PDA

View Full Version : Hoi Chalice

IdolEyes787
06-09-2011, 07:10 PM
I hear your mom use to work at a sperm bank but she was fired because she was caught drinking on the job.

Skiz
06-09-2011, 07:25 PM
:drummer:

mjmacky
06-09-2011, 07:31 PM
What did they expect, like a fat chick would spit it into a cup EVERY time.

chalice
06-09-2011, 07:34 PM
That's not very nice, boys.

mjmacky
06-09-2011, 07:36 PM
That's not very nice, boys.

Sorry chavis's mom, we won't do it again

edit: Idol started it

chalice
06-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Seems Idol is somewhat intoxicated/liberated by recent events.

That'll teach you to trust people. That'll teach you to give a fuck.

mjmacky
06-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Wait, what's wrong, who's trust has been broken?

chalice
06-09-2011, 08:24 PM

Idol, decent spud that he is, entrusted certain people with certain sensitive information.

One of those people took a hissy and fucked it up. I was surprised and not surprised at the same time.

megabyteme
06-09-2011, 08:27 PM
Yes, I fucked up, and have apologized. I'm a sorry fuck up. :(

*EDIT- And... if my mother had swallowed some 39 years ago, I wouldn't have been here to fuck up. Therefore, I blame her.

chalice
06-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Yes, I fucked up, and have apologized. I'm a sorry fuck up. :(

*EDIT- And... if my mother had swallowed some 39 years ago, I wouldn't have been here to fuck up. Therefore, I blame her.

Give your sorry fucking head a shake, you twat.

Get the fuck over yourself and the TCC and get some medication.

megabyteme
06-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Honestly, I don't take my indiscretion lightly. I think Idol let me off the hook too easily. If he won't do it, I sould at least be able to count on you to properly kick me in nuts.

chalice
06-09-2011, 08:45 PM
Fucking right I will.

Shirley you see the irony you've beset amongst us.

You are as of shite to mine eyeballs.

True story.

megabyteme
06-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Now I'm feeling a bit better. Well, at least as I should. Low. :sadwalk:

If you want the fact of it, I saw a dirty trick being played, and responded with my own. Of course, this is hindsight- at the time, I didn't give it proper thought. I just lashed out with what I had. I also believed the section was being closed behind the backs of its members.

I believe there are enough people in that section who are aware of what happened. I would not hold it against you to put my worthiness to a vote. I'll stand judgement as a man.

chalice
06-09-2011, 08:59 PM
Now I'm feeling a bit better. Well, at least as I should. Low. :sadwalk:

If you want the fact of it, I saw a dirty trick being played, and responded with my own. Of course, this is hindsight- at the time, I didn't give it proper thought. I just lashed out with what I had. I also believed the section was being closed behind the backs of its members.

I believe there are enough people in that section who are aware of what happened. I would not hold it against you to put my worthiness to a vote. I'll stand judgement as a man.

No, mate, you panicked when there was no cause to do so. You received an apocryphal PM and reacted badly over a period of days.

You mistook a place for a collection of human beings.

IdolEyes787
06-09-2011, 09:01 PM

Fine but that would require you to be a man first.

mjmacky
06-09-2011, 09:02 PM
sorry I asked... board drama, bye bye

megabyteme
06-09-2011, 09:03 PM

Fine but that would require you to be a man first.

I thought I could slip that in. :(

IdolEyes787
06-09-2011, 09:10 PM

Could someone please tell me what mjmacky wrote as I put him on ignore when I found out he was imaginary.

chalice
06-09-2011, 09:15 PM

Could someone please tell me what mjmacky wrote as I put him on ignore when I found out he was imaginary.

Something about you being a cunt.

IdolEyes787
06-09-2011, 09:16 PM
At least it wasn't bad then.

kallieb
06-10-2011, 12:05 AM
Another self-flagellation hijack.. jazus mbm you must be catholic. All that guilt and sin and such. I suggest the best remedy to fix all the wretchedness you're feeling is just swat yourself a few times with a cat-o-nine, whilst kneeling on a cold stone floor with blaring bee gees music echoing off the crypt walls. It should help, I would think. At least it can't make things worse, possibly.

chalice
06-10-2011, 12:08 AM

Also, get your fucking possessives and conjunctives in order, you monkey.

chalice
06-10-2011, 12:11 AM
Another self-flagellation hijack.. jazus mbm you must be catholic. All that guilt and sin and such. I suggest the best remedy to fix all the wretchedness you're feeling is just swat yourself a few times with a cat-o-nine, whilst kneeling on a cold stone floor with blaring bee gees music echoing off the crypt walls. It should help, I would think. At least it can't make things worse, possibly.

