PDA

View Full Version : [Request] F*n

Patryk24
06-25-2011, 01:00 AM
Hello,
I know that asking for F*N is for many of you pointless but still I'd give it a try because I've been looking for this invite for nearly 3 years now - it's my dream, in terms of bittorrent, to beacome a member of this tremendous site. I can prove that I'm not a collector or trader. I'm experience user when it comes to Bittorent life and an active community member on all of my sites (PT,P*N,B*N). So if you could make my dream come true I'd be very grateful:).

PS For any question(screens of site,internet speed,seedbox etc.) PM me.

anon
06-25-2011, 02:08 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/227927-Looking-for-F*N
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/310196-req-f*n

Third time's the charm, right?

I've been torrenting for seven years myself. Give me my rare candy :01:

Evelyn
06-25-2011, 02:12 AM
I've been torrenting for seven years myself. Give me my rare candy :01:
http://stockfoodmotion.com/images-pictures/Seven%20Candy%20Corns%20on%20a%20White%20Background-906504.jpg
dont eat all at same time

anon
06-25-2011, 03:31 AM
Never underestimate the power of an image search...

I wonder what those taste like.

mbfraser
06-25-2011, 04:20 AM

Like shit. Don't try them, they're not worth it. Maynard's Juicy Squirts are however...

IdolEyes787
06-25-2011, 05:08 PM
Hello,
I know that asking for F*N is for many of you pointless but still I'd give it a try because I've been looking for this invite for nearly 3 years now - it's my dream, in terms of bittorrent, to beacome a member of this tremendous site. I can prove that I'm not a collector or trader. I'm experience user when it comes to Bittorent life and an active community member on all of my sites (PT,P*N,B*N). So if you could make my dream come true I'd be very grateful:).

I've made a resolution to try and be more constructive, even when faced with obvious insincerity so if you provide me with some evidence that you are beyond annoying spam "active in the communities " of PTN and BTN and can reasonably explain to me (preferable here in open forum) why FTN is your "dream" - especially as having a seedbox I doubt ratio is a concern and honestly and no offense meant but it's content is far outstripped by many "lesser" trackers - then I will consider your request.

As for Bittorrent "life" I'm afraid that you are a bit confused on the concept as that is what we do in absence of a real life.Sort of like WoW except less maturity involved.

Patryk24
06-27-2011, 12:25 AM
even when faced with obvious insincerity
why is that?

so if you provide with some evidence that you are beyond annoying spam "active in the communities " of PTN and BTN
By active in the communities I meant mainly downloading/seeding torrents, honestly speaking this is what these two trackers really apart from some donations need instead of ,as You said, "annoying spam", of course I enter the forum at least once per visit and I'm nearly 24/7 on the IRC where I do this "annoying spam" thing - as many other members ;)
But if You want something beyond this I guess my oldest account - PT, 205 weeks, with 465 forum posts is a perfect example. I assume that You are familiar with PT's strict moderator's attitude when it comes to trashy talks :)

reasonably explain to me (preferable here in open forum) why FTN is your "dream"
Well, I guess everybody,as a child, wanted to beacome a fireman, football player etc. For sure FTN isn't my childhood dream because it's no more than 3 years old. But as soon as I started my journey with private trackers FTN has attracted my attention. Not because of the so called tracker ranking, I've never been intrested in joining higher ranked site like U*-T for instance but mainly due to a fact that it got sth in it - starting from the awesome pre times and pack and ending at the layout,name and handpicked members. That's why I'd really like to become a member of FTN. :) What can I offer is active membership (site,forum,IRC), and from time to time donations.

Sort of like WoW except less maturity involved.
What's wrong in having a child 'soul'? :)

BTW Seedbox is just a little advantage, nothing more. I think that having slower connection than 10/10 MB/s it's a little bit of a shame for a FTN member :) .

I hope now You would consider my request :)

Cabalo
06-27-2011, 01:04 AM
No matter what people tell you, the main problem in your request will always be the lack of social relationships you have on this board, due to your little interaction with other members for the past 4 years.
As invites for FTN are very rare, only if someone fancied your attitude around here (or at any other community) you would stand a chance.

That's mostly how it works with those hard to join sites.

