PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to those in charge .

IdolEyes787
05-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Please stop deleting J-dye's idiotic posts.
Seriously I dislike him as much as the guy or for that matter his mum does but given the current activity trend at least it breaks up the bt trades.:mellow:

PS please don't anyone suggest if I don't like it then I should make my own threads because besides being more than a little ironic, truth be told as far as life am sadly but an empty cup and thus only exist to be filled with others wisdom.

And of course beer .

Wisdom and beer but not in that order obviously.

megabyteme
05-28-2011, 09:11 PM
And by "wisdom", you really mean semen.

You are truly disgusting. :sick:

IdolEyes787
05-28-2011, 09:12 PM
Truly?

megabyteme
05-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Well, not in a J-dye sort of way, but at least 7%. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
05-28-2011, 09:15 PM
You on the other hand are filled with both semen and occasionally seamen .Occasionally sometimes the semen of seamen.

Snee
05-28-2011, 09:21 PM
I'll agree on what you say wrt J-dye's work, to a certain point.

When posting in the BT section he fits in eerily well, and is often more coherent than yon average bittard. You might even say he does add content. He does nothing for the lounge, tho.

But to be really really fair, they should start deleting any and all of Oleg's posts as well. He's even more useless, and steals oodles of time from those who interact with him.

mjmacky
05-28-2011, 11:56 PM
I've come to understand J-Dye as the guy who always posts out of context. His posts don't even match the context of the threads he creates. What got him started on this trend in the first place?

megabyteme
05-29-2011, 02:47 AM
Most likely his being a crack baby with fetal alcohol syndrome. As for events on the site, they go back further than I was aware of.

Artemis
05-31-2011, 02:56 AM
J-Dye used to be a happy little camper and lounge lizard posting largely here, but someone must have peed in his cornflakes or something similar ( I personally blame Chavis) because he lost the plot and spam bombed the lounge, even creating multiple identities to carry on the tirade. It has been the most longwinded and yet somehow pointless tantrum I have ever witnessed.

mjmacky
05-31-2011, 04:01 AM
J-Dye used to be a happy little camper and lounge lizard posting largely here, but someone must have peed in his cornflakes or something similar ( I personally blame Chavis) because he lost the plot and spam bombed the lounge, even creating multiple identities to carry on the tirade. It has been the most longwinded and yet somehow pointless tantrum I have ever witnessed.

I guess not all of us need to maintain personal lives, since he must have been doing this for well over a year. Seems a bit of effort to keep up with no real tangible reward. Wouldn't it just be easier to take out your frustrations through mass murder?

megabyteme
05-31-2011, 04:18 AM
I guess not all of us need to maintain personal lives, since he must have been doing this for well over a year. Seems a bit of effort to keep up with no real tangible reward. Wouldn't it just be easier to take out your frustrations through mass murder?

I hear murder/suicide is a stress reliever. Maybe he should start there...

mjmacky
05-31-2011, 04:40 AM
I hear murder/suicide is a stress reliever. Maybe he should start there...

I was thinking it could be very fulfilling. I want to try it myself someday, it's just this procrastination bug I have

Disme
05-31-2011, 06:04 AM

WTF ... I mean ... finally ... glad to see you not going down in an earthquake or a flood or something like that ;)

Artemis
05-31-2011, 02:09 PM
WTF ... I mean ... finally ... glad to see you not going down in an earthquake or a flood or something like that ;)

Mmmmmm...... yes it has been somewhat apocalyptic in my neck of the woods of late, there are however TWO islands where I hang out & I reside on the one not currently shaking violently.

chalice
06-01-2011, 06:03 PM

I'm not having that, Art. No sirree. I am responsible for many atrocities, but peeing in J-Dye's cornflakes or anything remotely similar is certainly not one of them.

I believe he had three accounts for a time which I thoroughly tolerated. They were, I believe, J-Dye, Fatbob and anonimuse or some such wank. Each utterly forgettable and pigeon incomprehensible.

I was vaguely aware of some sort of ineffectual contretemps with the staff, but I'm far too important to follow the exploits of uppity spastics to completely clue you in on the specifics.

