PDA

View Full Version : Home wrecker advice.

Quarterquack
06-28-2011, 09:05 AM
A chance posed itself that usually doesn't. A good friend of mine tried to break my girlfriend and I up. The friend found a message of me saying that I have feelings for her on someone's phone except, my girlfriend knew about that particular message because she was there when I sent it and knows the context. So the friend showed my girlfriend the message probably hoping to end our relationship (she has been trying for a while and this is clearly her best in). My girlfriend let me in on the happenings and we had a laugh about it, but now that all is said and done I want revenge. The friend has no idea that I know. I told my girlfriend to act as if she's still digesting the dilemma if she were to ask.

I know there are a few resident twisted minds. This is your time to shine. Sky is the limit with what plays I can make since I do reserve my compunction for civility. I asked my girlfriend and she even accepts that I feign an infidelity tendency with Ms homewrecker in order to drag the fun. Although, due to the nature of such it would make it impossible for me to play more than one angle. So I'm basically idea shopping trying to find something bigger/better.

NotLettingItGo
06-28-2011, 09:18 AM
A chance posed itself that usually doesn't. A good friend of mine tried to break my girlfriend and I up. The friend found a message of me saying that I have feelings for her on someone's phone except, my girlfriend knew about that particular message because she was there when I sent it and knows the context. So the friend showed my girlfriend the message probably hoping to end our relationship (she has been trying for a while and this is clearly her best in). My girlfriend let me in on the happenings and we had a laugh about it, but now that all is said and done I want revenge. The friend has no idea that I know. I told my girlfriend to act as if she's still digesting the dilemma if she were to ask.

I know there are a few resident twisted minds. This is your time to shine. Sky is the limit with what plays I can make since I do reserve my compunction for civility. I asked my girlfriend and she even accepts that I feign an infidelity tendency with Ms homewrecker in order to drag the fun. Although, due to the nature of such it would make it impossible for me to play more than one angle. So I'm basically idea shopping trying to find something bigger/better.

Yep, that's women for you, they're all nasty manipulative slappers.

Tell her you fancy her, fuck her senseless for a few weeks, you know the whole "you're so sexy/lovable crap" then dump her... making sure that you let her know you were just fucking her before you dumped her off for being a nasty bitch.

Manipulate her life, like she's been trying to do to yours. Only make sure you do it for your own benefit... You know she deserves it.

whatcdfan
06-28-2011, 09:46 AM
Yep, that's women for you, they're all nasty manipulative slappers.

Tell her you fancy her, fuck her senseless for a few weeks, you know the whole "you're so sexy/lovable crap" then dump her... making sure that you let her know you were just fucking her before you dumped her off for being a nasty bitch.

Manipulate her life, like she's been trying to do to yours. Only make sure you do it for your own benefit... You know she deserves it.

No one deserves that as long as they don't fall into your way, if it all she is trying to take advantage of you, did the doctor tell you to fall into the pit in the first place? Charity begins from home, if she wants something from you then it's also other way around and if not then she can't manipulate you, right?

NotLettingItGo
06-28-2011, 09:58 AM
No one deserves that as long as they don't fall into your way, if it all she is trying to take advantage of you, did the doctor tell you to fall into the pit in the first place? Charity begins from home, if she wants something from you then it's also other way around and if not then she can't manipulate you, right?

I'm going to assume you missed the 'manipulative' word. Manipulative people deserve to be manipulated. If they don't have any respect for your thoughts and feelings, then you've no reason to show any regard for theirs. Treat them as they treat you. If they chose to be contemptuous bitches then they deserve to be thought of with contempt, and of course treated with contempt.

Squeamous
06-28-2011, 10:58 AM

The best advice I can give is stop worrying about revenge. Bitterness corrodes the soul and it's only you that suffers in the end. Just concentrate your energy on your relationship and making your girlfriend happy and stop wasting your life engaging with people not worthy of your time and attention. The best revenge you can have is to be happy and get on with your life.

But on a more caustic note, none of you sound mature enough to be emotionally involved with other human beings. Perhaps you should all do a bit of growing up before one or more of you brings children into the world and fucks it up a little bit more.

Mr. Mulder
06-28-2011, 11:23 AM
smash his fucking face in!111

NotLettingItGo
06-28-2011, 11:28 AM
smash his fucking face in!111

The 'good friend' is a woman. Hitting women is a big no-no.

NotLettingItGo
06-28-2011, 12:03 PM
In fact given that women hold the safe position they do in the minds of most decent men, the only way to exact revenge is to use her feelings against her. So that's really the only viable option available for the OP. So manipulate her feelings, fuck her and then fuck her off... just make sure she knows it's because she's a manipulative bitch.

Mr. Mulder
06-28-2011, 12:47 PM
Punch and fuck everyone!!!! THEN SMEAR FECES ON YOUR FACE!!!111111111

NotLettingItGo
06-28-2011, 12:51 PM
The joys of working in the wonderful world of Windoze, is it?

mjmacky
06-28-2011, 06:38 PM
A lot of what I would say might just resonate with what reject said, and to further damage my reputation, the disagreement I have so far is that I would hit a woman. My back hand is an equal opportunity deliverer of wrath. If a man or woman assaults me enough on a psychological or emotional level, and I flip, gender doesn't mean a thing. So that might be at the extremes, as far as the more subtle and common occurrences go...

I'm one of the pettiest people alive, mostly because humanity and persons never cease to disappoint me and make me feel ashamed to be part of the species. You try to find people that would join you in your struggle against it, but they in turn also will fuck you over for some primal feeling. I too have a primal indulgence I like to sate, and it is vengeance (and it doesn't necessarily have to be enacted by me). The same HOA cunt that has harassed us in our condo over the past couple of years gets violently robbed while entering the building. I'm laughing my ass off, and it really really brings an untold amount of joy to think about it... I really really relish in it.

So on to you Darth, there's not enough information to help with a recommendation. I wasn't sure if you both were planning not to ever have any involvement with this girl again, or is there some social circumstance that makes that somewhat impossible? Also, would you fuck her? Is your girlfriend OK with you fucking other girls? Not to mention, the back history is all lost on me. For the most part, a conversation where I make someone feel like the worst piece of shit in the world is sometimes quite refreshing depending on context. I started reading it like you might have a lot of hate for this girl, but maybe it's just general disgust? Sorry I couldn't come up with anything beyond that.

Quarterquack
06-28-2011, 07:02 PM
So on to you Darth, there's not enough information to help with a recommendation. I wasn't sure if you both were planning not to ever have any involvement with this girl again, or is there some social circumstance that makes that somewhat impossible? Also, would you fuck her? Is your girlfriend OK with you fucking other girls? Not to mention, the back history is all lost on me. For the most part, a conversation where I make someone feel like the worst piece of shit in the world is sometimes quite refreshing depending on context. I started reading it like you might have a lot of hate for this girl, but maybe it's just general disgust? Sorry I couldn't come up with anything beyond that.

This by far is the only thing that I agree with in the entirety of this thread along with reject's opinion.

So to answer your questions to the best of my abilities. I need her no more in my life. The damage I could do can scale to any extent since I have no need for someone trying to destroy my life being anywhere close to actually doing it. My girlfriend shares a house with her, so any twisted plans need to keep her out of the picture, because she can't afford rent elsewhere, but she is more than willing to avoid the now ex-friend as much as the situation deems necessary. I would not fuck her, my girlfriend is fine if I fuck other girls, but I keep saying I have no drastic need to do that currently, and especially if so it would not be this girl.

Back history: The psycho girl and I almost had a fling a long time ago. I backed out at the last minute. She keeps pushing it, and tries to break my girlfriend and I up constantly (but never has she come out to play this far out into the limelight). Part of why I backed away from the fling/fuck-buddy proposal was because a good friend of mine was (and still is) pursuing her, and I didn't want to tangle myself in love triangles with me working on so many university projects at the same time. The other part for my backing away was just a complete and utter disgust for her habits as a person. Any action I make could easily make me lose that friend who still likes her, and put my girlfriend in a weird position as her room-mate. I still don't care. I've been pushed, and this breaks one of my last few straws. I'd be okay if she admired/hated me from afar, but to become proactive in trying to make my life miserable is just a lot more than I bargain for when I let people into my life. I was quite okay with her until this last occurrence. Both my girlfriend and I acknowledged she was problematic before this point, but I never worried about it enough to think about removing her from my life.

Also, since it apparently became topic-related: To me, hitting a girl is a no-no, but don't think it's because I have my panties in a bunch. I'm just anti-violence completely, even against chav guidos (interesting mix). It's not because I'm weak or try to avoid confrontation, I was just always the one who sat in the corner ready to disturb people on a mental level. Physical violence is too primal for me, even though, as you would say, I love indulging in primal instincts like revenge in the form of personal justice, and eating like a pig in a highbrow restaurant.

Quarterquack
06-28-2011, 07:04 PM
But on a more caustic note, none of you sound mature enough to be emotionally involved with other human beings. Perhaps you should all do a bit of growing up before one or more of you brings children into the world and fucks it up a little bit more.

Have you considered giving up being a scientist and becoming a familial psychologist, instead? Your writing flair and level of wit are clearly a waste on the tone-deficient scientific papers of our times.

