PDA

View Full Version : Gta Control Problem

Marius24
11-10-2003, 09:05 PM
Can someone tell me what the controls are for the waterplane thing for the film studio mission dildo dodo. I can only seem to run around the water and never take off :angry: :rolleyes:

TheFilePirater
11-10-2003, 09:44 PM
:rtfm:

Marius24
11-10-2003, 10:32 PM
yeah, i can read the manual i DONT have

toddiscool
11-10-2003, 11:16 PM
By deault it is the num pad buttons. Go into the controls menu to change then if you want.

8=up
2=down
4 and 5 left and right

CadeLaguana
11-11-2003, 01:25 AM
Well if your playing this on the playstatoin 2, then your in luck!

Usually I get this question a lot. It really irritates me that people can't figure it out. Then I shut my mouth, and decided to be nice. So I found a contoller, so useful, built especially for this level, in this game only. Its the analog dildo dodo contoller. You can find it at most adult game stores.

http://www.andy-akb.com/images/Funnyimagecontroller.JPG

abu_has_the_power
11-11-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@11 November 2003 - 01:25
Well if your playing this on the playstatoin 2, then your in luck!

Usually I get this question a lot. It really irritates me that people can't figure it out. Then I shut my mouth, and decided to be nice. So I found a contoller, so useful, built especially for this level, in this game only. Its the analog dildo dodo contoller. You can find it at most adult game stores.

http://www.andy-akb.com/images/Funnyimagecontroller.JPG
ha ha. that's great pic dude

3rd gen noob
11-11-2003, 01:48 AM
point the nose down as you increase speed on the runway
when you see sparks from undercarriage, press the nose up slightly
don't make sudden movements on controls, be smooth

patience is key

phAnt0m buRn
11-11-2003, 07:43 PM
This pic has been mentioned in a topic before, if I remember correctly.
I also remember posting suggestions (as Penis Monkey) on how it should be improved.
Amazing.

Nightwolf
11-11-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@10 November 2003 - 20:48
point the nose down as you increase speed on the runway
when you see sparks from undercarriage, press the nose up slightly
don't make sudden movements on controls, be smooth

patience is key
That's for the Dodo in GTA 3 - he's talking about the sea plane in Vice City. The controls are basically the same, but you don't have to push the nose down first. All you have to do is get up enough speed, then pull back on your joystick (or down on the keyboard). And by the way, even if you don't have a manual all you have to do is go into the game's Options menu and look at the 'Redefine Controls' screen. That will show you all the default settings, and let you change them if you want. ;)