PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Waffles 24 hour freeleech

The_Martinator
07-02-2011, 12:13 PM
I have more bonus points that I can use, so this seemed a logical solution to me.

There is only one requirement, tell me why you'd be the right choice for this. All of the commenting from other people, who just happen to drop by is not only allowed but encouraged. I don't mind spamming either. :P

n00bz0r
07-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Can I have one please?
I have a lot of albums that I have bookmarked, and would really like to grab em all without having to hurt my ratio. :P

A13
07-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Save up for the bicycle :)

IdolEyes787
07-02-2011, 01:36 PM
What kind of bike is it?
I'm interested if it's a Cervelo S5 or a Trek Madone 6.9 SSL.

I lieu of that I'd settle for some music recommendations.
No trance I said music.

sheriff 01
07-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Is an old school shwinn 1 speed :hooray:

domenic24
07-02-2011, 02:20 PM
can i have it???

pastoral
07-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Nice giveaway.

sheriff 01
07-02-2011, 03:02 PM
It is a lovely site. May I get one, please? I am a member at several private tracker sites. All of them are general sites.
Although they contain music torrents, these contents are not what I am looking for.
I have been looking for a specialty site of music for ages. I have an Internet connection of upload speed at 5mbps
so I am confident that I can keep a good ratio there.

Thanks

Correct me if i am wrong but isnt the op handing out bonus points to the tracker, not an invite.

pastoral
07-02-2011, 03:05 PM
It is a lovely site. May I get one, please? I am a member at several private tracker sites. All of them are general sites.
Although they contain music torrents, these contents are not what I am looking for.
I have been looking for a specialty site of music for ages. I have an Internet connection of upload speed at 5mbps

Thanks

Correct me if i am wrong but isnt the op handing out bonus points to the tracker, not an invite.

I am sorry. I misread your thead, and I thought you were giving away your invite.:D

cinephilia
07-02-2011, 04:33 PM
What kind of bike is it?
im pretty sure you're one of those ultralight backpackers that only use expensive technical gear.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2011, 04:40 PM
What kind of bike is it?
im pretty sure you're one of those ultralight backpackers that only use expensive technical gear.

Neither of those bikes have rack mount eyelets or enough wheel clearance for fenders.:( Obviously an oversight on the manufacture's part.

The_Martinator
07-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Can I have one please?
I have a lot of albums that I have bookmarked, and would really like to grab em all without having to hurt my ratio. :P

Does the smiley indicate that you were kidding? If not, PM me. I know you have a slow connection and TBH it feels wrong that I didn't ask you first.

Save up for the bicycle :)
I'm guessing the shipping isn't free, so no. :D

What kind of bike is it?

I lieu of that I'd settle for some music recommendations.
No trance I said music.
When I said that I don't mind spamming I meant spamming by everyone except mister grandpa here. Want music recommendations? I hear that canadian Bieber is pretty good. :O

can i have it???
No. :cry:

anon
07-02-2011, 05:45 PM
The bicycle cost like a million points or something, is anyone on Waffles even halfways close to that?

can i have it???

Thanks

I guess you guys only read "[Giveaway] Waffles". :ermm:

IdolEyes787
07-02-2011, 07:54 PM
When I said that I don't mind spamming I meant spamming by everyone except mister grandpa here. Want music recommendations? I hear that canadian Bieber is pretty good. :O

I'm not actually old you know.I think you are just confused because people say that my shtick gets old really fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPWm1sJnXlM

Still better than Trance so get over it.

1000possibleclaws
07-02-2011, 10:05 PM
That was actually really good, I liked that he broke into 'Stand By Me' near the end

IdolEyes787
07-02-2011, 10:31 PM
I read someplace that video is the most watched one ever on the Billboard site.
Also supposedly the inclusive of Stand by Me is because they felt the addition of something "old" sounding felt right.I certainly syncs nicely whatever the reason.

n00bz0r
07-03-2011, 01:16 AM
Does the smiley indicate that you were kidding? If not, PM me. I know you have a slow connection and TBH it feels wrong that I didn't ask you first.

I'll PM you in the evening. By that time I should have a box to make the most out of the FL and DL a lot more than I'd be able to, using my leet home connection.
Thanks a lot matey. :)

IdolEyes787
07-03-2011, 01:35 AM
By that time I should have a box to make the most out of the FL and DL .

Doesn't that sort of negate the whole idea behind "I know you have a shitty connection so here's some freeleech"?:mellow:

1000possibleclaws
07-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Maybe n00bzor has a reaally shitty connection, which is slow download as well as up. It figures, I mean he actually uses PTN.

n00bz0r
07-03-2011, 04:37 AM
Maybe n00bzor has a reaally shitty connection, which is slow download as well as up. It figures, I mean he actually uses PTN.
^^
Yes, I have a pretty shitty connection. The max I can dl in a day is 3 gigs lol (6-8 Albums out of the 28 compilation albums I have had bookmarked for a while.)

1000possibleclaws
07-03-2011, 04:41 AM
I remember the days when I could download about the same amount, its a completely different outlook on torrenting especially those what.cd freeleech events. Had to be careful not to cue too much or you'd be down a ton or ratio if you forgot to cancel them :P

The_Martinator
07-03-2011, 06:58 AM
OK, n00bz0r gets it. Will wait for that PM.

Too bad they couldn't do anything about the lyrics, tho. :P Oh, they did, didn't they? The chorus is still top shit!