PDA

View Full Version : PiSexy Help

alaskajoe
06-29-2011, 11:42 PM
Hi all,

I am a user of PiSexy.org, and I am having some problems. I have been away from the site for a long while now, but have been donating financially even when not regularly using. I went to go log in today, and can't seem to access. I am not sure who I can contact about this. I have my username and pincode.

I tried the IRC channel, and noone in there would respond to me. I'd like to resolve this...any help or suggestions? Thanks in advance!

anon
06-30-2011, 12:15 AM
I have been away from the site for a long while now ... I went to go log in today, and can't seem to access.

What does it say when you try to log in? If it's "username or password incorrect", you're doomed. Otherwise, I don't know if there's PiSexy staff here. I'd just try IRC again.

alaskajoe
06-30-2011, 12:28 AM
I tried to go back and log in again and see what it said exactly, and now I am getting a 404 page.

When you say "doomed", does that mena all my financial donations monthly are for nothing?

anon
06-30-2011, 12:31 AM
When you say "doomed", does that mena all my financial donations monthly are for nothing?

I meant seeing that message means your account has been deleted. I guess it'd also have such implications.

I'm not familiar with the site, however, so don't give up just yet!

alaskajoe
06-30-2011, 12:33 AM
ok. yeah i was able to get the login page back up, and it says "Username or password or pincode incorrect". Problem is, I don't remember my password, so it could actually be incorrect. ugh.

mjmacky
06-30-2011, 12:37 AM
Hi all,

I am a user of PiSexy.org, and I am having some problems. I have been away from the site for a long while now, but have been donating financially even when not regularly using. I went to go log in today, and can't seem to access. I am not sure who I can contact about this. I have my username and pincode.

I tried the IRC channel, and noone in there would respond to me. I'd like to resolve this...any help or suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Why would you donate regularly when you don't use the site regularly, and have little investment into it?

alaskajoe
06-30-2011, 12:43 AM
I don't think my last post made it through...

I actually was donating by accident. It was a recurring pull from my PayPal account that i guess I just wasn't noticing until today. For all I know, it could be going to the account of the admin that passed away a few years back. I only just actually realized what that recurring donation was today when I was doing some account cleaning.

anon
06-30-2011, 01:13 AM
ok. yeah i was able to get the login page back up, and it says "Username or password or pincode incorrect". Problem is, I don't remember my password, so it could actually be incorrect. ugh.

Try this:
http://pisexy.org/recover.php

alaskajoe
06-30-2011, 02:02 AM
tried that, it says the email address and username don't match up. :(

Is anyone a member of PiSexy that can relay a message to the admins for me? I would be most grateful.

mjmacky
06-30-2011, 03:10 AM
I don't think my last post made it through...

I actually was donating by accident. It was a recurring pull from my PayPal account that i guess I just wasn't noticing until today. For all I know, it could be going to the account of the admin that passed away a few years back. I only just actually realized what that recurring donation was today when I was doing some account cleaning.

Well that's common, good luck

alaskajoe
06-30-2011, 04:14 AM
hopefully i will get a response from someone on the IRC...there are people in there, but none have been active since I have been in there. Been almost 6-8 hours now.

:(

swizZ8
06-30-2011, 05:01 AM
Looks like everything is against you. Dont quit and stay persistent. Good luck.

Cut-Copy-Paste
06-30-2011, 06:04 AM
So you are saying they are still pulling out money frm ur account each month even when they have supposebly disabled you. Nice i would say :-/

alaskajoe
06-30-2011, 07:08 AM
Well, I mean, it has been autopulling for a long time, like since 2007, I guess I just wasn't really paying attention. Just hoping I can get someone from PiSexy to contact. Is there anyone here that is a PiSexy member that could relay my problem to a site mod on my behalf? I would sure be grateful!

nikone
08-03-2011, 06:30 PM
When that person relay a message for you, tell him to get in touch with me, I can't seem to recover my password either, I have been a member since 2006! IRC chan to no avail!

anon
08-03-2011, 06:57 PM
I think I'm noticing a pattern here...

Pwner101
08-04-2011, 08:23 PM
I had an account back in the day with over 4TB of upload.

Someone hijacked the account due to their former request page not being secure...
I went to their irc and talked to their staff about it...
Upon talking to staff, proving to them my email was correct and sending them a list of ips I had used on the account in the past 2 years. They pretty much told me to F* off that they didn't care that they would not give the account back to me. My former account to this day is still being used by the user who hijacked it and he has done slim to no seeding on it. He uses it for leeching anything he wants.

While the site had a nice selection of content... their staff didn't have a clue about anything, nor how to fix anything.
Long story.... if your account is not working chances are its gonna stay that way.
You are better off just signing up for a new one since you wont get far talking to their incompetent staff.

P.S. The donations being taken from your account auto doesn't seem far fetched at all... they have been known to do this time and time again... also I should mention the admin that "died" never really died it was also a scheme to get money back in the day that seemed to pan out. That site has scheme after scheme to make money... the ongoing paypal auto transfers was and has been their biggest scheme over all the years though.

