PDA

View Full Version : moviefilms wot i watched this weekend

Mr. Mulder
06-20-2011, 07:20 AM
sucker punch - it is the fucking tits! i want to do a secks on all of them!!!1 filthy, filthy little hawt orphans :shifty: they'd need serious bum surgery if i worked in that mental home place.

BASEketball - classic.

Stakeland - it was alright lyke, vampires wot are a bit lyke zombies and a bloke and a small boy but not in a naughty way.

the misses tried to make me watch some film called grown ups, i got two minutes into it when i saw the names adam sandler and rob schneider. I immediately turned it off and punched her in the throat.

Also watched the non slanty eyes version of Infernal Affairs, the departed. i liked it cos it was good.

iLOVENZB
06-21-2011, 04:26 PM
Something for next week:

http://filesharingtalk.com/nzbs/movies/xvidsd/38432-Mega-Python-vs-Gatoroid-2011-BDRip-XviD-SPRiNTER

Proper Bo
06-21-2011, 04:29 PM
the misses tried to make me watch some film called grown ups, i got two minutes into it when i saw the names adam sandler and rob schneider. I immediately turned it off and punched her in the throat.

well played sir, although a swift kick to the vagina might make her think twice next time.

Mr. Mulder
06-22-2011, 06:50 AM
Make her think!!1??? A woman!!!!???????? :o