When will it stop, Kaillie? Can you tell them to stop?

All my life, like. Bullies invented the internets as a direct conduit to my abuse. God help me, Kaillie. When will it stop?

kallieb
06-10-2011, 12:13 AM
Brother Chavis, the pain stops only when you redeem your unworthy soul to the almighty jesus, now get on the ground and give me twenty hail mary's ;)

chalice
06-10-2011, 12:14 AM
Is that cat language for anal?

kallieb
06-10-2011, 12:23 AM
That made me laugh.. Reminds me of a joke

A social worker, lawyer and a priest are out in the ocean, on a sinking boat, full of children

The social worker cries out... Oh we have to save the children

The lawyer says... Ah... fuck the kids

And the priest says...

Do we have time!!

ohhhh... nasty..

meow.....

megabyteme
06-10-2011, 12:28 AM

In fairness, it was Chalice who was working the topic double-ended like Jennifer Connelly in Requiem for a Dream. I just answered both of them...

chalice
06-10-2011, 12:51 AM

In fairness, it was Chalice who was working the topic double-ended like Jennifer Connelly in Requiem for a Dream. I just answered both of them...

I wasn't working on anything. If I was, you'd be the last one to know about it.

Would you mind babysitting my kids? No, wait, that's right, you're a cunt. Stay away from my kids.

I can't believe I even considered you.

Quarterquack
06-10-2011, 01:19 AM
I always miss the fun drama. Who walked over whose ego for whose sake, now?

kallieb
06-10-2011, 01:25 AM
^^ The suitable answer to that is: Mr Mustard in the Library with the Lead Pipe.

chalice
06-10-2011, 01:36 AM
I always miss the fun drama. Who walked over whose ego for whose sake, now?

None of your fucking business whoever the fuck you are.

Quarterquack
06-10-2011, 06:51 AM
^^ The suitable answer to that is: Mr Mustard in the Library with the Lead Pipe.

I keep imagining poor Miss Scarlett hung on that rope in the conservatory. :no:

You'd think with the amount of times you do this and then go lick somebody else's ass, you'd get a stain somewhere that constantly reminds you of who you really are. S'pose not. My fault for trying to rationalize a cattle fucker's habits anyway.

:idunno:

Funkin'
06-10-2011, 07:35 AM
Sorry to break up your circle jerk, but there should really be more mom jokes posted. I want at least one a week from you from now on Idol.

Artemis
06-10-2011, 09:19 AM
Sorry to break up your circle jerk, but there should really be more mom jokes posted. I want at least one a week from you from now on Idol.

Agreed! mind you the priest joke was pretty good too.

On a side note, MBM the illiterate peon, still hasn't explained what his neat new word 'pennative' means ? My top hit from good old google was 'Geishas with a pen' and thought of Megabyteme as a Geisha is just plain creepy. He isn't really being pensive either, that would require quiet introspection and he won't stfu so that's off the list. I suspect he is trying to be penitent, but if he is, it is in a spammy, hammy , wide mouthed frog sort of way.
I think we should all club together for a ticket to send Chalice his way, and kick the living shit out of MBM, then he will feel better, Chalice will feel MUCH better, and the hand wringing and mea culpa's will stop because MBM won't be able to type for a few months.....

megabyteme
06-10-2011, 09:34 PM
You always have the right answer, Art. You are wise beyond your years... :)

chalice
06-10-2011, 10:00 PM
I don't do violence, children.

Especially directed towards the incapacitated. I might laugh if he was kicked in the face on video, but not very hard and not for very long. 37 seconds would be my estimate.

I laugh at cooking instructions longer than that.

chalice
06-12-2011, 05:22 PM
I keep imagining poor Miss Scarlett hung on that rope in the conservatory. :no:

You'd think with the amount of times you do this and then go lick somebody else's ass, you'd get a stain somewhere that constantly reminds you of who you really are. S'pose not. My fault for trying to rationalize a cattle fucker's habits anyway.