IdolEyes787
06-27-2011, 01:32 AM
I've never been intrested in joining higher ranked site like U*-T for instance but mainly due to a fact that it got sth in it - starting from the awesome pre times and pack and ending at the layout,name and handpicked members. That's why I'd really like to become a member of FTN. :) What can I offer is active membership (site,forum,IRC), and from time to time donations.

Sort of like WoW except less maturity involved.
What's wrong in having a child 'soul'? :)

BTW Seedbox is just a little advantage, nothing more. I think that having slower connection than 10/10 MB/s it's a little bit of a shame for a FTN member :) .

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but the significance of pretimes,packs or being egotistical enough to believe you are smart enough to know who is or who isn't "deserving" (ie hand-picked) of belonging to a torrent tracker sadly escapes me.
That and I'm afraid that I know nothing of PT(Polishtracker?:unsure:) not being Polish.
Also nothing wrong with having a child's soul if you're a child I suppose.If not you really should give it back as he's probably missing it.

And in conclusion I'm clearly a bit of an idiot ( and also apparently shameful as my connection is 15/1.5 MB/s) but besides knowing someone and them asking me to, my only reason for wanting to invite anyone to a ratioless scene tracker is because they have a poorer than average internet speed.:mellow:We can't all be princes you know.

Quarterquack
06-27-2011, 02:37 AM
For sure FTN isn't my childhood dream because it's no more than 3 years old.

FTN or your childhood? Because FTN has been around since '06.

anon
06-27-2011, 02:46 AM
Idol: surely you meant 1.5Mb/s? Because otherwise, one meg and a half of upload is actually very nice... well, a bit less so if you have a traffic cap.

mjmacky
06-27-2011, 03:46 AM
Idol: surely you meant 1.5Mb/s? Because otherwise, one meg and a half of upload is actually very nice... well, a bit less so if you have a traffic cap.

Must be 1.5 Mbps, national upload is typically lower than even the states (http://www.netindex.com/upload/2,7/Canada/)
It bugs me when the capitalization of units are misused, especially when mL is written as ml or Ml!

Quarterquack
06-27-2011, 07:22 AM

Molarities. mm, mM, Mm - I have seen them all.

mjmacky
06-27-2011, 07:54 AM

Molarities. mm, mM, Mm - I have seen them all.

translation: not distinguishing between millimeter, millimolar, megameter means improper review of results
I take 10 % off the grade for improper unit labeling, but it doesn't make me feel any better :rage:

Disme
06-27-2011, 07:55 AM
reasonably explain to me (preferable here in open forum) why FTN is your "dream"
Well, I guess everybody,as a child, wanted to beacome a fireman, football player etc. For sure FTN isn't my childhood dream because it's no more than 3 years old. But as soon as I started my journey with private trackers FTN has attracted my attention. Not because of the so called tracker ranking, I've never been intrested in joining higher ranked site like U*-T for instance but mainly due to a fact that it got sth in it - starting from the awesome pre times and pack and ending at the layout,name and handpicked members. That's why I'd really like to become a member of FTN. :) What can I offer is active membership (site,forum,IRC), and from time to time donations.

I hope he doesn't!

You explained that you are on IRC for 24/7 and have been torrenting for many years ... this indicates you are seriously flawed when it comes to interpersonal contacts with your fellow-members, or you would have had an invite long ago.

Moreover I believe people that claim they are on a journey with private trackers shouldn't be allowed in FTN! You got interested in FTN, but not for it's rarity? For the pré-times hein ... but what about the Gazillion trackers out there that are far easier to enter that have similar pré-times and that have a layout that is far prettier/handier than FTN's?

BTW Seedbox is just a little advantage, nothing more. I think that having slower connection than 10/10 MB/s it's a little bit of a shame for a FTN member :)

Phucking snob :sick:

teflon05
06-27-2011, 08:37 AM

Bit of a shame, why? One of the purposes of having a ratio-free site is so people that don't have the best connections are able to enjoy the site.
I've been a member there for almost 3 years & I'm on a dsl connection...So you're saying I shouldn't be a member? I seed everything I take for weeks & donate when I can. Having a fat pipe isn't the only way to help out a torrent site.

Funkin'
06-27-2011, 09:20 AM

You've never had candy corn? They're pretty good. They have a wax like feel to touch, and they're full of sugar and terrible for your teeth. But besides that they're pretty good.

