06-19-2011, 06:22 PM
I'm a poet as well.

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 06:22 PM
Lets see you do as good as this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noJW2Bj6IC4

Hologram
06-19-2011, 06:27 PM
This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Anyone can do better than that.

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 06:31 PM
I can't help it if people in your country aren't cool enough to listen to good music.

Hologram
06-19-2011, 06:33 PM
I can't help it if people in your country aren't cool enough to listen to good music.

I'm sorry we aren't cool enough to listen glam rock fags like Alice Cunter.

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 06:36 PM

You could always abandon the place, and move to a better country... if you can find one that's willing to have you that is.

Hologram
06-19-2011, 06:39 PM

You could always abandon the place, and move to a better country... if you can find one that's willing to have you that is.

I like it here. :)

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Of course you do... someone has too.

Hologram
06-19-2011, 06:43 PM
Of course you do... someone has too.

Yup. :)

mjmacky
06-19-2011, 06:47 PM
someone has too.

Who else has?

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 06:48 PM
Who else has?

What?

Hologram
06-19-2011, 06:49 PM
Who else has?

What?

Alice still sucks though.

mjmacky
06-19-2011, 06:50 PM
Who else has?

What?

proof?

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 06:53 PM
Alice still sucks though.

Oh! FFS! I knew there'd be some jealousy from them who can't listen to cool stuff... here you go, have a song from your country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9hT0wATuY0

Feeling better now?

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 06:54 PM
What?

proof?

OK "Who else has proof" of what?

Hologram
06-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Feeling better now?

I do, thanks. Alice still sucking though.

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 06:57 PM

Don't push your luck, I've given you one of your chart toppers, there won't be anymore of that crap posted here. This is a thread for good music.

Hologram
06-19-2011, 07:10 PM

Don't push your luck, I've given you one of your chart toppers, there won't be anymore of that crap posted here. This is a thread for good music.

Then why is Alice in here? Glam rock was shit back then, as is todays autotuned mainstream music. If you written I love Beatles I wouldn't say anything because their music is beyond amazing. But seriously, fucking Alice Cooper? My ears are bleeding.

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Then why is Alice in here? Glam rock was shit back then, as is todays autotuned mainstream music. If you written I love Beatles I wouldn't say anything because their music is beyond amazing. But seriously, fucking Alice Cooper? My ears are bleeding.

That polka music makes everyones ears bleed.

Hologram
06-19-2011, 07:18 PM

That polka music makes everyones ears bleed.

Yes it does, same as Alice. Both are pure shit.

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 07:23 PM

Between living in a shitty country where you can only listen to polka music and your bleeding ears you can't possibly hear anything properly to be able to contribute anything of value to the listening tastes of the members here.

Hologram
06-19-2011, 07:55 PM

Between living in a shitty country where you can only listen to polka music and your bleeding ears you can't possibly hear anything properly to be able to contribute anything of value to the listening tastes of the members here.

I've never said I lived in a shitty country nor that I listen to polka music, what I did say is that Alice Cooper always sucked balls and is still sucking. He's as much of a poet as my feces are. Previously I've stated that I am very much fond of The Beatles, if they are shitty music to you, then you're simply one retarded muslim boy. Go and read some Kuuran or whatever that shit is called. Or you can just bow to me. That's what you muslims besides strapping a C4 around you in hopes of fucking virgins in heaven known to do best.

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 08:02 PM
I've never said I lived in a shitty country nor that I listen to polka music, what I did say is that Alice Cooper always sucked balls and is still sucking. He's as much of a poet as my feces are. Previously I've stated that I am very much fond of The Beatles, if they are shitty music to you, then you're simply one retarded muslim boy. Go and read some Kuuran or whatever that shit is called. Or you can just bow to me. That's what you muslims besides strapping a C4 around you in hopes of fucking virgins in heaven known to do best.

Are you really sure about that? Cause I'm sure that's what you've agreed too.

Aha! That's what you meant when you claimed you were a poet... thanks we were all wondering.

Oooo you're an Islamophobe... Allah (swb) won't like that.

