PDA

View Full Version : inv. FSC

MoRbIdAnGeL
06-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Hello ALL :

I looking ONLY this THIS one invite nothing more this invite is only for me no for trade and no for my friend and really please give me chance and i promise TAKE CARE account please if someone meybe me help this no forget to end my life, really please someone.

Really PLEASE someone for help :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Pm mE THANKS YOU VERY MUCH

Cabalo
06-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Oops, seems like mistakenly you closed this thread. I'm reopening that for you, at no charge.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 05:09 PM
There are no "invites" to FSC. If a FSC member "knows" someone well enough to vouch for them they can submit an application.

megabyteme
06-06-2011, 05:16 PM
That's just what they tell the neophytes.:whistling

Cabalo
06-06-2011, 05:17 PM
I know kallieb has certainly some very interesting input to add to this thread...

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 05:19 PM
That's just what they tell the neophytes.:whistling

*#$& you I could invite someone if I had any friends.

anon
06-06-2011, 05:23 PM
What do you want that's on FSC? Why should someone invite you?

A
06-06-2011, 05:23 PM
All the three above posters have invites to FSC. You should spam their inbox :yup

Cabalo
06-06-2011, 05:25 PM
All the three above posters have invites to FSC. You should spam their inbox :yup

Again ? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 05:27 PM

If you invite my friend MoRbIdAnGeL to FSC I'll overlook that.

anon
06-06-2011, 05:29 PM

Wow, I didn't even know I was a member there.

bijoy
06-06-2011, 05:30 PM

And how can you be so sure of that 'fact'? :huh:

Cabalo
06-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Because he is an admin there, he should be the one morbidangel should be sending PMs to. He has unlimited invites, obviously.

megabyteme
06-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Wow, I didn't even know I was a member there.

Don't be so modest. I believe the honorary title is "Super l33t VIP Inviter".

Disme
06-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Because he is an admin there

If that's the case, can anyone delete my acc. there please!

A
06-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Oh shit. He has no pming privs. My post was useless :frusty: anon, I thought your inbox was always full. No use ddosing an already ddosed inbox :lol:

anon
06-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Oh shit. He has no pming privs. My post was useless :frusty:

If he could post this, he should be able to send and receive PMs, I think... I've noticed you don't get any stars under your nick when you have between 5 and 20 posts, though - probably a glitch.

anon, I thought your inbox was always full. No use ddosing an already ddosed inbox :lol:

It's always almost full, I have a tendency to keep stuff - sadly, the limit of 250 messages gets on its way :P

MoRbIdAnGeL
06-06-2011, 06:18 PM
I really please if someone maybe me help this no forget this person to end my life

I really promise TAKE CARE my account and i promise do everything that they were not just only words :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

For me, the FSC is the best tracker in the world and do not know anyone who could help me out people on this forum i really looking this invite only for me and really please help me i promise TAKE CARE my account :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

P.S. This is not just a stupid joke with all my heart, please someone help with this forum :(

anon
06-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Yes, we got it, you're sad and really want to get invited. But you didn't even answer the questions I made in the last page, and I think anyone serious about inviting you anywhere would ask the same things.

megabyteme
06-06-2011, 06:55 PM
Don't dismiss him too quickly, anon. Heck, he may as well add TT to his request. :D

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 07:00 PM
So that's what ((((((((((((((((((((( means?I just figured he's inadvertently hit a key and thought it wasn't worth the effort to correct.

I suppose if the person has a cleft lip it would be {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{.

For me, the FSC is the best tracker in the world and do not know anyone who could help me out people on this forum i really looking this invite only for me and really please help me i promise TAKE CARE my account

Besides the obvious "How do you know?" like I already said no one short of staff has what you would call an invite.

aly13
06-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Guys, please don't break this guy's heart...

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Like people's hearts are my problem.

aly13
06-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Like people's hearts are my problem.

Dude i was thinking you are a cardiologist...

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 07:07 PM
I only use that line in bars to try and dupe women into sleeping with me.

aly13
06-06-2011, 07:08 PM

I never try that....so its working?

TraLaLa
06-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Keep it coming :lol:

))))))))))))))))

Seed007
06-06-2011, 07:11 PM

And how can you be so sure of that 'fact'? :huh:
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8226/loldogelimenarymydearwa.gif

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 07:14 PM

I never try that....so its working?

Not up until thing point but it's either that or rely on my looks.

TheFoX
06-06-2011, 07:27 PM
:lol:

Quarterquack
06-06-2011, 07:31 PM

Baby, you should change your name to Flecainide, because your unassuming grace made my heart fall into place.
Heck, I'll transfuse you the contents of my three most blood-filled organs just for a chance to say I occupy your heart.

bijoy
06-06-2011, 07:40 PM
:lol:

@OP: Don't PM this guy, but make sure you do nothing wrong that may piss him off. And then you are good. :yes:
Hope you got my hint. :)

Stabber
06-06-2011, 07:44 PM
now this is a spam thread!!

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 07:47 PM

Baby, you should change your name to Flecainide, because your unassuming grace made my heart fall into place.
Heck, I'll transfuse you the contents of my three most blood-filled organs just for a chance to say I occupy your heart.

Clearly you have experience.

n00bz0r
06-07-2011, 01:27 AM
What do you want that's on FSC? Why should someone invite you?
well, you know the usual: Packs, good pre times and community. :lol:
Good thing though, he didnt waste time copy and pasting it from some other app.

I really please if someone maybe me help this no forget this person to end my life

I really promise TAKE CARE my account and i promise do everything that they were not just only words :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

For me, the FSC is the best tracker in the world and do not know anyone who could help me out people on this forum i really looking this invite only for me and really please help me i promise TAKE CARE my account :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

P.S. This is not just a stupid joke with all my heart, please someone help with this forum :(
How could you like something without even being a part of it? :ermm:

kallieb
06-07-2011, 02:20 AM
Oh god, not again. This request is like a page from zombieland. The answer is: No.. nada... zip.. forget it.. kaput (and any other slang or odd language that I'm missing)

How could you like something without even being a part of it? :ermm:My guess is it's to rectify some particular deficits in his social and emotional wellbeing and search for higher meaning.. Apparently he's feeling blocked on his ascension path in Mazlow's heirarchy and if and only if he gains access to the apparently exhaulted vault of FSC will be feel that sense of inner peace that will finally crush his deep feelings of ennui. Alas poor Yoruk, we knew him well.