NotLettingItGo
06-28-2011, 07:11 PM
Hmmm I can understand that, especially the bit about not expecting people who you let into your life, and trust to behave with some sense of respect and consideration for you, to fuck you over completely. Unfortunately I know what it feels like... whatever you do, just make sure she understands why you've done it... make sure she understands it's because she's a cunt.

mjmacky
06-28-2011, 07:18 PM
Sounds like couple of significant entanglements, you've got a mini-web being weaved over there. I've only got one idea. Have her walk in on you and your girlfriend fucking, amplify the amount of PDAs. It would seem that the thing that bothers this girl the most is your relationship, so flaunting that in a ridiculously excessive manner may be the most tortuous thing you could do. Of course this, or anything you do, might drive her to move out, so a different living situation for your girlfriend might be an inevitability if you carry through any course of action.

IdolEyes787
06-28-2011, 07:25 PM
Also, since it apparently became topic-related: To me, hitting a girl is a no-no, but don't think it's because I have my panties in a bunch. I'm just anti-violence completely, even against chav guidos (interesting mix). It's not because I'm weak or try to avoid confrontation, I was just always the one who sat in the corner ready to disturb people on a mental level. Physical violence is too primal for me, even though, as you would say, I love indulging in primal instincts like revenge in the form of personal justice, and eating like a pig in a highbrow restaurant.

Translation:I'm afraid of getting my ass kicked.
Violence comes in many forms with the non-physical type often proving the most scarring.

NotLettingItGo
06-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Translation:I'm afraid of getting my ass kicked.

Isn't everyone whos never had their arse kicked?

chalice
06-28-2011, 10:40 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/279696-I-Abhor-Menstruation?highlight=your+imaginary+girlfriend

NotLettingItGo
06-28-2011, 10:58 PM
@Darth Rings.

I'm going to add a word of caution to this thread, for as much as revenge is something you may want. It's very important to be very careful when seeking it. Don't cross legal boundaries and for god sake don't do anything to her that she can't leave behind... you know like filming her being spit roasted by your mates and posting it up somewhere... that's really waaaayyyyyy too far... seriously.

Personally I'm of the opinion that revenge requires you to give some kind of shit about the piece of trash and so isn't worth bothering with... just cut her out and move on.

chalice
06-28-2011, 11:01 PM
@Darth Rings.

I'm going to add a word of caution to this thread, for as much as revenge is something you may want. It's very important to be very careful when seeking it. Don't cross legal boundaries and for god sake don't do anything to her that she can't leave behind... you know like filming her being spit roasted by your mates and posting it up somewhere... that's really waaaayyyyyy too far... seriously.

Personally I'm of the opinion that revenge requires you to give some kind of shit about the piece of trash and so isn't worth bothering with... just cut her out and move on.

Good advice from an established stalker. Take heed, Darthy. This cunt knows the moves.

Squeamous
06-28-2011, 11:04 PM
Have you considered giving up being a scientist and becoming a familial psychologist, instead? Your writing flair and level of wit are clearly a waste on the tone-deficient scientific papers of our times.

I'm afraid that might cut into my wanking time, so no.

I was just always the one who sat in the corner ready to disturb people on a mental level. Physical violence is too primal for me, even though, as you would say, I love indulging in primal instincts like revenge in the form of personal justice, and eating like a pig in a highbrow restaurant.

I'm always suspicious of people who claim to have mastered the art of the mind ninja. Every single person (of whom there are increasingly many in this time of great personal confidence and great lack of personal awareness), who has made this bold claim to me has actually been pretty emotionally simplistic, crass and banale. In other words, I could easily see right through them, right through to the other side of their bodies from whence their verbal diarrhoea spews. It's all related to that great maxim in life, that those with specific skills don't need to talk about it, whatever those skills may be.
Actually, even if you possess the skills you claim to, they are pretty much impotent against a good smack in the face/disembowelling/beheading with a rusty spoon. There really isn't anything more damaging than that, unless you're a pussy and possess the emotional tolerance levels of a 5 year old girl in a puppy skinning factory. And I'm guessing that's the only sort of person your questionable mind ninjery would have the slightest impact on. You should probably just admit you're too much of a coward to get by on physical violence instead of this laughable pretence at your pen being mightier than the proverbial sword. In effect, your 'skills' were just the bitter thoughts you formulated while you were sat alone yet again in the school canteen at the age of 13 while people pointed at you and called you 'tramp balls'. Your coping mechanism was to convince yourself you were intellectually superior and didn't care anyway, but you did. You still do.

Just a small point btw, if you're so brilliant at this shit why are you asking anyone's advice on how to handle it? Unless you're like an intellectual footsoldier, or a pig eating from the scraps bigger pigs throw you from their table....in which case you're just a sad cunt instead of a dipshit.

NotLettingItGo
06-28-2011, 11:05 PM
Good advice from an established stalker. Take heed, Darthy. This cunt knows the moves.

Have you decided who it is I'm stalking yet?

chalice
06-28-2011, 11:06 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/143287-Help..Advice..What-The-Hell-Should-I-Do-!

chalice
06-28-2011, 11:06 PM

Have you decided who it is I'm stalking yet?

Have you?

NotLettingItGo
06-28-2011, 11:08 PM
Have you?

Yeah but you didn't believe me... I think it's a symptom of your mental illness... but I don't want to make too big an issue of it and give you a complex about your wildly creative imagination as well... that'll really fuck you up... and you're fucked up enough already.

chalice
06-28-2011, 11:12 PM
Have you?

Yeah but you didn't believe me... I think it's a symptom of your mental illness... but I don't want to make too big an issue of it and give you a complex about your wildly creative imagination as well... that'll really fuck you up... and you're fucked up enough already.

You're just another blue ribbon on my internets CV, mate. I chalked you up. I hula-hooped your sorry brain and you're still not sure what exactly I know.

NotLettingItGo
06-28-2011, 11:13 PM
You're just another blue ribbon on my internets CV, mate. I chalked you up. I hula-hooped your sorry brain and you're still not sure what exactly I know.

Oh! I know that you don't know anything at all.

Evelyn
06-28-2011, 11:14 PM
so this thread is also
Chavis
vs
rejectOfAllah

man rejectOfAllah, nice thread bumping, from 77 posts to 342 in a week ... congrats for your super speed.

NotLettingItGo
06-28-2011, 11:18 PM
No this is chavis trying to insinuate that he knows something, when in reality everyone on the board knows he doesn't... because everyone knows that if he did, he'd post it up... see everyone knows he's a complete cunt... he admits it himself. The problem with that is it's a very fixed position to try and play mind games from... because you can't make claims that have you behaving out of line with your position as a cunt.

Isn't that right chavis?

Quarterquack
06-28-2011, 11:54 PM
I'm always suspicious of people who claim to have mastered the art of the mind ninja. Every single person ...

This is where I stopped reading. I would have kept going if for a second I believed that you meet and interact with people beyond your door-step and the mailman, dolly. Get cheated on in the past, or is this you just standing up for all of womanhood in the e-world? By the way: punctuation is a tool that is meant to be used.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/279696-I-Abhor-Menstruation?highlight=your+imaginary+girlfriend

People then really set the bar low for laughable humor. I'm glad you've improved your quality posting over these past few years.
Now, given the intent of your post: You should be called a fucking mentalist, mate. (Not that the word mentalist means anything close to what you think it does, that is).

chalice
06-29-2011, 12:04 AM
No this is chavis trying to insinuate that he knows something, when in reality everyone on the board knows he doesn't... because everyone knows that if he did, he'd post it up... see everyone knows he's a complete cunt... he admits it himself. The problem with that is it's a very fixed position to try and play mind games from... because you can't make claims that have you behaving out of line with your position as a cunt.

Isn't that right chavis?

Dunnos, like, you seem to be over-responding to every singular, surgical incision I make.

Redouble yourself. You're clearly incapable of beating me with word or wit. Every club-footed lurch you make towards sense or credibility sucks you execrably back into the mire.

Perhaps you'd like to beat me with a stick, or something? A dildo, perhaps? Would that make you feel better?

mjmacky
06-29-2011, 12:07 AM
Host: I'm looking for one brave Gators fan to call, just one. Oh so Gators fans talk trash all the time but when they play a game and lose nobody has the guts to call in?
Caller: I'm a Gators fan.
Host: And what do you have to say?
Caller: You said that Gators fans don't have the guts to call in.
Host: Your point?
Caller: My point is that I'm calling you now.

chavis: Good advice from an established stalker
reject:Have you decided who it is I'm stalking yet?
chavis: have you?
reject:you have a mental illness
chavis: you're still not sure exactly what I know
reject:I know you don't know anything at all

I'm repeating my gag every time I see you two or one post the exact same conversation

chalice
06-29-2011, 12:14 AM
Host: I'm looking for one brave Gators fan to call, just one. Oh so Gators fans talk trash all the time but when they play a game and lose nobody has the guts to call in?
Caller: I'm a Gators fan.
Host: And what do you have to say?
Caller: You said that Gators fans don't have the guts to call in.
Host: Your point?
Caller: My point is that I'm calling you now.

I'm repeating my gag every time I see you two or one post the exact same conversation

You do that. Somebody might laugh sometime.

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 12:18 AM
Dunnos, like, you seem to be over-responding to every singular, surgical incision I make.

Redouble yourself. You're clearly incapable of beating me with word or wit. Every club-footed lurch you make towards sense or credibility sucks you execrably back into the mire.

Perhaps you'd like to beat me with a stick, or something? A dildo, perhaps? Would that make you feel better?

It would require more effort than I'm willing to make for you, to beat you with a dildo... however I can see the idea appeals to you, so just post up a video of one of your previous sessions with your dominatrix and we can all have a good laugh at that.

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 12:19 AM

You're wrong about that as well.

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 12:21 AM

If you're going to quote me, at least try to be accurate.

mjmacky

I will make sure I laugh every time.

mjmacky
If you're going to quote me, at least try to be accurate.

