PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE]Kg with 45 invites [WANT]HDChina

Cyclops
06-05-2011, 09:34 PM
i'm looking for HDChina or other good offer (CHD, NB or other acc with invites like PTP, tranceroute, tti, waffles, hd-t, bigamer, sparvar)

Cyclops
06-13-2011, 10:15 AM
bump

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 11:23 AM
The maximum number of invites you can have on KG is 4.

Cyclops
06-13-2011, 11:24 AM

that means my account is so valuable :)

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 11:28 AM
Post a screenshot or it didn't happen.

OK fine have it your way, I'm reporting you for posting false information then.

thetalkman
06-13-2011, 12:25 PM

No man.
I also have a KG account with much more than 4 invites ;)

But the account with 45 invites it's useless :P
There is always the possibility a traded account to get disabled after the first invite you will send, so the rest 44 are gone !

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 12:26 PM

No man.

Again prove it.
I thought not.

Cyclops
06-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Post a screenshot or it didn't happen.

OK fine have it your way, I'm reporting you for posting false information then.

wtf???why should i do that for you??? i'll prove it to the one who is interested in a trade! or if he's a trusted and old member i'll go first....
so, you should report yourself for spaming...

thetalkman
06-13-2011, 02:34 PM
No man.

Again prove it.
I thought not.

lol
What a spammer :P

anon
06-13-2011, 02:55 PM
Use Photoshop and JavaScript, and even I can have a What.cd ultra-old sysop account with unlimited invites and an exabyte buffer. :unsure:

Maybe that's why Idol wants proof?

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Again prove it.
I thought not.

lol

Retard says what? I am, if not immediately apparent to your small but nefarious brain, asking for proof of the fact for the benefit of anyone interested.
And as for "supplying proof to trustworthy parties" not tooting my own horn but I think it's pretty obvious I'm more " trustworthy" than anyone who habituates this section.

Also feel free to report me for spamming as admittedly I do it but tough luck not here.

Cyclops
06-13-2011, 03:50 PM
lol

Retard says what? I am, if not immediately apparent to your small but nefarious brain, asking for proof of the fact for the benefit of anyone interested.
And as for "supplying proof to trustworthy parties" not tooting my own horn but I think it's pretty obvious I'm more " trustworthy" than anyone who habituates this section.

Also feel free to report me for spamming as admittedly I do it but tough luck not here.

i'll wait some appologies from you when Cabalo will confirm you that I didnt spoke bullshit like you did with my thread...I'm here since you are (3years) and no one complains that i scammed him. I didnt saw a strong reason for you to report me...since you are not interested in this trade.

and pls stop replaying...smart asses and insults really peace me off :|

thetalkman
06-13-2011, 04:03 PM
lol

The fact that you don't have a personal life and you are spamming all day this forum, does not make you trustworthy.
For me you are just an idiot who is trying hard to pretend the smart guy in all the threads you are posting.

Maybe you were a staffer here in the past, but you were demoted because of your stupidity.
So now, you are a simple member, with 0 (zero) reputations, so you have not the right to ask for proofs.
If any real staffer, or a real trader wants any proofs of my accounts, i will be happy to give him.

But not to a spammer like you. :P

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Why should I apologize ? I simply saw something that didn't make any sense and asked you to prove otherwise .That the fact that you couldn't be bothered to answer a simple and genuine question and then only did apparently ( I say apparently because it's still unproven to me) to Cabalo under duress .....well let's just say right or wrong I don't consider that very worthy of being apology worthy.
Also and take offense at this if you like I don't frankly give a rat's ass if you've been here 3 days or 3 years as you have done nothing but attempt to pad your own pockets trackerwise so forgive my lack of compassion.

Btw mods feel free to delete this as I just wanted to say my piece to cyclops and don't need anyone else to read it.

PS again show me exactly where I "spoke bullshit"?

The fact that you don't have a personal life ....

Maybe you were a staffer here in the past, but you were demoted because of your stupidity.
So now, you are a simple member, with 0 (zero) reputations, so you have not the right to ask for proofs.

Assumptions are what fools make. Are you a fool?

Btw I didn't know I needed some "right" to ask a question.And I'm supposedly the stupid one.

Cyclops
06-13-2011, 04:10 PM
PS again show me exactly where I "spoke bullshit"?

creating this situation!!! is so hard to belive that someone could have connections??? besides that, i cant be forced to show SS in public...and even if i do, you wouldnt belive it, lol.

whatcdfan
06-13-2011, 04:19 PM
The fact that you don't have a personal life and you are spamming all day this forum, does not make you trustworthy.
For me you are just an idiot who is trying hard to pretend the smart guy in all the threads you are posting.

If any real staffer, or a real trader wants any proofs of my accounts, i will be happy to give him.

But not to a spammer like you. :P

Stupidity knows no bounds.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 04:20 PM
OK whatever I've sort of had it with trying to make sense.Although I never asked you to publicly show anything did I?
Anyway that's my last word so live long and prosper.