Now I'd like to see him run that through google translate. Should be amusing to see what gets posted next ;)

IdolEyes787
06-07-2011, 11:53 AM
. Alas poor Yoruk, we knew him well.

Popular misquote.Correction version is

"Alas, poor Yorick. I knew him, Horatio"

Fucking ****rs .

Hey the site starting censoring the acronym FSC again.

Or not.:unsure:

Fucking F*Ters.

anon
06-07-2011, 01:11 PM
I stumbled upon this in the street today, is it what he's looking for?

I can give the address if he's interested...

Cabalo
06-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Oh no, you leaked their URL...

anon
06-07-2011, 06:09 PM
Fake login page should take care of that.

Quarterquack
06-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Why would an Angel care about saving forests? This has to be what he's looking for:

http://www.gftc.ca/uploads/userfiles/images/GFTC-FSC-logo.jpg

P.S. This is reminding of that one thread on ScT where everyone hunted for things that resembled the logo in random places like streets and TV shows.

anon
06-07-2011, 06:37 PM
P.S. This is reminding of that one thread on ScT where everyone hunted for things that resembled the logo in random places like streets and TV shows.

I didn't post in their forums, but I did lurk a bit and remember that thread. And I once found this in the street as well, I swear:

I remember someone also had this avatar, which I found pretty cool, so I kept a copy of it.

Evelyn
06-10-2011, 09:05 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/FSC_seal.png

Enlightened
06-13-2011, 11:31 PM
Some High ranking FSC staff is stepping down, maybe he has some "loose" Invites floating around, FSC is really tough, if u do NOT know anyone there. A million GL.

megabyteme
06-14-2011, 12:56 AM
Some High ranking FSC staff is stepping down, maybe he has some "loose" Invites floating around, FSC is really tough, if u do NOT know anyone there. A million GL.

Wish IdolEyes787 luck, and request invites here (http://filesharingtalk.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=197932).

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 01:03 AM
I could be staff but that requires tolerating people and that's really not in my nature.
Maybe if cats could join trackers.

bijoy
06-14-2011, 06:30 AM

Wish IdolEyes787 luck, and request invites here (http://filesharingtalk.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=197932).

I can bet his inbox will be full of spams for next 2-3 days.

megabyteme
06-14-2011, 03:58 PM

You mean, "good, heartfelt, sincere requests"... :)

Enlightened
06-14-2011, 04:48 PM

You mean, "good, heartfelt, sincere requests"... :)

If I remember, FSC, dos have an OPEN take in application, screening , every year here, for the past 2 concurrent years.
The last one was hosted by Caesar, correct me if I am wrong.....hope that happens this year again, usually around the summer time, for most countries, winter for Australia and some down under countries.....

anon
06-14-2011, 05:59 PM

Thanks for the link, got my invite in 5 minutes!

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 06:46 PM
If I remember, FSC, dos have an OPEN take in application, screening , every year here, for the past 2 concurrent years.
The last one was hosted by Caesar, correct me if I am wrong.....hope that happens this year again, usually around the summer time, for most countries, winter for Australia and some down under countries.....

Julius or Augustus or I have no idea who you are talking about?

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Since the other FSC thread got closed I had to post this someplace.

Welcome to FTN newest member MoRbidAnGel.
May he find there the "community" that he denied at FSC.:mellow:
Btw to anyone reading this , no matter annoying,illiterate or insincere you are , don't let anyone ever tell you that you aren't good enough to belong to any given tracker.:mellow:

Newest member and his first post was to welcome someone to the site.:mellow:

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Welcome to FTN newest member MoRbidAnGel.

Was it himself, were you quoting him?

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 01:13 AM
I'd have to improve my reading comprehension before I could give you a definitive answer on that.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:26 AM
I'd have to improve my reading comprehension before I could give you a definitive answer on that.

I don't even know what you're talking about.

sheriff 01
03-01-2012, 02:23 AM
lol, i just grabbed a movie from ftn, and it said welcome our newest member morbidangel. :blink:
I now have a new best friend over there-ahahahaha!!!!

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 02:26 AM

I don't even know what you're talking about.

Then we have something in common.

BobFromAccounting
03-01-2012, 04:20 AM

He shares a box with the guy he welcomed lol.

Despite the fact he's mildly annoying he'll probably at least use the site unlike most people. I doubt he'll find the community he's seeking although he was probably just using it as an excuse to get an invite to FSC.

Night0wl
03-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Like I said in other thread his app wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. But on FSC applicants are judged almost solely on interests and forum/irc usage, so the negative answers was inevitable.

I'm sure he'll be an active member on FTN tracker-wise... if not in forum also. Not having good English skills usually doesn't stop users from posting repeatably in spamthreads and rate that ass etc.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 10:57 AM
What about satellite tracked camels?

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Not having good English skills usually doesn't stop users from posting repeatably in spamthreads and rate that ass etc.

The people who go to all the trouble creating threads like" Do you like music?,Just answer yes or no and leave it at that" probably don't appreciate it much.

sheriff 01
03-01-2012, 02:01 PM
What about satellite tracked camels?

You sir win the prize, i spit my morn coffee out from laughing so hard when i read this-hehehe!!!

marklefe
03-05-2012, 01:36 AM
omg this still going? someone sum up what's been happening in 1 word.

n00bz0r
03-05-2012, 02:01 AM
spaz

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-05-2012, 09:39 PM
I'm still looking help in getting to the FSC

mjmacky
03-05-2012, 09:54 PM

Explains why you closed your other request thread, good luck with that.

IdolEyes787
03-05-2012, 10:17 PM

You joined FTN 5 days ago and so far you have enriched that "community" with the grand total of exactly one post which was to thank your friend for inviting you .
On the plus side you have uploaded almost 400TB of stuff that you have absolutely no intention of watching/listening to. Of course in that you are sadly not alone because methinks not a lot of teenagers there are big enough Bruce Springsteen fans to want his complete discography in FLAC.
Geez I have the original records of Born to Run,Darkness on the Edge of Town and The River and even I am not stupid enough to suffer through most of his other pretentious shite.

.....Oh sorry what I really meant to say was Good Luck m8.

anon
03-05-2012, 10:26 PM
On the plus side you have uploaded almost 400TB of stuff that you have absolutely no intention of watching/listening to.

When he said he had a gigabit box, he meant it. :smilie4:

Quarterquack
03-06-2012, 01:16 AM
On the plus side you have uploaded almost 400TB of stuff

I wish I was the person he welcomed to FTN, all of a sudden.

karachidude
03-06-2012, 02:25 AM

u were a member before at fsc right??

sheriff 01
03-06-2012, 02:42 AM

u were a member before at fsc right??

