PDA

View Full Version : anon-sbi

chimera22
06-06-2011, 06:18 AM
F*ck, anon-sbi,
you are like a ghost following around every thread. Everywhere, your posts can be seen. I am sick of the contents of your posts.
you post a lot of trash here, particularly, at Invite Giveaways Section, you drivel a lot. you spam on every thread, which people post to give away invites to people.
Get a life!!!!!! If you do not want free invites, don't reply on that section. Get out. nobody wants to see you there any more.
I can not believe no one banned you here. can you fu*k off out of this forum on your own.

F*****************************ck,
L*****************************oathe you.

mjmacky
06-06-2011, 12:56 PM
I'm thinking about reporting this thread as spam, haven't decided... need feedback

iLOVENZB
06-06-2011, 01:28 PM
you are like a ghost following around every thread.

Hopefully he'll post here

I am sick of the contents of your posts.

Likewise and you only have 2 posts

Get a life!!!!!!

Says the one who wrote a thread showing their true immaturity.

can you fu*k off out of this forum on your own.

I'm sure he's going to "fuck" off now.

I never understood why people would censer their own posts, I mean if you have enough "balls" to even think of the word "Fuck" surely you have enough "balls" to say it properly. Is it because your mothers trails your threads and you didn't like getting locked in the basement and have soap rubbed in your mouth?

mjmacky
06-06-2011, 03:31 PM
can you fu*k off out of this forum on your own.
I never understood why people would censor their own posts

Because he's a pussy

anon
06-06-2011, 03:33 PM
I'm thinking about reporting this thread as spam, haven't decided... need feedback

How dare you. I get my own thread and you want to steal the spotlight. :01:

mjmacky
06-06-2011, 03:43 PM
Hello anon, welcome to your thread. I knew I held off judgment for a reason. So I think we're supposed to be roasting you in here or something like that.

A
06-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Fuck you anon-sbi

megabyteme
06-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Wow! The OP created an account just to flame anon in this thread. I hope the mods can look up his IP and tell us who this SPINELESS, SNIVELING, COWARD is.

Props to anon for bringing out the true character of the OP.

anon
06-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Hello anon, welcome to your thread.

Fuck you anon-sbi

ROFL :lol:

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 04:31 PM
I never understood why people would censor their own posts

Because he's a pussy

You're all pussies.Fuck all of you.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Except for chavis of course ,he's a cunt.

Cabalo
06-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Funny timing for a thread like this, given yesterday's events.

mjmacky
06-06-2011, 06:12 PM
You should rename the one dedicated to you as just "cabalo", it'll fit the new trend nicely. I can't wait until one day I piss someone off enough that they create an account and thread just to scream at me. You're a lucky guy anon.

anon
06-06-2011, 06:49 PM
I can't wait until one day I piss someone off enough that they create an account and thread just to scream at me. You're a lucky guy anon.

Well, you know how this stuff is. One day you just wake up and someone's made your very own flame thread. :idunno:

megabyteme
06-06-2011, 06:58 PM
It beats real life where you wake up one day to a stalker or a receding hair line... :fear:

QPD
06-06-2011, 08:20 PM
yeah anon, Fuck you!!!

atrwz
06-12-2011, 10:28 PM
waiting now for the IdolEyes tread :whistling
oh.......and fuck you all!

IdolEyes787
06-12-2011, 10:33 PM
You mean tread like on my shoes?

Hologram
06-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Fuck you fuckers!

iLOVENZB
06-13-2011, 01:55 AM
It beats real life where you wake up one day to a stalker or a receding hair line... :fear:

Your current avatar is fucked!

whatcdfan
06-13-2011, 02:41 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cunt
06-13-2011, 02:50 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dickhead.

whatcdfan
06-13-2011, 03:03 AM
My being a dickhead and you're being a cunt, would make a good combination.

chalice
06-13-2011, 03:07 AM
No it wouldn't.