Frankthetank1
08-06-2011, 09:34 PM
I have never had any issues with them but did find this

http://www.scenenotices.com/pisexy-the-final-word-the-final-takedown-finally-the-truth-pimpie/

also I should mention the admin that "died" never really died it was also a scheme to get money back in the day that seemed to pan out. That site has scheme after scheme to make money... the ongoing paypal auto transfers was and has been their biggest scheme over all the years though.

Darkbob
08-07-2011, 11:36 PM

http://www.scenenotices.com/pisexy-the-final-word-the-final-takedown-finally-the-truth-pimpie/

also I should mention the admin that "died" never really died it was also a scheme to get money back in the day that seemed to pan out. That site has scheme after scheme to make money... the ongoing paypal auto transfers was and has been their biggest scheme over all the years though.

I've been on the site for 6 years and I can tell you with certainty that this part is a lie:

On August 26th if I recall correctly, Pimpie faked his death and had the users of his site pay for his "fake funeral"

Nobody was asked to pay for Pimpie's funeral and I've read every post on the site.

So at least part of that thing is a lie... maybe the whole thing is a lie? I have no idea one way or the other on the rest of it but until somebody has some actual proof there's no point in spreading malicious rumors.

--DB

nikone
08-08-2011, 01:31 PM
For what ever reason the following was discussed in the IRC chat room: user anmes were changed to protect there identity.

Person 1 I'm sorry people, PiSexy is not coming back due to lack of funding.. The site wasn't hacked or something, the server bills just weren't paid..

Person 2 oh?

Person 1 domain will be forwarded to a blog soon

Person 2 that blows

Person 1 i haven't got more info then that

Person 2 is this from the horses mouth?

Person 1 from mrfrans

Person 2 hmm

So it looks like the site is gone for good.

robogo25
08-08-2011, 07:31 PM
SuperTorrents.org http://supertorrents.org/ :)

Open Signups until Monday, August 15 added 3 hours ago

Signups will be open until Monday due to the closure of another torrent site, PiSexy. We invite anyone who was a member of PiSexy to sign up, hopefully you can find a new home in ST. There is a forum thread where you can find some information related to the closure and talk to other ex-PiSexy members.

Warmonkey
08-10-2011, 09:42 AM
As a Pisexy refugee, what are people's opinions of ST.org taking on the majority of Pisexy's member base?

Warmonkey
08-10-2011, 10:02 AM
What's the likelyhood of Pisexy's member-base migrating over to ST.org?

Darkbob
08-11-2011, 04:27 AM
SuperTorrents is an awesome site. They (and others) welcomed us when things were very dark.

But it looks (yes... I'm shocked) that we MIGHT be able to get the site up and running. We have enough people making pledges so if they follow through the site will be back up and running soon.

Time will tell.

--DB

Warmonkey
08-11-2011, 09:24 AM
SuperTorrents is an awesome site. They (and others) welcomed us when things were very dark.

But it looks (yes... I'm shocked) that we MIGHT be able to get the site up and running. We have enough people making pledges so if they follow through the site will be back up and running soon.

Time will tell.

--DB

Most encouraging thing I've heard all week! :P

Pwner101
08-11-2011, 06:32 PM

I've been on the site for 6 years and I can tell you with certainty that this part is a lie:

On August 26th if I recall correctly, Pimpie faked his death and had the users of his site pay for his "fake funeral"

Nobody was asked to pay for Pimpie's funeral and I've read every post on the site.

So at least part of that thing is a lie... maybe the whole thing is a lie? I have no idea one way or the other on the rest of it but until somebody has some actual proof there's no point in spreading malicious rumors.

--DB

You obviously don't know much. Since I read the nfo and all the stuff mentioned in it was true. I am a friend of Wild as well as several of the other former staff members mentioned in the nfo. That dirt aired in the nfo is all true... sorry to say they took you guys for a ride. Bitsoup does the same thing with their members as well with the contests, I have known several other sites that do this as well.
There was a thread asking for funds to cover the funeral.
They never really sent prizes to actual members.
As far as the Dollar amounts in the figures... they could be exaggerated a little... (Lottery ones.) But the monthly VIP ones are correct... by pimpies own confession to me back in the day.

Darkbob
08-12-2011, 12:34 PM
There was a thread asking for funds to cover the funeral.

Sorry, you are either wrong or you are intentionally lying - only you know which. But either way there was never a thread asking for funds to cover funeral costs and I read them all.

The rest of it? Who knows. But Wild was a disgruntled former staff member who charged off to make his own site that failed. They tend to post a bit of smack about the site that tossed them out.

--DB

Pwner101
08-12-2011, 05:08 PM
TBH not only was there a forum thread about the funeral I'm quite positive it was mentioned via mass pm them needing money to cover the costs as well... which makes me wonder why they let the site die in this manner in the first place?
If they were willing to harass users to donate for a funeral that never took place, award prizes to users who didn't exist...
why did they not simply ask users for money to cover the server costs that were already well covered?

Maybe there's more to this story than they are letting on.
As you have already pretty much proved darkbob... its not the fact that the users wouldn't and couldn't come up with the money even though it was never really needed. You guys seem to be trucking along getting those funds as we speak... so ask yourself what the real reason for them closing their cash cow down really was?
(Not trying to start rumors or anything... seriously suggesting there must be something more to the story than is being let on.)