PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Karagarga.net, What.cd

Evandro
06-30-2011, 02:08 AM
Well, this might sound funny, but I really don't have anything valuable to trade with. Long, long time ago I had many, many invites to very high rated bt trackers, I even gave away some of them to users, who were trust worthy, and now I'm left with nothing, just good hopes that maaaybe someone will be kind us I used to be years ago. Or maybe some nice admin from the trackers above will be generoeus ?

Anyway, I'm not looking for KG and What.cd just to have them in my collection, I really need some good source, from where I can download rare, classic movies and also music. I think it was two years ago when I had an account on what.cd, but I made a mistake and I wanted to trade an invite and probably I was cought on doing that, because a while later my account was banned. So now I'm not even trying to trade for something.

So what do I have except this positive thinking and good hopes ? Well, I can show my utorrent client statistcs, my ratio from one tracker - the only one which I use, I can make a speedtest - everything which is necessary to show that I really need those invites.

Apart from that I can give away free rmvbusters invites - tracker strictly for movies. I know, I know this is not the place for that, but I just want to show my good will :)

anon
06-30-2011, 02:35 AM
I think it was two years ago when I had an account on what.cd, but I made a mistake and I wanted to trade an invite and probably I was cought on doing that, because a while later my account was banned. So now I'm not even trying to trade for something.

Might want to go to their IRC channel and discuss that. Not saying they will re-enable you, just that you can at least find out why you got banned. Considering What.cd are pretty strict with public giveaways, the fact you've just told us you lost your previous account after attempting to trade an invite, and that your interest on FST seems mostly focused on the invite section, chances someone will spare you one are nil.

delekopshti
06-30-2011, 03:21 AM
Pm me ur email i will invite you to KG :)

Evandro
06-30-2011, 06:17 AM
@anon-sbi, I lost what.cd account long time ago, it was still in 2009. After that I went to their IRC channel, waited couple of times, but didn't find any help, so after that I just gave up. Maybe you're right that I shouldn't say at loud that I lost the previous account by wanting to trade with an invite, but I just want to be honest and sometimes honesty pays off :)

@delekopshti, thank You very much, just pmed You :)

atrwz
06-30-2011, 04:00 PM
well....i see every day traders posting in the wrong section :whistling

anon
06-30-2011, 05:28 PM
Maybe you're right that I shouldn't say at loud that I lost the previous account by wanting to trade with an invite, but I just want to be honest and sometimes honesty pays off :)

No, no, that's not what I meant. It's perfectly fine that you told people you got disabled for trading. But being honest about it doesn't mean the past is forgotten and someone will reinvite you because you told the truth.

Since we're already there, apparently you've also had at least (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/129201-Karagarga-invite-need?p=1473082&viewfull=1#post1473082) two (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/143408-Looking-for-Cinema-Obscura-and-Karaharga?p=1608540&viewfull=1#post1608540) accounts on KG, what happened there?

Evandro
07-01-2011, 02:06 AM
Two accounts ? I know I had at least one. In that time I was a bit of a tracker collector, I just had to take a look inside some site on which I didnt't had an account and I didnn't use it much, so after time the account was disabled for not using. That way I lost all my accounts - on FTN, UK-T, ScT... I don't even know if they exist now. Anyway, now I really need KG and I just got it thanks to delekopshti ;)

anon
07-01-2011, 02:14 AM
Mmm, okay. For reference, it's better to check IRC in case you're able to get a former account re-enabled, first.