Mealtimes would be a disaster and there'd be a pair of scissors at the ready just in case the carrots excite you.

whatcdfan
06-13-2011, 04:03 AM
I was having a look at the threads posted by mjmacky, I must say, you quickly have become my 3rd best poster after Idol and Cabalo :D

Cut-Copy-Paste
06-13-2011, 04:52 AM
So how many more post do i require to get my own thread ? :shifty:

Hologram
06-13-2011, 08:21 AM

It's not about the posts, it's about your coolness.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 11:27 AM

You're straight on the fact that this is an internet forum right?

mjmacky
06-13-2011, 12:57 PM
I was having a look at the threads posted by mjmacky, I must say, you quickly have become my 3rd best poster after Idol and Cabalo :D

But I'm an imaginary spastic dupe account who forgets to take his pills. I can't believe all that effort only put me in third. I'm blaming anon, fucking anon.

Quarterquack
06-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Fuck this shit. I've been here longer than macky. Every forum rule on planet Earth rewards longevity and seniority over content. How can you people in one breath mock the OP for flaming the content of Anon's posts, based on the notion of swarming together, and then say you are critics of post quality and bestow respect upon macky?

I'm looking at you, whatcdfuck.

anon
06-13-2011, 03:34 PM
I'm blaming anon, fucking anon.

They see me rollin', they hatin'...

Hologram
06-13-2011, 03:43 PM

No I'm not.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Fuck this shit. I've been here longer than macky. Every forum rule on planet Earth rewards longevity and seniority over content. How can you people in one breath mock the OP for flaming the content of Anon's posts, based on the notion of swarming together, and then say you are critics of post quality and bestow respect upon macky?

Yes but unlike mjmacky you bugger off rarely to be seen again.Also you and this is just my opinion still seem to take bt a little too seriously and so basically I don't trust you.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 03:45 PM

No I'm not.

I knew you weren't straight .Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Btw do I really spam too much? I look at it as simply trying to add a little colour and having nothing better to do of course.

Hologram
06-13-2011, 03:52 PM
No I'm not.

I knew you weren't straight .Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Btw do I really spam too much? I look at it as simply trying to add a little colour and having nothing better to do of course.

IdolEyes I wub you. And no, you don't spam, your posts are cute.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Thanks if I had the least bit of respect for you that would mean a lot.

Hologram
06-13-2011, 04:10 PM
Thanks if I had the least bit of respect for you that would mean a lot.

Thanks, that means a lot! <3

anon
06-13-2011, 05:10 PM

Initially (before joining), I had a slightly negative image of FST, because there was plenty of "off topic" discussions in every thread I read. When I registered and slowly became a regular here, I found out that such off topic was fun to participate on, and its relevance sometimes even exceeded that of the original discussion.

Nowadays, I don't keep on checking a particular thread just to see if anyone commented on how some guy buffered 1PB on his account, but to catch up with the funny crap that's been posted. I've built my definition of "spam" on this place as anything that doesn't make a thread better in some way.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 06:06 PM
Much of real life conversation could be termed spam so it's ridiculous to expect a forum to be otherwise.
Also imagine if in RL people were only allowed to precisely stick to a topic when talking.

Cabalo
06-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Women would be the only subject available then.

Not that it's like that, now...

Hologram
06-13-2011, 06:19 PM
Yo bitchez

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/434719-Hologram

mjmacky
06-13-2011, 06:52 PM

I've been accused of being a dupe account of you Darth, if that's any consolation to you (awesome by association?). Nobody ever explained why they thought that (I think Idol and someone else).

Also, I think you've got it wrong, we're all celebrating how hated anon is by the op. We want this guy to show his passion, but unfortunately he went away

Edit: That was my impression, I didn't go back over them again to see if that rings true in hindsight.

anon
06-13-2011, 07:00 PM
Also, I think you've got it wrong, we're all celebrating how hated anon is by the op. We want this guy to show his passion, but unfortunately he went away

Switched back to his real account, maybe?

mjmacky
06-13-2011, 07:05 PM

Switched back to his real account, maybe?

