PDA

View Full Version : Lady GAGA

Evelyn
06-27-2011, 10:18 PM
i wonder if anybody like Lady Gaga here, i mean the music she make (not her tits-show)
this question come to my mind as i m seeing majority of just-college goers are very much interested in her :blink:

IdolEyes787
06-27-2011, 11:11 PM
I find it difficult to look beyond the fact that she considers herself to be some great artiste/new age messiah.

"Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer. I am a talented entertainer. I consider myself to have one of the greatest voices in the industry. I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters. I wouldn't say that I am one of the greatest dancers, but I am really quite good at what I do," she said".

On her live performances:
"I am quite literally chest open, exposed, open-heart surgery every night on that stage, bleeding for my fans and my music. It's so funny when people say 'It's amazing to see how hard you work.' We're supposed to work hard! I have the world at my fingertips. I am not going to saunter around the stage doing pelvic thrusts and lip-synching. That's not at all why I am in this."

On fame:
"I don't feel spiritually connected to anyone in Hollywood makeup and a gown with diamond earrings on. I am just a different breed. I want to be your cool older sister who you feel really connected with, who you feel understands you and refuses to judge anything about you because she's been there."

On her influences:
"It's not a secret that I have been inspired by tons of people. David Bowie and Prince being the most paramount in terms of live performance."

On her single, 'I Was Born This Way':
"I wrote it in 10 f**king minutes, and it is a completely magical message song. And after I wrote it, the gates just opened, and the songs kept coming. It was like an immaculate conception."

Someone please break it to the pretentious bitch that she is just the current flavour of the week .Her songs and her theatrics hold no lasting value or meaning and will be quickly and painlessly forgotten as her " little monsters" inexorably move on to the next big thing.

BitHim
07-02-2011, 12:39 PM
is awesome

The_Martinator
07-02-2011, 06:40 PM
I really liked how she managed to butcher a Beatles song. I think it was yesterday.

Saw an interview with Katy Perry a while back. She said she was influenced by Queen. A couple of minutes later I had stomach cramps from laughing too hard. why not just say I make money and you don't? :P

Evelyn
07-03-2011, 12:28 AM
I A couple of minutes later I had stomach cramps from laughing too hard.
lol,. i feel like vomiting in her..............

SelfMadeMMAn
07-05-2011, 02:08 AM
I think all her songs sound alike. Too techno/dance for my taste

mare989
07-10-2011, 01:51 PM
bad romance is the best pop song ever!

xripper
08-11-2011, 08:23 AM
I only like Alejandro, love game and just dance(only the music to be precise).

martag89
08-13-2011, 09:32 AM
I love her to death!

mjmacky
08-13-2011, 10:11 AM
I love her to death!

Perhaps you should kill her to show her your love, get to work

IdolEyes787
08-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Please ban the three members above mjmacky.
Thank you.

Also technically the best pop song ever is Imagine by John Lennon.

I know.

Frankthetank1
08-13-2011, 04:11 PM
does she do anything original?

LemOnzoo
08-22-2011, 12:12 PM
she have nice vocal, but in my opinion her music is crapp.

dreamgirl
08-31-2011, 11:57 AM
I liked her a lot when she first came out. Poker Face, Just Dance, Paparazzi were all really good songs. Now she just tries to be as edgy and weird as possible. Doesn't have much to do with her music anymore. Her latest single sucks and the video is just plain stupid.

swas1980
09-04-2011, 09:28 PM
As a performer Lady Gaga does have some potential but as a singer she is pretty bad.

IdolEyes787
09-04-2011, 09:32 PM
As a performer Lady Gaga does have some potential but as a singer she is pretty bad.

OK so we'll go with that.:mellow:

http://music-mix.ew.com/2011/08/31/lady-gaga-penis-jo-calderone/

zigzagon
09-05-2011, 03:40 PM
she is one of the best perfoermers in the history & she have a nice vocal.

Glod
09-14-2011, 07:32 PM
To me, she's dead sexy and has a number of pop masterpieces. No, they're not at all complex, but a good song can be simple.

CQ1ST
09-14-2011, 10:02 PM
The moment in that video where she's strangling herself and her eyes are double-sized/popping-out and she's saying "I'm a Freak Bitch" =priceless!

asbj
09-16-2011, 04:47 PM
To me, she is not cool, maybe just a little sexy.

