PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Bit-HDTV, Cinemageddon, Bitspyder, BMTorrents, Karagarga, and many other

delekopshti
06-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Bit-HDTV (3 gone)
EbookVortex (1 gone)
Bitspyder (1 gone)
MyAnonamouse
Immortalseed (gone)
DataScene
BMTorrents
AlphaOmega
Diwana (1 gone)
Karagargua (3 gone)
UnderGround-Gamer
Neptoons
CinemaGeddon (2 gone)

All you have to do is Pm me with ur email and what you want :)

Carl0O0S
06-23-2011, 07:53 PM
nic give away dude

delekopshti
06-23-2011, 10:25 PM
thanks, just doing my part to give to this community

IdolEyes787
06-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Your trade threads beg to differ.

delekopshti
06-24-2011, 03:47 AM
whats that even supposed to mean ????

i didnt know you could communicate with my trading threads, what other insights did they provide you with

Anyways, anyone who wants free invites just ask

delekopshti
06-26-2011, 06:54 AM
bumpppppppppppppppp

IdolEyes787 i am still waiting for ur response

anon
06-26-2011, 06:17 PM

You're asking for rep points in the first post. That on itself has never been allowed for giveaways, and by disabling the button in this subforum, the staff have tried to make it clear that rep is for trades only (which is probably what you want it for). Also, by being an active trader, you put the people invited through this giveaway at risk. That's more or less what he meant.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2011, 07:53 PM
bumpppppppppppppppp

Sorry I don't understand what you mean by ur.

As to what I specifically meant well I suppose I meant if you really wished to help people then you would maybe be giving out invites to some of the more requested trackers that you (apparently) belong to and not just the ones you think are of little value in the presumed hope of raising your profile here. :mellow:

delekopshti
06-27-2011, 03:40 AM
bumpppppppppppppppp

Sorry I don't understand what you mean by ur.

As to what I specifically meant well I suppose I meant if you really wished to help people then you would maybe be giving out invites to some of the more requested trackers that you (apparently) belong to and not just the ones you think are of little value in the presumed hope of raising your profile here. :mellow:

forst of all the more good tracker that i belong to i dont have invites, and why would i give those away when i have worked very hard to get those, and also giveaways are for people to get what they need not to fulfill their collections, there is nothing special about those prestigious trackers you are talking about and these here are a great give for people that are looking to use these trackers instead of just having them,

You're asking for rep points in the first post. That on itself has never been allowed for giveaways, and by disabling the button in this subforum, the staff have tried to make it clear that rep is for trades only (which is probably what you want it for). Also, by being an active trader, you put the people invited through this giveaway at risk. That's more or less what he meant.

anon the thing is that i am pretty much being scammed by like 4 users here, they got my part of the deal and now they are not responding to my PMs and nothing, and i went first just because they had "more Rep point", this is bullshit, these people should be wiped out from the face of this earth, i wish i know hacking and i would make their life miserable and destroy them

anon
06-27-2011, 03:01 PM
anon the thing is that i am pretty much being scammed by like 4 users here, they got my part of the deal and now they are not responding to my PMs and nothing, and i went first just because they had "more Rep point", this is bullshit, these people should be wiped out from the face of this earth, i wish i know hacking and i would make their life miserable and destroy them

If you got scammed, you should use the report section in case you haven't done so already. Give as many details and proof as possible, and staff will deal with the people you claimed scammed you appropriately.

DeadPoet
06-27-2011, 06:43 PM
...and why would i give those away when i have worked very hard to get those...

Since when user needs to work, especially hard, in any tracker? It's trackers thing to do. :ermm:

You are taking this whole thing way too serious.

delekopshti
06-27-2011, 08:14 PM
Since when user needs to work, especially hard, in any tracker? It's trackers thing to do. :ermm:

You are taking this whole thing way too serious.

who the fuck are you, shut the fuck up and mind ur own business, you are not the one who has lost 2 HDBits accounts, 2 FTN accounts, whatcd account with 8 invites,BitVault account, 4 HDRoad invites and many other shit like this because or low life garbage scammers

IdolEyes787
06-27-2011, 08:30 PM
You didn't lose accounts because you got scammed, you lost accounts because you were dishonest enough to attempt to trade them in the first place.
Self awareness is a gift not given everyone apparently.