He could at least have the decency to show up here with his real account and keep it going, no fun when they pussy out.

Quarterquack
06-14-2011, 10:16 AM
I've been accused of being a dupe account of you Darth, if that's any consolation to you (awesome by association?). Nobody ever explained why they thought that (I think Idol and someone else).

Ha! I do sometimes feel where we side on issues and our senses of humor are quite similar. You are as equally vocal as MBM is, and seem to stalk threads like Anon/Idol do, but unlike the aforementioned, you have good tastes when it comes to making jokes and dicking around. Their sense of humor is like a pear. Awkwardly shaped and colored (at least I think Idol is black or consults black people before he posts). Your sense of humor more of an eggplant. Awkwardly shaped, but royally colored.

That's why people thought you were me.

I honestly think it's all the lab write-ups you read on a daily basis; even Idol's deprecative posts can seem elatedly sadistic. You have to remember, though: His being older than you are, actually puts him in a position where he has to have a more negative outlook on life. The same way I'd look at a fruit basket that has two melons in it with more disdain than one with six melons in it. That is if melons were days, like.

Yes but unlike mjmacky you bugger off rarely to be seen again.Also you and this is just my opinion still seem to take bt a little too seriously and so basically I don't trust you.

I'll defend myself on both accounts in one fell swoop: Life has really been catching up with me lately. I've barely had time for anything, but I still take a bit of time out daily to read up around here (almost exclusively, actually; well, engadget, too). Really seems like I'm not doing a good job at that. It seems that some negativity is flying around and I'm not catching it.

:(

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 11:07 AM
All great comics are Black it's a proven fact ( yes that inadvertently rhythms fuck off) - Richard Pryor ,Chris Rock,Dave Chappelle,Dick Gregory, Steve Harvey,Eddie Murphy before he was corrupted by the Man,Bill Cosby,Rerun, Arnold from Different Stokes,Lenny Bruce,Bill Hicks,George Carlin ........

Also you illustrate my point about taking things too seriously by feeling the need to defend yourself.Take a breathe and think for a moment what and who you are defending yourself against.

Granted I'm apparently Black and therefore inherently threatening but still.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Anyway shouldn't we get back to anon being a cawk?

Hologram
06-14-2011, 12:07 PM
All great comics are Black it's a proven fact ( yes that inadvertently rhythms fuck off) - Richard Pryor ,Chris Rock,Dave Chappelle,Dick Gregory, Steve Harvey,Eddie Murphy before he was corrupted by the Man,Bill Cosby,Rerun, Arnold from Different Stokes,Lenny Bruce,Bill Hicks,George Carlin ........

Also you illustrate my point about taking things too seriously by feeling the need to defend yourself.Take a breathe and think for a moment what and who you are defending yourself against.

Granted I'm apparently Black and therefore inherently threatening but still.

Half of these persons suck as being comics.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 12:46 PM
Yeah but then what does a racist like you know.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 12:49 PM

I think everyone is a dupe account .It limits the feeling of betrayal if proven true.

mjmacky
06-14-2011, 03:31 PM
@Darth
By that description, it's almost as if I'm an amalgam of everyone else's characteristic nature, no wonder Michael Emerson thought I was imaginary. Kidding aside, very sincere post, and sometimes I think we get faulted for that kind of thing, but I thank you in spite of that. I cannot concede on the point that Idol is filled with more unadulterated disdain for the human species than myself. I know it's a difficult measure, but I'm comfortable claiming that I'm more bitterer than Idol.

@Idol
Didn't you get defensive recently over something? I wrote it off but I can't remember if it had a serious tone. George Carlin is the greatest black comedian of all time, but it just gets unfair when you have to compare him against the greater white minds of people like Larry the cable guy.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 03:40 PM
I get defensive all the time but it's a reflexive action like swatting a mesquiteo. When the brain starts to pipe in then the first thing it tells me is how much of a fool I am.
Usually after that I spend a few minutes trying to punch it in the face but being a brain and all it wisely knew enough not to have one. Then we make up and it goes it's way and I go mine.
Btw that was a bit of a trick as George Carlin can pass for Black but is actually East Asian.

mjmacky
06-14-2011, 03:48 PM
East Asian.