Votkrath
09-25-2011, 06:53 AM
Not an artist I am interested in nor listen to but I don't really hate her. There are definitely worse artists out there for sure.

Quarterquack
09-25-2011, 07:27 AM
She knows how to write jingles well. The only decent thing she ever did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

razorpro
09-25-2011, 03:15 PM
she's very intelligent, always changing her image so people stay interested in her

mjmacky
09-25-2011, 10:33 PM
she's very intelligent, always changing her image so people stay interested in her

That fanbase isn't one that really appreciates intelligence.

Startear
10-13-2011, 03:24 PM
I do listen to any song that appeals to me, so yes I do like some of her songs in certain situations. Imagery in music video for Alejandro is especially interesting.

livtar
12-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Lady Gaga is really very good singer i am big fan of her.

temisturk
12-01-2011, 08:23 PM
I wouldn't say she was the greatest singer in the world and I doubt she believes even half of what she says but she is entertaining. I wouldn't buy her albums but I like some of her tracks and I'd go see her in concert.

shinoda
12-02-2011, 10:18 PM
lady gaga is beautiful

mjmacky
12-02-2011, 11:57 PM
lady gaga is beautiful

Your mother's penis is odd looking, agree or disagree?

Evelyn
12-09-2011, 11:10 PM
lady gaga is beautiful

Lol, mjmacky :) how ru mate

mjmacky
12-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Lol, mjmacky :) how ru mate

And you're back, I assumed you'd gone off forever. To address the question, just read my past 500 posts and that should explain how I've been doing.

andrewmicky
12-14-2011, 11:34 AM
Lady Gaga is a nice singer

chicagorox
12-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Lady Gaga is on a downhill road to extinction. Her popularity is dwindling faster than that of Courtney Coxs in the 90s

Klusner
01-05-2012, 06:43 AM
I do know about the music but no one can compete Lady Gaga in costumes.She looks really different.

mjmacky
01-05-2012, 06:58 AM
I do know about the music but no one can compete Lady Gaga in costumes.She looks really different.

When I put on a ridiculous costume and compare myself to lady gaga, I will admit that we look really different. However, we similarly look like attention whores.

AtlAntA
01-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Lady Gaga is a nice singer

andyoume
01-06-2012, 02:19 AM
I love her so much .

ThrashBanger
01-06-2012, 05:57 AM
Meh. I've heard better, but I've also heard a lot worse.

mjmacky
01-10-2012, 08:32 AM
I hate Lady Gaga. I like only Miley Cyrus.

Bad news, you're still ridiculous.

CyberCitizen
01-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta Giggerota, born Jonathan Calderone Jr., (better known as Lady GaGa) is a dickgirl and an ugly prostitute who sells crap to kids. He or she is also responsible for 99% of the generic electro garbage you are being forced upon every time you turn on the radio, TV or enter a Nightclub. But don't try to deny it, you, like the rest of us common gutter scum, are starting to enjoy it.

She has been hailed as a genius because she dresses like a 6-year-old girl with severe autism and access to an S&M shop.

http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Lady_Gaga

IdolEyes787
01-10-2012, 04:30 PM
I still like her better than I like you.

Glaucon
01-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Some of her songs are quite catchy.

tianxing
01-21-2012, 11:09 AM
i like her style and her songs very much

mjmacky
01-21-2012, 09:35 PM
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta Giggerota, born Jonathan Calderone Jr., (better known as Lady GaGa) is a dickgirl and an ugly prostitute who sells crap to kids. He or she is also responsible for 99% of the generic electro garbage you are being forced upon every time you turn on the radio, TV or enter a Nightclub. But don't try to deny it, you, like the rest of us common gutter scum, are starting to enjoy it.

She has been hailed as a genius because she dresses like a 6-year-old girl with severe autism and access to an S&M shop.

So why would it make her a dickgirl instead of a bitchboy?

Glaucon
01-22-2012, 12:08 AM

So why would it make her a dickgirl instead of a bitchboy?

Might have something to do with the fact that she's Lady Gaga not Lord Gago. Don't take my word for it though, I didn't coin the term, CyberCitizen did.