Snee
06-01-2011, 06:49 PM
I used to think he was a mahoossive twat before it became cool, so I harshed him a bit too. But I know it wasn't me wot broke him either.

AllenS thought he was wicked cool. And, I mean, AllenS approving. That is what I call probable cause.

chalice
06-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Also, if vampires were real and there was a zombie epidemic, who would win, the zombies or the vampires?

If a zombie is basically brain dead and a vampire bites him, does he get smart all of a sudden? What's the point of being a zombie fucking vampire if you can't even appreciate good music.

Might be, though, that vampires are actually immune to the zombie virus, innit. Just like them sneaky cunts. Gotta watch them vampires.

However, if there was only zombies and vampires left, would the vampires run out of blood cos zombie blood tastes like wank balls? And would the zombie starve them blood-suckers out to the max?

Gotta watch them zombie bastards.

Snee
06-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Both vampires and werewolves would starve. So Jesus.

chalice
06-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Them stupid ass werewolves are only good about 13 nights a year. The rest of the time they're fucking fodder.

Don't even talk to me about werewolves, like.

megabyteme
06-02-2011, 12:31 AM
A proper vampire wears a cape, lives in an old mysterious castle, and is drawn to the blood of the living. Definitely management material if I've ever seen it.

Zombies are you run-of-the-mill working stiff. Mindless masses that show up, have nothing valuable to say, and would just as soon suck your brains out than actually do anything. We've seen plenty of those, haven't we?

As said, werewolves are pets that need to be let out occasionally to "do their business". Woof. Also susceptible to fleas.

There you have it. Vampires win, however, even with their strengths- they still have to put up with a bunch of mindlessness and shit.

Snee
06-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Them stupid ass werewolves are only good about 13 nights a year. The rest of the time they're fucking fodder.

Don't even talk to me about werewolves, like.

TBH, I don't even know why I brought them up, but:

At least werewolves are alive, like. Zombies lose per default, being dead and not having functioning brains. Even if they are all that's left, they'll still lose. And vampires would starve without blood to drink (pretty sure zombie blood is as rotten and dead as the rest of them, and thus not drinkable), and prolly the zombies too, since I doubt vampire flesh has any nutritional value, them being equally dead.

Therefore, werewolves are our only hope. They'll need bins to rummage through for food, though.

Artemis
06-03-2011, 09:45 AM
I'm not having that, Art. No sirree. I am responsible for many atrocities, but peeing in J-Dye's cornflakes or anything remotely similar is certainly not one of them.

I believe he had three accounts for a time which I thoroughly tolerated. They were, I believe, J-Dye, Fatbob and anonimuse or some such wank. Each utterly forgettable and pigeon incomprehensible.

I just blamed you on general grounds, given your known track record of giving the great unwashed embolisms, aneurisms, and in some cases simply making their heads explode.
It seemed fitting to blame his protracted tanty & general douchebaggery on coming out the wrong side of one of your windups.
Wasn't Anoneemuse though the first one of his malaffected alterego's ? the one that started the whole protracted dribbling diatribe off ? At first I thought Anoneemuse had simply come to a sudden stop from 120kph while not wearing a seatbelt, such were the spambot's ramblings, it was only later that it was obvious that J-Dye had lost it on a monumental scale.

OlegL
06-03-2011, 10:54 PM
But to be really really fair, they should start deleting any and all of Oleg's posts as well. He's even more useless, and steals oodles of time from those who interact with him.

I don't believe in banning people; I don't believe in deleting anyone's posts. We, as people, have a right to express ourselves in any way we want to, so unless we intentionally want to hurt others, we should be allowed to make any posts we want to. All of us have this common desire not to be humiliated and not to be ridiculed by others. I don't know J-Dye and I think I read only few of his posts, but I am sure he also doesn't want to be humiliated or ridiculed by others. I think he should be unbanned.

callum
06-03-2011, 11:25 PM
I don't think J-Dye has been humiliated and ridiculed. You have, but that doesn't seem to have done any good. You're still here.

Something Else
06-04-2011, 12:02 AM
Nice Escher sig, Art.

What would happen if lava and liquid nitrogen met suddenly. An instant rock. :unsure:

OlegL
06-04-2011, 12:46 AM
I don't think J-Dye has been humiliated and ridiculed. You have, but that doesn't seem to have done any good. You're still here.

