PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE] Chdbits invite Trancetraffic buffered account [WANT] Waffles buffered account

erayee
06-07-2011, 09:16 PM
pm me

TheTerminator
06-11-2011, 10:57 PM
i trade whit this guy my scenehd account + email with his chdbits + email and after few days this guy recover the chdbits that means is a scammer,dont trade whit this scammer

anon
06-11-2011, 11:02 PM
i trade whit this guy my scenehd account + email with his chdbits + email and after few days this guy recover the chdbits that means is a scammer,dont trade whit this scammer

http://filesharingtalk.com/forums/72-Report-Section

TheTerminator
06-11-2011, 11:09 PM
yes i know,but i wantt people know not trade with this guy

erayee
06-12-2011, 11:12 AM
what youre talking about? i gave you chdbits+mail. and u changed all things aboutmail( recover question mail and phone number) in that case, how can i recover your gmail
account ? also if i recovered it,you said your chdbits is still working. why shouldnt i take your chdbits ? Your gmail password stolen and ure blaming me. Use antivirus next time

TheTerminator
06-12-2011, 01:58 PM
dude you are fucking liar,dude he is very easy to recover your gmail if you are the owner,btw chdbits is only tracker he dont work and i never was hacked,and you ask staff to change the email from chdbits:

System 4 hours 26 mins ago
Your Email address has been changed from [email protected] to [email protected] by HDLawrence
[ Delete ] [ Forward PM ]

erayee
06-12-2011, 03:19 PM
man if i have orginal gmail.com account why should i change it are u silly ?

TheTerminator
06-12-2011, 03:31 PM
dude stop lying,you give me this email [email protected] and the email was change in [email protected] he is the same name speedycihan that means you ask HDLawrence to change your email,ok i was scamme but i want people know you a fucking scammer and never trade with a scammer like you,btw i promise your account on chdbits: speed07 will be disable soon

harrow
06-12-2011, 03:56 PM
whatever the reason was.. i am sure the account will be completely disabled soon for trading, when the chd staff reads this post..

erayee
06-12-2011, 04:26 PM
the terminator is fully stupid. hes telling i've recovered gmail account and then hes telling u changed mail of chdbits acc. if i had gmail why should i change it with yahoo ? i got this acc from trade too seems like old owner changed it

TheTerminator
06-12-2011, 06:34 PM
shout the fuck and stop lying scammer,you say chdbits is your account and now you say you have it from trade lol,anyway i lost chdbits account but the account will be disable soon,i want only let people know you are a fucking scammer.Bye

miracletorrent
06-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Obviously someone asked to HDLawrence for change email from speedy@gmail to speedy@yahoo before sending details to Terminator.

I want to say that there is a guy called Speedycihan in real, i know this guy and erayee from same forum. So there may be 2 probability.

1- if erayee saying truth, that mean he took acc from speedy few days ago but speedy send email to HDLawrence about mail change before give details to erayee ( that mean speedy tried scam erayee ? )

2- if erayee saying lie, that mean erayee send email to HDLawrence about mail change before give details to TheTerminator ( that mean erayee tried scam TheTerminator ? )

TheTerminator
06-12-2011, 08:58 PM
erayee said chdbits it is his account,i trade scenehd account + email for his chdbits account + email [email protected],after 1 day he recover the email but chdbits details works,yesterday the email was change from [email protected] in [email protected] and chdbits details dont work,anyway the chdbits account: speed07 will be disable very soon,i want only let people know dont trade with this scammer.i am done

erayee
06-13-2011, 08:33 AM
İf i got this account from trade cat i say its mine now ? Yre sooooo syupid terminator you just know speakng and speaking dont know listening or thinking.your brain just have 1 function sorry

TheTerminator
06-13-2011, 08:45 AM
you are stupid fucking scammer,when i tell you the account was recover you dont say you have the account from trade and now you tell me you have the account from trade lolif u have the account from trade why the guy dont recover when the account was on you, dont make excuses fucking scammer and stop lying i trade more then 50 account + email i know when account was recover anyway.you are fucking scammer nobody will trade with you

erayee
06-13-2011, 09:51 AM
Im bored to explain you i cant do anything more with your little brain. also i didnt tell anything about how i got this account to you.

TheTerminator
06-13-2011, 11:06 AM
these account was involved in trade:

chdbits username: speed07
scenehd username: Afrodite

staff from scenehd and chdbits can check these accounts and will see ip country change

then fucking scammer next time think twice who you want to scamme

erayee
06-13-2011, 11:10 AM
youre so noob

TheTerminator
06-13-2011, 11:12 AM
you are a fucking scammer and you deserve this,i tell you dont mess with me fucking scammer,Good luck

Cabalo
06-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Ok, I didn't put an end to this discussion earlier because I was so confused as anyone else here.

After all this, I'm convinced erayee was careless and not totally honest when asked about, and didn't give a fuck whether it was an account of his or that he got from someone else's.
Though I do not approve of this at all, it's a risk that comes associated with trading. No one gives a fuck about the tracker's rules, but yet there must be honor among thieves.
This is a grey area, so I'm afraid I'll let it go for now.

The next time someone wants to make accusations, do so via the report section. It's against the rules to do it in public and you may find yourself on the wrong side of the rope.