I am permitted creative freedom

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 12:23 AM

Do you remember me telling you that chavis will never respect you, and will continue to treat you like a cunt... well see that post... that's why. You open yourself up to it... don't feed him wide open lines like that.

mjmacky
06-29-2011, 12:31 AM

Do you remember me telling you that chavis will never respect you, and will continue to treat you like a cunt... well see that post... that's why. You open yourself up to it... don't feed him wide open lines like that.

chavis needs me to leave the opportunities wide open, else he might miss. Also, in case you haven't heard, I'm kind of perfect. I say "kind of" because humility is part of my perfection. I will take your advice to heart, because you seem to have a position of authority on chavis's affection respect. By the way, how's your bunghole doing?

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 12:32 AM
@ Darth Rings

I've given your desire for revenge some consideration and I know what you should do... cut her dead. Stay in her life, but don't talk to her at all. Just ignore her presence completely. If you walk past her and she says hello, don't even acknowledge that she is there let alone that she said it. Just walk on by. Treat her as if she's invisible... as if she doesn't exist.... if there's one thing women hate with a vengence it's being ignored by people when they can't understand why... so that's the other point of doing this... she must NEVER know why you decided to cut her dead. Seriously... it'll drive her fucking mad ;-)

megabyteme
06-29-2011, 12:35 AM

You're wrong about that as well.

I smiled a bit. I got the reference, and think you are a pointless, scorned, loser.

PITY PARTY @ REJECT'S PLACE. (Regardless of the number of times you post about it, you will still sound like a bitter douche bag.)

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 12:37 AM
I smiled a bit. I got the reference, and think you are a pointless, scorned, loser.

PITY PARTY @ REJECT'S PLACE. (Regardless of the number of times you post about it, you will still sound like a bitter douche bag.)

Shove your pity up your arse you spastic. I certainly don't need or want it.

Number of times I post about what?

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 12:44 AM

Oh! And why would anyone here give any kind of fuck about anything you think? I mean come on, you're not exactly the brightest spark in the fire here are you... in fact you're very nearly not a spark at all. mjmacky spent two days wandering around deluding himself that I was a persona of chavis, before chavis claimed I was. At which point you suddenly stopped believing that I was me, and started thinking I was a chavis persona... you were even dumb enough to admit that you hadn't got it... then when it becomes apparent that I'm not a chavis persona you immediately switch back to your "oh I better slag him off mode again"... Christ it pains me to admit it... but you make mjmacky look like a flaming thunderbolt in terms of intellect... and if you really think chavis cares that you're licking his arse, you're wrong. He couldn't care less... and I just think you're a rather sad dullard.

megabyteme
06-29-2011, 12:45 AM

Shove your pity up your arse you spastic. I certainly don't need or want it.

Number of times I post about what?

Oh, gawd, please don't insist that I dredge through your dribble in order to point out just how many times you've gone on about how some woman [blah, blah, blah, boo hooo].

Can't you go chute-less sky diving, or something?

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 12:49 AM
Oh, gawd, please don't insist that I dredge through your dribble in order to point out just how many times you've gone on about how some woman [blah, blah, blah, boo hooo].

See there you go, proving my point... I haven't made any posts on this thread about that woman... TBH you probably shouldn't be on a message boards... you're just not bright enough to follow a thread.

megabyteme
06-29-2011, 12:58 AM

See there you go, proving my point... I haven't made any posts on this thread about that woman... TBH you probably shouldn't be on a message boards... you're just not bright enough to follow a thread.

My mistake. Apparently, you've been scorned by more than one. :idunno:

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 01:01 AM
My mistake...

I rest my case. Goodnight old chap.

mjmacky
06-29-2011, 01:55 AM
mjmacky look like a flaming thunderbolt in terms of intellect

Tell me, does my intellect scare you or just leave you in awe?

Squeamous
06-29-2011, 02:04 AM
This is where I stopped reading. I would have kept going if for a second I believed that you meet and interact with people beyond your door-step and the mailman, dolly. Get cheated on in the past, or is this you just standing up for all of womanhood in the e-world? By the way: punctuation is a tool that is meant to be used.

I remember where I've seen you before. It was a while ago when you were talking about something you clearly knew nothing about.....yes, I recall. You were saying you had more in common with an ape than another human being of a different race. That must have struck you as stupid even as you were writing it, but I guess you just carried on regardless in the hopes your unerring belief in yourself would somehow bend the laws of anthropology and genetics. I had to resort to calling you 'Darth of intelligence'. You can interchangeably insert 'charm', 'wit' or 'maturity' in there of course, but I limited myself to just one term of endearment for the sake of alacrity.
Anyway, about your problem.....I should think you will wreck your own home sooner or later without any help from the poor mentally deficient female who gives half a shit about where you're putting your dick tonight. Your girlfriend was probably lying in bed when you wrote your last charming missive to me, wondering when her chauvanistic beloved was going to stop being a cunt on the internet and come to bed.

1000possibleclaws
06-29-2011, 02:31 AM
Similar situation has happened to me with a close female friend but in high school when relationships weren't serious. I don't really understand why you want to get revenge for this, since your gf is ok with it and this girl is your friend. She's just jealous of you, that is all.. You're probably better off than her if she's trying these things, isn't that good enough? Stop being her friend if this bothers you so much, but I would leave it at that because messing with peoples lives is pretty low especially if they are down already.

kallieb
06-29-2011, 03:38 AM
Sweet Jesus .........

The triumvirate posting here should have the nicks: dumb, dumber and dumbest. Reading and trying to understand the reasoning in their respective posts/exchanges is is as about as much fun as drilling needles through my eyes. Make it stop... please... ot at least take a break.

Quarterquack
06-29-2011, 04:55 AM

So, yes on the cheating, I take it, then?

And it isn't my bloody fault you've got as much air in your head as a few dozen inflated beachballs. I'm still right about the facts I quoted. Your failure to grasp the difference between coding and non-coding regions and the involvement of repetitive segments with both astounds me. What lab is it that you work at, again?

Similar situation has happened to me with a close female friend but in high school when relationships weren't serious. I don't really understand why you want to get revenge for this, since your gf is ok with it and this girl is your friend. She's just jealous of you, that is all.. You're probably better off than her if she's trying these things, isn't that good enough? Stop being her friend if this bothers you so much, but I would leave it at that because messing with peoples lives is pretty low especially if they are down already.

Yeah, after taking a few hours to myself today, listening to some music, watching some stand-ups I did eventually calm down and come back to my senses. I largely agree with you. I've come to the resolution that I'll reserve myself and ignore the entire ordeal. If she does, however, decide to step into my life again after I try to remove her, then she will hear a piece of my mind. Not sooner, however.

Sweet Jesus .........

The triumvirate posting here should have the nicks: dumb, dumber and dumbest. Reading and trying to understand the reasoning in their respective posts/exchanges is is as about as much fun as drilling needles through my eyes. Make it stop... please... ot at least take a break.

The thread was about wimmin (or at least I think so). What with them getting sand in their vaginas and all I would assume this thread was like a honeypot. :idunno:

Mr. Mulder
06-29-2011, 07:44 AM
i agree with kallie we should all just take our fucking tops off and smear feces on our chests.

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 08:00 AM
...I would leave it at that because messing with peoples lives is pretty low ...

Whilst I agree with that completely, she should have considered that before she messed with his life.

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Sweet Jesus .........

Oh! The reasoning is simple... this belief that women have, that they've a right to fuck around with mens lives and then expect, and demand that those same men should respect them, and treat them decently... it doesn't stand scrutiny in the light of day. If women believe they can fuck around with mens lives, they should expect men to fuck around with their lives.

1000possibleclaws
06-29-2011, 08:38 AM
...I would leave it at that because messing with peoples lives is pretty low ...

Whilst I agree with that completely, she should have considered that before she messed with his life.

Well what does hurting a good friend of his accomplish? Satisfaction? I doubt it. He'll be down a friend he might want in the future and he probably won't feel that great about it either cause she was a close friend. If there's a lesson to be learned it's not to trust this girl with anything meaningful and not to introduce her to any future girlfriends.

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 09:08 AM
Well what does hurting a good friend of his accomplish? Satisfaction? I doubt it. He'll be down a friend he might want in the future and he probably won't feel that great about it either cause she was a close friend. If there's a lesson to be learned it's not to trust this girl with anything meaningful and not to introduce her to any future girlfriends.

Last night I had the 'sad little dullard' saying I'd been 'scorned'. He couldn't be further from the truth. I wasn't scorned at all. I had no claim to the woman in question, other than my belief that we shared a very close friendship. That was what she had led me to believe she felt. It's what I felt. What it really was was just a simple manipulation of someone who was willing to trust her. My absolute trust in this woman was betrayed in everyway possible, and not only that but in ways which she knew beyond any doubt would cause me the greatest offense and hurt that it was possible to cause me...

That is what this kind of thing is about... betrayal of trust... anyone who claims to be your friend, whilst betraying your trust, isn't your friend at all... so even if he did do something to her... he can't lose a friend, because her betrayal of his trust proves beyond any doubt she isn't his friend. She sees him as something she can manipulate... she is manipulating his life to try and make it suit her...

I'm afraid most women are capable of behaving this way towards men... I'm afraid far more women behave this way than most men would ever believe... they have shared belief in their right to behave this way towards men. They also believe that as it is their 'right' to behave this way towards men, that men have no option other than to accept women behaving this way. That no man has a right to treat a woman this way.

