PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] 10 x MySpleen.org

boncalo
06-27-2011, 06:31 PM
I have some invites to MySpleen to give away to some FST members.
Myspleen is a cartoon/comedy-dedicated tracker. However, not just any cartoons are allowed. Although, there are some shows that is being aimed towards teenagers and adults.

Apply in this thread for an invite if you really need this tracker and if you never had an account there

- post at least a speedtest
- add reputation point after receiving your invitation
- use your account

aashish25
10-18-2011, 11:26 AM
hi ,
how you doing ?
it would be lovely if you share the myspleen invite with me , you can email it to [email protected]
really appreciated.
thanx

Aashish

boncalo
10-22-2011, 09:33 PM
hi ,
how you doing ?
it would be lovely if you share the myspleen invite with me , you can email it to [email protected]
really appreciated.
thanx

Aashish

Hello,
Sorry for slow reply...
Please dont post your mail in the forums, only in PM (also remove it from your post)
Invite is yours, enjoy and be an active member.

Silence
10-23-2011, 11:51 AM
Can i get an invite to MySpleen.org ?...PM sent !

boncalo
10-23-2011, 03:22 PM
Can i get an invite to MySpleen.org ?...PM sent !

Invite sent successfuly. Enjoy the site and be an active member. :)

Silence
10-23-2011, 08:38 PM
Thanks m8 :)

Funkin'
10-24-2011, 05:26 AM
Quick question, boncalo. My tracker side username/pass is no longer working on the forum side. And i see no Recover Your Pass option on the forum log in page. Guess I'll have to contact staff to reset my forum pass?

IlMariacchi
10-31-2011, 07:05 PM
what is myspleen about..?

boncalo
11-01-2011, 05:53 AM
Quick question, boncalo. My tracker side username/pass is no longer working on the forum side. And i see no Recover Your Pass option on the forum log in page. Guess I'll have to contact staff to reset my forum pass?

Not really sure, dont use that forum very much.

what is myspleen about..?

..... Myspleen is a cartoon/comedy-dedicated tracker. However, not just any cartoons are allowed. Although, there are some shows that is being aimed towards teenagers and adults.

Walrus
11-01-2011, 07:25 AM
Yo, boncalo, just checking in. I'm also not seeing a rep option, but it could be bc I'm new and don't have that privilege. I can't remember if I sent you my stats already or not. Just PM me and let me know what you'd like to see.

Thx! :D

anon
11-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Yo, boncalo, just checking in. I'm also not seeing a rep option, but it could be bc I'm new and don't have that privilege.

Nope, BT rep was made for trades only some time ago now. That's why you no longer see traders giving away invites as rep fodder.

boncalo
11-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Yo, boncalo, just checking in. I'm also not seeing a rep option, but it could be bc I'm new and don't have that privilege. I can't remember if I sent you my stats already or not. Just PM me and let me know what you'd like to see.

Invite sent successfuly, enjoy the site mate!

Walrus
11-03-2011, 07:32 AM

Invite sent successfuly, enjoy the site mate!

Much thanks! Looks awesome so far!

Yo, boncalo, just checking in. I'm also not seeing a rep option, but it could be bc I'm new and don't have that privilege.

Nope, BT rep was made for trades only some time ago now. That's why you no longer see traders giving away invites as rep fodder.

Makes sense. I thought it was understood that repping is a courtesy. Were people basically auctioning invites for rep?

anon
11-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Makes sense. I thought it was understood that repping is a courtesy. Were people basically auctioning invites for rep?

Yeah, pretty much. Apparently those green bars make you a trustworthy trader even if they don't come from trading. Or something like that :P