And here's where things start to get a bit interesting :whistling

n00bz0r
03-06-2012, 07:19 AM
@Morbidangel: you need to add some more MLP like gay shit to your profile in order to truly stand out.
Perhaps that'd help you establish a unique identity, and subsequently attract some other fruity ass dude who'd put in a legit app for you at FSC with the intention of actually inviting you.
//0.02$

http://i.imgur.com/KzKHl.jpg

Attachment: 102554

Quarterquack
03-06-2012, 08:16 AM
I want to be Shadow85. Give me your connection.

sheriff 01
03-06-2012, 02:58 PM
@Morbidangel: you need to add some more MLP like gay shit to your profile in order to truly stand out.
Perhaps that'd help you establish a unique identity, and subsequently attract some other fruity ass dude who'd put in a legit app for you at FSC with the intention of actually inviting you.
//0.02$

I have seen alot of gay shit in my lifetime but that has got to be the most gayest fuckin profile i ever seen yet-ahahahaha He has such a masculine avatar pic contrasted by winni the pooh and mickey mouse-WTF!! :frusty::clown::slap:

BobFromAccounting
03-06-2012, 06:36 PM
I don't think he gets the point of those userbars.

Disme
03-06-2012, 07:23 PM
He has put more effort into his profile than 80% of the FTN-peeps have put into their entire membership ... makes you think, doesn't it.

Renting a seedbox à € 10,00 a month and getting every 0-day torrent for a month and thus getting a 1 TB buffer and than letting your acc rest for x years is much easier than decorating his profile the way he did.

Yes, I'm in a realistic mood lately, hence my somewhat 'negative' comments.

Wankers!

IdolEyes787
03-06-2012, 09:16 PM
He has put more effort into his profile than 80% of the FTN-peeps have put into their entire membership ... makes you think, doesn't it.

Renting a seedbox à € 10,00 a month and getting every 0-day torrent for a month and thus getting a 1 TB buffer and than letting your acc rest for x years is much easier than decorating his profile the way he did.

Wankers!

I have to agree with you that the negative comments about what he chooses or doesn't choose to use on his profile page reflects more poorly on the people making them than it does on MorbidAngel for using them.

Btw any bad remarks inadvertently directed my way are totally justified.

mjmacky
03-07-2012, 02:06 AM

Wankers!

I see the kind of stuff you're interested in Disme, I'll make note of it and cater to your tastes in the future.

Courtship of Disme Plan
1.) Drill hole into cerebral cortex with a large cobalt drill bit.
2.) Have someone patch me up
3.) Create useless profile page
4.) ???
5.) Pork it.

Disme
03-07-2012, 06:52 AM

Wankers!

I see the kind of stuff you're interested in Disme, I'll make note of it and cater to your tastes in the future.

Courtship of Disme Plan
1.) Drill hole into cerebral cortex with a large cobalt drill bit.
2.) Have someone patch me up
3.) Create useless profile page
4.) ???
5.) Pork it.

Sarcasm is actually wasted on me since my English isn't all that good, thus many nuances just escape my already tired mind. Being into torrents for many years does that with ones mind.

I am happy though that you decided to cater for my needs. Guess that'll be your good deed for today!

@ Idol: Nothing but love for you bud ... even if you're ex-staff, you never know how sucking up to you can help me score some useless invite in teh future.

Funkin'
03-07-2012, 07:23 AM
@ Idol: Nothing but love for you bud ... even if you're ex-staff, you never know how sucking up to you can help me score some useless invite in teh future.

That's the only reason I'm nice to him anymore as well.

IdolEyes787
03-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Yeah being ex-staff of FST really gets me a lot of perks.
I think the around the clock Secret Service protection might be overdoing it a bit though.

Anyway better to be tolerated under false pretenses than not to be tolerated at all is my motto.
Actually I'm thinking about having that added to the family coat of arms.
"Melior ut exsisto recipero sub reproba simulatio quam non ut exsisto recipero " under the current picture of a large angry duck battling Hilter.

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-07-2012, 01:54 PM

//0.02$

This that i'm looking invitation on FSC no have nothing common with the FTN that you show here a profile picture from FTN... you idiot n00bz0r You can get a medal for stupidity... grief your ass squeezed ??

How to write a stupid text or harm someone there is no shortage of people in this forum but to help get on FSC this only one person wanted and most people on this forum are a bunch of fags who wants only keep for themselves FSC and no want help the other that only someone no get invitation on FSC and looking for a dumb excuse because he did not want to just help get to the FSC

karachidude
03-07-2012, 03:36 PM

//0.02$

This that i'm looking invitation on FSC no have nothing common with the FTN that you show here a profile picture from FTN... you idiot n00bz0r You can get a medal for stupidity... grief your ass squeezed ??

How to write a stupid text or harm someone there is no shortage of people in this forum but to help get on FSC this only one person wanted and most people on this forum are a bunch of fags who wants only keep for themselves FSC and no want help the other that only someone no get invitation on FSC and looking for a dumb excuse because he did not want to just help get to the FSC

but were u on fsc before??

Quarterquack
03-07-2012, 04:24 PM
grief your ass squeezed ??

Don't know why but this strikes me as exceptionally funny.

IdolEyes787
03-07-2012, 04:28 PM
...... most people on this forum are a bunch of fags
If you can possibly explain how that comment isn't incredibly derogatory to a whole group of people who only wish to live their lives in relative peace and have really done nothing to you except apparently having the misfortune of being born preferring one sex over another I will submit another application for you.:mellow:

hungrylilboy
03-07-2012, 04:47 PM
easy.. easy..

ok guys, you may continue now

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-07-2012, 06:01 PM
grief your ass squeezed ??

Don't know why but this strikes me as exceptionally funny.

you you're funny and your avatar

but were u on fsc before??

as you do not want to help this no but do not ask stupid questions

If you can possibly explain how that comment isn't incredibly derogatory to a whole group of people who only wish to live their lives in relative peace and have really done nothing to you except apparently having the misfortune of being born preferring one sex over another I will submit another application for you.:mellow:

...... most people on this forum are a bunch of fags and this is true only write stupid text nothing more

Only one person expressed desire help NightOwn the rest just writes his scribble

anon
03-07-2012, 06:10 PM
...... most people on this forum are a bunch of fags and this is true only write stupid text nothing more

If this forum sucks so much for you, why do you keep on coming here?