Anyways, OP, join the easier to get into PTM. It's a better FTN, just not as 'elite' which is the only reason you want to join(and don't try to deny, it's not a big deal, it's the only reason why anyone has joined there).

IdolEyes787
06-27-2011, 11:55 AM

The real reason for my error is that I strangely don't care enough to know the difference.:mellow:

Anyway to anyone who cares though I can't see why anyone would possibly here is my speed test and my internet service package.:sick:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1359793737.png

http://www.cogeco.ca/web/on/en/residential/internet/standard_package.php

Patryk24
06-27-2011, 12:04 PM
FTN or your childhood? Because FTN has been around since '06.
My childhood :) .

Bit of a shame, why? One of the purposes of having a ratio-free site is so people that don't have the best connections are able to enjoy the site. I've been a member there for almost 3 years & I'm on a dsl connection...So you're saying I shouldn't be a member? I seed everything I take for weeks & donate when I can. Having a fat pipe isn't the only way to help out a torrent site.
As I said having a good connection is just a little advantage, nothing more so no I'm not saying that you shouldn't be a member. The fact that a FTN is a ratio free tracker it's another advantage for it's users but I don't really think that there is anybody who got really poor connection.
BTW I also got a DSL connection at home so ratio free feature it's also advantegous for me ;) .

You explained that you are on IRC for 24/7 and have been torrenting for many years ... this indicates you are seriously flawed when it comes to interpersonal contacts with your fellow-members, or you would have had an invite long ago. Moreover I believe people that claim they are on a journey with private trackers shouldn't be allowed in FTN! You got interested in FTN, but not for it's rarity? For the pré-times hein ... but what about the Gazillion trackers out there that are far easier to enter that have similar pré-times and that have a layout that is far prettier/handier than FTN's?

Well, let me start by saying that none of my friends got an account on FTN otherwise, as you said, I would have been a member long time ago.
As I mentioned before I'm particularly intrested only in FTN although I know that there are better speed/content sites and also higher ranked ones. Of course rarity also plays it's role but it's not the main factor (look at my previous post).

A13
06-27-2011, 01:47 PM
My childhood :) .

Bit of a shame, why? One of the purposes of having a ratio-free site is so people that don't have the best connections are able to enjoy the site. I've been a member there for almost 3 years & I'm on a dsl connection...So you're saying I shouldn't be a member? I seed everything I take for weeks & donate when I can. Having a fat pipe isn't the only way to help out a torrent site.
As I said having a good connection is just a little advantage, nothing more so no I'm not saying that you shouldn't be a member. The fact that a FTN is a ratio free tracker it's another advantage for it's users but I don't really think that there is anybody who got really poor connection.
BTW I also got a DSL connection at home so ratio free feature it's also advantegous for me ;) .

You explained that you are on IRC for 24/7 and have been torrenting for many years ... this indicates you are seriously flawed when it comes to interpersonal contacts with your fellow-members, or you would have had an invite long ago. Moreover I believe people that claim they are on a journey with private trackers shouldn't be allowed in FTN! You got interested in FTN, but not for it's rarity? For the pré-times hein ... but what about the Gazillion trackers out there that are far easier to enter that have similar pré-times and that have a layout that is far prettier/handier than FTN's?

Well, let me start by saying that none of my friends got an account on FTN otherwise, as you said, I would have been a member long time ago.
As I mentioned before I'm particularly intrested only in FTN although I know that there are better speed/content sites and also higher ranked ones. Of course rarity also plays it's role but it's not the main factor (look at my previous post).

Nah, it's the main factor.

For a "dream," you sure aren't working hard enough :rolleyes: 3 years? Find a different, more tangible dream, that you can actually achieve and maybe think about bragging to your friends in your life. I think that is a better time invested.

And I sometimes think if you actually just say honestly that you want to join a site for its rarity of invites and prestige, you might be able to stand out and have a better chance because you aren't bullshitting like every other request.

whatcdfan
06-27-2011, 03:13 PM
I seriously wouldn't pursue a women for three years, let alone a tracker.

anon
06-27-2011, 03:17 PM
It bugs me when the capitalization of units are misused, especially when mL is written as ml or Ml!

Haha, well, I'd never punch someone because they failed to press the Shift key at the right time, but it does create confusion.

You've never had candy corn? They're pretty good. They have a wax like feel to touch, and they're full of sugar and terrible for your teeth. But besides that they're pretty good.

