PDA

View Full Version : Needing x264-bb invite

axkabe
06-20-2011, 08:14 PM
I'd like to join there, so someone has invite please help me, thanks in advance. :D

Cabalo
06-20-2011, 08:21 PM
I'd like to join there, so someone has invite please help me, thanks in advance. :D

Is that a DDL board?

anon
06-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Is that a DDL board?

Yes, apparently a good place for x264 HD encodes. I have no idea of how you get invites as I'm not a member.

P2PDog
06-20-2011, 08:55 PM

Is that a DDL board?

This is an old review, there's now over 100,000 members, but it's a pretty good description.

http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/12/x264-bb-download-m-hd-microhd-720p-and.html

swizZ8
06-21-2011, 04:38 AM
It looks good.

axkabe
06-21-2011, 05:00 AM
Anyone has it's invite ?

superpagla
06-21-2011, 11:08 AM
Wow.....I have an acc and I didn't know it was invite only:O....I use it for .....:unsure:....Hmnn,well, axkabe let me see what i can do for u...Thnx for letting me know the info. There are awards are given. I Think I should get "Idiot of the month"...Damnn why they don't give idiot of the year. I'm perfectly suited for that.

Hey.....axkabe...alternative websites...Tehparadox-75% of x264, HD-bb-15% of x264, warez-bb-65% of x264, HDarena-25% of x264, HDmania-35% of x264....all of them together will cover for x264. And i'll try my best to give u an a/c.

axkabe
06-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Why do you call idiots yourself ? :unsure: Nobody know everything, right ?
I know there are others warez site but i like their m-720p Releases, especially of encoders like RKO, AdiT,...
Do u have invite ?

anon
06-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Why do you call idiots yourself ? :unsure: Nobody know everything, right ?

That's true. There's no way you could've seen the future.

I remember I made an account on HDChina when they opened, just out of curiosity, and then deleted it because I had no further interest on it. Some days later, someone who looked like he'd make a good member made a request thread. I'd have loved to give him the account. Oh well...

superpagla
06-21-2011, 02:35 PM
I know there are others warez site but i like their m-720p Releases, especially of encoders like RKO, AdiT,...
Do u have invite ?
If u need the mhd then go to the hd-bb .Its better than x264 when it comes to mhd...I don't have any invite at the moment....

P2PDog
06-21-2011, 05:40 PM
I didn't know it was invite only until I saw this thread. With over 100,000 members, I guess they needed to slow their growth a bit.

axkabe, send me your email.

axkabe
06-21-2011, 06:04 PM
Thanks P2P, i sent u my email :)

Oh very fast, i received it, thanks P2P. Thread should be closed :)

P2PDog
06-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Thanks P2P, i sent u my email :)

Oh very fast, i received it, thanks P2P. Thread should be closed :)

Hmmm... you said you wanted it for the m720p releases, but 2 minutes after you registered you were trying to figure out how to get more invites. I have a feeling I'm going to regret this :(

axkabe
06-22-2011, 02:02 AM
[QUOTE=axkabe;3589777]

Hmmm... you said you wanted it for the m720p releases, but 2 minutes after you registered you were trying to figure out how to get more invites. I have a feeling I'm going to regret this :(
Ops, please trust me, i replied you, too. My friends may need it, they are also amazed about their cool encodes so i asked you about how to get invites to distribute to them if they need. I think there is no reason to doubt me about this point :unsure:

And okay, this thread is opened again, so someone know about that please let me know :D

anon
06-22-2011, 02:23 AM
Ops, please trust me, i replied you, too. My friends may need it, they are also amazed about their cool encodes so i asked you about how to get invites to distribute to them if they need.

Oh, but you can always fetch the links for those encodes with your account! :shifty:

axkabe
06-22-2011, 02:26 AM
[QUOTE=axkabe;3589910]
Oh, but you can always fetch the links for those encodes with your account! :shifty:
This is not only Download link forum, they have some discuss about encoding which my friends may interested in, me too xD

gamesover
06-27-2011, 06:35 AM
Serious question, for an HD fanatic who already has a few really good HD trackers and HD-BB would this forum even be necessary? Like would it have anything you couldn't find at those other places?

Also P2PDog why would you waste one of your invites on someone who only has 24 posts here and started a thread like this one:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/434282-Hmm..PTP-disabled-my-acc-for-no-reason

On numerous occasions I've found even some respected forum members have wasted my invites, not downloading or uploading anything after I invite them, so I wouldn't even consider for a second someone with no history and some red flags like the above thread that could raise concern. I know it's not a tracker but I still assume that you have limited invites there why use up one of them on a bad candidate.