:idunno:

Well now, I have no fucking idea what you were just trying to say. Also, I have no fucking idea who you are.

You come in here thinking you know the place, hovering on a point, disturbingly over-familiar, clearly mis-thinking your importance.

The only overt conclusion is that you're one of those lurkers who mistake themselves for contributors. One of those vicarious spastics who have trouble opening doors and succeed only in bashing their face(s) against them.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2011, 05:28 PM

I'd do one on your Mom but I think the poor woman has suffered enough embarrassment already.
Also do I look like google or something?

Also also if we are going to start making demands of other people then please be more interesting.

chalice
06-12-2011, 08:36 PM

I'd do one on your Mom but I think the poor woman has suffered enough embarrassment already.
Also do I look like google or something?

Also also if we are going to start making demands of other people then please be more interesting.

See above, Hess.

Skweeky
06-12-2011, 08:41 PM
'evening

chalice
06-12-2011, 08:43 PM
'evening

Hello Sweetness. Hope you're well.

Everyone hates me.

Skweeky
06-12-2011, 08:45 PM
You knows I loves ya.

I even sent you a USB powered thingie to prove it.

chalice
06-12-2011, 08:49 PM
You knows I loves ya.

That was yonks ago.

You're only as good as your last USB anal plug.

Skweeky
06-12-2011, 08:55 PM
You know, I just moved 50 miles closer to you. So there.

chalice
06-12-2011, 09:29 PM

Really? Where?

mjmacky
06-12-2011, 10:32 PM

Also, get your fucking possessives and conjunctives in order, you monkey.

Your a monkey, and whose interested in you're spunk like its original? I mix these up when typing about a good 40 % of the time, if I were to estimate it. I've given up on trying to catch all of them. Eventually you'll have a desperate tool hunting them down, so letting a few go has demonstrated some benefits (in ways of informative characterization). There are exceptions, I wouldn't begin to think of you as desperate.

Since you're not going to be UK's next top model, I'd imagine you'll be on rebound with some act of redemption. I'm a little excited to see how it turns out. Actually, I'm more excited to see how I'll comment when you do.

chalice
06-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Honestly, mate, you're a bore.

Not a lot I want to add to that, like.

megabyteme
06-12-2011, 11:21 PM
You knows I loves ya.

That was yonks ago.

You're only as good as your last USB anal plug.

This thread peeked with references to Skweeky, and powered anal plugs.

It plummeted when it was announced that above was intended for Chalice. :(

In fact, there's no way to get it back off rock bottom now. :noes:

mjmacky
06-12-2011, 11:28 PM

I remember finding your posts so mundane before, then it got more interesting. Eventually, I figured out I was the one making you more interesting. Now this is how you repay me? I think I should probably take offense, but first I'm going to go explore the concept of emotional investment.

chalice
06-12-2011, 11:31 PM

I remember finding your posts so mundane before, then it got more interesting. Eventually, I figured out I was the one making you more interesting. Now this is how you repay me? I think I should probably take offense, but first I'm going to go explore the concept of emotional investment.

No, you found me the most interesting thing on the board (which I mostly am) and tried to address it.

I won't be addressed, hotshot.

mjmacky
06-12-2011, 11:41 PM
No, you found me the most interesting thing on the board (which I mostly am) and tried to address it.

Dearest chavis,
If that was true, I would have already dedicated a thread to you, but Apple bashing and video codecs were more interesting topics. You're fun, but I'm not ready for that kind of commitment. It's not you baby, it's me.

chalice
06-12-2011, 11:44 PM

Dearest chavis,
If that was true, I would have already dedicated a thread to you, but Apple bashing and video codecs were more interesting topics. You're fun, but I'm not ready for that kind of commitment. It's not you baby, it's me.

All threads are dedicated to me.