Hologram
06-19-2011, 08:10 PM

Aha! That's what you meant when you claimed you were a poet... thanks we were all wondering.

I was being sarcastic muslim boy. And yes, that's what I meant when I claimed I were a poet. My feces are of the same impact as Alice's poems are. Yes, I'm an Islamophobe, so is the half of the world's population ( if not even more ). Now bow to me again muslim boy. I'm your Allah bitch. :)

megabyteme
06-19-2011, 08:16 PM

I think that crosses some unnecessary bounds. There are standards around here, and spewing ignorant, racist remarks is one of them. If it doesn't get you warnings/banned, it will sure as hell attach an ignorant racist label to you here.

So to summarize...

Your ignorant, racist comments aren't welcome here, you deaf, polka listening, racist, fucking piece of shit.

Hologram
06-19-2011, 08:18 PM

I think that crosses some unnecessary bounds. There are standards around here, and spewing ignorant, racist remarks is one of them. If it doesn't get you warnings/banned, it will sure as hell attach an ignorant racist label to you here.

So to summarize...

Your ignorant, racist comments aren't welcome here, you deaf, polka listening, racist, fucking piece of shit.

/care :)

chalice
06-19-2011, 08:18 PM

I was being sarcastic muslim boy. And yes, that's what I meant when I claimed I were a poet. My feces are of the same impact as Alice's poems are. Yes, I'm an Islamophobe, so is the half of the world's population ( if not even more ). Now bow to me again muslim boy. I'm your Allah bitch. :)

You're a spastic, mate.

Do you really think he's a Muslim? With a name like RejectOfAllah? Do you?

Have you seen his avatar at all? Don't you think he's just a troll who couldn't care sideways for religion?

I'm not defending him, like. He's a spastic. But you're an altogether new kinda stupid.

Hologram
06-19-2011, 08:21 PM
So he's a rejected muslim. That's even worse. :)

chalice
06-19-2011, 08:22 PM
Yep, new and uninteresting kinda stupid.

Hologram
06-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Yep, new and uninteresting kinda stupid.

:whistling

mjmacky
06-19-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm not defending him, like. He's a spastic

You're being all too obvious, but either no one is paying attention or too many are in on it. It's making me loopy. Seriously, what's the deal here?

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm not defending him, like. He's a spastic

You're being all too obvious, but either no one is paying attention or too many are in on it. It's making me loopy. Seriously, what's the deal here?

You can't go arranging the deal, that's called card fixing... cheating... but if you're offering I'll have a straight flush please.

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 09:52 PM

I'm going to tell Allah(swb) on you... he'll make you pay... you fasco-christer, you.

mjmacky
06-19-2011, 10:20 PM
You can't go arranging the deal, that's called card fixing... cheating... but if you're offering I'll have a straight flush please.

I'm not cheating so much as subversively trying to rob you. I can appreciate the effort (which seems to be have long invested), which is why I have laid off being so direct about it. Even still, I'm utterly shocked that no one has caught on. You are dropping hints like crazy, is it on purpose?

NotLettingItGo
06-19-2011, 10:27 PM
I'm not cheating so much as subversively trying to rob you. I can appreciate the effort (which seems to be have long invested), which is why I have laid off being so direct about it. Even still, I'm utterly shocked that no one has caught on. You are dropping hints like crazy, is it on purpose?

Hints? Me! WTF are you on? Seriously that's some amazing shit you're smoking matey.

mjmacky
06-19-2011, 11:20 PM
Hints? Me! WTF are you on? Seriously that's some amazing shit you're smoking matey.

I interpret this as you're not intentionally doing so. It seems obvious, which is why I keep cycling back around to others having already been aware of it.

NotLettingItGo
06-20-2011, 12:27 AM
I interpret this as you're not intentionally doing so. It seems obvious, which is why I keep cycling back around to others having already been aware of it.

That'd be because you've been wandering around for two days doing your master of confusion ninja thing... thinking I was a persona of chavis... but I'm not...

Or maybe I am...

Nope I'm not...

Not unless you want me to be, then I might be... mighten I?

