to seed :). Thanks for the giveaway by the way!

jammer
06-07-2011, 05:58 PM
can i ask for CHD or PT any will do. thanks :)

anon
06-07-2011, 06:14 PM
can i ask for CHD or PT any will do. thanks :)

They're both good trading material, right?

superjojo
06-08-2011, 12:03 PM
You are great Stabber for doing this. Pick you candidates carefully. Good luck.

beltagy2005
06-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Could i apply For Chdbits Account for personal use ,not traded before here and wish to have the account for use i left the torrent like u but torrenleech is defective in chd group releases si iwant chdbits account for that