Whether or not I decide to post in them is a matter for my dedication or lack thereof.

mjmacky
06-12-2011, 11:52 PM
All threads are dedicated to me

These are the only ones I found for this year (besides this one):

4_Chalice (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431623-4_Chalice)
chavis is cunt (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430125-chavis-is-cunt-%28AKA-me-no-write-simple-sentence-correct%29)
I would almost turn gay for this chavis guy (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430761-I-would-almost-turn-gay-for-this-guy)

Edit: I had forgotten that I watched you fondle yourself. Now it's fresh in my memory... gotta bury it again

chalice
06-13-2011, 12:06 AM
All threads are dedicated to me

These are the only ones I found for this year (besides this one):

4_Chalice (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431623-4_Chalice)
chavis is cunt (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430125-chavis-is-cunt-%28AKA-me-no-write-simple-sentence-correct%29)
I would almost turn gay for this chavis guy (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430761-I-would-almost-turn-gay-for-this-guy)

Edit: I had forgotten that I watched you fondle yourself. Now it's fresh in my memory... gotta bury it again

Yeah, seems the spastics have somewhat petered out this year. I'd like to take credit, but I think there's a clandestine 4th Reich somewheres shoveling them all furnacewards.

There's a lotta hate tumbling in peoples' bellies for your's truly. I can't understand it. But there used to be a lot more.

Maybe it's time to move aside and let the likes of yourself blind everybody with verbosity and bullshit.

mjmacky
06-13-2011, 12:19 PM
There's a lotta hate tumbling in peoples' bellies for your's truly. I can't understand it. But there used to be a lot more.

Maybe it's time to move aside and let the likes of yourself blind everybody with verbosity and bullshit.

That's because you're too obvious in your art in confrontationalismality (verbullshit word). Naturally it makes you a spastic-trap, to your own detriment as paranoia has your vision stricken with what has been reduced to a monochromatic lens. Dictional flexibility is my fly swatter.

Skweeky
06-13-2011, 01:10 PM

Really? Where?

We're on the west coast now, not far from Largs.

chalice
06-14-2011, 10:12 PM

That's because you're too obvious in your art in confrontationalismality (verbullshit word). Naturally it makes you a spastic-trap, to your own detriment as paranoia has your vision stricken with what has been reduced to a monochromatic lens. Dictional flexibility is my fly swatter.

You vastly over-estimate your talents. That's okay, though, I do that too. It's a weathered, generic forum persona.

I decided to start posting the first thing that came into my head circa 2008. It's been a rocky and developmental road.

Believe me, if I was some kinda spastic magnetron, gaining mass which each idiot I've harshed, you'd be posting into a black hole right now.

One of those ones off of Star Trek.

Quarterquack
06-14-2011, 10:38 PM
I decided to start posting the first thing that came into my head circa 2008 ... if I was some kinda spastic magnetron, gaining mass which each idiot I've harshed, you'd be posting into a black hole right now.

Well isn't that pretty obvious, now, Sherlock?

So how much mass is it exactly that you gained before you started not giving a fuck?

chalice
06-14-2011, 10:40 PM
I decided to start posting the first thing that came into my head circa 2008 ... if I was some kinda spastic magnetron, gaining mass which each idiot I've harshed, you'd be posting into a black hole right now.

Well isn't that pretty obvious, now, Sherlock?

So how much mass is it exactly that you gained before you started not giving a fuck?

I started not giving a fuck when I started reading your post, mong.

Quarterquack
06-14-2011, 10:46 PM
First thing that popped into your head again? :no:

The correct answer was not making it sound like you cared about my other posts, if you had any sense, like.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 10:48 PM
You know perception is a funny thing and as harsh a chalice may appear I never take him for being full of himself if you get where I'm going with this.

chalice
06-14-2011, 10:50 PM

The correct answer was not making it sound like you cared about my other posts, if you had any sense, like.

Were you really ringhunter? That fucker was funny in an infantile kinda way.

If so, what the fuck happened to you, mang?

Quarterquack
06-14-2011, 10:55 PM
And you know perception is a funny thing. I think I mentioned it ever since I joined this board that I'm not meant to be taken seriously. I threw a joke, you took it seriously, I stretched the joke over a couple of posts, then I deliberately acted like an asshat (wasn't very hard for me, I admit) (hey, it's towards Cuntice, if anything, some dimwit out there will probably read it eventually and clap twice thinking "HEY that's what I ALWAYS wanted to do!") just to see how far you'd think I'm up my own ass.

Apparently you think of me very lowly. :(

A wise man once told me, and I'm really paraphrasing off-hand here "Take a breathe and think for a moment what and who you are [attacking for what sake]."