I'm afraid that in the cold light of day, that's just dumb... if you believe you can treat someone with utter contempt, and manipulate their thoughts and feelings to suit you... then 1) you're not their friend 2) you're a pretty low life piece of scum 3) you've no right to demand that they should give a fuck about you or anything you think or feel 4) you've no grounds at all if in the future some low life piece of scum treats you in the same way... someone like me for example.

There are side effects of treating people this way as well... if it's done often enough to one victim... he's very likely to become just like me, a complete and utter cunt, who sees women as nothing more than sacks of meat to use...

And on that note I shall bid you all farewell for a bit... I'm away to find myself a sack of meat to use again.

Squeamous
06-29-2011, 10:32 AM
i agree with kallie we should all just take our fucking tops off and smear feces on our chests.

Can't we do something different this time?

Artemis
06-29-2011, 12:47 PM

A Cleveland steamer perhaps ?

Squeamous
06-29-2011, 02:39 PM

A Cleveland steamer perhaps ?

That will be satisfactory.

Mr. Mulder
06-29-2011, 02:47 PM
and smelly.

Mr. Mulder
06-29-2011, 02:47 PM
i hope.

megabyteme
06-29-2011, 04:07 PM
@Darth

While making your "decision", keep in mind the quality of company you are attracting into your discussion.

I seriously doubt you would so much as talk to a true gutter-dweller such as Reject, IRL. Why go there now?

BTW, there has been so much mis-guided, over-the-top stupid talked about in this thread that I've had to skip through it the way I would a yard where the owners rarely, if ever, clean up after their dogs. :ermm:

*EDIT* Do make note of how verbose, and detailed Reject gets when given such a topic. Compare that to his typical, recycled, and plagiarized posts in which he brings nothing new to the discussion.

For someone who says he is "not scorned", he sure has A LOT to say when it comes to revenge, and spite towards women.

If those are not the ramblings of a spited, impotent, little man, I have yet to see a better example...

whatcdfan
06-29-2011, 04:58 PM
Let me fetch a coke, it's gonna get really interesting now.

Squeamous
06-29-2011, 06:37 PM
@Darth

BTW, there has been so much mis-guided, over-the-top stupid talked about in this thread that I've had to skip through it the way I would a yard where the owners rarely, if ever, clean up after their dogs. :ermm:

:lol:

bobbintb
06-29-2011, 07:21 PM
you all could just grow the fuck up. or is this not an option?

Quarterquack
06-29-2011, 08:37 PM
@Darth...

See, I hardly ever agree with you, but I do there. I just got carried away by the fact that I could have a lot of fun, and that I was really ticked off that someone could actually try to turn my life upside down (I'm usually adept enough to avoiding such people), that I didn't want to let go of the issue. Like I said a few posts back, though. I did give it a fair bit more thought and realized the entire ordeal was definitely not worth my time. Thanks for being reasonable, mbm.

:yes:

In my experience people who throw around the "grow the fuck up" line are usually the ones most affected by the paradigm. Age has nothing to do with anything, and if you're moronic enough to believe that everyone who posts something you disagree with or find inane is childish and/or young, then, really, who needs to do the re-evaluation?

Put simply, if you read any thread and think "oh the woes of age", clearly you are young enough for it to be a consistent problem, or old enough to regret giving it away to internet fora. Either way, you're a bloody dolt. Get euthanized.

megabyteme
06-29-2011, 09:20 PM
See, I hardly ever agree with you, but I do there. Thanks for being reasonable, mbm.

We often disagree, but there are some basic, unspoken core ideals between us. This just all seemed out of character for you. You certainly got Reject to expose his "core values", didn't you? He's a REAL piece of class, eh? :)

mjmacky
06-29-2011, 10:24 PM
Also it got me to admit that I hit womena woman, almost daily

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 11:23 PM
Let me fetch a coke, it's gonna get really interesting now.

Oooo what did I miss?

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 11:29 PM
@Darth

While making your "decision", keep in mind the quality of company you are attracting into your discussion.

I seriously doubt you would so much as talk to a true gutter-dweller such as Reject, IRL. Why go there now?

*EDIT* Do make note of how verbose, and detailed Reject gets when given such a topic. Compare that to his typical, recycled, and plagiarized posts in which he brings nothing new to the discussion.

For someone who says he is "not scorned", he sure has A LOT to say when it comes to revenge, and spite towards women.

If those are not the ramblings of a spited, impotent, little man, I have yet to see a better example...

WOW... that has to be a new record!!! What is it four days since I stated categorically that I have been turned into a cunt... and I think the 'sad little dullard' has finally joined the party and understood it... four fucking days since I stated it myself... you fucking dullard.

Guess what... if you don't like the fact that cunts like me exist... good :-) That makes me happy... anything that bugs nasty pieces of shit like you is good. You could always go complain to a woman... they created me, so go whine at them about it... cause I'm really not interetested in hearing your constant whining. You're sounding like a four year old child... Oh! Hang on... mental agility suitable for a four year old child... whines like a four year old child... are you a four year old child, by any chance?

As for the crap you keep spouting about me being impotent... I'm rather pleased that the lovely lady I've just spent a very enjoyable evening with didn't notice.

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 11:32 PM

I did that... it wasn't any fun, so I gave it up.

NotLettingItGo
06-29-2011, 11:34 PM
See, I hardly ever agree with you, but I do there. Thanks for being reasonable, mbm.

We often disagree, but there are some basic, unspoken core ideals between us. This just all seemed out of character for you. You certainly got Reject to expose his "core values", didn't you? He's a REAL piece of class, eh? :)

Oh! Yes... he's exposed such shocking values as the one where I stated that I believe seeking revenge would require you to give a fuck about the person involved, so it's really best not to bother... fucking shocker that eh? .... Oh! We mustn't forget him revealing that I do not support anyone hitting women... fuck me... am I a bad cunt or what?

megabyteme
06-30-2011, 12:49 AM
WOW... that has to be a new record!!! What is it four days since I stated categorically that I have been turned into a cunt... and I think the 'sad little dullard' has finally joined the party and understood it... four fucking days since I stated it myself... you fucking dullard.

Guess what... if you don't like the fact that cunts like me exist... good :-) That makes me happy... anything that bugs nasty pieces of shit like you is good. You could always go complain to a woman... they created me, so go whine at them about it... cause I'm really not interetested in hearing your constant whining. You're sounding like a four year old child... Oh! Hang on... mental agility suitable for a four year old child... whines like a four year old child... are you a four year old child, by any chance?

As for the crap you keep spouting about me being impotent... I'm rather pleased that the lovely lady I've just spent a very enjoyable evening with didn't notice.

:slap:

I take it all back, you seem like someone who truly has life all figured out, and all is going well for him.

:rolleyes: Actually, I see you for what you are- a bitter, scorned, sad, lonely, pathetic shell who would have put a bullet through his brain if he could not vent on an internet forum to a bunch of strangers, or (even more likely) had the guts.

Squeamous
06-30-2011, 10:27 AM

'If a man or woman assaults me enough on a psychological or emotional level, and I flip, gender doesn't mean a thing'.

I had you down as too much of an emotionally destitute husk to flip on a daily basis. In fact, I don't imagine you see that many people on a daily basis, especially your wife.

stevengw
06-30-2011, 01:39 PM
Punch and fuck everyone!!!! THEN SMEAR FECES ON YOUR FACE!!!111111111

somebody needs help! or 6 months in afghanistan

Squeamous
06-30-2011, 03:42 PM
Yes there's a lot of faeces in Afghanistan, right out there in the open as well!

NotLettingItGo
06-30-2011, 06:53 PM
...:rolleyes: Actually, I see you for what you are- a bitter, scorned, sad, lonely, pathetic shell who would have put a bullet through his brain if he could not vent on an internet forum to a bunch of strangers, or (even more likely) had the guts....

I read this reply of yours in the wee small hours of this morning... and I'll be honest it took me back a bit... and I've spent the day thinking about this. It's been a very reflective day of trying to assess my life in light of what is left of me now that the deception which was perpetrated against me has finally been revealed in all of it's gory detail... and I can't help but agree with your assessment, what is left is but a mere shell of the man I have been for my entire life.

I'm left as a man who has come to realise that he is so stupid that he could be deceived at a very fundamental level, so completely deceived that he placed complete trust in someone who was only ever using him to make themselves feel good. The deception carried out against me was deliberate and long term, and adapted over time to include the things that my deceiver knew would be the most offensive and hurtful things she could do to me. Weakness she learnt of because of my stupidity in trusting her so completely... in allowing her so close to me... closer than I'd ever allowed anyone before.

Fundamentally this obviously has destroyed me, I'm now unable to trust anyone at all, and cannot see anyway in which I can ever trust anyone again, quite simply because I can now see that I am too stupid to make judgements about if someone is being honest with me. Which of course leaves me being unable to feel any self respect for myself... because I really am so stupid... how can I feel any kind of self respect when I am this stupid...

So after long consideration I've concluded pretty much the same as you, that what is left of me really isn't worth the air I'm using, and to this end have decided the time has come for me to end the little that is left of my pitiful existence.

I wanted to thank you for your often brutal, but nonetheless insightful honesty with me.
Thank you.
Goodbye.

megabyteme
06-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Or, you could just do what the rest of us do, and find something new, and good, in our lives. :)

mjmacky
07-01-2011, 08:11 AM

'If a man or woman assaults me enough on a psychological or emotional level, and I flip, gender doesn't mean a thing'.

I had you down as too much of an emotionally destitute husk to flip on a daily basis. In fact, I don't imagine you see that many people on a daily basis, especially your wife.

