PDA

View Full Version : Windows Where to look at by downloading a PC game?

rikdegraaff
06-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Hi All,

I've now for one week a new PC, and I've needed to reïnstall Windows after two day because of a virus.
I want to prevent that for installing Windows again.

Where do you guys look at/which site to download a PC game?

I use Newsgroups and Bittorrent.

Do you'll get the question?
I hope it is here in the correct category, because I don't know where to place it... :unsure:
So if this is the wrong forum, please move this topic.

Kind Regards,

Rik
Holland

anon
06-13-2011, 03:02 PM
I use Warez-BB myself. That on itself isn't a guarantee of quality, but if you stick to downloading the links on threads by well-known posters which have received plenty of positive feedback, you can't go wrong.

Well, the practice of checking the comments before you download should apply almost everywhere, really.

Hologram
06-13-2011, 04:25 PM
I use Warez-BB myself. That on itself isn't a guarantee of quality, but if you stick to downloading the links on threads by well-known posters which have received plenty of positive feedback, you can't go wrong.

Well, the practice of checking the comments before you download should apply almost everywhere, really.

Warez-bb has plenty of great content, however it is a pain in the ass to download from file hosts if you don't own a premium account. Nowadays Filesonic and Fileserve are 2 most used filehosts.

anon
06-13-2011, 05:15 PM
I own a Premium account on Fileserve so I don't have to deal with hassles, but you're right about free users. I don't recall the waiting times' length, but captchas are an issue as they prevent you from leaving a queue running overnight. There's CaptchaTrader, but that's more of a workaround.

As a free user, Mediafire, Megaupload and Rapidshare links are what you should go for - in that order.

Cabalo
06-13-2011, 05:20 PM
You could check our NZB section, all links are verified.
Regarding bittorrent, for games only, BCG is the place to be at.