I have a dislike for things that destroy my teeth, which I think is pretty sensible. However, there's a Spanish saying which dictates "of a bad delicacy, have but one bit", which means I may have to check them out at least once nonetheless :P

The real reason for my error is that I strangely don't care enough to know the difference.:mellow:

Mb (or Mbit) with a small B stands for megabits. MB with a big B stands for megabytes. One megabit is 0.125 megabytes. So basically, you have to divide by 8 to get the "real" speed. "Bit" measures are used in telecommunications... coincidentally, they also create more flashy numbers ISPs can use for advertising.

Anyway to anyone who cares though I can't see why anyone would possibly here is my speed test and my internet service package.:sick:

http://www.cogeco.ca/web/on/en/residential/internet/standard_package.php

This is mine:
http://www.fibertel.com.ar/seccion-116-3Megas.html

I'll never forget when the fuckers were slowing P2P transfers to 10% of the line's speed due to overselling. I learned a thousand and one ways to conceal my IP and traffic from those days, though...

IdolEyes787
06-27-2011, 03:28 PM

Mb (or Mbit) with a small B stands for megabits. MB with a big B stands for megabytes. One megabit is 0.125 megabytes. So basically, you have to divide by 8 to get the "real" speed. "Bit" measures are used in telecommunications... coincidentally, they also create more flashy numbers ISPs can use for advertising.

Thanks for taking the time to example but as I said I really don't care I didn't bother to read it.

anon
06-27-2011, 03:30 PM
I'm striving to make at least one useful post per day in this forum. I hope that was my good deed of the day. :idunno:

Either that or I felt like typing. :P

Evelyn
06-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Who deleted my POSt ? :D

DeadPoet
06-27-2011, 05:33 PM
And I sometimes think if you actually just say honestly that you want to join a site for its rarity of invites and prestige, you might be able to stand out and have a better chance because you aren't bullshitting like every other request.

This is by far the best suggestion for OP and any other who consider to make request for FTN or any other hard to get into 0-day tracker if you have no friends who are willing to give you an invite.

swizZ8
06-27-2011, 06:35 PM
People are consumed by their wishes and wants, not guided by their needs. That represents the main source of our suffering in general.

mjmacky
06-27-2011, 08:19 PM

These things matter as a consumer, and also when trying to figure out how long you keep in-laws distracted until movie is ready to watch. Well I actually like my in-laws, so that was generalization. Anyways, not caring enough to be correct, to use proper spelling and capitalization... I'm surprised to hear it. It's like saying, I don't care enough to know which way is the correct way to spell it, I just like to drink bears and run away from beers.

By the way, nice ping you have showing there.

I seriously wouldn't pursue a women for three years, let alone a tracker.

The other way, I could pursue a woman secretly for 3 years, trackers though I join on a whim. I guess it's different for each of us, I have untapped potential in my creep factor.

Patryk24
06-27-2011, 09:07 PM
As I said before if I care about the rarity,site level and so on I'd have asked for the EXIGO,UK-T invitation. But I don't really give a d*** about it. Of course you have a right to your own opinion but please don't make a generalization.

A13
06-27-2011, 10:00 PM
As I said before if I care about the rarity,site level and so on I'd have asked for the EXIGO,UK-T invitation. But I don't really give a d*** about it. Of course you have a right to your own opinion but please don't make a generalization.

You're giving me a good reason to generalize though. Why can't you just join GFT or IPT lol your request is no different than any other FTN requests. How do you know what FTN has or is when you say "awesome pre times and pack and ending at the layout,name and handpicked members" lol.... handpicked members? Maybe in the beginning but it's all about friends inviting their friends in.... lol pretimes? you care that some movie coming out a minute earlier than another tracker? and biggest lol .... name of the site? really? oh man....

If you say FTN is safer than IPT for you to download content, then thats a more valid reason than any other bs you've been spewing for the past 3 years.

dndon
06-27-2011, 10:50 PM
you are funny guys !! you think any one will give FTN for Free ?!!? Ohh Come On ! lol !

IdolEyes787
06-27-2011, 11:00 PM
you are funny guys !! you think any one will give FTN for Free ?!!? Ohh Come On ! lol !

No you are .....funny because you assume everyone shares your same distorted value system.

Patryk24
06-27-2011, 11:20 PM
You're giving me a good reason to generalize though. Why can't you just join GFT or IPT lol your request is no different than any other FTN requests.

