PDA

View Full Version : iTs help

rsrt
06-27-2011, 06:51 PM
After how many months they prune account?

CleverMan
06-27-2011, 07:38 PM
they don't

IdolEyes787
06-27-2011, 08:31 PM
If you need to ask I doubt there is any reason to have an account.

Swepsycho
06-27-2011, 09:13 PM
mayby he wanna travel cos its summer...?

ignis
06-27-2011, 11:31 PM
they don't
actually, they do. my account was disabled for inactivity after about a month. I've asked them to reactivate it and put it into vacation mode. it was disabled again after a month.

Funkin'
06-27-2011, 11:54 PM
they don't

They definitely do. I also got pruned a few months ago when I started a tough new job, and had absolutely no energy after work for anything but to hit the bed for a good month or so.

So it happens.

CleverMan
06-28-2011, 05:33 AM
Well i was thinking of 'pruning' as deleting. By faqs it's 2 months of inactivity before accounts get disabled, if not vip or such.

Funkin'
06-28-2011, 05:47 AM
Two months is fair. I'm lucky that I didn't get pruned during that time from the couple other trackers that I use.

awaited
06-28-2011, 06:13 AM
From FAQ

If you do not use your account for more than 30 days you may be automatically disabled by system.

CleverMan
06-28-2011, 06:54 AM
Oh, it's by their rules is 60 days, by faq is 30. I wonder why OP couldn't look it up himself

rsrt
06-28-2011, 07:09 PM
I was busy for few months so no time for torrenting. but If its 60, then my account is gone.

CleverMan
06-28-2011, 07:27 PM
it won't be gone, if you want to resume your activity you can go to IRC and ask to be re-enabled :)
can't you check it yourself, try logging in? or you forgot how to pass fake page? :naughty:

anon
06-28-2011, 08:19 PM
it won't be gone, if you want to resume your activity you can go to IRC and ask to be re-enabled :)

Unless they delete accounts. In that case, that's it (although the trend in torrenting is never to delete anything, so it's probably not the case).

Next time you have to take a two or three-month vacation, you can go to IRC and ask them to disable your account, citing that reason. Normally, disabled accounts are left untouched.

n00bz0r
06-29-2011, 04:08 AM
Try gettng it re-enabled on:
irc.bend.me.uk
#its.support

rsrt
07-05-2011, 08:03 AM
woops i just forgot about this thread.. :P

I have deleted all of my old mails and yes i do not remember the secret word now, so can't check if its still enabled or not. I will check on irc sometime later... actually, i am more interested in pedro's account, but they are asking for new invite to activate the account :(

InTheBasement
07-05-2011, 09:48 AM
Damn man, how many accounts did you get pruned already?

anon
07-05-2011, 06:11 PM
I have deleted all of my old mails and yes i do not remember the secret word now

There's a certain JavaScript code you could use to get through, but I have no idea if it still works.

i am more interested in pedro's account, but they are asking for new invite to activate the account :(

So does Waffles when you're banned due to your inviter being a trader or seller. I wonder, what's up with that, what do they want you to prove by requiring another invite to reinstant your previous account? :unsure:

rsrt
07-06-2011, 07:10 AM
don't know about staff activities. but my waffles inviter is very old member and reputed moderator. pedro's inviter is also very old member and uploader there. They can't be involved in trading and selling.

anon
07-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Didn't say your inviters were sellers or anything, was just commenting on that. Don't see the whole point of making you look for another invite when in your case, for example, the only thing you've apparently done wrong is being inactive for too long.

InTheBasement
07-07-2011, 12:11 PM
So does Waffles when you're banned due to your inviter being a trader or seller. I wonder, what's up with that, what do they want you to prove by requiring another invite to reinstant your previous account? :unsure:

I was disabled (not banned) on waffles because my inviter was a trader. They said to just find another invite because that was their policy to disable the whole tree.

anon
07-07-2011, 05:43 PM
I was disabled (not banned)

There's no difference I'm aware of.

They said to just find another invite because that was their policy to disable the whole tree.

That's what puzzles me. I don't know what they expect you to prove by finding another invite. :ermm:

InTheBasement
07-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Well in my experience I've never been banned. But I guess being disabled would mean the same thing since you're out of the tracker anyways. It's also pretty dumb how you can be banned/disabled and then have them just turn around and say, 'but you can come back with an invite.'