Just curious, that's all. If you can answer without using the initialism "FSC" that'd be great.

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-07-2012, 06:17 PM

If this forum sucks so much for you, why do you keep on coming here?

Just curious, that's all. If you can answer without using the initialism "FSC" that'd be great.

if you read what i wrote then you would know that I came here only because I am looking for invitations to f********g and did not write that forum is sucks only that most people on this forum is bunch of pedals, not all people and will be someone who can help but it is one person in a million

anon
03-07-2012, 06:18 PM
if you read what you wrote then you would know that I came here only because I am looking for invitations to f********g

Aha.

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-07-2012, 06:32 PM
if you read what you wrote then you would know that I came here only because I am looking for invitations to f********g

Aha.

I'm on this forum just because I'm looking invitation on f********g... and I believed that be more people how Night0wl who want to help... and I do not care that you laugh at me

Disme
03-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Claiming you are here at FST only to score an FSC-invite won't encourage FST-members to help you, but I guess you knew that already didn't you.

You are a stranger ... nobody knows who you are. You could be a cheater, an invite seller a scammer etc ... FSC is a closed community and encourages to only invite people you know.

You seem to be the exact opposite of that since you only came here to quickly score such an invite, thus knowing nobody ...

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-07-2012, 06:39 PM
//0.02$

I am looking invitations on FSC and FTN here has nothing to do with it very please delete this image on this forum

Claiming you are here at FST only to score an FSC-invite won't encourage FST-members to help you, but I guess you knew that already didn't you.

You are a stranger ... nobody knows who you are. You could be a cheater, an invite seller a scammer etc ... FSC is a closed community and encourages to only invite people you know.

You seem to be the exact opposite of that since you only came here to quickly score such an invite, thus knowing nobody ...

yes I'm on this forum just because I'm looking for an invitation on FSC and if someone does not trust me there is no problem if may not help but why write crap if he not wants to help

megabyteme
03-07-2012, 06:46 PM
I am looking invitations on FSC and FTN here has nothing to do with it very please delete this image on this forum

You have a profile page than would make Prince and Liberace both cringe, and YOU call people fags.

Irony.

Look it up.

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-07-2012, 06:50 PM

You have a profile page than would make Prince and Liberace both cringe, and YOU call people fags.

Irony.

Look it up.

how you do not like it not look and I did not ask anyone to exhibit this image here on the forum... always some moron has to find and show his stupidity

megabyteme
03-07-2012, 06:58 PM

Irony.

Look it up.

I did not ask anyone to exhibit this image here on the forum... always someone has to find out and show my gheyness

Fix'd for ya...

mjmacky
03-07-2012, 07:11 PM
how you do not like it not look and I did not ask anyone to exhibit this image here on the forum

It's what happens when you try to draw so much attention to yourself. You're like a wounded possum that wandered into an abandoned house one day and found a laptop. Somehow the electricity is working and there's a working internet connection. The point is, it should all make very little sense, and is at best, a novelty side show.

Sarcasm is actually wasted on me since my English isn't all that good, thus many nuances just escape my already tired mind. Being into torrents for many years does that with ones mind.

What sarcasm???

IdolEyes787
03-07-2012, 09:49 PM

Small minded and ignorant people like you honestly deserve every bit of ridicule they get.
If you are in fact 31 and just not some teenage wank feigning maturity in faint hope that it would somehow help his cause here then you sure haven't learned much in all that time.

megabyteme
03-07-2012, 10:04 PM
If you are in fact 31 and just not some teenage wank feigning maturity in faint hope that it would somehow help his cause here then you sure haven't learned much in all that time.

He might be a WoW player. :idunno:

n00bz0r
03-08-2012, 03:35 AM

yes I'm on this forum just because I'm looking for an invitation on FSC and if someone does not trust me there is no problem if may not help but why write crap if he not wants to help

errmm, am I supposed to give a fuck? :huh:
I posted the image for lulz and not with the intention of later deleting it, so save your breath.. the image is going to stay right where it is.

I am not here to prevent dumb twats like you from getting anywhere. You do a bang up job yourself.
As for keeping FSC to myself, I asked to be removed from the site around 2 years back. So, in all honesty, I wouldn't give a flying fuck even if you make it in. I am in it for the lulz and thanks to your fruitiness, I got some. So, thanks for that, yet again.. and then some.

anigav
03-08-2012, 04:54 AM
In short MoRbIdAnGeL is a 31 year old gay :ermm:

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-08-2012, 02:42 PM
In short MoRbIdAnGeL is a 31 year old gay :ermm:

gay is your name... fucking twat

I posted the image for lulz and not with the intention of later deleting it, so save your breath.. the image is going to stay right where it is.

I am not here to prevent dumb twats like you from getting anywhere. You do a bang up job yourself.
As for keeping FSC to myself, I asked to be removed from the site around 2 years back. So, in all honesty, I wouldn't give a flying fuck even if you make it in. I am in it for the lulz and thanks to your fruitiness, I got some. So, thanks for that, yet again.. and then some.

Listen fucker and bitch like you want to insert photos this show your profile from ftn ...dumb fagot

n00bz0r
03-08-2012, 03:08 PM
gay is your name... fucking twat

Listen fucker and bitch like you want to insert photos this show your profile from ftn ...dumb fagot

Learn to spell the simplest of 'abuses', smart ass. :lol:

mjmacky
03-08-2012, 03:18 PM
So nice for morbid to come out and show his true colors. I think all of our initial instincts about his guy were right, and it's just nice to see the affirmations materialize like this.

anon
03-08-2012, 05:35 PM
I give this thread five stars. Keep on going.

IdolEyes787
03-08-2012, 06:01 PM
So nice for morbid to come out and show his true colors. I think all of our initial instincts about his guy were right, and it's just nice to see the affirmations materialize like this.

The truly sad part is that people like him usually obtain what they are after.
Btw MoRbIdAnGeL I've reported you to staff for persist violation of rule 9

Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults

There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

Hopefully they will surprise me and actually deem to enforce it in this instance.

megabyteme
03-08-2012, 06:16 PM
The truly sad part is that people like him usually obtain what they are after.

Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults

There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

Hopefully they will surprise me and actually deem to enforce it in this instance.

Go easy on the rule 9, Idol. I did call him a WoW player.