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 10:55 PM
He thought he might gain something through association with you then and now he doesn't.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 10:59 PM
And you know perception is a funny thing. I think I mentioned it ever since I joined this board that I'm not meant to be taken seriously. I threw a joke, you took it seriously, I stretched the joke over a couple of posts, then I deliberately acted like an asshat (wasn't very hard for me, I admit) (hey, it's towards Cuntice, if anything, some dimwit out there will probably read it eventually and clap twice thinking "HEY that's what I ALWAYS wanted to do!") just to see how far you'd think I'm up my own ass.

Apparently you think of me very lowly. :(

A wise man once told me, and I'm really paraphrasing off-hand here "Take a breathe and think for a moment what and who you are [attacking for what sake]."
So it's then difficult for you to believe that I might be doing the same thing ?

Actually I'm not that would require forethought and on a good day I can barely manage the thought part.

chalice
06-14-2011, 10:59 PM
He thought he might gain something through association with you then and now he doesn't.

Thanks for that.

I find it difficult to wade through sycophantic, kowtowing penitence.

Quarterquack
06-14-2011, 11:01 PM

Nothing, actually. I thought we had something special. Then I thought you were being cheekily unobservant. Didn't actually cross my mind that you have no fucking idea who I was past the name-change. Take it as a compliment, really. I give you a lot of credit.

And infantile is what I like to be seen as. Some cunts are just too good to age, wouldn't you agree?

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 11:02 PM
So hard feelings all around then.

Quarterquack
06-14-2011, 11:04 PM
So it's then difficult for you to believe that I might be doing the same thing ?

Actually I'm not that would require forethought and on a good day I can barely manage the thought part.

Crossed my mind for the better part of the tard land discussion, however, if that were the case, either you feign animosity really well, or the Brokeback Mountain comment struck a chord. Still trying to decide on which.

chalice
06-14-2011, 11:07 PM

Nothing, actually. I thought we had something special. Then I thought you were being cheekily unobservant. Didn't actually cross my mind that you have no fucking idea who I was past the name-change. Take it as a compliment, really. I give you a lot of credit.

And infantile is what I like to be seen as. Some cunts are just too good to age, wouldn't you agree?

You do realise that you're doing what everyone else does, don't you. You've been here long enough to know that you're not gonna beat me with those feeble words you've been offering thus far. I've given you a year. You've produced nothing.

You're clearly awkward in your movements. Something akin to a mong. Probably your dad, hopefully not your mum, yet I wouldn't rule out the possibility of both.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 11:12 PM
Crossed my mind for the better part of the tard land discussion, however, if that were the case, either you feign animosity really well, or the Brokeback Mountain comment struck a chord. Still trying to decide on which.

If I hated anyone I would hate those holier than thou fucks from uk-t so undercurrent of animosity maybe but not directed at you.

Anyway I just watched this Hanna movie with Cate Blanchett and the kid from The Lovely Bones and overall it was quite amazingly bad.The kid was good though. Eric Bana was a putz. Like so many movies nowadays it didn't really have an ending so I stared at the screen for a good 15 minutes when it was over still waiting for something to happen. I would have waited longer but there was no chance of nudity so I figured why bother?

chalice
06-14-2011, 11:17 PM
I really hope it'll be around when I start on its Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Fingers crossed, it'll be good.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 11:20 PM
See that's the difference I would never go there.

chalice
06-14-2011, 11:22 PM
:smilie4:

chalice
06-15-2011, 12:02 AM
See that's the difference I would never go there.

You're sufficiently twisted as it is.

mjmacky
06-15-2011, 12:13 AM
You paused 40 minutes for introspection, and came back with redirection? It was amusing, but are you all there today?

chalice
06-15-2011, 12:15 AM
Amusing is the best I ever strive for.

mjmacky
06-15-2011, 12:23 AM
A worthy goal, I'm still preoccupied with extending my orgasm

chalice
06-15-2011, 12:28 AM

That's wot your mum said.

Artemis
06-15-2011, 01:02 PM
:drummer:

Hologram
06-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Chalice is homosexual. :)

mjmacky
06-15-2011, 06:24 PM

That's wot your mum said.