Confused... yeah, we've noticed.

mjmacky
06-20-2011, 02:41 AM
you've been wandering around for two days doing your master... ninja thing...
Confused... yeah, we've noticed.

so correction on earlier... calling me a ninja was the closest to a compliment I'll get from you.

Also, I've determined my confusion. I had assumed everyone posting was reading all the posts. I made an ass out of u, me sorry.

Quarterquack
06-20-2011, 03:44 AM
I feel like an absolute idiot. I did think that it might be a new Chavis account. But the join date completely shot me off-track. That and the fact that reject seemed to be "warming up" to the word spastic. I have to say, very impressive display of learning a forum's language. Chavis is clearly in a fun-league all to his own.

megabyteme
06-20-2011, 04:44 AM
Fun's fun, guys. Kill yer posts, and let it ride...

NotLettingItGo
06-20-2011, 05:50 AM
For all of you guys and gals looking in and thinking of joining up here... you can see for yourself how dull the fucktards of this site are. They all now think I'm chavis... fucking knobs.

megabyteme
06-20-2011, 07:39 AM
For all of you guys and gals looking in and thinking of joining up here... you can see for yourself how dull the fucktards of this site are. They all now think I'm chavis... fucking knobs.

Somebody said you were possibly Geezer. That might fit. However, if you were, you would be rebanned instantly. I also think chalice would have spotted you and expressed his disdain for you. :idunno:

NotLettingItGo
06-20-2011, 08:01 AM
I can't explain how happy it makes me to let you all know that I am me... I'm not now, nor have I ever been anyone else... all rumours to the contrary are the work of chavis who is just trying to steal the credit due for my sparking repetoire, and cutting wit... jealousy is a damnedable sin.

megabyteme
06-20-2011, 04:38 PM
I can't explain how happy it makes me to let you all know that I am me... I'm not now, nor have I ever been anyone else... all rumours to the contrary are the work of chavis who is just trying to steal the credit due for my sparking repetoire, and cutting wit... jealousy is a damnedable sin.

Prove yer wit, then. We have yet to experience this great feature of yours. :mellow:

Artemis
06-20-2011, 08:56 PM
blah,blah,blah ignorant religious insults blah,blah,blah

I'm going to tell Allah(swb) on you... he'll make you pay... you fasco-christer, you.

Now I know from your previous posting that your grasp of the english language is fuzzy at best RejectOfAllah, what with the spotty (read poor) spelling and sentences missing words/sections in your frenzy to deliver the latest brain fart, but what on earth is a ' fasco-christer ' ?
Is this some new kind of mong word (or rather compound word in this case ) in your own private language ?

NotLettingItGo
06-20-2011, 10:07 PM
Prove yer wit, then. We have yet to experience this great feature of yours. :mellow:

Fuck off you mong, I'm not a performing circus act who's here for your personal entertainment.

NotLettingItGo
06-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Now I know from your previous posting that your grasp of the english language is fuzzy at best RejectOfAllah, what with the spotty (read poor) spelling and sentences missing words/sections in your frenzy to deliver the latest brain fart, but what on earth is a ' fasco-christer ' ?
Is this some new kind of mong word (or rather compound word in this case ) in your own private language ?

That should be "what's with", "words and/or sections", and you shouldn't ask a question that ends as a statement.

4/10 for effort, 2/10 for attainment.

megabyteme
06-20-2011, 10:12 PM

It's in my dictionary... just a few pages from pennative. :D

@reject: So, dancing like a monkey is the way you would show your wit, if you felt like performing, then. I can see how you would go with that.

megabyteme
06-20-2011, 10:16 PM

That should be "what's with", "words and/or sections", and you shouldn't ask a question that ends as a statement.

What, now you are qualified to work on sentences, like you do Interwebs stuff? Let me guess... you've got a Level IV Certification, right? Tell us some complexities in the "server side", and "client side" of the conversation. Is this "languagesharing", then?