And I don't regret my inflammatory remark. :snooty:

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-08-2012, 06:44 PM

[QUOTE] Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults

Give it what you waiting for... you know how to do this to someone near the ass... help you no maybe but you know how to write a complaint

megabyteme
03-08-2012, 06:51 PM

[QUOTE] Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults

Give it what you waiting for you know how to do this to someone near the ass

Doesn't FTN staff, or anyone who knows staff there read threads like this. It's a shame, because they should know what kind of member they have.

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-08-2012, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=MoRbIdAnGeL;3658685]Btw MoRbIdAnGeL I've reported you to staff for persist violation of rule 9

Doesn't FTN staff, or anyone who knows staff there read threads like this. It's a shame, because they should know what kind of member they have.

they should know that such morons like you are on the forum because it is a misunderstanding little that is not helping and you are not asked to take away the voice

and by the way... grief your ass squeezed that someone is somewhere on page

IdolEyes787
03-08-2012, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=MoRbIdAnGeL;3658685]Btw MoRbIdAnGeL I've reported you to staff for persist violation of rule 9

But if they disabled every member that was inarticulate, juvenile or outright offensive they'd destroy their core userbase.
Actually same with this place except this place doesn't have any pretenses of being anything other than the dump that it is.
We should all respect that.

Btw I here that HDbits has a lot of nice and smart members but unfortuantely they're mostly gay.

and by the way... grief your ass squeezed that someone is somewhere on page

I wonder what that sentence began life as?

BobFromAccounting
03-08-2012, 09:14 PM
But if they disabled every member that was inarticulate, juvenile or outright offensive they'd destroy their core userbase.
Actually same with this place except this place doesn't have any pretenses of being anything other than the dump that it is.

It wouldn't destroy their general user base but rather most of the people who 'participate' in the 'community.' Most of the more knowledgeable / mature individuals don't bother with the forums or IRC anymore because of all the people who think they're hilarious hardcore trolls. The most amusing part is that none of them are funny nor do they comprehend just how bad they are at trolling in general.

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-08-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm only register on this forum to ask for help in getting to the page fsc nothing more and do not i seek here the problems, and only one person wanted to help me get on fsc and no succeeded oneself... and nobody more no wants to help and challenging me from a gay this no one sees and this no is rasizm only this what me write this is rasizm, and how i ask for help this only one person who oneself found and to trust me and wanted to help but how to make silly jokes this one after another writes if someone doesn't want me help and no trust me this ok but after every write silly jokes and why expose pictures with profiles from other sites !!

manker
03-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Hoi, Morbidangel.
No more gay insults because; a) you suck at them and b) you can't spell them properly and c) your name is angel, which is a girls' name anyway.

IdolEyes787
03-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Hoi, Morbidangel.
No more gay insults because; a) you suck at them .

It wouldn't be a gay insult if it didn't suck something or other . :unsure:

It wouldn't destroy their general user base but rather most of the people who 'participate' in the 'community.' Most of the more knowledgeable / mature individuals don't bother with the forums or IRC anymore because of all the people who think they're hilarious hardcore trolls. The most amusing part is that none of them are funny nor do they comprehend just how bad they are at trolling in general.

I dunno as long as they aren't queers I can live with that.

mjmacky
03-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Hoi, Morbidangel.
No more gay insults because; a) you suck at them and b) you can't spell them properly and c) your name is angel, which is a girls' name anyway.

Hoi manker, why are you coming in here to be such a fag?

"Grief your ass squeezed that someone is somewhere on page" is the best gay insult I've ever heard.

manker
03-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Hoi, Morbidangel.

Hoi manker, why are you coming in here to be such a fag?

"Grief your ass squeezed that someone is somewhere on page" is the best gay insult I've ever heard.
It wouldn't be a gay insult if it didn't suck something or other . :unsure:

I dunno as long as they aren't queers I can live with that.racists

IdolEyes787
03-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Only against people of other colour.
Religion, country of origin,social class,language,education, sexual preference,height,weight,hair colour,manner of dress these things are merely prejudices I have.:)

manker
03-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Only against people of other colour.
Religion, country of origin,social class,language,education, sexual preference,height,weight,hair colour,manner of dress these things are merely prejudices I have.:)

That smiley makes it alright and is indicative of why you're a credit to your people and is why I think you're the best ectomorph, caucasian, atheist, bisexual retired staff member I've ever spoken to this week.

I demand to know why you're not on my friend list.

megabyteme
03-09-2012, 12:30 AM
That smiley makes it alright and is indicative of why you're a credit to your people and is why I think you're the best ectomorph, caucasian, atheist, bisexual retired staff member I've ever spoken to this week.

Unfortunately, he's Canadian. Name me one Canadian (excluding Dudley, and who hasn't defected to the US) you trust.

I rest my case.

He's not to be added to your friend's lisp. :noes:

manker
03-09-2012, 12:42 AM
You had me flummoxed at 'name me one Canadian'.

megabyteme
03-09-2012, 12:50 AM

I thought, perhaps, you may have caught Bieber fever or been to a Celine Dion concert. They are devious, melodious bastards.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2012, 01:01 AM

Chalice would probably respond by say something both funny and profound concerning Leonard Cohen here but all that comes to my mind is Wayne Gretzky and the chick from Lost.:mellow:

Oh and my neighbour Doug .

I like to play coy.

Not that I'm ghey or anything.

anigav
03-09-2012, 01:45 AM
MorbidAngel: can you please summarize whats going on this thread?

IdolEyes787
03-09-2012, 01:47 AM
MorbidAngel: can you please summarize whats going on this thread?

That's cruel.

mrnobody
03-09-2012, 03:11 AM
Hello ALL :
I looking ONLY this THIS one invite nothing more this invite is only for me no for trade and no for my friend and really please give me chance and i promise TAKE CARE account please if someone meybe me help this no forget to end my life, really please someone.

originally posted on: 06-06-11, 03:53 PM
oh boy.

n00bz0r
03-09-2012, 05:29 AM
Why is the dude still begging for a FSC invite?

He, clearly, can't write worth shit. So, posting on forums/involvement with the 'community' is out of the question.
He has FTN, so he is definitely not looking to DL 0day stuff form a ratio based tracker as opposed to a ratio free one with no 'minimum seedtime' policy.
I don't think he wants it for better 'pres', as I doubt he even knows what they're all about.
Packs? Gay porn :shifty:?

:huh:

sheriff 01
03-09-2012, 07:45 PM
The thing that i cant understand is that the op had numerous fucked up threads here on this board yet when he registered just recently on ftn he chose his same username and avatar pic as here. You would think 1 would be ashamed of there own degeneracy and try and at least fly under the radar-lol The fact that he chose to bask in the full glory of lunacy only proves just how fuckin dumb this poor soul is!!!!

