PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 games wont play now

mike160
06-11-2011, 02:57 PM
hi i have a xbox 360 flash never had any problem but now am getting this screen that saying when i put in a game to play this game put in a xbox 360 console wtf is this has anyone had this happend to them

Cabalo
06-11-2011, 03:01 PM
What's the custom firmware version you're running on the box ?
If you need to update it, download jungleflasher and the corresponding drive model's modded firmware.

mike160
06-11-2011, 03:05 PM
iXtreme 1.4 but never had this problem befor ever game played fine

Edit : i just got netflix a month ago i dont know if its becaues of that i know i need to update it the one i have is very old firmware but either way i dont know why am getting now this screen saying to play this game put in a xbox 360 console its in a xbox 360 console this is the frist time i have try to play a game after getting netflix cabalo whats the newest update for iXtreme i have this new computer here can i update with it or would i need more things am a lil behind
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02035413&tmp_track_link=ot_faqs/top_issues/en_us/c02035413/loc:2&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=4170142&lang=en

Edit : never mind i was told that becaues of the new dash update my xbox360 was reflashed back to stock i need to find the 1.4 iXtreme to flash it again the way i had it were to find it and how to do it its the thing now :(

Edit : anyone know when the 1.9 should be comeing out

Cabalo
06-12-2011, 01:09 AM
Don't flash to 1.4, use the latest versions on the usual places.

mike160
06-12-2011, 01:19 AM
yea i know 1.9 or 2.0 thanks fellow pirate thanks for the help :fst::01: and fxxk ms and there updates we will always come back

stoi
06-12-2011, 03:24 AM
be forewarned though as of now (it may change in the future) that if you downloaded the latest dash update, and you have to re-flash your console you wont be able to play the AP 2.5 games at all, luckily there isnt that many of them.

1. Fable 3
2. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
3. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops
6. Halo: Reach

mike160
06-12-2011, 03:41 AM
i think if am not wrong with the 1.9 or 2.0 you can which sould be out soon

1000possibleclaws
06-14-2011, 04:01 AM
be forewarned though as of now (it may change in the future) that if you downloaded the latest dash update, and you have to re-flash your console you wont be able to play the AP 2.5 games at all, luckily there isnt that many of them.

1. Fable 3
2. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
3. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops
6. Halo: Reach

Besides those games is it pretty safe to delete iso's for games that I have stealth patched with abgx or is there a good chance that other games will need to be reburnt for future iextreme versions?

stoi
06-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Honestly, i havnt burnt a game for a long time, i have 2 jtags, 1 of which i just got an E79 error on this morning, and dont know how to fix yet lol

Can you not just use imgburn to create a new image of the burnt ISO and then repatch it, and then reburn it, instead of downloading/keeping all the ISOs on your hdd, I have never done it though, burning is a thing of the past for me and thank god as it takes 45 minutes for each burn.

Cabalo
06-14-2011, 09:29 PM
i think if am not wrong with the 1.9 or 2.0 you can which sould be out soon

Which drive model do you have? I believe such problems are not showing up on Toshiba-Samsung drives, but I can be wrong.

mike160
06-15-2011, 08:07 PM
well the 1.9 is out already :) :D am trying now to flash my 360 wanted to see if anyone can help me out this is my first time doing it my self i just download it the new 1.9 pack from here http://www.ixtreme.net/ixtreme-lt-lite-touch-download/9473-ixtreme-lt-1-9-download.html i have a phillips and benq drive on the 360 i guess its a benq when i extracted the rar 1.9 pack there is a folder called benq when i go into that folder there are 2 more folder called benq pre and benq post which one do i need to flash my benq sorry new to this one also there is a folder in both benq pre and benq post called OFW that is also a bin file which one do i need to use to flash the 360

1000possibleclaws
06-15-2011, 08:23 PM
Honestly, i havnt burnt a game for a long time, i have 2 jtags, 1 of which i just got an E79 error on this morning, and dont know how to fix yet lol

Can you not just use imgburn to create a new image of the burnt ISO and then repatch it, and then reburn it, instead of downloading/keeping all the ISOs on your hdd, I have never done it though, burning is a thing of the past for me and thank god as it takes 45 minutes for each burn.