There was an unwritten difference between the scenarios, fun and serious. I'll explain. It's actually been awhile since I've been in a situation that resulted in me seriously beating on someone, and many years since I've been in a situation to exhibit violence towards a woman. My wife, on the other hand, I hit her nearly every day. Sometimes it's martial arts, sometimes it's waking her up so that I don't have to hear the alarm going off, sometimes it's just to freak her out. How did you know I was married anyhow, were you just guessing?

Edit: The bit about not seeing many people on a daily basis is true. Part chance and part design, I try not to overlap my schedule with everyone else's. Sleep apnea has my on a 24 hour (awake) 12 hour (sleep) basis, thus it feels like 36 hour instead of 24 hour days. I usually am in the lab late night through afternoon, avoiding people. I get along with my lab mates well enough, it's just hard to get any work done with them around. Everyone else in the world, well assume I don't like them very much, it's a safe assumption. I like having just a few core people to hang out with.

Squeamous
07-01-2011, 11:51 AM
There was an unwritten difference between the scenarios, fun and serious. I'll explain. It's actually been awhile since I've been in a situation that resulted in me seriously beating on someone, and many years since I've been in a situation to exhibit violence towards a woman. My wife, on the other hand, I hit her nearly every day. Sometimes it's martial arts, sometimes it's waking her up so that I don't have to hear the alarm going off, sometimes it's just to freak her out. How did you know I was married anyhow, were you just guessing?

Edit: The bit about not seeing many people on a daily basis is true. Part chance and part design, I try not to overlap my schedule with everyone else's. Sleep apnea has my on a 24 hour (awake) 12 hour (sleep) basis, thus it feels like 36 hour instead of 24 hour days. I usually am in the lab late night through afternoon, avoiding people. I get along with my lab mates well enough, it's just hard to get any work done with them around. Everyone else in the world, well assume I don't like them very much, it's a safe assumption. I like having just a few core people to hang out with.

I think you said you were married once elsewhere on the board - when you were grumbling about the burglars taking everything of value from your apartment except one of your wife's shit DVDs. My memory for things said by other people is pretty good.

Somehow I didn't imagine you skipping through the tulips during your lunchbreak with a picnic and an assorted group of mobile phone advert people. I imagine you, like me, have unwittingly cultivated a sort of mysterious personality cult at work, making people think you are very good at doing very difficult things; things which occupy you on a deep academic level and leave you no time for passing the time of day at the water cooler and chewing the fat with colleagues. In fact the truth is you're a social leper and spend most of your time after hours picking your nose, staring at a moving centrifuge, and wondering whether you should categorise your antibiotic collection by chemical or brand name. Am I right?

mjmacky
07-01-2011, 05:36 PM
I think you said you were married once elsewhere on the board - when you were grumbling about the burglars taking everything of value from your apartment except one of your wife's shit DVDs. My memory for things said by other people is pretty good.

Oh yeah, my anecdote thread. Dammit, my persona of being a single ladies' man has now been compromised... by me.

Somehow I didn't imagine you skipping through the tulips during your lunchbreak with a picnic and an assorted group of mobile phone advert people. I imagine you, like me, have unwittingly cultivated a sort of mysterious personality cult at work, making people think you are very good at doing very difficult things; things which occupy you on a deep academic level and leave you no time for passing the time of day at the water cooler and chewing the fat with colleagues. In fact the truth is you're a social leper and spend most of your time after hours picking your nose, staring at a moving centrifuge, and wondering whether you should categorise your antibiotic collection by chemical or brand name. Am I right?

Close, but also far off. The only category I can nudge into agreeingly is psychopath. I happen to possess intellectual talent that annoys people, probably because I seem to waste it on being incorrigibly lazy. My work ethic is stellar when tackling a new concept or troubleshooting mine or others' experiments/papers/etc., but drops off to the levels of a dirty bum when it involves tedious tasks that aren't mentally stimulating. As far as social skills, I can easily fit in, but avoid having to do so. Despite my intense and arrogant self-confidence, I'm generally overwhelmingly liked by those around me when in small enough doses. Most don't tend to notice my suffocating displeasure of social interaction because I can't help but act courteously, even though I don't really desire to do so. It's a bit taxing, so avoiding people seems to be the best solution.

It seems like I only addressed the misses, so to rectify, I will admit I spend a lot of time figuring out how to organize data, apparati, chemicals, and I'm probably picking my nose when I do it. I won't type anymore, because I have an itch inside my nostril that requires my right index finger and thumb's attention. Also, I use a smaller centrifuge that doesn't require too much attention.

j2k4
07-01-2011, 07:37 PM

Oh yeah, my anecdote thread. Dammit, my persona of being a single ladies' man has now been compromised... by me.

Close, but also far off. The only category I can nudge into agreeingly is psychopath. I happen to possess intellectual talent that annoys people, probably because I seem to waste it on being incorrigibly lazy. My work ethic is stellar when tackling a new concept or troubleshooting mine or others' experiments/papers/etc., but drops off to the levels of a dirty bum when it involves tedious tasks that aren't mentally stimulating. As far as social skills, I can easily fit in, but avoid having to do so. Despite my intense and arrogant self-confidence, I'm generally overwhelmingly liked by those around me when in small enough doses. Most don't tend to notice my suffocating displeasure of social interaction because I can't help but act courteously, even though I don't really desire to do so. It's a bit taxing, so avoiding people seems to be the best solution.

It seems like I only addressed the misses, so to rectify, I will admit I spend a lot of time figuring out how to organize data, apparati, chemicals, and I'm probably picking my nose when I do it. I won't type anymore, because I have an itch inside my nostril that requires my right index finger and thumb's attention. Also, I use a smaller centrifuge that doesn't require too much attention.

You scientists are a sticky, tackish lot, eh?

Residue everywhere........even after a good vacuuming, no doubt.

What a lovely thread this is; I am glad to be attending.

NotLettingItGo
07-01-2011, 08:26 PM

What a lovely thread this is; I am glad to be attending.

Yes isn't it... I particularly liked the bit where the 'sad little dullard' advised me to go commit suicide... and then to top it all he was dull enough to fall for my "Oh woe is me" post... I don't know how many times I've told him that I couldn't give a fuck about what his opinion of me is, and that I've done nothing wrong, so have no reason to lose my sense of self respect... but he went for it anyway... he's just so slow... it's sad really.

megabyteme
07-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Yes isn't it... I particularly liked the bit where the 'sad little dullard' advised me to go commit suicide... and then to top it all he was dull enough to fall for my "Oh woe is me" post... I don't know how many times I've told him that I couldn't give a fuck about what his opinion of me is, and that I've done nothing wrong, so have no reason to lose my sense of self respect... but he went for it anyway... he's just so slow... it's sad really.

I suggested someone so empty and bitter should...

Or, you could just do what the rest of us do, and find something new, and good, in our lives. :)

Yeah, you really had me concerned for your well-being. :rolleyes:

NotLettingItGo
07-01-2011, 10:50 PM
I suggested someone so empty and bitter should...

See there's the problem... you've gone off and assumed all sorts of things about me.

I'm not bitter. The woman who did her worst to me, didn't harm me. I'm still me. She harmed herself. She devalued everything that ever passed between us to the level of being worth no more than the lies she told me, and in doing so devalued herself. She also managed to devalue all of the efforts, thoughts and feelings I'd put into that friendship. But that doesn't devalue me... only my part in that deception. She threw away a perfectly good friendship in which the only thing that was required of her was honesty.

As I've stated before, I'm still the luckiest man she has ever met, or that she will ever meet. Just as I was when she met me. I bear her no ill will. I've moved on, and left her behind. She made her choices, and that's the end of it. Hence my personal position about not being bothered about seeking revenge, and my continuing (and as strong as ever) belief that violence towards women is wrong... although last resort self defence is OK, as an absolute last resort.

What she has done though has made me unwilling to trust any other woman like that. She's made it plain to me that my insistence on honesty isn't something I can expect any woman to show any respect towards... and so changed me to someone who feels no compunction to show honest and respect towards them.

That removal of my need to try and act with respect towards people is something I now feel free to exercise towards lots of people... both here and elsewhere on the interwebs, and also in real life.

And I'm afraid that's the last time I'm going to make those points, from here in out I intend to live upto the chavis model of behaving like a complete cunt around here.

Gripper
07-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Feckin' ell this is all a bit deep for the lounge innit.

NotLettingItGo
07-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Feckin' ell this is all a bit deep for the lounge innit.

Yes far too fucking deep, especially for the retards who occupy this site.

Normal service is duly resumed.

j2k4
07-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Normal service is duly resumed.

Good for you, then - why bang on about a little light-housekeeping in the parking lot, eh?

She ruined you, but you bear her no ill will?

Damned sturdy of you, actually.

NotLettingItGo
07-02-2011, 12:47 AM
Good for you, then - why bang on about a little light-housekeeping in the parking lot, eh?

A little light-housekeeping in the parking lot? I'm not sure what you mean by that.

I lost : Someone who was lying to me.

She lost: Someone who was honest, thoughtful and considerate towards her. Someone who was willing to put time and effort into spending time with her. Someone who genuinely cared for her.

I got the better deal.

megabyteme
07-02-2011, 03:41 AM

A little light-housekeeping in the parking lot? I'm not sure what you mean by that.

She lost: Someone who was honest, thoughtful and considerate towards her. Someone who was willing to put time and effort into spending time with her. Someone who genuinely cared for her.

I got the better deal.

I really doubt she's posted ranted endlessly about her "loss".

Loser.

NotLettingItGo
07-02-2011, 09:50 AM
I really doubt she's posted ranted endlessly about her "loss".

Loser.