If you say FTN is safer than IPT for you to download content, then thats a more valid reason than any other bs you've been spewing for the past 3 years.
Mainly because I'm not intrested in joining these sites. FTN is the last torrent site than I'm willing to join and be an active member (like on my other 4 sites) and yeah those features mentioned by you do play a pivotal role for my (whether it's funny for you or not).

If i really care about protection I'd download from rapidshare for instance - much safer than bittorrent.

LazyGuy
06-28-2011, 03:33 AM
You're giving me a good reason to generalize though. Why can't you just join GFT or IPT lol your request is no different than any other FTN requests.

Mainly because I'm not intrested in joining these sites. FTN is the last torrent site than I'm willing to join and be an active member (like on my other 4 sites) and yeah those features mentioned by you do play a pivotal role for my (whether it's funny for you or not).

If i really care about protection I'd download from rapidshare for instance - much safer than bittorrent.
Rapidshare does log every IP address that downloads files from them
and records the downloaders of material which is later detected/reported to violate copyright
there goes your "security" with Rapidshare;)

swizZ8
06-28-2011, 04:14 AM

:frusty:

Disme
06-28-2011, 05:36 AM

It happens every other day you ignorant fuck. People get invited to all the l33t places and it has nothing to do with trading.
Requests as this one have about 0,01% of being succesfull because the OP has been far from active so noone with FTN-invites trusts him, or gives a fuck what his torrent-dreams may involve.
True story!

Green Goblin
06-28-2011, 10:06 AM
As soon as i read dream tracker, i see dribble and stop reading, prob should of just told the truth, mum and dad want to leech MORE porn and i would feel safer if they did it at FTN.:)

Honestly make some more internet friends.

anon
06-28-2011, 01:47 PM
and records the downloaders of material which is later detected/reported to violate copyright

The whole Internet logs your IP wherever you go, for that matter.

I think there's a solution, though...

http://i52.tinypic.com/muwtup.jpg

whatcdfan
06-28-2011, 03:37 PM
As soon as i read dream tracker, i see dribble and stop reading, prob should of just told the truth, mum and dad want to leech MORE porn and i would feel safer if they did it at FTN.:)

Honestly make some more internet friends.

No offense meant but why mum and dad need to leech porn separately?

mjmacky
06-28-2011, 06:56 PM

Mum likes pedophilia, dad likes bestiality...
mum likes blonds, dad likes redheads...
mum likes virgins, dad likes scat...
so you see, they leech separate porn

Quarterquack
06-29-2011, 12:12 AM

So... mum likes dad, and dad likes mum?

Evelyn
06-29-2011, 12:21 AM
yes, opposite attracts

mjmacky
06-29-2011, 12:23 AM

Only if mum is red-haired fox with IBS, and dad is a little blond boy, and only on the first encounter.

Quarterquack
06-29-2011, 12:25 AM
Only if mum is red-haired fox with IBS, and dad is a little blond boy, and only on the first encounter.

No one said they can't be American. :idunno:

Patryk24
06-29-2011, 09:47 AM
But you can use proxy on rapidshare as opposed to torrent sites. Besides, many countries ,like Germany for instance, block/limit internet when it comes to torrents.

so noone with FTN-invites trusts him, or gives a fuck what his torrent-dreams may involve.
True story!
Main issue so far.

anon
06-29-2011, 05:27 PM
But you can use proxy on rapidshare as opposed to torrent sites.

You can use proxies to use trackers and tunnel BitTorrent traffic, too. Most private trackers aren't OK with that, however.

Patryk24
06-29-2011, 09:11 PM
Most private trackers aren't OK with that, however.
That's why I mentioned about it at all. ;)

Patryk24
07-01-2011, 08:42 AM
bump

Disme
07-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Keep 'em bumping m8, eventually you might get your miracle, or not ... But frankly, who really cares?

Patryk24
07-01-2011, 09:43 AM
Keep 'em bumping m8, eventually you might get your miracle, or not ... But frankly, who really cares?
Someone who really cares would turn out sooner or later, I guess.

superjojo
07-01-2011, 11:25 AM
39 posts in almost 4 years and quarter of them come from this thread,
I don't know why everyone would donate to the tracker so you could be invited there.
Good luck.