Didn't think of that, I guess there's no urgency in keeping the iso's

mike160
06-16-2011, 05:30 AM
can anyone help me out am trying to flash my 360 benq now like this useing

-benq drive
-sata cables
-jungle flasher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ENShlNz92E

useing the 360 itself as a power supply but the jungle flasher is not detected any drive i have the drive connected to my computers dvd drive sata cable and i only have 2 options on the top of jungle flasher MTK flash 32 i/o port

1000possibleclaws
06-16-2011, 06:05 AM
you might need a VIA card between the sata cables and your motherboard

mike160
06-16-2011, 06:16 AM
i have this computer here dont know if it already has that VIA card or a via chipset http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02035413&tmp_track_link=ot_faqs/top_issues/en_us/c02035413/loc:2&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=4170142&lang=en

1000possibleclaws
06-16-2011, 06:34 AM
I don't see why a modern prebuilt pc should come with a VIA chipset. They are used so you can add sata cables to older type motherboards so it would be silly to build one into a new computer, and if your drive isn't showing up I believe that's a sign you don't have one. It is a piece of physical hardware that connects a sata cable to PCI slots instead of normal ATA sata ports.

mike160
06-16-2011, 03:55 PM
so why would i even need a VIA card if i have on my computer normal ATA sata ports and its a new computer

1000possibleclaws
06-16-2011, 06:02 PM
YES, obviously! Who does not have serial ATA ports? Why would guides even mention this requirement if you could use normal ports?

You also need to download special drivers for the card once you buy and install it. I would read up on this a bit more instead of following a single youtube video.

mike160
06-16-2011, 06:51 PM
so why is jungle flasher not detected any drive i have it connect it to the dvd drive sata cable and powerd by the 360 hafe open tray

1000possibleclaws
06-16-2011, 07:02 PM
Because you don't have a VIA card with the proper VIA card drivers installed. Did I not already explain this? I don't know the exact technical science of why you need those drivers for that card but I know it will work with them, but it might not work without them.

Cabalo
06-16-2011, 08:50 PM
As TSOL said, I've only managed to make my drive detectable using a PCI VIA card and a 32-bits OS.

mike160
06-17-2011, 01:58 AM
Cabalo do you think my other desktop runing os microsoft windows xp home edition 32-bits would have the PCI VIA card caues my new computer os is microsoft windows 7 home premium (64-bit)

this is my old computer here

http://pcdesktops.alege.net/Compaq-Presario-SR1010NX-DW254AABA-PC-Desktop.html

this is the new computer here

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02035413&tmp_track_link=ot_faqs/top_issues/en_us/c02035413/loc:2&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=4170142&lang=en

1000possibleclaws
06-17-2011, 02:08 AM
It has an IDE harddrive so I see no reason why it should have one of those cards. Open it up and see for yourself if you must. Jesus, you ask for help and I've given you a complete explanation, in that NO store-bought computer should come with one of these cards. It doesn't make sense from a manufacturers standpoint. The main reason people buy this card is to hack a 360, because any decent motherboard has no other purpose for it.

Do you just want someone to say that yes you can mod this thing without ordering a $15 piece of hardware? You've gotten your answer multiple times man, there's really nothing left to say.

Cabalo
06-17-2011, 02:15 AM
In theory, it should be possible to flash the X360 using different SATA controllers than the VIA one.
Using JungleFlasher I didn't manage to do that, but if I had to blame something, it would have been the inconsistent drivers for 64bit OS.

As I said, I grabbed a crappy old PC I had running windows XP, stuffed the VIA card on it, Jungleflasher and it was done in a couple of minutes. It was easy to find the card on hardware shops around here, so I bet it's equally easy in the States.

1000possibleclaws
06-17-2011, 02:24 AM
In theory, it should be possible to flash the X360 using different SATA controllers than the VIA one.

I suppose he might as well try hooking it up to his old pc, but I mean if it's not detecting than the obvious problem to me is that his stock integrated chip will not work for the job. Do serial ATA slots even have controllers? Cause I see no reason why his old pc should have any PCI to serial controllers, it just seems unlikely and unnecessary in a prebuild

Cabalo
06-17-2011, 02:29 AM
Yeah, they all do have controllers, some are integrated in the chipset, others on the southbridge.
Some years ago, when I flashed the first X360, only the VIA chipset was supported. For what I read on the most recent versions of jungleflasher, other chipsets were supported.
The problem of doing the flash on Vista/7 is installing the drivers, due to its Driver Signature Enforcement, which you have to bypass during boot. Still, once I managed to briefly establish contact with the drive on my X64 installation.
This leads me to believe that on XP installations, running different chipsets, it could work. I have no way to attempt that now though.

mike160
06-17-2011, 02:40 AM
thanks cabalo

i will be ordering this one here and puting it on the old computer runing xp 32 bits hope everthing goes will and the drive will be detected this way ? now its sit and wait for it to get here

http://www.dealsishop.com/sata-vt6421-pci-.html

and @ 1000possibleclaws am not to good with computer and this is my frist time trying to flash my 360 i bought it befor already flash and i did not know that this was only use to hack a 360 i thought i was also use for other thing and i thought my computer would have one caues you were saying (I don't see why a modern prebuilt pc should come with a VIA chipset. They are used so you can add sata cables to older type motherboards )

Edit : would any kind of VIA chipset work on any computer like my old one here

http://pcdesktops.alege.net/Compaq-Presario-SR1010NX-DW254AABA-PC-Desktop.html

useing like this VIA chipset here

http://www.dealsishop.com/sata-vt6421-pci-.html