IdolEyes787
03-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Life does teach us that to be honest is stupid.

mjmacky
03-09-2012, 07:53 PM

You have it a little mixed up.

"If you're stupid, don't be honest".

megabyteme
03-09-2012, 07:55 PM

Once again, you earn a position of honor in my sigy line. :happy:

Well said, sir!

sheriff 01
03-09-2012, 07:56 PM
If he would have chosen a different username or avatar pic how would that have been dishonest? Maybe i need sleep but this has me stumped :ermm:

IdolEyes787
03-09-2012, 08:04 PM
If he would have chosen a different username or avatar pic how would that have been dishonest? Maybe i need sleep but this has me stumped :ermm:

I tried to use that same line on the girlfriend when she discovered I was frequenting dating websites under the alias Mr Goodbar.

mjmacky
03-09-2012, 08:06 PM

It is not an odd way to look at honesty, to be forthcoming that is.

Once again, you earn a position of honor in my sigy line. :happy:

Well said, sir!

Idol and I are ready to tour as a new comedy duo, Fuck Me 'n The Brain.

sheriff 01
03-09-2012, 08:17 PM
yeah your right, being forthcoming has most certainly paid off in spades for the op of this thread!! :fst:

megabyteme
03-09-2012, 08:19 PM

:lol::happy:

IdolEyes787
03-09-2012, 08:27 PM

I'm the handsome one at least.

mjmacky
03-09-2012, 08:39 PM

I'm the handsome one at least.

Naturally, since I'm The Brain.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2012, 08:49 PM

I envy you as I've had to struggle through life on nothing but my uncommonly large penis.:(

mjmacky
03-09-2012, 08:52 PM

I envy you as I've had to struggle through life on nothing but my uncommonly large penis.:(

So you did get those MMS messages that I sent you. Why did you lie about that?

IdolEyes787
03-09-2012, 08:56 PM
So you did get those MMS messages that I sent you.

That would be quite the trick since I don't even have a mobile phone.

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Listen pedals I have for you a super solution to open a separate special topic on this forum for fags like you all , and oneself support... perfectly fits there most of you

pedals and ordinary bunch of fags

megabyteme
03-09-2012, 10:59 PM
[indecipherable babble] ordinary bunch of fags

Obviously this place does not serve your needs as you seek extraordinary fags.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Listen pedals I have for you a super solution to open a separate special topic on this forum for fags like you all , and oneself support... perfectly fits there most of you

Glad to see that you learned your lesson about making mindless derisive comments about another group of people.
I would request your immediate ban from this site but for the fact your unwavering stupidity helps give casual bigotry a bad name.:mellow:

megabyteme
03-10-2012, 01:37 AM
I would request your immediate ban from this site but for the fact your unwavering stupidity helps give casual bigotry a bad name.:mellow:

Great. He's ruining the use of casual bigotry for the rest of us fine folks. :(

manker
03-10-2012, 02:33 AM
Okay, pedals.

I'm moving this to the lounge for the ordinary fags because I'm pretty sure only extraordinary faggotry is aloud in the bittard section.

mjmacky
03-10-2012, 02:38 AM

I'm starting my own cigarette brand and I'm looking for an ad man like yourself, interested?

Artemis
03-10-2012, 02:46 AM
Okay, pedals.

I'm moving this to the lounge for the ordinary fags because I'm pretty sure only extraordinary faggotry is aloud in the bittard section.

So you want pedalboi to have a psychotic break, we walked MagnumDave right up to the edge before you twocked him ever so violently with the banhammer, MoRbIdAnGeL shouldn't present too much of a problem....

n00bz0r
03-10-2012, 02:49 AM
Okay, pedals.

LMFAO!
How is morbidqueer going to find his own topic now? For him, FST only exists within the BT section..

manker
03-10-2012, 02:52 AM
Okay, pedals.

So you want pedalboi to have a psychotic break, we walked MagnumDave right up to the edge before you twocked him ever so violently with the banhammer, MoRbIdAnGeL shouldn't present too much of a problem....I left a two week redirect for that express porpoise :naughty:

In all srsnz, I hope morbidangel doesn't go the same way, she's just misunderstood. I've never heard anyone use pedal as an insult before and I'm hoping she'll influence us with her creativity before making us all a sandwich.

manker
03-10-2012, 02:55 AM
Okay, pedals.

LMFAO!
How is morbidqueer going to find his own topic now? For him, FST only exists within the BT section..I've left a trail for her to follow.

It'll be like a treasure hunt with a bagful of cocks as the prize.

Juggernaut1971
03-10-2012, 07:20 AM
I will DEFINITELY invite this guy!!! His first post is everything i need to know about him! You guys are being wayyy too hard on the poor fella!! Send me your email mate. :lol::lol::lol:

Artemis
03-10-2012, 07:56 AM
I will DEFINITELY invite this guy!!! His first post is everything i need to know about him! You guys are being wayyy too hard on the poor fella!! Send me your email mate. :lol::lol::lol:

http://i.imgur.com/7Ycou.jpg

anigav
03-10-2012, 09:20 AM

I do agree, we all are way too hard on him.

The poor soul is just seeking an invite and all of you are trying to molest him that's not fair.

I feel he has a strong case, if he can provide profile link to other trackers.

Artemis
03-10-2012, 09:27 AM
The poor soul is just seeking an invite and all of you are trying to molest him that's not fair.

Well you may be trying to molest him :ghey: but I don't know about anyone else and he is probably too old for mjmacky. :blink:

megabyteme
03-10-2012, 09:41 AM

You forget, many of the members who are, well, treating him with the respect he deserves, either are members or have been members there previously. FSC has always tried hard to find members who fit in, or have something to offer the site. Outside of ridiculous begging, this guy has shown NO indication he has anything to offer the site, or that he fits in well with others.

The guy heard certain trackers were either "the best", or there was status involved in becoming a member, and this guy is frothing at the mouth to "achieve" that status. However, he is doing it ALL wrong. If he had any kind of chance, he wouldn't be taking the hits he is.

Snee
03-10-2012, 10:31 AM
The fuck am I supposed do with this, the thread starter only gets the occasional keyword even with whatever shite translation software she's using and almost makes it look like some of the others are normal in comparison.

But wtf. morbidangel is a faggot pedal!1

mjmacky
03-10-2012, 12:06 PM
He's got 15 posts in the lounge, 14 of which are due to the fact that this thread was moved to the lounge.