Asking for invites for his friends right after he joined, before he's had a chance to be an active contributing member there for awhile(thus proving he deserved to be invited) is just greedy and pretty clueless imo.

To axkabe - either let your friends find their own way into the forum or invite them yourself after you've done enough at that forum to earn your own invites. If they are patient and if they really want to join badly enough they won't mind waiting. I doubt asking for more invites right away is going to be well received especially if your asking at the forum you just joined. Shit at most trackers I would almost never ask the staff for invites for my friends unless I've done a lot at that tracker, most staff seriously frown upon begging for invites. You usually get them when you get them.

P2PDog
06-27-2011, 03:18 PM
Serious question, for an HD fanatic who already has a few really good HD trackers and HD-BB would this forum even be necessary? Like would it have anything you couldn't find at those other places?

Are any trackers, or forums, really necessary? They do have a lot of custom mhd and m720p encodes which are very good, which is the reason I like it.

Also P2PDog why would you waste one of your invites on someone who only has 24 posts here and started a thread like this one:

Why not? I've got lots of invites and contrary to what most people think, I'm not a complete asshole :)

Some invitees will turn out to be duds, but many won't.

axkabe
06-27-2011, 04:38 PM
You don't have account there, right? Let read some articals about it and you can find what can it offer :whistling

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/434282-Hmm..PTP-disabled-my-acc-for-no-reason
lol, that don't relate to this thread (anw actually i don't know why my acc's disabled till now), this is a DDL forums and i can't do anything to risk his account there :dabs:

On numerous occasions I've found even some respected forum members have wasted my invites, not downloading or uploading anything after I invite them
So respected forum members is not always good guy :ermm:

I know it's not a tracker but I still assume that you have limited invites there why use up one of them on a bad candidate.
Because i need it and he has a good sharing spirit, simply that :dabs:, and why do you call me bad ? only because the thread above :ermm:

Asking for invites for his friends right after he joined, before he's had a chance to be an active contributing member there for awhile(thus proving he deserved to be invited) is just greedy and pretty clueless imo.
you should read thread again :dry:

To axkabe - invite them yourself after you've done enough at that forum to earn your own invites.
Yeah, i think you hasn't read this thread carefully and then go to bad conclusions :noes:

P/S: it is seem down now, anyone know what reason ? :unsure:

P2PDog
06-27-2011, 05:40 PM
P/S: it is seem down now, anyone know what reason ? :unsure:

It's working fine for me.

swizZ8
06-27-2011, 05:54 PM

On numerous occasions I've found even some respected forum members have wasted my invites, not downloading or uploading anything after I invite them, so I wouldn't even consider for a second someone with no history and some red flags like the above thread that could raise concern. I know it's not a tracker but I still assume that you have limited invites there why use up one of them on a bad candidate.

To axkabe - either let your friends find their own way into the forum or invite them yourself after you've done enough at that forum to earn your own invites. If they are patient and if they really want to join badly enough they won't mind waiting. I doubt asking for more invites right away is going to be well received especially if your asking at the forum you just joined. Shit at most trackers I would almost never ask the staff for invites for my friends unless I've done a lot at that tracker, most staff seriously frown upon begging for invites. You usually get them when you get them.

:yes: You just read my mind.

axkabe
06-27-2011, 06:41 PM
It's working fine for me.
But its show me a blank page with error "Server not found". I get this trouble today only. Yesterday everything is normal :unsure:

reddy
07-15-2011, 05:13 PM
thank you very much P2PDog for the invite.

PersiPirate
07-16-2011, 08:21 AM
Hi
Can someone send me an invite please!
Thanks.
[email protected]

and I've just registered today and this is my first post, if you care ;)

P2PDog
07-16-2011, 02:04 PM
and I've just registered today and this is my first post, if you care ;)

No "hello", no "how are ya", just gimme. Yeah, I do care ;)
Good luck with that request.

A13
07-16-2011, 02:16 PM
:lol:

http://www.rise-worldwide.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/fail.jpg

Evelyn
07-17-2011, 02:05 AM
http://resource.mmgn.com/Gallery/full/RSBLDRS8.jpg

nitty82
07-17-2011, 07:06 PM
Hi everyone I'm actually new here and was wondering if anyone could help me out with a invite. I've been looking everwhere for one.

Thanks in advance if someone could help me out I would really appreciate it.
[email protected]

toady
07-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Hi everyone I'm actually new here and was wondering if anyone could help me out with a invite. I've been looking everwhere for one.