A13
07-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Someone who really cares would turn out sooner or later, I guess.

The Messiah? Maybe Chuck Norris....

Who would trust you with an invite?

anon
07-01-2011, 05:32 PM
The Messiah? Maybe Chuck Norris....

FTN is currently looking for an invite to Chuck Norris.

Patryk24
07-01-2011, 10:50 PM
I don't know why everyone would donate to the tracker so you could be invited there.
Good luck.
Or maybe someone donates regularly because he/she wants to help the site in the developing process,really admires their hard work and invitations are simply a nice addon? Besides, if the money was the real issue I could give him/her the money in order to donate and as a result get an invitation but I guess it'd look like "buying" not getting for free, I find this rather awkward and I'll not support this phenomena - invitations,even for so called "elite trackers" should be free of charge.

IdolEyes787
07-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Good luck.
Or maybe someone donates regularly because he/she wants to help the site in the developing process,really admires their hard work and invitations are simply a nice addon?

That's an urban legend like most tracker members being socially inept pimply-faced teens.
No wait that one's true.

Patryk24
07-01-2011, 11:39 PM
That's an urban legend like most tracker members being socially inept pimply-faced teens.
No wait that one's true.
You're being a little bit economical with the truth ;). Every legend has the element of truth ;) .

IdolEyes787
07-01-2011, 11:49 PM
:unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8RKCmkOyB4

Patryk24
07-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Nice video, although I've never seen an Owl flying in the broad daylight ;).

superjojo
07-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Good luck.
Or maybe someone donates regularly because he/she wants to help the site in the developing process,really admires their hard work and invitations are simply a nice addon? Besides, if the money was the real issue I could give him/her the money in order to donate and as a result get an invitation but I guess it'd look like "buying" not getting for free, I find this rather awkward and I'll not support this phenomena - invitations,even for so called "elite trackers" should be free of charge.

Some of them donate to keep the site up, some of them donate to get a shiny star and an invite. Some invites are given to friends, some invites are probably traded but believe me,
invites won't be given as easily as you believe and hope.

Patryk24
07-02-2011, 09:21 PM
invites won't be given as easily as you believe and hope.
I'm aware of it but I'll not give up so easily ;)

A13
07-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Good luck.

Inviting you would be a risk their account anyway, because you would probably trade it once you find something else.

Patryk24
07-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Inviting you would be a risk their account anyway, because you would probably trade it once you find something else.
You really thing that first I'd invest so much time time and effort to get this invitation and then trade it for so called higher ranked one? Kinda ridiculous. But I forgot You don't believe me...

A13
07-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Maybe trading wasn't considered a bad thing in the past to trackers, but your post in the past here doesn't inspire confidence.

Patryk24
07-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Maybe trading wasn't considered a bad thing in the past to trackers, but your post in the past here doesn't inspire confidence.
Undoubtedly, I used to trade(2 invites) when I was getting started (2007) but since then I'm no longer doing it. Only free giveaways at TM. As many things, I simply outgrow of this habit.

BTW Only a complete moran would trade FTN, true story.

anon
07-02-2011, 11:11 PM

It could be said that the statement remains valid even if you remove "FTN".

No offense to anyone, though. Not all traders are like that.

Patryk24
07-02-2011, 11:17 PM

It could be said that the statement remains valid even if you remove "FTN".

No offense to anyone, though. Not all traders are like that.
Agreed.
Thank you for deeming me as a trader.:dry:

anon
07-03-2011, 12:33 AM

That's far from being what I meant.

Seed007
07-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Hello,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eulSdeHxmLw

A13
07-03-2011, 02:08 AM
Undoubtedly, I used to trade(2 invites) when I was getting started (2007) but since then I'm no longer doing it. Only free giveaways at TM. As many things, I simply outgrow of this habit.

There are plenty of "moran"s in this world, especially in the bittorrent world.

mjmacky
07-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Could someone clarify something about "trading". I thought it to include trading invites, not just accounts. But based on the way everyone talks about trading it seems like everyone is actually talking about account trading. Could someone clear that up for me?

anon
07-03-2011, 05:37 PM
"trading"

For me it's when you swap something for something, be it an invite or an account. Accounts are probably worse since many times they're buffered, allowing the possibility of easily sucking the tracker dry via hit & running.

