PDA

View Full Version : Question

Laxplaya
11-11-2003, 02:30 AM
1.) Is downloading Software able to get caught by any of the RIAA or any group?

2.) If i download music with the updated KLITE, will i able to get caught?

3.) Couldnt u have a software that flips the music into reverse so if it says "Oooo babby, how i feel about you" It will say " you about feel i how, babby ooooo" and so on so that it wont be copyrighted? and a program will reverse it? So it will be able to be passed freely?

ALL THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL USE

Triadcool
11-11-2003, 02:38 AM
Yes you can get cought with the new version but its slightly harder to get caught.

DasScoot
11-11-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Laxplaya@11 November 2003 - 02:30
1.) Is downloading Software able to get caught by any of the RIAA or any group?

2.) If i download music with the updated KLITE, will i able to get caught?

3.) Couldnt u have a software that flips the music into reverse so if it says "Oooo babby, how i feel about you" It will say " you about feel i how, babby ooooo" and so on so that it wont be copyrighted? and a program will reverse it? So it will be able to be passed freely?

ALL THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL USE
1. Yes, not the RIAA but by the relevant software organizations (BSA?)

2. Able to, yes, but if you use the privacy features very unlikely. Even a parked car can get into accidents.

3. If you took Harry Potter and wrote it backwards, do you think you'd be able to pass it off as original work?

Sparkle1984
11-11-2003, 05:25 PM

Very crazy funny idea!!! :lol: Also I think most people would find that far too much hassle to reverse it and reverse it back again !!