Well you may be trying to molest him :ghey: but I don't know about anyone else and he is probably too old for mjmacky. :blink:

I am only harassing him for his/her poor communication skills as well as an obvious concealment of a mental handicap. That's right, I will pick on retarded people who aren't forthcoming.

By the way, nothing's hotter than a 12 year old girl pretending to be a 31 year old man, gives me a major hematoma in my loins.

IdolEyes787
03-10-2012, 12:33 PM

You forget, many of the members who are, well, treating him with the respect he deserves, either are members or have been members there previously. FSC has always tried hard to find members who fit in, or have something to offer the site. Outside of ridiculous begging, this guy has shown NO indication he has anything to offer the site, or that he fits in well with others.

The guy heard certain trackers were either "the best", or there was status involved in becoming a member, and this guy is frothing at the mouth to "achieve" that status. However, he is doing it ALL wrong. If he had any kind of chance, he wouldn't be taking the hits he is.
Plus he's a foreigner and let's all be honest, none of us really like those.

sheriff 01
03-10-2012, 12:54 PM

Plus he's a foreigner and let's all be honest, none of us really like those.

Immigration policies are getting so bad in canada that most of us already feel like a foreigner in our own country-lol

IdolEyes787
03-10-2012, 01:06 PM
I suggest moving someplace very rural which has been held uninterrupted by the Tories for several decades.

sheriff 01
03-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Yeah i am too close to toronto, i think i am 1 of 5 white people left in my neighbourhood. I am thinking of running for prime minister and the day i get elected in evrybody will be deported. We need a zero tolerance approach to immigration and i will definately bring that to the table-lol

IdolEyes787
03-10-2012, 06:08 PM
I don't think that you've really thought that through thoroughly enough.If you do that then how will you be able to get any decent Chinese food?

mjmacky
03-10-2012, 06:44 PM
What does a North American gyro consist of? Sliced ham and Kraft singlets ripped into pieces, served in a flour tortilla?

megabyteme
03-10-2012, 07:28 PM
What does a North American gyro consist of? Sliced ham and Kraft singlets ripped into pieces, served in a flour tortilla?

Freakin' awesome, macky! You really can cook. Ethnik food, even. :w00t:

EDIT- You forgot the Kraft Ranch to go with that. Not authentic without the Kraft Ranch. But maybe you already realize that it goes on everything, so it was redundant to mention.

megabyteme
03-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Yeah i am too close to toronto, i think i am 1 of 5 white people left in my neighbourhood. I am thinking of running for prime minister and the day i get elected in evrybody will be deported. We need a zero tolerance approach to immigration and i will definately bring that to the table-lol

A law enforcement person with bias against minorities. How completely unique. :pinch:

Quarterquack
03-10-2012, 08:24 PM

I found the flaw in your logic, for you. If 4/5 Toronto residents are "minorities", you're going to lose the election to a black guy. Irony.

IdolEyes787
03-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Dear Mr Manker sir.Please move this thread back to the bt section as I am nostalgic of the wit found there.

mjmacky
03-11-2012, 04:52 AM
Dear Mr Manker sir.Please move this thread back to the bt section as I am nostalgic of the wit found there.

I think you mean to only keep the link to this thread from BT permanent, since if you add all of our wits together, you couldn't possibly come up with anything that rivals the genius of morbid's posts.

Quarterquack
03-11-2012, 05:10 AM
I think you mean to only keep the link to this thread from BT permanent, since if you add all of our wits together, you couldn't possibly come up with anything that rivals the genius of morbid's posts.

Grief your ass squeezed, bitch.

mjmacky
03-11-2012, 05:15 AM

I've been sincerely trying to commit the line to memory for use in real life. I think my first use will be in response to a question regarding my grant proposal.

Artemis
03-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Where has the star of the show gone? Come out, come out wherever you are!

megabyteme
03-13-2012, 02:21 AM
Where has the star of the show gone? Come out, come out wherever you are!

I'm here. Thanks for asking! :happy:

n00bz0r
03-13-2012, 08:06 AM

mjmacky
03-13-2012, 08:41 AM

megabyteme
03-13-2012, 12:11 PM

:fist:

sheriff 01
03-13-2012, 03:54 PM
Well i guess all of our asses are squeezed because our good lil intellectual buddy is in. :bleh:

Funkin'
03-14-2012, 12:02 PM
In where?

weenden
03-14-2012, 12:08 PM
man is this in the wrong spot and yes i dint read all of the post to much spam so i added some of mine

IdolEyes787
03-14-2012, 12:15 PM
In where?

Can't be your mom since I've presently got that covered.

Funkin'
03-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Just treat her with the respect that she deserves, is all I ask.

Quarterquack
03-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Just treat her with the respect that she deserves, is all I ask.

How come she doesn't ask for it? :naughty:

Funkin'
03-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Because I'm guessing, small penis or not, she's just happy to be with Idol and doesn't make any demands. So I had to make one for her. If he doesn't then I won't be as pleasant to his sis as I have been. I'm starting to get into hurtcore and I'll be more than happy to hone my skills on her if he doesn't do as I politely ask.

Quarterquack
03-14-2012, 05:27 PM
Not to insinuate that the accompaniment of your maternal persona usually bequeaths upon myself a plurality of requests to alter my titular, defamatory addressing of her character as a model of feminine canines, or anything; but she does.

manker
03-14-2012, 08:18 PM
Note to self; get barbie to make Emperor's New Clothes smilie asafp.

IdolEyes787
03-14-2012, 08:23 PM
I miss MorbiDANgle.I regret not giving him more support.In the future I'm going to try to be more like Dark Sisero and give colourful members my full respect.

manker
03-14-2012, 08:29 PM
Rough translation; Idol's decided to put more effort into sucking off black guise like wot darthy does.

IdolEyes787
03-14-2012, 08:34 PM
No just their cawks.

manker
03-14-2012, 08:46 PM
:eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
03-14-2012, 09:13 PM
You're very judgmental for a manker.

manker
03-14-2012, 09:37 PM
You speak as if there are more.
There can only be one.

IdolEyes787
03-14-2012, 10:22 PM
Connor McLeod said the same thing until Duncan showed up.

Snee
03-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Duncan is a dick, tho.

That's what they should call him.

Cock McLeod.