Adster
01-23-2012, 10:18 PM
She has no musical talent at all just a carbon copy of madonna. the only thing that makes her talked about is the stupid crap she wears, another example of bring fashion and using it for music and all who songs sound the fucking same its just some stupid rah rah rah ga ga blahblahblahblah I mean for fuck sake that born this way utter shit is word for word a rip off or madonna Vogue even the talking in the middle of it. how she is popular is beyond me

sprkx6
01-24-2012, 12:29 AM
If it wasn't for her crazy-psyco look, maybe she would be decent.. who knows?!

mjmacky
01-24-2012, 01:54 AM
how she is popular is beyond me

If Madonna was popular, then you have a carbon copy, wouldn't she inherit the popularity?

john4475
02-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Dont mind her, but i think she is in danger of having a legecy about how she acts and looks rather than her music

andyoume
02-14-2012, 02:21 AM
I like her to death.

mjmacky
02-14-2012, 05:04 AM
I like her to death.

Prove it. Please don't be a liar.

CyberCitizen
02-16-2012, 11:33 AM
You Mean Him

emanuel
02-24-2012, 06:36 PM
i don t really like her

narindersingh
03-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Sounds good ...

NewAge
03-03-2012, 07:05 PM
I must say it is just ordinary pop product which will be forgotten in future.

teflon05
03-15-2012, 01:09 PM
One night when I couldn't sleep, I caught about twenty minutes of "The Monster Ball" tour at about 4 in the morning. As someone else stated earlier in this thread, I'm of the opinion that she was most likely hand picked to be a sort of Madonna replacement. Without the costumes, controversy, the skin show, & the occasional "fuck" or ""show your dick" comments, she's got a middle of the road, forgettable voice, with middle of the road lyrics & music.

I'm not a pop music fan, but it seems a shame that there are, I'm sure, many other singers out there with better voices & musical talent who will never come close to touching her level of popularity simply because they refuse to go on stage half naked & act like a hooker. I guess pop music has always been partly about showmanship, but in the past several years it seems to be mostly about showmanship & image, and less about true talent. All it takes is someone willing to show her tits, and some vocal enhancement software, and bang, you got yourself a pop star.

Too bad they didn't get someone a bit better looking though...I've seen people say she's hot, & I guess I must be missing something. To me she looks like a mid-grade prostitute with enough cash to buy some weird outfits.

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 02:38 PM
I guess pop music has always been partly about showmanship, but in the past several years it seems to be mostly about showmanship & image, and less about true talent.

To be fair, all music has always tended to have a visual entertainment value, and the style varies from genre to genre. From the instruments to the threads, and shoes to the hairstyle.

teflon05
03-17-2012, 12:08 AM
Yes, I agree...it just seems to me that today those things seem like they are more important than the music itself, at least where pop is concerned... But like I said, I've never really been a fan of pop music, so maybe it has always been that way & I just didn't notice.

IdolEyes787
03-17-2012, 01:25 AM
NME First for Music News
March 16, 2012 13:27

Lady Gaga 'earns $30 million a year from Twitter'

Marketing experts reckon 'Born This Way' star makes a third of her cash through social media site

Lady Gaga earns $30 million (£18.9 million) through her Twitter account, according to reports.

The Wall Street Journal claims that the 'Born This Way' star has built up such a strong relationship with her followers on the social media site that it is worth one third of the reported $90 million (£56.9 million) that she made last year.

Marketing manager John Bonini, who works for Impact Branding & Design, claimed that the publicity and direct connection the singer has developed with her admirers through the site helps boost her earning potential, as well as ensuring that her fanbase purchase her music rather than download it illegally. He added:
She really engages them and re-tweets stuff they say as if she was one of them.
Gaga's popularity on Twitter is unparalleled – earlier this month (March 6), she became the first person to gain 20 million followers on the site, putting her ahead of Justin Bieber (18.1 million), Katy Perry (15.75 million), Shakira (14.56 million) and Rihanna (14.49 million). US President Barack Obama, meanwhile, is only in eighth place, with 12.84 million followers.

Previously, Gaga also became the first person to amass 10 million followers in May last year, and 18 million in January of this year.

