PDA

View Full Version : CHDBits HELP!

fileshatra
06-26-2011, 01:14 PM
Hi guys, i need to contact CHDBits staff, but unfortunately they haven't IRC.

The only way is someone into CHDBits help me to contact them.

Thanks, i'll give you a rep point in exchange ;)

IdolEyes787
06-26-2011, 02:34 PM
I suppose this is the part where I tell you something like you've made you're bed ,now lie in it.

I have:

[ACCOUNT]

- HDChina
- BitHumen
- PolishTracker
- TranceTraffic (TT)
- SceneAccess (SCC)
- CHDBits
- nCore
- ScienceHD
- CCFBits
- BitMe
- PTN
- PassThePopcorn (PTP)
- TheBlackHand (TBH)
- BitMeTV
- TorrentLeech (TL)
- SDBits
- Bit-HDTV
- iPlay
- BTN

PM ME.

ADDED UTN INVITE AND SCC ACCOUNT!

KFlint
06-26-2011, 02:53 PM
Thanks, i'll give you a rep point in exchange ;)

Please note that this is NOT what rep points are for. It's solely for trades.

Disme
06-26-2011, 03:27 PM
I suppose this is the part where I tell you something like you've made you're bed ,now lie in it.

I'm with him. I'm a CHDBits-member but I would never even think about asking help for a known trader. :dry:

anon
06-26-2011, 06:02 PM
Please note that this is NOT what rep points are for. It's solely for trades.

But he's trading help for a rep point!

Now serious, CHDBits indeed has no IRC, and that sucks, specially when you genuinely don't know why you're unable to log in. There's a forum where you can ask for help, but apparently results aren't guaranteed. So yes, good luck finding someone willing to help you.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2011, 06:08 PM
Just so it's clear to those not aware of the fact that I might comment on some tracker does not mean I have an account there.

Yo bro,
what do you want for CHDbits and PTP account?
Tell me what your looking for

I don't have a brother neither a CHDbits or PTP account and I also don't trade.
I have reported you to staff for sending unsolicited PMs though.:)
I'm showing this PM because I'm not impressed by people who sneak around and would appreciate in the future not to be mistaken for one.
Thank you.

anon
06-26-2011, 06:14 PM
I have received a few of those during my stay in this forum. I've also been asked if my signature space was available for sale (yes, not kidding).

yevgeny
06-26-2011, 06:24 PM
maybe they have a lot of accounts to prune and started early ... im probably going to be kicked too although its odd for a site with 3000 or more peers on some files.

Also, we'll start another assessment of statistics to encourge user activity.

Requirements:
1) Users registered before 1 May 2011, who upload too little (last 5% of all users by 30 June 2011) will be pruned.
2) Users registered from 1 May to 10 June 2011 will need to meet all of the following three requirements by 12 A.M. 31 July 2011(GMT+8): upload≥80G, download≥60G, bonus≥2000. Users who fail to fullfill the requirements will be disabled.

Uploader and higher classes are exempted from the above assessment. Assessment result will be announced after the "Assessment Day".

fileshatra
06-28-2011, 12:10 PM
But he's trading help for a rep point!

Now serious, CHDBits indeed has no IRC, and that sucks, specially when you genuinely don't know why you're unable to log in. There's a forum where you can ask for help, but apparently results aren't guaranteed. So yes, good luck finding someone willing to help you.

The greatest person i ever meet in internet, thanks anon.

At ALL other members? What's your problem???

At IdolEyes: I have multiple CHD accounts.

I JUST ASKED HELP! NOTHING MORE! You are a group of paranoid, damn! :D

Just read 500 bullshits that doesn't fit nothing with my problem, talk less and help more.

Thanks

IdolEyes787
06-28-2011, 12:20 PM
At ALL other members? What's your problem???

I JUST ASKED HELP! NOTHING MORE! You are a group of paranoid, damn! :D

Just read 500 bullshits that doesn't fit nothing with my problem, talk less and help more.

Thanks

Problem would be mainly you.
Not paranoid obviously as your multiple CHD accounts have proven.Which btw your bragging of which basically tells me everything FST-wise that I need to know about you.
As for help ,happy to offer help to those deserving of any.

Re 500 bullshit posts .Please add yours to the list.

anon
06-28-2011, 01:56 PM

That's probably why you need to talk to their staff. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
06-28-2011, 04:31 PM
I tried talking to them but they conveniently pretend to speak Chinese.

mjmacky
06-28-2011, 06:52 PM
The more he talks, the more I think he's not deserving of help.

fileshatra
06-28-2011, 09:27 PM
Problem would be mainly you.

Why? What's my problem? Why i asked help? :D

IdolEyes every time i open a thread you alway have to talk talk talk, and sinceranly i don't know the reason.

Never had an help from you but ALWAYS you're the first to talk and attack the persons when i just asked help, nothing more.

For me this thread can to be closed.

Re 500 bullshit posts .Please add yours to the list.

PLEASE, write right now my "bullshit", just asked help.

Bye.

seedless
12-13-2011, 06:52 AM
Does anyone know the English HTTPS url for CHD? I think it was on this board that I've seen it posted before, but I'm not having any luck trying to locate the post with search.

I just logged in w/ SSL for the tracker option, and can't figure out how to change the language back to English.

stan
12-13-2011, 09:28 AM
https://chdbits.org/login.php

Top right hand corner. Where it says select site language

seedless
12-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Thank you for the help stan.

It was driving me crazy, but I just figured it out.
I had to disable NoScript in FF first. Then set the English tab. Then logon. All is well now.

Appreciate the help M8!

garbage
12-15-2011, 07:26 AM
wasnt this tracker opne for signups back in november?

ducray
12-15-2011, 08:38 AM
wasnt this tracker opne for signups back in november?

For CHDBits 3 years birthday, and CHDTV.net sixth anniversary celebration, we goona start to invite in limited time, details:

1. In 1st DEC~7th DEC 2011, every "user" and above level members will receive 3 free time-limited invitations , you can send to your friends.