Artemis
06-20-2011, 10:17 PM

You've yet to explain the brandnew mong word ?
Or do you justify our own illiteracy by simply ignoring it ?

and 'what with' the spotty....spelling is the correct wording 'what's with' makes no sense in that context, unless it is to you ? I think you need to toddle off and reread the post as the question was the end of the sentence, the question being what on earth is fasco-christer ?
How exactly does 'what on earth is fasco-christer?' qualify as a statement ?
Then get back to me about your neato new word salad.

mjmacky
06-21-2011, 01:08 AM

It makes sense, have you never used the turn of phrase, "what with", before? However, the shortening of mongoloid that you U.K. (assumed) minions partake in feels quite awkward. It's too close to mang, so it doesn't carry the same connotation to my ears. Why does mongoloid own that abbreviated form anyway? Why not mongrel or Mongolian. Too much room for error, I'm not sure what you all are calling each other anymore.

megabyteme
06-21-2011, 01:17 AM
Why does mongoloid own that abbreviated form anyway? Why not mongrel or Mongolian. Too much room for error, I'm not sure what you all are calling each other anymore.

Yes, yes, it refers to Mongolian. Those bastards, and their land conquering ways... :angry:

whatcdfan
06-21-2011, 04:02 AM
Yes, yes, it refers to Mongolian. Those bastards, and their land conquering ways... :angry:

:lol: :lol:

Artemis
06-21-2011, 04:43 AM

It makes sense, have you never used the turn of phrase, "what with", before? However, the shortening of mongoloid that you U.K. (assumed) minions partake in feels quite awkward. It's too close to mang, so it doesn't carry the same connotation to my ears. Why does mongoloid own that abbreviated form anyway? Why not mongrel or Mongolian. Too much room for error, I'm not sure what you all are calling each other anymore.

I'm very, very far away from the U.K. hence the odd posting times in fact you can't get much further away at G.M.T. +12 but the shortening of 'mong' is from mongoloid as in Trisomy 21 not Mongolian ( I hear they are nice friendly people ). The term was meant as mong as in idiot word, sorry for the leeway in interpretation that gave you.
Mongrel doesn't really have the same zing although it does fit in a way I suppose....

NotLettingItGo
06-21-2011, 09:32 AM
I'm very, very far away from the U.K. hence the odd posting times in fact you can't get much further away at G.M.T. +12 but the shortening of 'mong' is from mongoloid as in Trisomy 21 not Mongolian ( I hear they are nice friendly people ). The term was meant as mong as in idiot word, sorry for the leeway in interpretation that gave you.
Mongrel doesn't really have the same zing although it does fit in a way I suppose....

Thank fuck for that...

We'll all believe you, after all, you would know.

Artemis
06-21-2011, 12:34 PM

Thank fuck for that...

We'll all believe you, after all, you would know.

Ah yes, more shining wit*

(* a spoonerism)

Now back to the word salad, You do realise that word salad is a symptom of amongst other things Schizophrenia, Shizophasia, Logorrhea and last but not least dementia.

I would really get that checked out.

No I'm serious, the cheese could be slipping off your cracker as we speak!

NotLettingItGo
06-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Ah yes, more shining wit*

(* a spoonerism)

Now back to the word salad, You do realise that word salad is a symptom of amongst other things Schizophrenia, Shizophasia, Logorrhea and last but not least dementia.

I would really get that checked out.

No I'm serious, the cheese could be slipping off your cracker as we speak!

Given the choices you've presented me with, I'll take schizophrenia, thanks.

mjmacky
06-21-2011, 02:33 PM
For $200 Alex

megabyteme
06-21-2011, 09:36 PM
For $200 Alex

I didn't take you as a cheap question kinda guy, macky. :mellow:

mjmacky
06-22-2011, 05:55 AM
For $200 Alex

It's been different ever since Watson decided that even though Watson understands KY Jelly, Watson isn't going to use KY Jelly.

Artemis
06-22-2011, 06:51 AM

It's been different ever since Watson decided that even though Watson understands KY Jelly, Watson isn't going to use KY Jelly.

So Watson is a roughrider then ?

Evelyn
06-22-2011, 01:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsrfovOPcjk

mjmacky
06-23-2011, 04:53 AM

So Watson is a roughrider then ?

The roughest