Last month (February 24), Lady Gaga used her Twitter account to respond after her 'Born This Way' LP was dubbed the "most pretentious album ever" by NME. She wrote: "Oh the irony of winning "Most Pretentious Album Ever" from none other than NME. *eyeroll* I might laugh forever + then return to narcissism."

It seems unlikely that Gaga will react so publicly to negative publicity in the future, though – earlier this week, she revealed that she is planning a media blackout once her interview with Oprah Winfrey is broadcast this week (March 18), as she claims she has nothing else to say to the press.

I case anyone wonders why this was my final post on FST it's because I'm killing myself.

mjmacky
03-17-2012, 08:09 AM
Like you expected any other behavior from the twits.

IdolEyes787
03-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Like you expected any other behavior from the twits.

The thing is that is prances around spouting off that she's some some of artiste while in actuality she's just another con artist that has found herself an angle.
Also being interviewed by Oprah to tell the World she isn't going to be interviewed anymore.:mellow: I think I will draw a bullseye on my back because I want everyone to stop shooting at me.Yeah tell me another one.

In all seriousness not really do the World a favour and make her and that other pretentious bitch Madonna play Russian Roulette and load the gun with 6 bullets.

mjmacky
03-18-2012, 02:54 AM
I'd rather them be the pinatas, no blindfolds.

kinn
06-18-2012, 01:02 AM
I'm fan Lady GaGa :D

mjmacky
06-18-2012, 01:44 AM
I'm fan Lady GaGa :D

Of course you are, you stuuupid idiot.

Quarterquack
06-18-2012, 03:45 AM
In all seriousness not really do the World a favour and make her and that other pretentious bitch Madonna play Russian Roulette and load the gun with 6 bullets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ2nCGawrSY

wyanesmith1987
06-18-2012, 07:55 AM
ah I love her so much for her music and singing, Bad Romance and Alejandro is my fav and best songs. She is too hot and pretty.
Gaga please marry with me.
:)

IdolEyes787
06-18-2012, 10:36 AM
ah I love her so much for her music and singing, Bad Romance and Alejandro is my fav and best songs. She is too hot and pretty.
Hopefully this is a troll account and no actual person feels that way.

manker
06-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Hopefully this is a troll account and no actual person feels that way.:glag:

That kinda resonated with me as for some reason I really like Bad Romance and find her hawt in the vid.
Can you recommend steps to ensure that my affliction doesn't spread to other parts of my brain.

IdolEyes787
06-18-2012, 11:00 AM
One of those fundamentalist Christian camps that promises to cure homosexuality.

manker
06-18-2012, 11:11 AM
:eyebrows:
I'm sure I've seen her fanny on the internet one time.

IdolEyes787
06-18-2012, 11:15 AM
I would up a video of her naked but I know you don't watch any of my upped videos.

manker
06-18-2012, 11:20 AM
That's a sacrilegious and quite frankly inaccurate accusation.
I've watched at least four unless that's Snee I'm thinking of.

mjmacky
06-18-2012, 06:57 PM
I would up a video of her naked but I know you don't watch any of my upped videos.

You upped a video?

IdolEyes787
06-18-2012, 08:16 PM

You upped a video?

No but I thought it sounded good to say that I did.

mjmacky
06-18-2012, 09:23 PM
You upped a video?

No but I thought it sounded good to say that I did.

Oh damn, because I was entirely ready to send you thanks.

sharept
07-03-2012, 01:19 PM
I like Lady GaGa very much. Her music is great.

Missing
07-03-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm surprised I haven't seen her face on my Yahoo page lately, or anywhere else for that matter. Something must be terribly terribly wrong. Other than that I happen to enjoy Just Dance, Alejandro, and Telephone. I don't really like any of her other stuff. In fact, the newest album of hers is crap that all sound the same. I bet it took her only 20 minutes to complete all the songs in that album. She probably felt that her song writing was too great to be looked over again, resulting in garbage songs like Born This Way, Edge of Glory, and Judas.

putul54
07-08-2013, 03:18 PM
I think bad romance is the best pop song in the world and I like it very much.

BIOHazard87
08-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Can't wait for ArtPop to leak.

zlptzh
10-23-2013, 01:30 AM
ArtPop either leaking or just the release of Aura (single)!

When ArtPop drops she will re-captivate the nation and/or world