DeadPoet
06-27-2011, 08:36 PM
who the fuck are you, shut the fuck up and mind ur own business, you are not the one who has lost 2 HDBits accounts, 2 FTN accounts, whatcd account with 8 invites,BitVault account, 4 HDRoad invites and many other shit like this because or low life garbage scammers

You need to be incredibly dumb to lost all of those accounts. Seriously. :lol:

delekopshti
06-27-2011, 08:45 PM
once upon a time people thought the world was flat and if someone went against those believes then they were going against the church and god, apparently those people that did not think like everyone else they did not have self awareness either,
just because staff has made trading "dishonest" does not mean that that decision is sound, there could be a better decision instead of banning trades of invites or accounts, so their decision does not mean is sound even though they can do whatever with their site, people who really need these trackers usually do not have a choice but come into sites like these to find what they are really looking for, i was one of them,
just because they have IRC channels does not mean they will just give you an invite, it is hard or impossible to get the invite even in IRCs, especially for some trackers

and you mind ur own business too, keep ur self-awareness to urself and dont waste it on talking random shit in threads where no one asked for ur opinion

Staff can you please tell these low lifes to stop spamming my threads, i did not ask for their opinion on anything
and i apologize for the use of inappropriate language

DeadPoet
06-27-2011, 08:50 PM
and you mind ur own business too, keep ur self-awareness to urself and dont waste it on talking random shit in threads where no one asked for ur opinion

This is public forum and everyone can post their opinion either you like it or not.
It's up to forums staff to decide which of the posts are fine and which is not.

IdolEyes787
06-27-2011, 08:52 PM
People really need trackers exactly why again?

And again sorry but I don't understand what you mean by ur. I Googled it and the best I could come up with was
Ur was a supercontinent that formed 3000 million years ago but that makes even less sense than what you usually write.

Lowlifes being a term I would not casually throw around if I was you.
Also again as DeadPoet said this being a forum it's really not your decision what people can and cannot say.

delekopshti
06-27-2011, 08:57 PM
the point is, i dont want you to spam my thread, this was done to giveaway some trackers, is that simple, now is it that hard to not post on my thread??

and stop being a smartass, now one appreciates an other person talking like they are better then them,

and people need trackers to find the material they are looking for for free if they can not afford it, there is many other reasons but that is a reason that comes out of my self-awareness

anon
06-28-2011, 01:46 AM
Staff can you please tell these low lifes to stop spamming my threads, i did not ask for their opinion on anything

Of course you didn't. Forums would be a living hell if you had to ask for everyone's opinion every time you post.

As for getting scammed... you take that sort of risk when you trade. It's not cool, but that's how it is.

swizZ8
06-28-2011, 04:24 AM
in the presumed hope of raising your profile here.

You can see right through him...

delekopshti
06-28-2011, 02:48 PM
one more CG gone

delekopshti
06-30-2011, 04:22 AM
one more KG gone

delekopshti
07-01-2011, 07:30 PM
2 Bit-HDTV Invites Gone

paramex
07-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Thank you for the invite, delekopshti!!

delekopshti
07-04-2011, 05:40 AM
ur welcome, enjoy it
still more invites available :)

delekopshti
07-06-2011, 02:39 AM
still some invites available

Carnios
07-06-2011, 06:59 AM
Thanks for the invite!

FYI for others out there Bit HDTV's RSS is broken and they have no desire to fix it based on the forums. Really unfortunate from an auto download perspective, but I can still use it for movies and manually downloading shows.

Thanks Again!

delekopshti
07-08-2011, 05:43 AM
still more invites available :) ask and it will be given :P

delekopshti
07-12-2011, 02:12 AM
still more invites available :)

delekopshti
07-15-2011, 06:48 PM
1 Diwana invite gone, still some more invites available :)