Whatever.

mjmacky
06-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Why doesn't J-Dye post in here itself? I mean, it's not like it doesn't have an account to do so at any given moment. It makes new threads being obvious, yet hasn't visited this one once?

first of all i am a product of a faulty system ...

nobody knows c ..

now personally i have an understanding that machine codes runs the machines ...

i simply don't know how .. to put stuff above it
from the soon to disappear thread titled "spam_ i sometimes wonder what i have been doing my whole life"[sic]

Artemis
06-15-2011, 09:14 AM
Ya know Chav, with J-Dye's latest idiotic persona in fine fettle, I wish you had pissed in his wheaties !

mjmacky
10-04-2011, 05:33 AM
I made a nice little graphic, but realized it'll probably disappear when his thread gets removed. So I'll make this thread it's permanent home.

http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=87657&d=1317705946

harrydresden
10-04-2011, 07:59 PM
chavis once accused me of being Darth Rings. Putting it out there

chalice
10-04-2011, 08:32 PM

That was only to annoy Darth Rings and supercharge a spastic.

Both worked. Job done. Next.

You didn't put anything anywhere.

Artemis
10-04-2011, 11:00 PM

That was only to annoy Darth Rings and supercharge a spastic.

Both worked. Job done. Next.

You didn't put anything anywhere.

You might have to draw a picture for the spastic :frusty:

harrydresden
10-05-2011, 05:08 PM

Why don't you do it.?

Artemis
10-05-2011, 09:13 PM

Why don't you do it.?

Actually, with your recent posts, you are painting an eloquent picture all by yourself. I am waiting with baited breath for the next stunning comeback in your truly monumental repartee, which will probably be 'I know you are, but what am I ?' .

harrydresden
10-05-2011, 09:25 PM
wasn't the quote in question 'for' and what you said 'about'?

harrydresden
10-05-2011, 09:28 PM
and then calling me spastic in one post and then clever and witty in another just doesnt compute. Make up your mind.

Artemis
10-05-2011, 10:15 PM
and then calling me spastic in one post and then clever and witty in another just doesnt compute. Make up your mind.

On the contrary, I think you are a complete and utter spastic, one of the finer examples that has dredged up lately. Incidentally if you go back and read my most recent post, I think you will find it was actually an insult rather than a compliment, you may need to read slowly while following the sentence with a finger, but I am sure it will dawn on you eventually.

A word of caution though, I note the beginnings of a panicky desparation in your 'comebacks' such as they are, and the loungesharks are circling......

harrydresden
10-05-2011, 11:48 PM

On the contrary, I think you are a complete and utter spastic, one of the finer examples that has dredged up lately. Incidentally if you go back and read my most recent post, I think you will find it was actually an insult rather than a compliment, you may need to read slowly while following the sentence with a finger, but I am sure it will dawn on you eventually.

A word of caution though, I note the beginnings of a panicky desparation in your 'comebacks' such as they are, and the loungesharks are circling......

had you paid attention, what I posted was to simply ridicule your so-called-insult. although I am sure it would take time for you to understand and realize this.

If I was desperate I d bot up and spam the hell out of this forum. I am merely bored.

So you are warning me about 'loungesharks'? I presume they've had you for a meal and pooped out already?

IdolEyes787
10-06-2011, 01:34 AM
I look back with fondness to the time when I used to dislike people on this forum because they were smarter than me.

mjmacky
10-06-2011, 03:06 AM
I look back with fondness to the time when I used to dislike people on this forum because they were smarter than me.

Acceptance, it's a passive personality trait

Artemis
10-06-2011, 03:51 AM
If I was desperate I d bot up and spam the hell out of this forum. I am merely bored.

Please do "bot up", it incurs a hilarious wrath from the powers that be, you get to sit in the corner with J-Dye.

megabyteme
10-06-2011, 04:59 AM
What is it with fuckwits and their uncontrollable urges to announce their boredom? I get the feeling this "boredom" comes from the recurrence of irritated people telling them to fuck off.

harrydresden
10-06-2011, 08:03 AM
Fuck off.