PDA

View Full Version : if you need premium account on rapidsharing and hotfile look here

c.han
06-29-2011, 09:44 PM
i removed my thread,
Cabalo please delete my thread.thanks

Cabalo
06-29-2011, 10:02 PM
Don't post referral links ever again. It's against the board's rules, which I suggest you should consult.

c.han
06-29-2011, 10:04 PM
Cabalo,i am so sorry,if you want you can delete my thread.thanks

mjmacky
06-29-2011, 10:09 PM
To clarify, you would be paying premiumzilla for block download accounts instead of paying for the host sites directly. Sort of like a reseller (or exactly like?).

Cabalo seems to have already removed the referral ID from your link.

Edit: I've never read the board rules myself, but I probably would have assumed referral links are discouraged in general. Well except for those in the invite trade section.

c.han
06-29-2011, 10:15 PM
To clarify, you would be paying premiumzilla for block download accounts instead of paying for the host sites directly. Sort of like a reseller (or exactly like?).

Cabalo seems to have already removed the referral ID from your link.

Edit: I've never read the board rules myself, but I probably would have assumed referral links are discouraged in general. Well except for those in the invite trade section.
"For each reffered friend you will receive 30 GB of traffic. Your friend will receive 20GB additional starting traffic!"you dont need payment on it.

mjmacky
06-29-2011, 10:36 PM
you dont need payment on it.

Are you new to the world? That's called a pyramid scheme, not a lot of experienced people like to participate in those. On the other hand, I was able to register an account there with a mailinator address, wtf?

Just tried it and their service isn't even working, tried with a filesonic link, what a bunch of bullshit.