Connor should have stayed the course.

manker
03-14-2012, 10:42 PM
There was once someone who posted as rnanker. He used the same avatar and sig as me, too.
He wasn't very witty or clever, and though you might think that would only add legitimacy to the sneaky ruse, it was only complete tools who were duped.

So, you see, I've already seen off big dunc.

mjmacky
03-14-2012, 10:58 PM
Duncan is a dick, tho.

That's what they should call him.

Caulk McLeod.

Connor should have stayed the course.

/fixed
Since Adrian Paul sounds French.

manker
03-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Caulk sounds like cork, you giant fanny.

Busyman thinks that hawk sounds like cawk and Skizo thinks that ski sounds like the ska in skankaziod and that craig sounds like creg.
You chaps should write instead of talk. All the time.

Funkin'
03-14-2012, 11:47 PM
Not to insinuate that the accompaniment of your maternal persona usually bequeaths upon myself a plurality of requests to alter my titular, defamatory addressing of her character as a model of feminine canines, or anything; but she does.

That what I'm sayin'.

You're very judgmental for a manker.

Same here.

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 12:46 AM
Caulk sounds like cork, you giant fanny.

Busyman thinks that hawk sounds like cawk and Skizo thinks that ski sounds like the ska in skankaziod and that craig sounds like creg.
You chaps should write instead of talk. All the time.

Click the "listen to" icon, and never question google.
http://translate.google.com/#en|en|caulk%0A

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 12:51 AM
And if you want to say it with a funny English accent
British cocks (http://translate.google.co.uk/#en|en|cock%20caulk%0A%0A)

As opposed to
American cocks (http://translate.google.com/#en|en|cock%20caulk%0A%0A)

Quarterquack
03-15-2012, 01:20 AM
Monk's point (http://translate.google.co.uk/#en|en|cork%20caulk%0A%0A).

manker
03-15-2012, 01:21 AM
I'm not clicking your links, cawkfan.

Also, what's MorBidAnGel going to say when her pedal thread derailment culminates in an mjmacky googling for cock shock.
You're going to be reported again :no:

manker
03-15-2012, 01:31 AM
Monk's point (http://translate.google.co.uk/#en|en|cork%20caulk%0A%0A).Pretty sure Mary didn't factor in that brits can't listen to the merkin pronunciation version as it redirects to a posh English lady each time - so she's basically proving my point to anyone that matters.

Well. Before I made this post, anyhow :dabs:

Quarterquack
03-15-2012, 01:37 AM
Well, here's something we all have access to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe2K0VSIO0Q

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 01:39 AM
as it redirects to a posh English lady each time

co.uk egotists.

Quarterquack
03-15-2012, 01:41 AM
co.uk egotists.

I wonder how the pronunciation on that one goes, considering it has djibouti lettering.

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 01:56 AM
co.uk egotists.

I wonder how the pronunciation on that one goes, considering it has djibouti lettering.

Thanks for letting me know there's a co.uk in djibouti.

jhim
03-31-2012, 06:29 PM
is it really there

Skiz
03-31-2012, 06:49 PM
Do you think maybe this is her other account? :pinch:

http://filesharingtalk.com/members/147112-dezerter

Snee
04-02-2012, 05:07 PM
There was once someone who posted as rnanker. He used the same avatar and sig as me, too.
He wasn't very witty or clever, and though you might think that would only add legitimacy to the sneaky ruse, it was only complete tools who were duped.

The current owner of my original ewsername, otoh, is fucking awesome and should come back.

In short: my fans are better than yours.

manker
04-02-2012, 05:18 PM

The current owner of my original ewsername, otoh, is fucking awesome and should come back.

In short: my fans are better than yours.You might have the quality, but I've got the quantity.

Maebach and Dark Steno, for example, fucking loved me. Put me in their sigs neverything.

Snee
04-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Actually, I just re-read a couple of threads and that evil genious of a total bastard probably is more awesome than I, so forget I said anything.

And he harshed mathea while using my name :pinch:

manker
04-02-2012, 09:53 PM
was this back in the before time, prior to my arrival? cus it doesn't ring any bells.

Maybe it was JP or something else.

Snee
04-02-2012, 10:09 PM
No, it wasn't JP. I know exactly who it is, ofc :sly:

TBH, it was someone who posted similar enough to me that they didn't even have to make much by way adjustments. It was an almost seamless transition, rly.

Made better threads than I, tho.

See? (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/182719-SnnY-s-Film-Review-of-the-Day)

Also poasted with less commas and 'tho's.

manker
04-02-2012, 10:25 PM
:lol: :pinch:

I thought you were saying that your original username was 'otoh'.
It's a bad abbreviation and you should feel bad. I should dig deep and harsh on your face.

I remember Doris doing that fairly lucidly, btw.
I also think she's definitely one of at least three man-crushes you've had over the years :naughty:

Snee
04-02-2012, 10:34 PM
That abbreviation might actually predate the internets, ffs.

Doris :wub:

Snee
04-02-2012, 10:35 PM
The most glaring fault with the otoh-post is that I forgot an "of". That was bad, and I should feel bad.

Snee
04-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Are we dead certain Doris wasn't really a sexy bird? :unsure:

manker
04-02-2012, 10:44 PM
I'm not even sure I know what you were saying any more.
Well, actually, I am now I've taken the time to gewgle but I'm still not sure about the missing 'of'.

manker
04-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Toilet paper head thread showed up lack of tits and at least half of a masculine looking face.
But then she is asian. So.

Snee
04-02-2012, 10:53 PM
What a terrible disappointment.

manker
04-02-2012, 10:55 PM
I'm pretty sure she was bisexual though :smilie4:

idk if you got the same impression.

Snee
04-02-2012, 11:03 PM
I meant your poor grammar detection skills.

I'll just have to find someone else to cyber with.

There's plenty of asians out there :smilie4:

manker
04-02-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm not biting, Rodney McRodbot.

Snee
04-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Tricksy.

Snee
04-02-2012, 11:17 PM
You nearly got me to explain, like a right mary.

manker
04-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Speaking of right marys. You've scared the second one off, I think.
The original, however, is doing some damn fine parody wurk on that wordpress site. It's worth checking out.

manker
04-02-2012, 11:25 PM
And speaking of grammar. I keep catching sight of this thread I had to trash earlier on the forum index and glagging.

He really is groping around in the dark on the to/too thing :schnauz:

Snee
04-04-2012, 06:59 AM
How often does he post nowadays?

manker
04-04-2012, 09:36 AM
whenever mary or mbm pwn him by spewing shit and bile on that blog thing.
So, every day pretty much.