It's rather difficult to post about anything else around here, because since it got mentioned dull twats like you keep going on about it. Like on this very thread where you went off on one about me venting about 'that woman', when in reality I hadn't said fuck all about 'that woman'. You brought the subject onto this thread, not me.

I'm guessing you see it as some kind of angle to attack me, and you assume that sooner or later I'll get pissed off with you going on and on about it and fuck off... sorry to disappoint. I don't care what you think about me, I don't care what you say about me, I don't care what you call me. Because you're so fucking slow and retarded that nothing you think or say can possibly mean anything to anyone.

j2k4
07-02-2011, 02:26 PM

I got the better deal.

So she's the one's ruined, eh?

I'd never have doped that out, thanks.

NotLettingItGo
07-02-2011, 02:42 PM
So she's the one's ruined, eh?

I'd never have doped that out, thanks.

So you're not going to explain what you meant by "a little houskeeping in the parking lot" then?

I have no idea what she is, other than a liar, and I've no reason to care.

I'm surprised by that, you certainly seem dopey enough to have doped it out to me.

j2k4
07-02-2011, 02:57 PM
I'm left as a man who has come to realise that he is so stupid that he could be deceived at a very fundamental level, so completely deceived that he placed complete trust in someone who was only ever using him to make themselves feel good. The deception carried out against me was deliberate and long term, and adapted over time to include the things that my deceiver knew would be the most offensive and hurtful things she could do to me. Weakness she learnt of because of my stupidity in trusting her so completely... in allowing her so close to me... closer than I'd ever allowed anyone before.

Had to go back a bit to find this, such a nutshell-neat capsule of butt-hurt bullshit.

Put that on a t-shirt and you've got an article everyone is familiar with, but chooses, nevertheless, to leave in the closet.

I don't think I even know anyone who hasn't been through the 'wrenching bereavement' of a breakup, but throwing it out on the 'nets for the consideration of others is old hat as well.

In this forum alone, I would guess, over the years, somewhere between 4 and 5 thousand people have - stupidly - donned the 'kick me' crown, then complained about getting bruised.

There is nothing at all atypical of your experience - we have ALL been there, but some cannot resist the urge to offer it up as entertainment on the WWW.

You don't have to commit suicide, ffs, just quit sniveling.

NotLettingItGo
07-02-2011, 03:17 PM

Had to go back a bit to find this, such a nutshell-neat capsule of butt-hurt bullshit.

Put that on a t-shirt and you've got an article everyone is familiar with, but chooses, nevertheless, to leave in the closet.

I don't think I even know anyone who hasn't been through the 'wrenching bereavement' of a breakup, but throwing it out on the 'nets for the consideration of others is old hat as well.

In this forum alone, I would guess, over the years, somewhere between 4 and 5 thousand people have - stupidly - donned the 'kick me' crown, then complained about getting bruised.

There is nothing at all atypical of your experience - we have ALL been there, but some cannot resist the urge to offer it up as entertainment on the WWW.

You don't have to commit suicide, ffs, just quit sniveling.

OMFG!!! Seriously?

That post was a deliberate bait for the 'sad little dullard', he of so little brightness that he complained earlier about me ranting on about a subject he introduced onto this thread... it was never serious.

Go back a bit further, you'll find I've previously stated lots of things which clearly show I'm not about to commit suicide over some dull woman who turned out to be nothing more than a liar.

whatcdfan
07-02-2011, 03:33 PM
@reject:

You have repetitively told your story post after post and it's hilarious to assume that we haven't got it yet. Also everyone got you playing on your rules as it's you and your love story that is a matter of discussion here. Don't you realize you are the one in question with every other post that is directed towards you?

It might be time to move on.

NotLettingItGo
07-02-2011, 03:46 PM
@reject:

You have repetitively told your story post after post and it's hilarious to assume that we haven't got it yet. Also everyone got you playing on your rules as it's you and your love story that is a matter of discussion here. Don't you realize you are the one in question with every other post that is directed towards you?

It might be time to move on.

No I'm staying around... I'm sure that sooner or later the retards here who need to keep raising the subject and too whom I have to keep repeating myself, will get it. Then we'll move on naturally to some other subject about which undoubtedly I'll manage to upset them, and then have to repeatedly explain what ever it was I really said over and over again... and in the meantime, chavis might pop back to provide me with some small amount of entertainment.

megabyteme
07-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Reject, your post count seems to be slowing. If you are to be chavis' replacement, you are going to need to pick up the pace. Here's a few suggestions:

Tell us one more time how she lied to you, and you don't care. And how yer better off, of course... :yup:

While yer at it, tell us how fulfilling, and happy your life is. Her loss, right?

How's the stalking coming? Does it seem to be working?

Since you are so, obviously lonely, have you thought about getting a dog. Or rabbits. Then you could go on endlessly about tending the rabbits... and how some people like her, have nobody.

NotLettingItGo
07-02-2011, 03:51 PM
...Tell us one more time how she lied to you, and you don't care. And how yer better off, of course... :yup:
While yer at it, tell us how fulfilling, and happy your life is. Her loss, right?

How's the stalking coming? Does it seem to be working? It's OK I'll wait for you to raise the subject again, and then accuse me of ranting on and on about it... I like it when you show us all how stupid you are.

You're going to have to explain what the objectives are when you stalk someone, having never done it I don't know what they are, so I don't know if I'm doing it right. I have my suspicions that breaking all contact with her might be where I've gone wrong... what do you think?

Since you are so, obviously lonely, have you thought about getting a dog. Or rabbits. Then you could go on endlessly about tending the rabbits... and how some people like her, have nobody.I have three kids, a wife, two ginuea pigs, a shit load of work which occupies me for hours of every week, and I'm currently porting a linux distro to a new platform... loneliness is something I long for... I wonder how many times I'll have to repeat that before it sinks in?

NotLettingItGo
07-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Oh! And I'm not a replacement chavis... I would never sink so low.

megabyteme
07-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Oh! And I'm not a replacement chavis... I would never sink so low.

You'll never present more than one dimension. Sinking is irrelevant to you.

Feel free. Lead the discussion. Do you think anyone really cares enough about you to have a discussion with you?

So far, the only way you have been able to get anyone to engage with you is to mock your pain. Once we get tired of that, it won't matter what you say.

Loser.

NotLettingItGo
07-02-2011, 04:14 PM
So far, the only way you have been able to get anyone to engage with you is to mock your pain...

Well admittedly you're a real pain, but I wouldn't ever claim exclusive rights to you... you're not my pain. You're an equal pain for everyone.

I shan't be leading anything btw, I'm far too busy elsewhere to piss away too much time here pissing away my time explaining the same thing over and over again to a retard like you.

megabyteme
07-02-2011, 05:17 PM
[I shan't be leading anything btw, I'm far too busy elsewhere to piss away too much time here pissing away my time explaining the same thing over and over again to a retard like you.

Being ignored by your wife, kids, and guinea pigs. And woman you had hoped to get with. Those aren't time consuming. :noes:

Oh, and porting Linux.

I can see how that one thing would consume FAR too much of your time for you to lead a decent discussion.

Let's add bore to your list of less-than-charming traits. Are you sure this woman ever liked you? I can see why she would lie to you about things. Women often do that sort of thing when being smothered by creeps. She was probably trying to not hurt your feelings by telling you to, "Go away!"

You poor, sad, lonely (well, you've got Linux, right), fool. You actually thought this woman was your friend- when she was actually just pitying you.

Loser.

NotLettingItGo
07-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Being ignored by your wife, kids, and guinea pigs. And woman you had hoped to get with. Those aren't time consuming. :noes:

Oh, and porting Linux.

I can see how that one thing would consume FAR too much of your time for you to lead a decent discussion.

Let's add bore to your list of less-than-charming traits. Are you sure this woman ever liked you? I can see why she would lie to you about things. Women often do that sort of thing when being smothered by creeps. She was probably trying to not hurt your feelings by telling you to, "Go away!"

You poor, sad, lonely (well, you've got Linux, right), fool. You actually thought this woman was your friend- when she was actually just pitying you.

Loser.

She obviously never liked me, she was lying to me... am I going to have to keep repeating this? How many times is it going to have to be said before you get it?

No I don't think she ever pitied me... I don't think she ever pitied anyone... it's not in her nature. She just used me... but then we've covered that over and over now... again how many more times would you like it said before you realise it makes no difference.

Seriously are you really this dull that the best you can do is keep repeating the same old crap and call me a loser over and over again... how many times are you going to keep saying it before you realise it means fuck all to me?

megabyteme
07-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Loser.

NotLettingItGo
07-02-2011, 08:20 PM
sad little dullard

Squeamous
07-02-2011, 08:21 PM

I was waiting for friends outside King's Cross rail station last night reading this and that last bit made me lol, which given how I was dressed frightened kerb crawlers just enough to give me a wide berth, so thanks for that.

Anyway, it's a real shame you were so indiscreet about your marital status, because women really really like anally retentive workaholic sociopaths who never shut up. If only you hadn't admitted you were married you'd have had on your hands a very moist lounge indeed. It's definitely sociopathy, not psychopathy, btw:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Being courteous and charming in social situations is tiring, but you can walk away at the end of the day with a sneer: all you had to do was talk about them and their lives for a couple of hours and now they think you're great. And they probably never asked one question about you, because people are ultimately self serving arseholes, they like you because you made them feel good about themselves. People are so dumb and easy to control, right? That's ultimately what your form of charm is: a control mechanism. Or something else :huh:

megabyteme
07-02-2011, 08:33 PM
sad little dullard

Door mat.