Cyclops
06-13-2011, 05:05 PM
Although I never asked you to publicly show anything did I?

but how, in your private since you are not interested in a trade?? are you a kind of Chuck Norris and everyone's wating you to approve? :ermm:

anyway, i appreciate your interest, but many real scammers are left alone in here while I'm the suspected and warned. but I never scamed anybody. this why i'm so irritable...

anon
06-13-2011, 05:19 PM
So now, you are a simple member, with 0 (zero) reputations

Only traders care about BT rep.

By the way, are you sure you haven't mixed your names up? I'm the one who has no life and spams this forum all day, not Idol. I don't pretend to be a smart guy though, I already know I'm not. :idunno:

Cabalo
06-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Regarding this situation, I can assure cyclops has what he claims to have. So, please, let's move on.

Cyclops
06-20-2011, 09:48 PM
bump

bumrocks
06-20-2011, 10:37 PM
I just thought this was fun reads for a moment and would put in some comments here that possibly make no sense. If not for the hope and possibility to "peace" the OP off. It is all a scam. There is not even a site named or referred to as KG. I know as I am a member. Yes, I don't exist either.

As awesome as a site as KG is, anyone who wants to be a member is...It is not terrible difficulty. So why the hell would anyone care how many invites came with such an account. In other words 45 invites don't really mean shit. On top of that, if it is a "special" account then I am sure it might stick out like a sore thumb once a trade transaction goes through. Maybe, maybe not.

In hopes that my comments might peace you off...Your offer sucks.

Cyclops
06-20-2011, 11:08 PM
In hopes that my comments might peace you off...Your offer sucks.

red-neck/hick doesnt peace me off...i just ignore him.

anon
06-21-2011, 02:53 AM
Just curious, what makes you a "peasant" here? Evidently it's not the quality of your posts, as bumrocks actually posts outside of the trading forum...

n00bz0r
06-21-2011, 04:03 AM
Cyclops, Use a fucking translator before you actually post your incoherent nonsensical drivel. :/

As for an account with 45 invites, any KG staffer with half a brain would be able to find and ban your ass on that site, should (s)he feel inclined to do so.

Moving on to the part about someone being 'trustworthy', it all comes down to ones frame of reference. To some peeps, a turd with some points gathered by trading some stuff online, would be 'trustworthy'. To ones with a functional brain, it wont count for shit.

//0.02$

Edit: Coming down to your remark on 'peasants', If it was meant to be derogatory (idk, coz you have issues posting sentences that make sense), you have no idea about the importance of peasants.They obviously are more important than a dimwit like yourself.
You should seriously consider coming out from that cave you live in, and perhaps widen your horizons instead. It'd go a long way in helping you irl as opposed to trading a bunch of accounts online. Perhaps you wont have to resort to selling accounts at a later stage, to buy the stuff most peasants 'produce'.

//rant

Cyclops
06-21-2011, 09:30 AM
@n00bz0r

wtf, dont you have something better to do then being an hick? So sorry if i dont know all the words and expressions in Eng (not beeing my first language). Maybe now it's more cleared for you what I meant to say. you are in the same category for me now. I never said that my trading points make me "trustworthy", i just said that if my intention was to scam i would did it long time ago. so stop being a smart ass and make thin gruel stuff...Now move your cleverness outside of my cave pls. I'm sick to see so many dudes with so many 'wide horizons' in every threads, i'm sure this can not be the right place for them...

n00bz0r
06-21-2011, 01:00 PM
@n00bz0r
wtf, dont you have something better to do then being an hick?
When I get bored of doing other stuff IRL, this is what I do. Sorry, if you don't approve of it.

So sorry if i dont know all the words and expressions in Eng (not beeing my first language). Maybe now it's more cleared for you what I meant to say.
If it makes you feel any better, english isn't my first language either.

you are in the same category for me now.
Like I give a flying fuck about the category which random online turds put me in. :pinch:

I never said that my trading points make me "trustworthy", i just said that if my intention was to scam i would did it long time ago.
ermm, okay?

so stop being a smart ass and make thin gruel stuff...Now move your cleverness outside of my cave pls.
Sorry to break it to you, but you're in no position to tell me where to 'move my ass to'. As for being called a 'smart ass' by a person of such high intellect as yourself, I can't help but feel good about it. :/

I'm sick to see so many dudes with so many 'wide horizons' in every threads
Perhaps you should consult a doc?

i'm sure this can not be the right place for them...
Another phailed comeback? :ermm:

bijoy
06-21-2011, 01:07 PM
If the account really have 45 invites then it must be staff account.
So, com'n people, it's a very high value trading. :P

Cyclops
06-21-2011, 07:59 PM

other fst member got a similar account from me, and it's still in good stand...

IdolEyes787
06-21-2011, 09:49 PM

Let me get this straight, and you're proud of that fact.

lisa2
06-21-2011, 10:55 PM
#idol

srsly get life ! Its not hard to go away from PC even from FST :)

IdolEyes787
06-21-2011, 11:10 PM
#idol

srsly get life ! Its not hard to go away from PC even from FST :)

#lisa2 srsly grow up. :)

superjojo
06-22-2011, 05:51 AM
Morning coffee and this thread made my day

Cyclops
06-22-2011, 08:58 AM

Let me get this straight, and you're proud of that fact.

and you're proud eating shit in every thread? are you handicapped person? or your mama didnt told you that it's not nice to do that? you should ask her more things...