Impossible, he's too funny for this to be true

Quarterquack
06-14-2011, 04:24 PM
I saw him open his eyes once. There's no way.

Also. John Oliver. The last of the comedians without toilet humor, if you ask me. Also, the only really funny black comic was Eddie Murphy. I can't even name one other black comedian who doesn't go for the "Hey, I'll include the word Nigger in my routine so people laugh out of discomfort, and not wanting to offend me, WHILE showing off that I can say it and they can't for added comic relief."

Then you have the trash like Russell Peters (who I've had the displeasure of sharing a dinner table with) and Carlos Mencia (who I would gladly punch in the face for thinking that being a comedian is a shooting range at people's defenselessness - hey pig fucker; I came here to laugh not to sit for 10 minutes while you roast some guy in the front seat for no reason but that you can't write actual jokes).

mjmacky
06-14-2011, 04:40 PM
Modern favorites:

Patton Oswalt, Demetri Martin, Zach Galifianakis
Patton and Zach I've been huge fans of ever since I've saw them live on campus during their tour. My wife got a picture with Brian Posehn at the time, and made Zach take the picture, but then turned around and didn't even bother to get a picture with him. I'm still disgruntled about that, probably bugs me more than Zach.

anon
06-14-2011, 06:23 PM
Anyway shouldn't we get back to anon being a cawk?

There's nothing much to add to it. :happy:

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 06:24 PM
Spamming cawk?

bijoy
06-14-2011, 06:34 PM
Sorry to inturrupt the fun guys, but it is very true that OP doesn't have the balls to write that post with his 'real' trading trader account.

anon
06-14-2011, 06:37 PM
Spamming cawk?

That was the initial spark of life for our beloved thread starter.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Given the dupe thing at least the OP was creative in his use of chimera as a username.

Hologram
06-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Given the dupe thing at least the OP was creative in his use of chimera as a username.

It's radiating with creativity, especially the number.

Evelyn
06-14-2011, 09:48 PM
yes,

The Chimera or Chimaera was, according to Greek mythology, a monstrous fire-breathing female creature of Lycia in Asia Minor,
Composed of the parts of multiple animals.
the body of a lioness
tail that ended in a snake's head
the head of a goat arose on her back at the center of her spine.

Its like DDoS attack on anon-sbi (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/243166-anon-sbi)

:naughty:

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Or it could mean one thing with multiple heads/faces.:unsure:

mjmacky
06-15-2011, 12:17 AM
I dunno what y'all are talkin bout with the book learnin n all, but from what I remember chimeras are things that take awhile to figure out if its OK to fuck them. Yep

IdolEyes787
06-15-2011, 12:34 AM
I dunno what y'all are talkin bout with the book learnin n all, but from what I remember chimeras are things that take awhile to figure out if its OK to fuck them. Yep

That's your mum .:)

mjmacky
06-15-2011, 06:49 PM
That's your mum .:)

That would have been funnier if chavis actually said that in response to this. Instead he used his mom comment on an orgasm.

Evelyn
06-15-2011, 07:21 PM
isn't this the most Fuck-Filled thread on FST
lots of diks & lots of pussiez and couple of cunts :O

anon
06-15-2011, 07:25 PM
isn't this the most Fuck-Filled thread on FST
lots of diks & lots of pussiez and couple of cunts :O

Don't most threads have that kind of people :unsure:

Evelyn
06-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Don't most threads have that kind of people :unsure:
mostly the "Longe" we can safely rename it to "brothel" or "dictionary of Abuse" :D

mjmacky
06-15-2011, 07:31 PM
But *your thread is the most Caligula of them all

*your as in a tribute to you

Evelyn
06-15-2011, 07:33 PM
*= conditions apply ?

mjmacky
06-15-2011, 07:47 PM
*= conditions apply ?

*Denotative clarification

Hologram