BTW, why did you think it a good idea to get emotionally involved with another woman when you are married with kids and guinea pigs? :idunno:

NotLettingItGo
07-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Door mat.

BTW, why did you think it a good idea to get emotionally involved with another woman when you are married with kids and guinea pigs? :idunno:

Us normal people do that... we get emotionally involved with people... we call them friends. In fact right at this point in time, I'm emotionally involved with several women... although I'll admit none of them are as close to me as this particular woman was, and so my emotional involvement with any of them isn't as close either.... and it never will be. I'd have to be completely stupid to assume they're anymore trustworthy than she was. As far as I'm concerned now, all women are potential liars who are just out to make themselves feel good, and who are willing to fuck around with any mans life to do so...

I've covered all of this multiple times already... it's become exceptionally boring... and whilst I accept that you are an exceptionally dull individual who needs to have the same information given to you at least 20+ times before it sinks in, I've had enough of explaining it.

Goodnight dullard.

mjmacky
07-03-2011, 04:47 PM
I was waiting for friends outside King's Cross rail station last night reading this and that last bit made me lol, which given how I was dressed frightened kerb crawlers just enough to give me a wide berth, so thanks for that.

Anyway, it's a real shame you were so indiscreet about your marital status, because women really really like anally retentive workaholic sociopaths who never shut up. If only you hadn't admitted you were married you'd have had on your hands a very moist lounge indeed. It's definitely sociopathy, not psychopathy, btw:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Being courteous and charming in social situations is tiring, but you can walk away at the end of the day with a sneer: all you had to do was talk about them and their lives for a couple of hours and now they think you're great. And they probably never asked one question about you, because people are ultimately self serving arseholes, they like you because you made them feel good about themselves. People are so dumb and easy to control, right? That's ultimately what your form of charm is: a control mechanism. Or something else :huh:

When I look at that, I feel like I could say yes to both, not being completely either of them. I had to read up and identify the differences between psychopaths and sociopaths, and so I have a lingering interpretation that dictates how I evaluate mine or someone else's alignment. That major thing I remember is that there isn't an agreed upon standard that separates the two. I always associate them with these archetypes: psychopaths can fit in, and will do it when it suits them; sociopaths cannot or will not fit in. It's oversimplified, but it's the simple ideas that we use to maintain some recollection of defined terms outside of our fields of specialty.

Sure, charm is useful as a control mechanism... but I'd say my use of it has been more or less for sport. I have a tendency to test waters and push buttons, trying to figure out the POV people hide. Naturally, most can become pretty irritated, or at least annoyed. I guess at some point, I learned how to have my cake and eat it to, since uneaten cake is worthless. The more I work on people's nerves, the easier it is to bring find myself back into good graces. The experience is similar to honing your skill at a video game, just a very complex one. I'm a bit tired and I think this last paragraph might not be making too much sense.

At least I saved my previous post with something that gave a good laugh, but with that starting point I'll have to go 1 for 2. I mostly wanted to talk about personality disorders and find out if I've erred in the interpretations I had.

Squeamous
07-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Nicely done :PI always thought psychopathy differed from sociopathy by being maliciously controlling and lacking in empathy for pleasure and sport rather than personal gain. Psychopaths take pleasure in causing distress, sociopaths just don't care if they do as long as their personal goal is reached.I don't really understand the rest of what you said. Were you drunk/on crack when you wrote it?

megabyteme
07-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Door mat.

Us normal people do that... we get emotionally involved with people... we call them friends.

Nobody gets as bent out of shape/psychotic/misogynist over being lied to by a friend. You wanted more. Not a single person here buys your story.

Now, remember when I narrowed down the list of things you have in your life to, "Linux"? Well, Linux doesn't love you, either. Linux is just using you to get ported. Once Linux gets what she wants, consider yourself kicked to the curb. Again.

NotLettingItGo
07-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Nobody gets as bent out of shape/psychotic/misogynist over being lied to by a friend. You wanted more. Not a single person here buys your story.And I'm meant to care what anyone here thinks, am I?

Whilst you may not give a toss when someone you have placed complete trust in, respected, and been thoughtful and considerate too, fucks you over completely by doing the things that they know will be most offensive to you. I do, and I'm entitled too. What I wanted was for her to be honest, it was the only thing I ever required from/of her, and she knew that. Not only was she dishonest, she did it in a particularly offensive fashion.

Now, remember when I narrowed down the list of things you have in your life to, "Linux"? Well, Linux doesn't love you, either. Linux is just using you to get ported. Once Linux gets what she wants, consider yourself kicked to the curb. Again.
Linux is just lines of code... it can't feel anything. It certainly can't be a friend.

megabyteme
07-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Linux is just lines of code... it can't feel anything. It certainly can't be a friend.

:console:

Artemis
07-05-2011, 01:05 AM
Actually I've been wondering for awhile, the Linux port, you are compiling the kernel for what processor/hardware exactly ? Is it a specifice distro you are porting to non-native hardware since there is a distro out there in the repositories for everything later than the jacquard loom ?

NotLettingItGo
07-05-2011, 01:24 AM
One of the projects is to port a specific distro to a hardware platform it doesn't currently support (PPC), another is to port to a new specific (already supported, at least in generic terms) hardware platform (ARM), yet another is to port the entire distro to uClibc. All three being interrelated to some degree and on some levels.

Yes there's Debian, and Debian, and Debian... not forgetting the Debian derived distros... nothing wrong with Debian... but IMO there are better distros, it would be nice to have them running natively.

OlegL
07-05-2011, 01:59 AM
OP, as far as I understood from your post, some girl tried to break up your relationship with your girlfriend. Of course, what she tried to do was wrong, so you should try talking to her about it and you should try explaining to her that what she did was wrong. I assume she's not even 20 or in her early 20s, so it's possible she's still immature as a person and when she does something bad, she doesn't fully realize it. That's why you shouldn't feel that you need revenge. Of course, I don't really know well any of you, so it's possible I am giving you a wrong advice.

Artemis
07-05-2011, 02:43 AM
OP, as far as I understood from your post, some girl tried to break up your relationship with your girlfriend. Of course, what she tried to do was wrong, so you should try talking to her about it and you should try explaining to her that what she did was wrong. I assume she's not even 20 or in her early 20s, so it's possible she's still immature as a person and when she does something bad, she doesn't fully realize it. That's why you shouldn't feel that you need revenge. Of course, I don't really know well any of you, so it's possible I am giving you a wrong advice.

Well that's new, the lonely lovelorn loser giving relationship advice, Darthy you should defo listen to this guy :yup::yup::yup:

OlegL
07-05-2011, 04:54 AM
It wasn't a relationship advice. Also, I was never truly in love, so I don't know why you used the word "lovelorn". But one thing you are certainly right about - I am definitely a loser.

Artemis
07-05-2011, 06:07 AM
It wasn't a relationship advice. Also, I was never truly in love, so I don't know why you used the word "lovelorn". But one thing you are certainly right about - I am definitely a loser.

Here's some music for you to feel more comfortable in your skin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut5A_r5iiOg

Squeamous
07-05-2011, 10:40 AM

:hug:

mjmacky
07-05-2011, 08:53 PM
The answer to the original post was so obvious Rings, I don't know why it couldn't be seen so far. Set your gf's roommate up with Oleg for the sex!!!

---Fixing FST's sexual problems since August 2011

Quarterquack
07-06-2011, 03:45 AM
Oleg: She's 24. And again, age is irrelevant. I can talk about a 17 year old supporting a family of 7 that I am well acquainted with. How many 30/40 year olds can do that on their own? Again, if age seems to come up in your thoughts when judging someone's behavior, then you're the one with the age-related problem.

My brother who is younger than me by 9 years tonight proved that when he came to the same conclusion I did about this entire fiasco.

Artemis: I wish I could, but last time I followed Oleg's advice I was detained overnight at my local police station. Who'da thunk it. Also got banned from an IMAX theatre because they told me to stay away from the intercoms and teletext relays. (I'm hoping the reference is not lost on people).

mjmacky: A new problem has arisen. The roommate asked me for private time with her a couple of nights ago. It was hilarious saying "No." to her panicky voice every time she asked a question. I'm too afraid to recommend OlegL thinking she might give him sex just to spite at me, in which case Oleg's unrequited love issues are still left unresolved. Sex should be like being on disability funds without having the requisite disability. All of the gain and none of the pity.

Disme
07-06-2011, 06:08 AM
Oleg: She's 24. And again, age is irrelevant. I can talk about a 17 year old supporting a family of 7 that I am well acquainted with.

Fiona? Hahaha ... scatter!

OlegL
07-06-2011, 06:20 AM
Oleg: She's 24. And again, age is irrelevant. I can talk about a 17 year old supporting a family of 7 that I am well acquainted with. How many 30/40 year olds can do that on their own? Again, if age seems to come up in your thoughts when judging someone's behavior, then you're the one with the age-related problem.

Well, in high school, people often didn't treat me nicely, but the same people who used to hurt my feelings in the past treat me well nowadays, so maybe this change in their behavior happened because they got older.

I'm too afraid to recommend OlegL thinking she might give him sex just to spite at me, in which case Oleg's unrequited love issues are still left unresolved.

You are right if you think I would feel hurt in such a situation.

Sex should be like being on disability funds without having the requisite disability.

If you are implying that I am just ripping the system off and don't have an actual disability, I don't know what to tell you. I have anxiety and social problems; I have actual diagnoses, but I can't really say whether I am truly disabled or not. I just don't know yet.

Disme
07-06-2011, 08:19 AM
@ Darth ... I went trough the whole thread and somehow ignored all them posts that were off topic and I have some questions.