Whose mother doesn't want a longer orgasm? Don't tell me your mother is a prude, whose loofah-like vagina sands off the top few layers of skin from the first cock to convince there's romance every 6 months, and then tips her a few shilling before his last goodbye.

Quarterquack
06-15-2011, 07:36 PM

A couple of daughter jokes and mentioning her limbs that I could make look like my future would be both ironic and suffice the "goodness" of the situation if you ask me. :idunno:

chalice
06-16-2011, 03:27 PM

A couple of daughter jokes and mentioning her limbs that I could make look like my future would be both ironic and suffice the "goodness" of the situation if you ask me. :idunno:

Oh noes, a probable pretzel is threatening to make jokes about my daughter on the internets. Do your worst, you gnarled little monkey. It won't effect her cos she'll never read it. It won't effect me cos it won't effect her.

Better make them hella fucking hilarious, though. Otherwise you'll just come across as a creepy cripple who picks on ten year old girls even if they're oblivious to him.

Better make it quick too. Your poor, doomed extremities could curl up like flash-fried prawns at any minute.

Hologram
06-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Question for chavis. Do you have a beard in real life and is it epic? Somehow I imagine you with a beard, maybe your avatar has to do something with it.

megabyteme
06-17-2011, 09:29 PM

Oh noes, a probable pretzel is threatening to make jokes about my daughter on the internets. Do your worst, you gnarled little monkey. It won't effect her cos she'll never read it. It won't effect me cos it won't effect her.

Better make them hella fucking hilarious, though. Otherwise you'll just come across as a creepy cripple who picks on ten year old girls even if they're oblivious to him.

Better make it quick too. Your poor, doomed extremities could curl up like flash-fried prawns at any minute.

I've been hoping this conversation would develop a bit more. Who wouldn't want to see Chalice open up a can of whoop-ass here? There's comedy gold in them there fingers.

For example:

What's the difference between my son (with Down's) and Rings?

My son will be able to tie his own shoes after turning 30... :drummer:

Also, do you really want "rings" in your screen name anymore?

chalice
06-17-2011, 09:52 PM
I've got a million of them. I'll be here all week.

What happens when Darthy tries to make shadow puppets?

Fractal patterns.

Hai thenk yew.

megabyteme
06-17-2011, 10:05 PM
Shadow puppets. Shake hands. Pretty much the same, eh.

I suppose detailed finger painting is outta the question, too. :idunno:

chalice
06-17-2011, 10:08 PM
What happens when darthy jumps for joy?

A Swastika.

megabyteme
06-17-2011, 10:33 PM
Why does Rings wear an eye patch?

He tried to pick his nose.

mjmacky
06-18-2011, 12:08 AM
You know how the Polish firing squad died?
They stood in a circle

chalice
06-18-2011, 01:35 AM
What's darthy's favourite song?

The Spinal Countdown.

chalice
06-18-2011, 01:58 AM
When thinking he's speaking the sign for hello to a deaf person, what are darthy's gestures really communicating?

said a hip, hop, the hippie
the hippie dibby hip hop hop and you don't stop
to rock it to the bang bang boogie
say up jump the boogie,
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

megabyteme
06-18-2011, 02:24 AM
Ring's Halloween costume...

Hologram
06-18-2011, 10:03 AM
That ''costume'' is epic.

Quarterquack
06-19-2011, 05:55 PM
@Chavis: I'll play. Let's keep them tasteful.

Why is your daughter held in contempt at school?
The local band can no longer call themselves The Chocolate Rappers.

What's the only kind of cock your daughter won't look at?
A peacock with its tail open.

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 05:59 PM

Oh! Come on... you can't seriously think chavis knows what "tasteful" means.

megabyteme
06-19-2011, 06:06 PM

Oh! Come on... you can't seriously think chavis knows what "tasteful" means.

Tasteful in the Lounge often refers to consuming a tasty mong soul.

In case no one has properly welcomed you, let me be the first to say, "Welcome, mong". :wave:

megabyteme
06-19-2011, 06:09 PM

Why is your daughter held in contempt at school?
The local band can no longer call themselves The Chocolate Rappers.

What's the only kind of cock your daughter won't look at?
A peacock with its tail open.

Well, at least you tried. And don't think we don't appreciate the 95 minutes it took for you to type that out.