[email protected]

One possible reply would be check your inbox, but then, life is unfair

x264-bb is good. Used to be a big fan of hd-united, but they are down now. They even had a tracker for some time, which shut down a year back afaik and it was kickass.

superpagla
07-17-2011, 09:06 PM

You shouldn't post ur email address in open forums....I did that once and had to stop using it for a while........

And this was your first post and u straight to the point.....pls be more active in community and communicate.....

richardrpg
08-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Hi all, yes I know I just joined and seem selfish, but I've been googling for days trying to get an invite for x264-bb, I even feel like a "tool" even replying to this thread but am out of ideas now, so if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated, if no one has an invite can someone give me a name or two for a good site for HD movies that uses direct downloads, I'm in South Africa and only get about 10gigs to download a month and there are a couple of 720p movies I'm desperately looking for.
Thanks

anon
08-03-2011, 06:35 PM
I'm in South Africa and only get about 10gigs to download a month and there are a couple of 720p movies I'm desperately looking for.

Aren't you going to eat your monthly cap pretty quickly that way?

A13
08-03-2011, 11:22 PM
I get a lot of m720p... about half size but quality is still really good. If you do that, Hd-bb is a great site. I find most of my movies from there, and the quality is fantastic.

P2PDog
08-04-2011, 05:41 AM
Hi all, yes I know I just joined and seem selfish, but I've been googling for days trying to get an invite for x264-bb, I even feel like a "tool" even replying to this thread but am out of ideas now, so if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated, if no one has an invite can someone give me a name or two for a good site for HD movies that uses direct downloads, I'm in South Africa and only get about 10gigs to download a month and there are a couple of 720p movies I'm desperately looking for.
Thanks

If you can reach the requirements for being able to send PMs by making some real posts instead of resorting to spamming a bunch of useless crap, then I'd be happy to send you an invite. Feel free to send me a PM once you're able to.

whatcdfan
08-04-2011, 06:33 AM
Admins might wanna check for the IP addresses of the new members in this thread, they could all point in one direction.:whistling

richardrpg
08-04-2011, 07:27 AM
I'm in South Africa and only get about 10gigs to download a month and there are a couple of 720p movies I'm desperately looking for.

Aren't you going to eat your monthly cap pretty quickly that way?

Yeah, but already gots lots of HD that I've swapped with friends, theres just a couple I really want, so will sacrifice my cap for 1 special movie a month

axkabe
08-05-2011, 01:13 PM
I get a lot of m720p... about half size but quality is still really good. If you do that, Hd-bb is a great site. I find most of my movies from there, and the quality is fantastic.
Yeah. i also have it but with many encoders release, i can compare the quality/size between groups and find the best for my favorite :cool:

I just realize that there are many guys register FST because of this thread, and start with posts like "i just join" or "i'm new here" :lol:
Till now i dont get any invites, i think maybe they give them in their previous birthday celebration :ermm:

anon
08-05-2011, 06:11 PM
I just realize that there are many guys register FST because of this thread, and start with posts like "i just join" or "i'm new here" :lol:

Congratulations on realizing what the word "invites" can achieve. :happy:

Stabber
08-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Does this forum have encodes from other sites , trackers ?

For example hdbits ?

Or do they have only internal encodes?

axkabe
08-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Does this forum have encodes from other sites , trackers ?

For example hdbits ?

Or do they have only internal encodes?
Yes, it also have many release from other trackers such as hdbits

Stabber
08-05-2011, 06:41 PM
hosted on what file hoster?

axkabe
08-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Many, like FSN, HF, FSV,...

Stabber
08-05-2011, 06:46 PM
that seems very interesting especially if someoen can find hbits releases there

each member has an invite?

axkabe
08-05-2011, 06:48 PM
each member has an invite?
No, maybe only old-members have invites.

johhny
08-06-2011, 05:41 AM
i made an account one year ago on x264 bb it's pretty cool

Vril
08-07-2011, 07:51 PM
i made an account one year ago on x264 bb [i needed to down some stuff] ...if anyone need's invite pm me i`d like an invite there but where is the PM button lol

Stabber
08-07-2011, 08:01 PM
where can someone see how many invites he has left?

anon
08-07-2011, 08:06 PM
i`d like an invite there but where is the PM button lol

Oh, it's hidden if you have less than 5 posts or haven't been here for two weeks. For your convenience.

iwantri
10-12-2011, 05:13 AM
Need .x264-bb Invite... Thx :)