Patryk24
07-03-2011, 10:26 PM

Sorry for misunderstanding Your point then.

gamesover
07-04-2011, 08:01 AM
NVM, anonsbi already beat me to it.

Sorry for misunderstanding Your point then.

He wasn't calling you a trader with his statement. What he was saying was that all trackers deserved to have their rules respected, even if they've never entered into anyone's wet dreams :lol:

And he wasn't the only one to notice, before I noticed anonsbi beat me to the punch I was going to go ahead and correct your sentence.

If you didn't want to look like a tool what you should've said instead was "BTW Only a complete moran would trade any tracker, true story."

If you still don't get it after two of us bringing it up you probably won't get it.

IdolEyes787
07-04-2011, 11:55 AM
I don't get it but then again I spake English.

Patryk24
07-04-2011, 12:30 PM
If you still don't get it after two of us bringing it up you probably won't get it.
Yeah probably I belong to this moran part of Your post. :)

Patryk24
07-05-2011, 06:28 AM
bump

Patryk24
07-05-2011, 08:31 PM
up

Patryk24
07-06-2011, 11:56 AM
bump

Patryk24
07-07-2011, 12:04 AM
up

Patryk24
07-07-2011, 11:36 PM
bump

Patryk24
07-08-2011, 08:34 PM
up

Evelyn
07-08-2011, 09:57 PM
http://www.womenhealthtips.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Down-Syndrome-Symptoms-and-Treatment.jpg

vBooM
07-09-2011, 06:12 AM
9 pages of bumps, give up bro ffs.

A13
07-09-2011, 11:20 AM

Hello,

It is his wet dream after all, what do you expect?

Artemis
07-09-2011, 01:24 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/1zfsy2g.jpg

anon
07-09-2011, 06:22 PM
It is his wet dream after all, what do you expect?

The saddest thing is that the last few bumps were devoid of the funny junk that's often posted in these request threads.

Evelyn
07-09-2011, 09:58 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/1zfsy2g.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/t47DS.png

Patryk24
07-10-2011, 04:08 PM
I still don't have the invitation - so sorry guys I won't give up so easily ;)

Patryk24
07-11-2011, 10:02 AM
up

Artemis
07-11-2011, 12:03 PM
I still don't have the invitation - so sorry guys I won't give up so easily ;)

http://i51.tinypic.com/25z46fk.jpg

Patryk24
07-11-2011, 10:19 PM
up

Patryk24
07-12-2011, 09:51 PM
bump

Patryk24
07-18-2011, 10:29 PM
up

nonsense
07-21-2011, 09:34 AM
No ones will invite you there bro!In my opinion,go and make some friends,be active,be trusted and some days maybe you will be invited in your "dream"tracker.Good Luck!

anon
07-21-2011, 06:43 PM
be active,be trusted and some days maybe you will be invited in your "dream"tracker.

Kind of undermines the whole idea, don't you think? It is true that inactive members who come here just to request invites will largely not be successful, but people should "be active" because they want to, not as a prerequisite to reap something from this place in the future.

Enlightened
07-23-2011, 06:01 PM
be active,be trusted and some days maybe you will be invited in your "dream"tracker.

Kind of undermines the whole idea, don't you think? It is true that inactive members who come here just to request invites will largely not be successful, but people should "be active" because they want to, not as a prerequisite to reap something from this place in the future.

IMHO, depends what "Class" of Trackers , one request?
FTN,FSC,Exigo,SCC,,TT,BTmusic - is just another "class" which are highly in demand, and the MORE, "Impossible" to get in, one has to "earn" his/her Reputation, and what that person,has or has NOT contribute to the community.

Would be just to "easy" to come in, and DEMAND , what u want or don't want......

anon
07-23-2011, 06:16 PM
I'm just saying that "making friends" as a means to an end, i.e. snatching an invite, isn't how it should be. Doesn't matter if it's Demonoid or FTN.

Enlightened
07-23-2011, 10:25 PM
I'm just saying that "making friends" as a means to an end, i.e. snatching an invite, isn't how it should be. Doesn't matter if it's Demonoid or FTN.

Not gonna to argue with u, that is really NOT my xperience, since I have all the "High ranking Trackers", so, I know MAKING FRIENDS IS not A MEANS TO AN END........

But the "Reality", still exist , I am NOT going to Invite someone, that would not use a Tracker[ my own FTN xperience], that I don't TRUST and a bad rep.