PDA

View Full Version : Seriously Considering Buying a JTAG

Kondw
06-21-2011, 04:25 PM
Hey buddies...I am seriously considering buying a JTAG. I found this site here http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showforum=176&prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all&st=40. Is this site a "reliable" place to buy a JTAG? Where is the best place to buy one. I am looking to buy a JTAG with "HDMI" port for about 200 US dollars...So I am looking for a "Falcon" or a "Jasper" for about 200 US dollars. Not really sure what JTAG Falcons or Jaspers go for these days anyways....

PLEASE!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE I KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kondw
06-22-2011, 11:58 PM
WILLING TO DO THIS JTAG SOLDER SH*T ON MY OWN!!!!!!!!!! BOUGHT THE STUPID DIODS SH*T AND SOLDER GUN!!! BUT WTF KIND OF CABLE DO YOU NEED TO CONNECT YOUR XBOX360 MOTHERBOARD TO YOUR PC!!! SOME FU*KERS SAY YOU NEED TO BUILD YOUR OWN CABLE WITH A PRINTER CABLE!!! BUT WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! FU*K ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SH*T IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cabalo
06-23-2011, 12:29 AM
Don't drink while doing that.
I was never brave enough to jtag a xbox, so if you do it, please let me know how hard was it for you.