1. You say she is your friend? But is she also your girfriends friend? As I understood they are roommates or sharing a house/rooms/an appartment somehow.

2. You told us you sent your friend a text, but what exactly did you wrote to her? As I understood it would have been something that could wreck your relationship, if it weren't for the fact your girlfriend knew what you did and agreed with it. But from what I understand your text was some kind of a provocation to see how she would react, right?

If the answer to those 2 questions are 'Yes', than the only thing you can say is that she is a loyal friend of your girlfriend and maybe wanted to spare here the pain of being 'betrayed' by here boyfriend (you, the sender of the text).

Quarterquack
07-06-2011, 03:09 PM
@ Darth ... I went trough the whole thread and somehow ignored all them posts that were off topic and I have some questions.

1. You say she is your friend? But is she also your girfriends friend? As I understood they are roommates or sharing a house/rooms/an appartment somehow.

2. You told us you sent your friend a text, but what exactly did you wrote to her? As I understood it would have been something that could wreck your relationship, if it weren't for the fact your girlfriend knew what you did and agreed with it. But from what I understand your text was some kind of a provocation to see how she would react, right?

If the answer to those 2 questions are 'Yes', than the only thing you can say is that she is a loyal friend of your girlfriend and maybe wanted to spare here the pain of being 'betrayed' by here boyfriend (you, the sender of the text).

There is one girlfriend and two friends. One of the friends is the roommate of my girlfriend. The second friend was the recipient of the text message. The roommate friend stole/nicked his phone behind his back, and went through my entire conversation history with him over texts, and found one damning message. She then proceeded to back-up all the text messages, and showed them to my girlfriend.

Even if she were looking out for my girlfriend/her good roomy, then there was no reason to go about it the way she did. In fact, the way she acted out almost makes me feel like she was looking for something that I'd hide from both her/my girlfriend, that could be used against me.

I thought to myself about the possibility you spoke about, then there is no reason she did not confront me with the dilemma first. A little "Hi, saw this and thought I'd get an explanation from you so I know the entire context before I talk to your girlfriend about it - a little chance to defend yourself, if you will, because this seems bad." The fact that she took the text without my or the text recipient's permission to read our entire conversational history, then ran off with it to my girlfriend just screams malcontent.

Anyway, if you were making this post in order to ensure I wouldn't do anything stupid, then rest assured, my nerves are firmly back where they should be and I'm ignoring it all. Whether her intentions were good or not, I'm done with the situation and won't even initiate contact with her again.

EDIT: Thank you, though. :yes:

NotLettingItGo
07-06-2011, 09:44 PM
...I'm done with the situation and won't even initiate contact with her again.

That's what I suggested, isn't it? :yup:

Quarterquack
07-07-2011, 02:40 AM
Correct, and it's fun doing it. :yes:

OlegL
07-13-2011, 09:44 PM
And by the way, OP, I mentioned that maturity often comes with age, and this may be true especially in your case, because I highly doubt that you would have made this post if you were in your late 20s or early 30s: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/429605-Now-idling-in-sdbits.support-channel-trying-to-get-my-account-re-enabled?p=3554824&viewfull=1#post3554824 . I am sorry that I keep mentioning it, but that post was really weird. Then you made another silly post: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430461-Why-are-things-in-the-bittorrent-world-more-complicated-than-they-should-be?p=3559631&viewfull=1#post3559631 . I am still pretty much puzzled by the fact that you actually made those types of posts. I really hope you understand now what I meant when I said that you were sometimes behaving like an adolescent. Please don't be offended by what I just told you.

mjmacky
07-14-2011, 06:57 AM
So is there a point that you might give up on trolling? What exactly is the history that has you so fixated on him Oleg? Sometimes I wished I jumped on and participated sooner, this board has been around for awhile circumventing all the internet buttfucking I've had to experience.

OlegL
07-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Never mind.

mjmacky
07-14-2011, 07:44 PM
you spasmic

OlegL
07-16-2011, 07:02 PM
Anyway, OP, you have to really forgive me for being persistent, but I just love it when I understand people, so I really would love to understand you. Forgive me for being off-topic, but how often do you call someone that you barely know a sociopath (in real life or on the internet)? It seems to me that you weren't just trolling when you wrote that bizarre post; it seems that you were actually serious. (Well, I also did weird things, as you know. I asked women that I just met for sex. So, that was, of course, a really weird thing to do, but I just couldn't help myself. You probably never did something as weird as that). But I want to understand you. I would like to get to know you more. So, what makes you think I have no conscience? What makes you think I am either a sociopath or psychopath?

OlegL
07-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Also, OP, is English your native language? I showed this post ( http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/429605-Now-idling-in-sdbits.support-channel-trying-to-get-my-account-re-enabled?p=3554824&viewfull=1#post3554824 ) to someone whose native language is English and after he read it, he said it wasn't your native tongue. Well, I don't know if he's right 'cause English is not my native language either, but what's your native language?

megabyteme
07-22-2011, 08:50 PM
Canadian. :mellow:

whatcdfan
07-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Now, ringhunter has real issue to deal with.:P

Something Else
07-23-2011, 07:39 PM

Have you tried punching your self in the face. It's not as easy as it sounds. :smilie4:

OlegL
07-23-2011, 10:22 PM

I know that in Canada, they speak English and French... But that fellow that I spoke to did say about the OP, "English is not his native language." So, please, OP, tell me if that fellow was right or wrong.

Edit: and megabyteme, you were born in the States and English is probably your first language. So, do you think ringhunter speaks English the way native speakers do?

megabyteme
07-24-2011, 02:04 AM
I think you speak perfect mong. Congrats!

OlegL
07-24-2011, 05:19 AM
Oh man, it's hard to have a conversation with you.

megabyteme
07-24-2011, 07:51 AM
Oh man, it's hard to have a conversation with you.

When have you tried? :unsure:

Something Else
07-24-2011, 10:37 AM

I know that in Canada, they speak English and French... But that fellow that I spoke to did say about the OP, "English is not his native language." So, please, OP, tell me if that fellow was right or wrong.

Edit: and megabyteme, you were born in the States and English is probably your first language. So, do you think ringhunter speaks English the way native speakers do?

The language spoken in Canadia and America may have similarities to English, but it's shite. Fact. Who the flip-flap is ringehumper?

a7x
07-24-2011, 11:42 AM
English is not my native language.True fact too.

OlegL
07-24-2011, 03:47 PM
OP, is English your first language? Answer the question please! After you answer it, you will still need to tell me why you said some dumb things.

megabyteme
07-24-2011, 04:01 PM
Also, you seem to be fluent in Douche, Oleg. Tell me, are you a native of Doucheville? Is that a neighborhood in New York?

*EDIT* BTW, no one has to answer you. In fact, doing so would indicate that the responder has some belief that you are real. Most are not ready to commit to having you as an imaginary friend, Oleg.

I only respond to make the voices in my head stop facepalming. True story.

whatcdfan
07-24-2011, 04:04 PM
OP, is English your first language? Answer the question please! After you answer it, you will still need to tell me why you said some dumb things.

A dumb Satan that lives inside Oleg has awaken once more.

a7x
07-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Its not only size 6,its BOLD too.

mjmacky
07-24-2011, 11:07 PM
I heard Oleg's inner power is over 9000

Quarterquack
07-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Have you tried punching your self in the face. It's not as easy as it sounds. :smilie4:

I leave that to the autistic kids.

Also, Oleg: Fortunately for you, I opened one of your posts, and read a tonality indicating that you are frustrated at my ignoring you. Let me remind you, perchance that it has slipped your mind, that you are still on my ignore list.

OlegL
07-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Yes, I am frustrated. You shouldn't ignore me.

Artemis
07-26-2011, 07:19 AM
Darth a card of sympathy:

http://i.imgur.com/71o5q.png

OlegL
07-26-2011, 07:48 AM
Well, I have a great difficulty understanding people and have a great difficulty understanding Darth Rings; that's why I keep asking him the same questions. But it looks like he won't answer them, so I need to stop asking them...

Dadude
07-26-2011, 10:16 AM
My humble advice, and probably not what you want to hear is let it go.

Spiritually this girl will have to answer for her sins and the situation, you have no need to damage your karma and energy field by following and exacting revenge for what she did.

I am a newb here, so you can use or abuse me for my advice - but its given honestly and with the best of intent.

dadude

a7x
07-26-2011, 11:44 AM
Good decision,Oleg.

Quarterquack
07-26-2011, 04:54 PM
My humble advice, and probably not what you want to hear is let it go.

Spiritually this girl will have to answer for her sins and the situation, you have no need to damage your karma and energy field by following and exacting revenge for what she did.

I am a newb here, so you can use or abuse me for my advice - but its given honestly and with the best of intent.

dadude

While I don't agree with the concept of spirituality, I will agree with your opinion of letting nature take its course.
Also, just a little thing to note, throwing your opinion out there, when you feel it is warranted, is not wrong. Caring about how the other end receives it is. Speak your mind without worrying about being reprimanded by some idiot who thinks he/she needs to stomp over anyone who is not themselves.

Welcome to the forum. :)

OlegL
07-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Speak your mind without worrying about being reprimanded by some idiot who thinks he/she needs to stomp over anyone who is not themselves.

I didn't stomp on anyone; I just find it fascinating that you called me a psychopath/sociopath and that you were actually serious when you called me that. You are an interesting fellow.

OlegL
07-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Post deleted. (Accidentally posted the same thing twice).

OlegL
07-30-2011, 06:42 PM
Or maybe you were not serious? What a puzzle you are...